» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Empty

Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Empty Re: Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Post by Freya Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 am

Thanks Spiritual Hustler. Smiley I have a question though - what about situations where the lack is staring us in the face? Sometimes it just seems so hard to make that shift into abundance thinking, no matter whether it be a lack of love or money in life....

I realise the secret MTC shared with us (gave to us) is that you get by giving, but what about situations where you're destitute, or have tried giving love but the other person won't accept...?
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

giving - Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving - Page 2 Empty Re: Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Receiving

Post by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Smiley Great question!

When something is staring you in the face you must remember that you are staring at the culmination of your past thoughts. If you want to uncreate what you have created you must persistently imagine what you would like to see in front of your face. The only reason people keep creating lack is because they “see” it and then they keep validating it.

Instead, just do not validate it. Know that if you take the “crazy” route Wink and commit to fully living in your imagination, with out lack, you will soon see what you truly desire! It sometimes takes time (even though it CAN be instant) for our realities to change to our new vibration. If we have been thinking thoughts based in lack our whole life, it may take a moment to switch over to the abundant mindset. Be gentle on yourself and remember your power Smiley You can uncreate anything!
Spiritual Hustler
Spiritual Hustler
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks, Julie! Smiley
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Do we all see that it's not only reading insight like this, but applying it on the spot that is the actual answer? Julie's given us a clear and complete answer. Using it right away brings instant real results. It's as simple as that.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:00 am

The Simplifier wrote:Do we all see that it's not only reading insight like this, but applying it on the spot that is the actual answer?

Yes Teacher Razz
Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 am

Shocked
Julie taught it here, not me.
jocolor

Adi, you're one to already have stressed the important of the Law of Use here and elsewhere. TEACHER, TEACHER! study
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 am

Importance*
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:17 am

The Simplifier wrote:Shocked
Julie taught it here, not me.
jocolor

Adi, you're one to already have stressed the important of the Law of Use here and elsewhere. TEACHER, TEACHER! study

Hahahaha!

Julie was like an external instructor and you were like official class teacher. Razz

Like Mrs. Garrison Very Happy

Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:13 am

i just wanted to say, i've been using this technique for a week or so now, and whilst i cant tell you what i've manifested materially, i can really say that the giving has been making me really happy

i've been making sure i donate food or whatever money i have spare in any way i can over the last few weeks, today i paid so dogs in rescue shelters can have xmas dinner, it must be rubbing off because my dad donated too Very Happy

i feel really uplifted by it!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by moretocome Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Night Eyes wrote:i just wanted to say, i've been using this technique for a week or so now, and whilst i cant tell you what i've manifested materially, i can really say that the giving has been making me really happy

i've been making sure i donate food or whatever money i have spare in any way i can over the last few weeks, today i paid so dogs in rescue shelters can have xmas dinner, it must be rubbing off because my dad donated too Very Happy

i feel really uplifted by it!

Wonderful to hear! I love you

moretocome
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:38 am

I've been thinking about this a lot too lately. Thank you for your all your tips MTC, I've taken them to heart. I love you
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 am

Just read this and thought it belonged in this thread. I love you

Ask nothing; want nothing in return. Give what you have to give; it will come back to you — but do not think of that now, it will come back multiplied a thousandfold — but the attention must not be on that. Yet have the power to give: give, and there it ends.

Learn that the whole of life is giving, that nature will force you to give. So, give willingly. Sooner or later you will have to give up. You come into life to accumulate. With clenched hands, you want to take. But nature puts a hand on your throat and makes your hands open. Whether you will it or not, you have to give. The moment you say, "I will not", the blow comes; you are hurt.

None is there that will not be compelled, in the long run, to give up everything. And the more one struggles against this law, the more miserable one feels. It is because we dare not give, because we are not resigned enough to accede to this grand demand of nature, that we are miserable. The forest is gone, but we get heat in return. The sun is taking up water from the ocean, to return it in showers. You are a machine for taking and giving: you take, in order to give.

Ask, therefore, nothing in return; but the more you give, the more will come to you. The quicker you can empty the air out of this room, the quicker it will be filled up by the external air; and if you close all the doors and every aperture, that which is within will remain, but that which is outside will never come in, and that which is within will stagnate, degenerate, and become poisoned. A river is continually emptying itself into the ocean and is continually filling up again. Bar not the exit into the ocean. The moment you do that, death seizes you.

Be, therefore, not a beggar; be unattached.

--Swami Vivekananda in "Work and Its Secret"

Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

I was gonna put this in Pretty, Happy, Shiny Things but it fits well with the theme of giving here and especially with Christmas around the corner:

"One day a man said to God, “God, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.”

God showed the man two doors. Inside the first one, in the middle of the room, was a large round table with a large pot of stew. It smelled delicious and made the man’s mouth water, but the people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, “You have seen Hell.”

Behind the second door, the room appeared exactly the same. There was the large round table with the large pot of wonderful stew that made the man’s mouth water. The people had the same long-handled spoons, but they were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

The man said, “I don’t understand.”

God smiled. It is simple, he said, Love only requires one skill. These people learned early on to share and feed one another. While the greedy only think of themselves…"

Source: http://theunboundedspirit.com/heaven-and-hell-the-parable-of-the-long-spoons/
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Night Eyes Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am

so i find the longer time goes on the more naturally i find this law comes, its so easy to just give and be happy to give, its a great feeling!

recieving wasnt so easy but i'm getting there, there's still a few situations where i still block recieving because i think its conditioned in me that you dont take or that its rude or somehow wrong, but i'm slowly getting past that Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:08 am

*bump*
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by satty Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 pm

This is what Neale Donald Walsch preaches when it comes to attracting abundance. The more you give the more you receive back!!

satty
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:28 am

I was thinking about this. I work with animals and it's sooooo easy to love them. Children too. We can give them our hearts without any risk. We don't close ourselves off to loving them or spend time worrying about what they think about us or if they are going to love us back or anything like that. We don't judge them or think of them as unworthy of our love or anything like that. We give them our love openly and freely.

I think if we can apply that same idea, and give the love we so freely give to animals and children to everyone, there would be so much love in this world! Facebook Heart
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxychick Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 am

Personally for me, I have always preferred giving rather than receiving...

For example I love giving people gifts because it makes me feel good. I used to buy people gifts for no reason, just because I felt like it. As for receiving gifts, I really don't care. In fact, I usually tell people to not buy gifts on Christmas or my birthday, unless they insist on doing so.
I like donating money to charity as well...even if it's only a little money because I am not well off financially. When I see people standing in the streets asking for money for their group or organization (especially kids), I usually give them donations. I put myself in their place and know I would feel bad if I was standing there and nobody wanted to help me.

And as for love and attention...I used to prefer getting it. It was something I craved so much and felt worthless if I didn't get it. But I have gotten so much of it lately, I really don't care for it as much anymore. It feels so much better to love others and make them feel loved.

Roxychick
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:25 pm

I prefer to see them as two equal parts of a simple equation: giving=receiving.

I'm not sure it's possible (according to all these laws) to have one out of balance with the other. If we're giving, the universe naturally (by this law) delivers to us. As we choose to receive, we in turn circulate that energy. If we refuse to receive, then we stop the naturally abundant flow of energy.

Roxychick, I recently learned firsthand that if we receive something that is being offered to us, it opens many more channels of receiving. For example, in the past I may have refused a gift or rejected things I didn't think I'd use, and things felt stuck. So- I began accepting anything that was given to me, and did so graciously. It turned out I was either able to use the gift, or someone I know needed that exact thing and I gave it to them.

Sometimes we tend to see receiving as a selfish thing, but we can learn to receive freely in order to circulate things or certain energy. We may be refusing to play a role in another person receiving his good, by refusing what is offered to us. We know very well that money or other things do not end with us. They serve us in one way or another (even if that way is simply to feel gratitute) and then they move on to serve others.

Hope that made sense I love you
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top