» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

6 weeks to happiness! Vote_lcap0%6 weeks to happiness! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
6 weeks to happiness! Vote_lcap33%6 weeks to happiness! Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

6 weeks to happiness! Empty

6 weeks to happiness!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 weeks to happiness! Empty 6 weeks to happiness!

Post by Spiritual Hustler Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:56 pm

How is your new year going so far beautiful one? Whether you have made resolutions or not, this is the year of change! We are going through so many planetary shifts at this time; what is needed of you now is the remembrance of your natural state of being (which is joy, happiness and love).

Now, don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that if you do not feel joy all the time then something is wrong with you. I am simply asking you to bring awareness (with openness and curiosity) to your happiness levels.

Would you consider yourself a happy person? Do you feel happiness or joy at times throughout each day? Or are you someone who is constantly seeking happiness outside of yourself? Are you someone who is waiting for an external change in your life in order for you to feel happy and at peace?

I am here to tell you that no matter where you land on the happiness spectrum, my 44-Day Nonstop Miracles Program can help!

This 6 week guide to happiness allows you to get in touch with your eternal happiness. You see, most people are seeking only temporary happiness as they are seeking happiness from the material world. In my program, I show you how to align yourself with cosmic Truths that allow you to align your soul with eternal happiness, love and joy.

Yes, you are a human and you will continue to feel a wide range of emotions throughout your life. Yet, my goal here is to assist others in returning home to their natural state of being. I want everyone (who is ready) to experience happiness at a soul level.

As I said, I believe our natural state of being is unity, oneness, connectedness, and harmony. I believe when we do the work to keep ourselves in unity, happiness is a natural by product of that work.

Are you ready to give yourself the gift of true and eternal joy? If so, YAY! I support you completely with that decision. You can find the details about the 44-Day Nonstop Miracles Program here: http://unveiledmiracles.com/gravity-landing/44-day...

What are others saying about this program:

This is such a wonderful course, so life-giving, freeing and transforming! It begins with the seed of truth of who we are, planted in the rich soil of Divine Love. The first few lessons are like putting down roots into a deeper awareness, then there is growth in the freedom of living in the Light, and finally there is branching out into ways of connecting with the many aspects of Life, drawing in the nourishing energy of being cared for by the Universe and expressing the Divine Life which is within us all.

What a gift! I love your morning videos which set the tone for the day. Best of all is your profound caring supportive energy throughout the whole course. When I began working with you, I was living under the shadows of my husband’s illness (ALS); now I feel so much lighter and freer to live out my own true life, while also caring more honestly for him. You are a very great blessing!

-K.W. WA

I began taking the Nonstop Miracles Program when I felt a little confused about what to do with my career life. With the help of the course I was able to realize exactly what I wanted to do with my life and I actually manifested my dream job one week after I ended the Program. I feel so excited to wake up every day to this new life I have created for myself. I can’t recommend her program enough!
K.P. San Diego, CA

The Nonstop Miracles Program completely changed my life! By day 44 I was feeling more love, compassion and acceptance towards myself than I ever thought was possible. I truly feel that the daily Miracle Lessons have allowed me to shift my consciousness and experience life as one Nonstop Miracle! And, it was way easier than I would have ever thought!
M.C. Sarasota, FL

Click here to sign up today---> http://unveiledmiracles.com/gravity-landing/44-day-program/

XoXo,
Julie
Spiritual Hustler
Spiritual Hustler
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Libra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top