» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:15 am

Phantasm wrote:Selina'd better do something about it - the Grim Reaper is getting impatient, if you guys leave me for too long my soul will be taken away and theres no going back.

lol The Grim Reaper is one of the main characters in a series of short stories I write for fun.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:17 am

oh glad you're here Pressie!!!

we've been hoping you would join in the fun!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:37 am

That's very interesting, President Roosevelt. But instead of telling us this you could have saved me from these crazy women. We're meant to be engaging in combat but they keep running away. They don't even bother to check whether I'm dead or alive ffs. I've seen three year olds with more guts than this. It's getting beyond ludicrous.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 pm

President Roosevelt wrote:
Phantasm wrote:Selina'd better do something about it - the Grim Reaper is getting impatient, if you guys leave me for too long my soul will be taken away and theres no going back.

lol The Grim Reaper is one of the main characters in a series of short stories I write for fun.

President! We manifested you!! That was quick. Wink

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_lf4yakHpRi1qc1s6co1_500

What short stories are these? They sound a little macabre......! Smiley
Do you like Neil Gaiman? Sounds like the sort of thing he would read if you published it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Amber snapped out of it.

"What the..."

She looked up. It was Lorelle and Solar.

"What happened?" she demanded. "What's going on?"

But before Lorelle had the chance to answer, the sound of howling streaked through the air.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 8c71ffe865c50d8293fb49eff299609d

It was the Reavers, the werewolf-like creatures who guarded Bridge Cruel.
The only reason for them to be down here was...

"But - he can't be!" thought Amber.

There was no time to lose. "Pip!" she exclaimed. "Pip!"

But her squirrel was nowhere to be found. As she edged back towards the tree she saw herself surrounded. Lorelle and Solar had disappeared - they'd probably made use of the Horseshoe Bush.

As the creatures closed in on her Amber found herself praying. Gradually, it started to come back to her: she was in Thorvald, on a mission to rescue the legendary Prince in the Tower. She had been making her way to the Castle of the Alf...it was right behind her, and yet she would probably never make her way across the bridge, even if Raven was really...

"Nonsense!" she said aloud. Her crystal eyes were glowing with fury. "He can't be dead!"

But the Reavers - away from their post - had sought out the closest food on hand: her.

And they looked hungry.

Starving, in fact.

And she was paralysed with fear.
It was her one weakness, and a rather large one at that: Fays who were afraid lost all their magical powers. Devoured by fear, she had no chance against the Reavers coming near.

But how could she conquer it? There was nothing she could do. According to the Code of the Fays she only had one option in a situation like this. Without her powers, she had to be As Peaceful As Possible. Fays carried no weapons; they were a nonviolent people. The trouble is most Fays could do a Freezing Spell when it was absolutely necessary. Amber could only do Freezing Spells when it wasn't necessary!

What could she do?
She tried to move her hands but they had stiffened up, as if she was the one who was frozen. She wanted to move backwards but stood on the spot, rooted to the ground just as much as the tree behind her.

Most of all, the thought kept spinning in her mind: Raven is dead, Raven is dead, Raven is dead....

Legend:

Dice: 2-6 ---- Lorelle and Solar are (momentarily) prevented from coming to the rescue because they've been trapped in the Brandimart Vines of the Horseshoe Bush, and the Reavers get to Amber in time to maul her arms - until, that is ...

Dice: 7-12 ---- Lorelle and Solar fight their way out of the Brandimart Vines just in time to take aim at the Reavers, but...

Last edited by SelinaM on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:41 pm

The member 'SelinaM' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Pixel10
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Dicefa17 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Dicefa19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:08 pm

P.S. President...does the fact that you've come to this thread mean you're in the game with us? Smiley If so, YIPPEE!!!
Also - belatedly - yay our Gamesmistress is coming back! Very Happy Very Happy

(But we could use another male character, really, given that our last one has effectively committed suicide. With all due respect, Posay, I can picture you as a warrior princess but not as a bloke. Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:30 pm

How do I play?
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:31 pm

just create a character for yourself and join the story
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 pm

looks like Selenas character could do with help, as she's managed to get me and my wolf stuck in a bush

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 168626973
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Night Eyes wrote:looks like Selenas character could do with help, as she's managed to get me and my wolf stuck in a bush

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 168626973

They don't call me drama queen for nothing, you know. no

Very Happy Oh and President, you can only roll the dice from the main reply window. Just in case you haven't had a chance to read through the er...is it six pages now? Very Happy ...of gameplay.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:38 pm

6 pages!? Fuck it, I'm outta here.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:42 pm

awww - do you want me to start crying???

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:43 pm

oh hush now just read... make a character and join in

the catch up is

Phantasm is Raven.. a night stalker guarding a bridge with a raven called brown for company

Selina is Amber of the Fay, who has a silly squirrel that hypnotises her, and has managed to run into my character.. they know each other but we dont know how yet.... also Amber has just revealed she's trying to save a prince in the castle, and she has magic powers she cant use very well... she also has history with raven

my character is Lorelle... she's a loner whos an expert Archer.. with a wolf called Solar.... she just killed Raven, and swatted the pesky squirrel.. her wolf just started talking.. now they're stuck in a bush!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Don't read it it's rubbish. They keep doing stupid things like running for cover.

Oh and don't even get me started on the squirrel
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:51 pm

what ev Phant.... i killed you with my bow... because ... i rock! Razz PLOA
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:51 pm

Why are you all picking on my squirrel!! I happen to think he's lovely!!!!!

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 Redheads%20squirrels%20fantasy%20art%201440x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm

i'm sure he's very sweet but he left me to deal with the guard on my own :p
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:54 pm

President come baaaacccckk I need you, I'm stuck with these Reaver things attacking me

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:14 pm

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 4 513bc153afa96f099400b6c8
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:16 pm

awww come on pressie we need more players.. you could be a hero!!!!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm

If he goes I'm going too, you people are no fun
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:18 pm

your characters pegged it anyways :p
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm no hero. Never was. *puts on sunglasses to seem cool and mysterious, gets up and walks away into the sunset with dramatic music*

President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:24 pm

awww come on pressie.. you know you want to Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top