» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_lcap0%Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_lcap33%Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_lcap0%Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_lcap33%Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Empty

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Empty Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Post by moretocome Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 am

[The following is an alternative to the Law of Attraction. The Law of Giving / Receiving is called different things by different people. The specific label doesn't matter.]

The Law of Giving / Receiving

The Law of Giving & Receiving states that what you give to another will be mirrored back to you through the Universe. This applies to every aspect of life. Consequently, if you desire to RECEIVE more respect in your life, you GIVE more respect to others. If you desire to RECEIVE more freedom in your life, you GIVE more freedom to others. If you desire to RECEIVE more money in your life, you GIVE more money to others. Etc.

The Universe operates on the basis of Balance and Flow of Energy. GIVING and RECEIVING are two aspects of the same Flow of Energy. Therefore, if you block one, you end up blocking both. By the same token, if you unblock one, you end up unblocking both.

Whatever it is that you desire to RECEIVE (manifest) in your life, you want to find a way to GIVE that same thing to others. It must be done with no expectation of receiving anything in return from that person. Also, it must be done with a joyful and open heart. In other words, you can't "fake it" just to get what you want.

"Give, and it shall be given unto you..."  -Jesus

Love Example

Do you want to find love in your life? Take it one step further - What specifically does "love" mean to you?  For example-

1) Are you looking to be loved unconditionally? If so, give Unconditional Love to others.

2) Are you looking for affection? If so, give affection to others.

3) Are you looking to be cherished by someone? If so, cherish others.

Money Example

If you clutch your money tightly, you block yourself from being able to RECEIVE it freely and easily. Currency (another name for money) always expands if it is allowed to flow freely.

In order to ensure that you commit to your intention of GIVING, it can be very helpful to set up a process of systematic GIVING. Systematic giving (sometimes called tithing) is where you give away at least 10% of all the money that you receive (no matter what the source).  [Note: There is an excellent book on this subject called Open Your Mind to Receive by Catherine Ponder.]

Make GIVING a Habit

The KEY - No matter what it is that you desire, make it a CONTINUING HABIT to give it to others. It is unlikely that you will receive what you desire if you only GIVE IT to others once in a great while. You must do it to the point that you begin to EMBODY what you wish to receive (In other words, IT becomes a part of you).

The Metaphysical Reason this Works

Your desire for something (or someone) comes from the feeling that you currently LACK IT. However, once you begin to EMBODY IT (or make it a part of your INNER Being), then the LACK ceases to exist. Once the LACK ceases to exist WITHIN you, then that SAME LACK will cease to exist in your OUTER experience (over time). In other words, the desire will manifest outwardly because you no longer feel a LACK of IT within you.

Blessings to All,
-mtc

moretocome
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Empty Re: Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Post by Night Eyes Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:47 am

This reminds me of the Phrase 'You reap what you Sow'

I think you definitely do get what you give out in a lot of things, i dont have the greatest mindset when it comes to manifesting money, but i've always felt that even if i'm struggling with money, its still right for me to give some away, i dont know if thats because i always take the stance there's someone out there who needs it more than me.

But yeah its nice to know it comes back to you, kinda like keeping the flow circulating......
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Empty Re: Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Post by The Simplifier Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks, mtc. Food for the mind.

In my own opinion, the Law of Giving/ Receiving is not apart from the Law of Attraction and the Law of Resonance. It's another way of seeing it applied maybe.

For example, as the last paragraph you wrote beautifully explains, you become what you want to receive so you may give it and create the circulation of it in your own life. So, you are attracting the like. And, you are resonating as, for example, affection, so affection comes to you.

I love it when this happens and things come full circle in a way.

Thank you again. This is something valuable to use. If we are afraid to give of ourselves for fear of lack, then what can come to us but lack?
Smiley
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Thank you so much, MTC... I love you this is fantastic, and so true... like Krishnamurti says, "You want to be loved because you do not love. The moment you love, it is finished, you are no longer inquiring as to whether somebody loves you."

Giving is such an important and beautiful thing. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am

The Simplifier wrote: If we are afraid to give of ourselves for fear of lack, then what can come to us but lack?

That, that and that!!!! cheers
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Great debut, moretocome. Very Happy
Welcome aboard; thanks for joining and thanks for this beautiful post.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by moretocome Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Thank you Lotus for the warm welcome. Most appreciated.  Smiley

It is an honor to be here. This site has a wonderful energy (as is evidenced by the gracious responses received by other members). I look forward to reading and learning more from everyone on the site.

Thank you again, my friend.

moretocome
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Well i'm definitely looking forward to learning from you MTC

I hope you enjoy it here, we're a happy bunch I love you night eyes star I love you night eyes star
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:23 am

Hi Moretocome.

I'm rather keeping a low profile not to be recognized (and for a couple of other reasons), but given this last post from you, obviously it's not working. Very Happy So I'd like to clarify the following:

1. You, Moretocome, also Desideratum, and EvilZero, and Willow, and a few others who registered lately, each rather deserve a whole celebration for joining us here. Each of you is a great addition to this group, and it's truly an honor for any place to have you. I therefore wish my welcome was much warmer and much more joyous and noisy. So you rather please excuse me for not showing the proper welcome you rightly deserve.

2. As I already clarified before, the Moderators of this forum were selected based on a very long, objective and impartial appraisal. The top three members on PLOA, not the "best" or the "closest" but only those who achieved the highest score in that appraisal, were finally contacted and invited to lead this new group—no strings attached. Zorba, himself always busy, primarily assumed that everyone is as busy and therefore, despite his firm belief in the necessity of management, no duties or responsibilities were ever assigned. Anyway, only two of those three graciously answered that invitation; the third by then was inactive, never received it, and never answered. The third was actually you, Moretocome. So I hope you'll kindly accept your new rank as a full Moderator of Le Cafe, effective starting tomorrow, along with Lady Night and Lady Armine. This is definitely our pleasure and honor, not yours. And this, again, is not for what you may add here, but due based on all criteria and in recognition of your remarkable contribution and legacy on PLOA.

3. As clear this is not a new decision, made by a Lotus, rather the earliest decision ever made on this forum, by the late Zorba and based on his equitable appraisal. So I hope that Armine and Night's plans or arrangements concerning any new moderators or assistant moderators, in case there is still any, won't be affected even remotely by this decision. Finally I'd like to affirm, again, that Armine and Night, and now Moretocome, along with the Founders, members of the Board, are the ONLY management on this forum, regardless of any managerial roles they may freely decide to perform or to discard. 

Again thanks for joining, Moretocome. Your joining us, along with those few mentioned earlier, is definitely a new birth of this forum. I'm sorry for being "out of character" (as I was recently described. Very Happy Now yes, I am). Yet I still can at least send my sincere thanks also to Night for her admirable dedication and continuous care and contribution, to Armine for her few yet lovely touches let alone behind-the-scene service, and to all members fellows and comrades keeping it alive for the rest of us. Thank you.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:53 am

MTC, if you've seen this already I apologise, but a few of the members here (including me Very Happy ) previously sent their welcoming wishes, here, here, here and here. It's no exaggeration to say the whole site is honoured by your presence. I love you

It would be really wonderful if you accept the position of Moderator! We're really thrilled to have you here.

I hope you will not be embarrassed when I say that the bright, magical energy coming from your posts always reminds me of the idea of the pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow, as in one of my favourite childhood stories:

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving $_35

Last edited by SelinaM on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:32 am

Pulls up a chair and makes MTC a mod badge...... yes yes join us, it would be an honour I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:41 pm

You too deserve a new and special badge, Night. But since you're the boss already, no one can give you any higher title, and you can't give it to yourself. So I believe we'll have to summon the Founder's soul sometime in the future to do it and name you Global Moderator, for example, or Royal Moderator. Meanwhile, your true badge, title and rank are already in our hearts, ma'am; higher then even words can express. God bless you.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:05 pm

awww thanks Lotus *blushes* you're so lovely to me

i'm happy just being here amongst you beautiful people Very Happy x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Just call Night-Eyes "The Boss" or "The Joy" or "The Mother of The Forum" lol Smile

Night-Eyes, back when I did my song dedications in the Party Time thread, I first thought of the song below because it's The Boss's song. The Boss was a character from one of my favorite video games, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. She was a legendary soldier and commander of the Cobra Unit in WWII. Because of her teachings and fighting abilities, she was the Mother of the U.S. Special Forces, so I thought how fitting that her song should be yours since you are the Mother of The Forum. In the story, she adopted and trained Naked Snake, a boy who grew up to be an American soldier tasked with killing her. The Boss defected to the Soviet Union and gave them nuclear missiles. But it was all a ruse, in actuality she sacrificed her life to prevent nuclear war and to retrieve a datachip mass of funds for the C.I.A that would allow them to "make the world whole again". She believed in peace so much that she was willing to die for it and change her entire life of war if needed to. She wanted to leave that lesson behind to her adopted son, that there is beauty outside of battle.

President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:08 pm

awwww Pressie i love you so much, thats so thoughtful *hugs* thank you i appreciate it. You're a truly beautiful person.

*Throws Spotlight back to MTC * (and hugs him until he says yes)

lets keep giving and receiving the love Smiley I love you night eyes star

Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Woohoo!!! I hope MTC accepts the role. That would be a welcomed addition!

(Armine)
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:12 pm

What a lovely reminder and a concrete way to change our mindsets from one of scarcity to one of abundance.

It may seem scary to give away money when we feel like we already don't have enough, or to love when that makes us feel vulnerable or makes us feel like the other person has to love us back for example but that is all the result of a scarcity mindset.

To feel like we have so much (of whatever) that we can give freely is truly liberating!  And it really does end up getting returned to us more than we can imagine.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I've been procrastinating forever on replying to this topic. No more. Now I reply.  Smile

On the Law of Attraction section of reddit, someone asked if the Law of Attraction is a capitalist philosophy: https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction/comments/3sp9yc/is_law_of_attraction_a_capitalist_philosophy/

"In the current political climate in which socialism is rising in popularity and the debate between capitalism and socialism is more commonplace, I am wondering how LOA relates to these two principles. Many Law of Attraction authors reference Donald Trump. Mitt Romney claims to have read "Think and Grow Rich." While there is a difference in rhetoric among LOA teachings, there is a strong push towards individual financial gain. Is it possible to apply law of attraction towards socialist principles? What if what someone wants to manifest is a world with less income inequality? Or a world in which people have free health care?" - Skoobadoowop

I replied as SolidSnake_Foxhound and my answer includes stuff about why giving is good which I meant to post here earlier:

"The selfish aspect of Law of Attraction never felt right with me. The more selfish I become, the more I feel my heart become blocked, which doesn't feel good. Feeling good is one of the biggest things in Law of Attraction, and definitely the big idea in Abraham's philosophy. But I think it's important to remember that by feeling good on our own, we free others from the prison of having to do that for us. So there is a duality to feeling good, we are giving ourselves the feel good feelings, but we're giving others freedom from the burden of having to do that for us.

But I don't believe that positive selfishness is all there is to Law of Attraction. I prefer to think of Law of Attraction as a metaphor for my own personal power, I can surely apply this power to benefit myself, but I can also apply this power to help others.

In Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, giving is emphasized. Napoleon Hill really stressed that we need to give, give, and give the best service possible and that giving is one of the ways to riches. I really do believe in that for several reasons.

First, practical. If I give my time to help another kid with his homework, not only am I helping him but I'm helping myself by strengthening my own skills by teaching him.

Second, spiritual. If I give, then it's like being one with God. In my spirituality. God is all-giving, God is all-accepting, God is unconditional love. To give is to experience God. I remember in the Bhagavad Gita (Hindu sacred text), God, expressed by the incarnation of Krishna, tells us that the universe is like a machine, it works by constantly giving. God gives energy to all living things, great and small, but if God were to stop giving, we would die out. So all of us, a part of God and God in exact, must keep giving to keep the universe in balance. Only by giving can we receive, and by receiving we can give.

Third, metaphysical. If I give and give, it's like a signal to myself that I have it all and it makes me feel richer or more full of love, which by the Law of Attraction will help me attract more riches and love. I'll give to help others because lack doesn't exist in my mind, and because of that I'll just attract more riches. I'll give attention to the girl I like and "give my heart" by making the first move, because not only does it help me release fear, but it's like saying "I am enough. I have the love already because I'm giving it already." And then I'll attract more and more good stuff once I believe that.

As for capitalism vs. socialism, I do prefer capitalism. Although income inequality has widened in America, we would be much poorer without capitalism. I don't trust the state to handle economic production. I know that socialism is about society as a whole owning the means of economic growth, but ultimately it is the government (elected officials) that will represent society and they will still make the calls. Even if we call it democratic socialism, this will still be limited because politicians can be bribed by lobbyists, as often happens under the United States' constitutional republic. Of course, one of the biggest problems with capitalism in the modern age is that some private means are attempting to control the engine of democracy in America through lobbying and logrolling. But I also personally believe that capitalism and socialism together can be a powerhouse. For example, if we have a big recession, the government can use fiscal policy like FDR to increase employment in public works projects like energy and infrastructure. Over time, as the economy improves, we can privatize the public works and even make it companies based on "economic democracy" principles (like employees owning stakes as shareholders in the firm). Of course, the problem with this is a common one under both socialism and capitalism: bureaucracy. Ultimately, to me it's not about capitalism vs. socialism, it's really about democratic participation. I know too many people who have become apathetic to politics because they believe they have no power to influence anything. But if they actually got together and really made their voices heard, even take decisive actions (especially economic ones), I think real change would be made.

In the end, it's the feeling of powerlessness and fear that perpetuates nasty political divides and strangles true growth. The Law of Attraction can help us by reminding us of our true power inside."
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 am

President Roosevelt wrote:
In Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, giving is emphasized. Napoleon Hill really stressed that we need to give, give, and give the best service possible and that giving is one of the ways to riches. I really do believe in that for several reasons.

First, practical. If I give my time to help another kid with his homework, not only am I helping him but I'm helping myself by strengthening my own skills by teaching him.

Second, spiritual. If I give, then it's like being one with God. In my spirituality. God is all-giving, God is all-accepting, God is unconditional love. To give is to experience God. I remember in the Bhagavad Gita (Hindu sacred text), God, expressed by the incarnation of Krishna, tells us that the universe is like a machine, it works by constantly giving. God gives energy to all living things, great and small, but if God were to stop giving, we would die out. So all of us, a part of God and God in exact, must keep giving to keep the universe in balance. Only by giving can we receive, and by receiving we can give.

Third, metaphysical. If I give and give, it's like a signal to myself that I have it all and it makes me feel richer or more full of love, which by the Law of Attraction will help me attract more riches and love. I'll give to help others because lack doesn't exist in my mind, and because of that I'll just attract more riches. I'll give attention to the girl I like and "give my heart" by making the first move, because not only does it help me release fear, but it's like saying "I am enough. I have the love already because I'm giving it already." And then I'll attract more and more good stuff once I believe that.

This is brilliant, PR! And it really fits in with moretocome's post.

I especially loved the spiritual reason for giving. Being at one with the divine... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by moretocome Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:Hi Moretocome.

I'm rather keeping a low profile not to be recognized (and for a couple of other reasons), but given this last post from you, obviously it's not working. Very Happy
Hello Lotus,

Your eloquence with the written word is difficult to hide. But, I promise not to tell anyone else. Shhhhhh.......Lol.  Smiley
Lotus ♥️ wrote:So I'd like to clarify the following:

1. You, Moretocome, also Desideratum, and EvilZero, and Willow, and a few others who registered lately, each rather deserve a whole celebration for joining us here. Each of you is a great addition to this group, and it's truly an honor for any place to have you. I therefore wish my welcome was much warmer and much more joyous and noisy. So you rather please excuse me for not showing the proper welcome you rightly deserve.

2. As I already clarified before, the Moderators of this forum were selected based on a very long, objective and impartial appraisal. The top three members on PLOA, not the "best" or the "closest" but only those who achieved the highest score in that appraisal, were finally contacted and invited to lead this new group—no strings attached. Zorba, himself always busy, primarily assumed that everyone is as busy and therefore, despite his firm belief in the necessity of management, no duties or responsibilities were ever assigned. Anyway, only two of those three graciously answered that invitation; the third by then was inactive, never received it, and never answered. The third was actually you, Moretocome. So I hope you'll kindly accept your new rank as a full Moderator of Le Cafe, effective starting tomorrow, along with Lady Night and Lady Armine. This is definitely our pleasure and honor, not yours. And this, again, is not for what you may add here, but due based on all criteria and in recognition of your remarkable contribution and legacy on PLOA.

3. As clear this is not a new decision, made by a Lotus, rather the earliest decision ever made on this forum, by the late Zorba and based on his equitable appraisal. So I hope that Armine and Night's plans or arrangements concerning any new moderators or assistant moderators, in case there is still any, won't be affected even remotely by this decision. Finally I'd like to affirm, again, that Armine and Night, and now Moretocome, along with the Founders, members of the Board, are the ONLY management on this forum, regardless of any managerial roles they may freely decide to perform or to discard. 

Thank you for your very kind and gracious words. Btw, I felt your welcome was quite warm and inviting (and was much appreciated). I am very honored by your generous gesture of becoming a Moderator. However, I must gratefully decline your kind offer.

One major reason is that I'm not spending a whole lot of time online any longer and I sometimes will go days / weeks / months without online contact. My last bout of "hibernation" lasted for over 7 months.  

In any case, I look forward to being a part-time contributor (and student) of Le Cafe. Thank you again!

Infinite Blessings & Joy to you, Brother Lotus,
-mtc

moretocome
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by moretocome Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:25 pm

@ Guest (Selina), Night Eyes, & Simplifier

Thank you all for your sweet and loving comments! This just shows how unique and wonderful this site is.

Much Love,
-mtc

moretocome
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:33 am

Happy to have you here whenever you visit! I know what you mean about the hibernation. I think it's a wonderful thing to do regularly. Lately it seems I've been looking for regular connection and it doesn't want me.

Cool
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:41 am

It's definitely an honour to have you here at all MTC, however frequently or infrequently you wish to post. Smiley

I know the need to be offline, though in my case it never seems to work... At the moment I need to be offline more, almost completely, due to various troubles offline as well as currently insane busy-ness with my work. However it is sometimes impossible to not check what's new, and when I do, I reply, and then...   well, I miss everyone on here. On the other hand, I often think everyone must be somewhat sick of me -- even before I deleted myself for the sake of proving I had the technological ability to do so... Rolling Eyes Next year I metamorphose into someone stronger, who doesn't make trouble. Smiley

Armine, we certainly can't do without your particular connection. The Simplifier sunny circuit is one of the original and most important ones on the site. Without our Armine, the lights would go out. Le Cafe would be a dim place.

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Tumblr_mpqr7x9k1T1qd8br9o1_1280

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Incandescent-light-bulb_505

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving Tumblr_mhq8rztZxE1s40py7o1_500

MTC is right; we have so many bright souls on here. It's a beautiful, loving website; even when people are sometimes too busy to go into many deep discussions, the "glow" is here. I love you

Last edited by Selina on Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Selina
Selina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:47 am

We're certainly very glad to have you here MTC, even if you hibernate from time to time, there'll always be a seat and a hot coffee with you name on it Very Happy x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:24 am

I love this! Thank you for sharing. It is so true that we MUST embody what we desire to attract. Only then can we become a vibrational match for what we truly want! I also love the point that lack does not exist unless we create it, which is so true! Lack only exists if we keep validating the absence of something in our lives. We have the power to shift our minds into true abundance thinking Smiley It is easier than we think!
Spiritual Hustler
Spiritual Hustler
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top