» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_lcap0%Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_lcap33%Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_lcap0%Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_lcap33%Manifesting and Chakra points Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Manifesting and Chakra points Empty

Manifesting and Chakra points

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifesting and Chakra points Empty Manifesting and Chakra points

Post by lunareclipse Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:40 am

Here's a fun fact about me that nobody knows Very Happy --
Whenever I visualize or feel good about something, the moment I get to that high vibration, I feel a very strong tickling feeling on the inner arch of my left foot in a very certain spot. I never knew about why or tried to direct energy there intentionally it just always happened so basically, every time I am feeling really good or meditating about something, my foot tickles Manifesting and Chakra points 679289678
Manifesting and Chakra points Chakra-reflex-3-2

After doing some research I found out that this spot is related to the sacral chakra, the second chakra which is also known by some as sexual chakra although it never feels sexual to me. The other meaning of the sacral chakra is creation. The way a woman creates and grows a new life in the womb, the manifestations stem from the seeds that get processed through the sacral chakra.

Copy-paste more of the meaning from another site- The sacral chakra turns universal energy into manifesting energy or energy that attracts.  The sacral chakra acts like a magnet to attract the reality, that mirrors the thoughts and feelings stored in this chakra. These thoughts and feelings become manifest in the personal choices people make. By balancing the sacral chakra and changing thoughts and feelings, people can change their lives and their realities.

This made me think of the Wayne Dyer's Ah-Om meditation. Anyone here ever tried it? Back when I was 21 I read about it from one of his books and for some reason I distinctively remember him saying you must create the energy in the sacral chakra and burst it out via third eye chakra. It was actually one of the most  powerful meditations I have ever tried and it made my life change directions in a matter of days. I actually never did i after that one time, because I always lived with other people and felt stupid going "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....OOooooooommmmmmm!!!" out loud. Maybe I can try it again hoping my kids don't get spooked.
Funny thing is that now whichever video I look about it says to start the energy from the root chakra and not sacral, but I seriously just remember it that way idk

Here is a link with instructions. I do recommend you give it a try, even for the fun of it because as far as I know everyone that did try it said they had massive success with whatever it was they were trying to manifest.
http://www.pavlovpublishing.com/061102.htm

Do you feel energy in a certain place in your body when you are aligned or visualizing?
Do you think that when you desire something a form of energy physically goes out from your body and if you did direct it intentionally, it would multiply the power behind the intent (think directed energy instead of chaotic)?
and yes Lotus, The thought forms book is in my next reading list! Manifesting and Chakra points 3860147043
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Manifesting and Chakra points Empty Re: Manifesting and Chakra points

Post by Night Eyes Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:23 pm

i've felt it in my chest sometimes when using Rose Quartz
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 am

Okay so I know just about absolutely positively nothing naught zero zilch nada about chakras, and that's an understatement.
Teach me. Manifesting and Chakra points 221039779 Please. I'm open to get knowledge gushing in and hungry for it.

When I'm aligned I feel my head Razz uuuuuh no I generally am just totally pulsating all over with warmth and er happiness I guess (I remember that feeling), I get very excited and I guess my aura is stronger. ? Dunno.

because I always lived with other people and felt stupid going "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....OOooooooommmmmmm!!!"

Manifesting and Chakra points A1b95c9e45ecbd7735f8c09875e7d0a2

Actually my parents met at a Buddhist retreat and the story my dad tells every time features the "ommmm" part. Manifesting and Chakra points 221039779 I'm pretty sure I've never heard it in my house though. idk

I do my meditation without it, though honestly I'm not really a good meditator though I am endorsed on it on Quora. Shocked

I'm also endorsed for Humility, which is something I never claimed to have, and (I accepted it cos didn't want to be rude) I find a most delightful irony in displaying on your profile, "I am good at Humility." Razz 2  

Anyway off topic and I'll get into trouble. I guess.

All this is so tied into the most incredible stuff really. Raising your whole vibration, your whole energy consciousness, using sexual energy to convert yourself to a higher level of being... Manifesting and Chakra points 221039779

Despite smileys I am not joking. I want more on this topic please kids.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:34 am

Check this out Phantasm: https://lecafe.forumotion.com/t61-how-to-open-your-chakras

PR posted that a while ago and since I didn't know a whole lot about chakras either I found it really helpful!
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:43 am

No, I'd rather learn off a yellow cow with bells than off President.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:36 pm

I (try) to balance my chakra's from time to time using the sounds that belongs to each chakra. There is something very relaxing about those sounds. I am no chakra expert but I do believe they need to balanced from time to time. For me it's more based on intuition, that makes it difficult for me to explain to others. I know that chakras are connected to organs and other things in the body. When I feel emotionally blocked for instance I try to open my heart chakra and I have good experiences with it. You can google the sound that belongs to each chakra. All you have to do is relax, chant the sound en open your chakra with your mind. Does this makes sense anyone :-)? Or am I still too jetlagged ;-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Oh yes, I used to do that as a group meditation years ago Very Happy
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:46 pm

LittlemissSunshine wrote:I (try) to balance my chakra's from time to time using the sounds that belongs to each chakra. There is something very relaxing about those sounds. I am no chakra expert but I do believe they need to balanced from time to time. For me it's more based on intuition, that makes it difficult for me to explain to others. I know that chakras are connected to organs and other things in the body. When I feel emotionally blocked for instance I try to open my heart chakra and I have good experiences with it. You can google the sound that belongs to each chakra. All you have to do is relax, chant the sound en open your chakra with your mind. Does this makes sense anyone :-)? Or am I still too jetlagged ;-)
There are some good youtubes with Tibetan Bowls for using sound to align/balance your chakras.
Music is one of the best things imo to bring us back into alignment. One of my fav is hang drums or Native American Flute Music and drumming for journey work.
Very interesting about the alignments of the foot with the body chakras. Animals also have chakras, I've got a pic somewhere of the placements, if I find it will post it.
I use a pendulum sometimes to check mine and what needs balancing/clearing.
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:07 am

Hi willow! Nice to see you here. I am formerly known as ivy (lee78ivy
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder