» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Oops forgot to roll!

Back to top Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

The member 'SelinaM' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Pixel10
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Dicefa21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Crumbs!

Looks like you're alone for now Night. (Sorry!)

Um.........does it really have to be to the death?

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

"Lorelle we have to go" comes a voice

"what?.... who?..." she stammers... frozen to the spot

"we dont have time for this" replies Solar, " we will discuss it when we have Amber and we're safe"

Lorelle fires her Arrow towards Raven... then runs towards a vacant looking Amber without even looking to see if the Arrow hit its target

"i've always fancied Squirrel for dinner" Solar snorts

Lorelle still in shock, says nothing
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:23 pm

OMG Night, Badass Level Up +20!!! Shocked

Wish I could be as butch as that! Very Happy hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Anyway, I'm waiting for Phantasm's next move...(providing he makes one before I get too impatient 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 2350192290 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Phantasm wrote:
Press the + button to add a second die.
Hi Phantasm and welcome aboard (also welcome Tayra; sorry guys I didn't have the pleasure of meeting with you before on PLOA. Also welcome back Matt; just seeing your name makes me smile, man! Very Happy)

Anyway, just type 2 in the field next to the + sign. The + sign is rather to add another "kind" of dice, different altogether, in case we are using different kinds. (A Fudge dice for example, like this, where every [+] gives a point, every [-] subtract a point, and blanks [ ] don't count. And it could be even 12-sided like this). I don't think we'll upload a Fudge any time soon, but if this game took off, we might upload a "qualitative" instead of "quantitative" kind of dice. For example, a 22-sided die where each side shows a Tarot card (the minor arcana; see below). So instead of getting a 5 for example or a 6, now you'd get (rolling only once) the Magician, or the Devil, or the Wheel of Fortune, or any of these "archetypes." You'll then use your "intuition," along with a brief guide like this, to help you decide your character's next action or choice. We'll call this die "the Oracle," and I believe this, if taken seriously, can develop the players' intuition and divination abilities—significantly, perhaps.

(We can even have "the Oracle" as a character in a certain scenario, so it'd be only one player's job to consult that guide and give all other players (who only roll in this case) her interpretations and directions).

Anyway, for now just select the "Dice of Fate" and then type 2 for 2d6, 3 for 3d6, and so forth. And have fun everyone. Smiley

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Tarot10
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 pm

ok thanks Lotus

this is soooo much fun

perhaps Zorba should revive himself and come play :p x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Lol Night has a point. Lotus has sworn off playing but it doesn't mean Zorba can't give it a chance! Pretty please???

And ohhhh Lotus, I love the sound of the Oracle and these more complex dice. Facebook Heart Actually can't tell you how excited I was when I finally worked out how to use these Dice of Fate, though!!

I love how we can bring Posay back by magic any time we want! *evil laugh*

(and didn't I tell you wild horses couldn't keep me away? oh, I'm *doubly* interested now that things have started to develop!! Must - stay - away - and focus on work!!)

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:01 pm

yeah i love the sound of these Tarot cards.. interesting!

it would be great to have a few more players though, see where our test story goes!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Agree about us needing more players...speaking of new and returning members...Matt? Tayra? ... Wink
And as ever, lunar (as our pleas with her are quickly disappearing into the mists of history so she probably didn't even see them!)...?

Smiley

As for the test game, I'm becoming rather attached to my character(s!) already...especially Mr Pip actually...I hope I can keep him, even if for some reason I ultimately have to discard Amber.

Oh and re the previous comment on the possibility of 2 GMs in future...I'd be totally "game" Very Happy to share with Night. Very Happy would be much much fun!

Thanks for making all this possible, Lotus and other Admin staff!

Last edited by SelinaM on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 pm

you might want to get that Squirrel to behave then

my wolf has its eye on it Razz PLOA
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Hehehe that's part of the reason I talked about your badassery!! Which until today wasn't even a word in my vocabulary so - it really was that special! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Holy role-play batman, I have a LOT to catch up on Shocked sorry I've been missing guys, been busy and will remain so until the end of the weekend but I promise I'll be with you then!! cyclops I have only had a chance to briefly skim some posts but I am LOVING it so far and looking forward to getting into it!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:01 am

Thankyou for the welcome Lotus. And duly noted re dice.

Night Eyes wrote:
"Lorelle we have to go" comes a voice

"what?.... who?..." she stammers... frozen to the spot

"we dont have time for this" replies Solar, " we will discuss it when we have Amber and we're safe"

Lorelle fires her Arrow towards Raven... then runs towards a vacant looking Amber without even looking to see if the Arrow hit its target

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Giphy

Thanks a lot. Like squirrels in love weren't bad enough. What's next, fairy godmothers waving their magic wands to save you from danger?

Are you always going to cop out of fights? See if we can fix this...

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 4b6bf82244b0dda1f3f78990b110c9b2

DICE 2-6:
Raven darts to the side and the arrow misses him. He sees Lorelle disappearing down the slope next to Bridge Cruel and, enraged, follows her. This leaves the bridge unguarded.

DICE 7-12:
The arrow strikes home, penetrating through Raven's magic leather coat right to his heart. He collapses onto the pavement.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:03 am

Well, I set the dice up exactly as described by Lotus but it didn't work.
Or maybe I'm just dead already.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:03 am

The member 'Phantasm' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Pixel10
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Dicefa18 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Dicefa15

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 am

Worked that time...

Told you.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Night_watchman__fb_contest__by_samayume-d77uyme

RIP Raven, disgraced Paravan

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Cemetery_by_GaryRoswell007

As in The Sims games, someone could plead with the Grim Reaper to let me live. But from what I hear he isn't the merciful type.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

Lorelle and Solar run across to the Horseshoe shrub, where Amber is standing trancelike

Lorelle steals a glance back to see the guard slumped on the floor her arrow jutting out from his chest

"Looks like your aim was true" Solar mutters

"What? ... How?.... I don't understand... how can you talk?" Lorelle asks breathing heavily

" I dont know.. something happened when the guards magic touched me.... and now you can hear me, it must have awakened something" replied Solar

Lorelle stands there, lost in her thoughts, unsure of what to think, what to say.... after all this time .. she can finally communicate with her best friend in the world.

"Lorelle we need to break Amber out of this trance she's in" Solar snaps her from her thoughts

Lorelle looks across and see's the Squirrel stood across from Amber staring back at her

" i should have guessed it would be him.... trouble maker!" she remarks

" i could get rid of him for you?" Solar responds " i've been wanting a light snack" he jests

" Not sure Amber would be to happy about that" says Lorelle

she walks across to the Squirrel and with a gentle nudge she pushes him off the log breaking his spell over Amber.....
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 am

Oh beautiful, nobody gives a rats ass about me lying dead.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:45 am

Hush your gums phanty!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

Selina'd better do something about it - the Grim Reaper is getting impatient, if you guys leave me for too long my soul will be taken away and theres no going back.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:55 am

Oh oh oh oh!!! Don't die Phanty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 am

I'll be back tonight to play Amber's next move, but I'm very very excited about this!

Oh, and yes, uh, Phantasm  Laughing I'm afraid The Grim Reaper will just have to wait.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 3 Th-Scythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

looking forward to it Selina!

also if anyone else wants to jump in and create a character to play along with us... please feel free

the more the merrier Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top