» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 am

Just popping in for my morning Le Cafe cappuccino:

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Cupnew14

Back especially for you, out of my appreciation

Oh my, that was quick! Very Happy I'm getting better and better at this manifesting business.
Actually, funny story that really belongs on another thread, but since I'm here (and will get around to making a proper reply to Lunar on the Thread of Dreams once I have more time)....

Over at the T.O.D. I said the other day that I'd like to manifest a visit to Canada.

Yesterday, in my email inbox,

"Brewster Travel Canada - Edocuments - 3475432"

sent by "Manifest and Documents" 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 679289678

Well, needless to say I haven't booked any trip to Canada and I know it's spam. But still...I find it very amusing. I love you

I, too, was delighted to realise exactly where Night Eyes came from. I knew Night Eyes was a wolf, but not her provenance. Thank you, Night, as you know I've now added Robin Hobbs to my to-read list Smiley

For the day I no longer have so much work to do. Sad

Au revoir for now, mes ami. My posting may be somewhat limited as time goes by these days, as the work it just piles up more and more, but I'll be around.

Again, back soon. (Wild horses couldn't keep me away.)

Selina Special
xx

Back to top Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:12 am

Is it just me or are the "gamers" here too busy beating around the bush. Guys let's just play. I've read through ALL these threads and someone has suggested a freestyle game as a warm-up. I'm all for. This is a nice forum but honestly. You need someone to kickstart you.

Phantasm is playing the role of Raven, the Night Watchman. He has been dishonoured by the Paravans (rulers of Aerwyn) and is now cast out from their midst. This means he is always seeking vengeance. He used to be a member of the White Army, but as the result of his disgrace he is now a creature of the night. The light of day burns him, just as the darkness freezes his Paravan brothers and sisters.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 500px-NightWatchman

He no longer has any of his former Paravan powers but as Night Watchman he has Aldric Vision, which allows him to see through objects and people, and into the far distance.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Big_thumb_348a3b66e641a774ec6d22eeffd55319

He guards the Bridge Cruel along with his bird, Brown, and his faithful Reavers, which devour anybody who tries to get past him.

RAVEN: Brown, prepare yourself. She's coming.
BROWN (female raven - cackles): We knew she would.
RAVEN: She's still far but coming closer.
BROWN: We're prepared for her.
RAVEN: Prepared as we'll ever be, I guess.
BROWN: You sound scared. Scaaaredy cat, scaaaaaaaaaredy cat!
RAVEN: I'm never scared.
BROWN: Oh really. Last time she came she -
RAVEN: I don't need to be reminded.
BROWN: If it weren't for her, you'd still be up there with the Paravans.
RAVEN: Shut your beak, OK?
BROWN: Scaredy cat, scaaaaaaredy cat!

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 6ca5374079a8fb18091fbd6444b32e14

As Brown's cackles echo through the night, Raven faces a dilemma. The Dice of Fate will decide for him. (2 dice to roll.)

If it's under 6, Raven will go into the Bridge Tower to get further ammunition, though this leaves the bridge vulnerable to attack. Without Raven, the Reavers are powerless. There is nobody in Raven's Aldric Sight but there are exceptions, e.g. Svelts are invisible to him.

If it's 7 or more, Raven will stay guarding the bridge. But SHE is approaching, and to do battle with her, he needs all the ammunition he can get. At the same time he will be relieved if he doesn't have to move from his post....

Last edited by Phantasm on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:12 am

The member 'Phantasm' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Pixel10
#1 Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa21

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa12

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:15 am

Night Eyes is playing the part of Lorelle.... a lone traveller with only her Wolf Solar, for company, skilled at the Bow and tracking, she lives a life of travel, separated from her family sticking mainly to the forests

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 ElvenArcherWolfCompanion

As Lorelle and Solar approach the edge of the woods they see a bridge.. with a lone figure stood guard, a bird cries and flaps its wings

"He must be guarding the bridge" Lorelle comments to Solar

at the edge of the clearing she notices another female approaching the man standing guard

she places her hand on Solar.. who is growling softly

"stay calm my friend... we keep back and we watch"
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:19 am

Ooooh!!!! ohhhhh!!!! OHHHH!!!!!

Sorry. Um. Am I allowed to jump up and down in excitement?

*Selina's character jumps up and down in excitement* Razz

I'll be on here later. Very Happy Very Happy Need to think!!!!
I LOVE your character Night! Not sure I like the sound of Bridge Cruel though! Shivers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:02 am

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dark_castle_by_legendary_memory-d73mhxk

RAVEN: Hang on, Brown, there's someone else as well. They're closing in on us!
BROWN: Good thing you didn't go for your ammunition. Just think what would happen if one of them has Lightspeed.
RAVEN: You don't get it, do you. There are TWO of them. If I don't get ammunition now, we're doomed!
BROWN: Relax! Oh, I forgot - you're a coward.
RAVEN: (exploding in rage, aqua light zaps Brown, causing her feathers to singe) DON'T EVER CALL ME COWARD YOU BRONCHIAL BAZOOK!!!
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Maxresdefault

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 1829813-bigthumbnail

BROWN: Millions of mouldy minions!
RAVEN: I am NOT a COWARD!!!
BROWN: Fine, fine, keep your hood on! Never heard of a Paravan scared of women, though.
RAVEN: I am NOT scared of -
BROWN: (talking over him) I mean, if you hadn't been scared in the first place you wouldn't have attracted disaster the last time -
RAVEN: You monster -
BROWN: Of course, if you had just listened to me, it wouldn't have happened. But you HAD to try the wine, didn't you.
RAVEN: (moaning at the memory) She was so pretty --
BROWN: Hold on - look - even *I* can see them now...they don't have Lightspeed but they're definitely coming closer.
RAVEN: What do I do?
BROWN: You have two options.

Option One (2 thru 7 on the dice): Run like a coward into the castle kitchens [Valour: -5]
Option Two (8 thru 12 on the dice): Stay and fight [Valour: +1]

Rolling....

Last edited by Phantasm on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:02 am

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
#1 Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa19

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:18 am

Solars fur Bristles on the back of his neck as a blue flash surrounds the strange man on the bridge and his bird

"Do you think they've seen us Solar?" Lorelle asks as she ruffles the fur on his head

" Sigh..... i wish you could reply!...... hopefully they're more concerned with the other figure approaching!..... lets move to a safer spot... where we can watch with a better view"

Lorelle and Solar move back into the cover of the trees and seek a closer but safer place to watch.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 am

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Winter-Forest-Fantasy-4-Widescreen-HD

Amber of the Fay was travelling through the winter forests of Thorvald, the land of banishment where the pignons lay, with her pet squirrel in her pocket. She was going to visit RAVEN, for old time's sakes, though she knew she most likely would not be welcome. It had been her fault that he had fallen. Her fault that the Paravan had cast him out into this bleak midwinter land. Her fault that he now guarded the Castle of the Alk. He had a temper and could be cruel, but she had never believed anything bad of him. She wondered if there might be some way to rescue him. She wondered --

But look! Down under the bridge - hidden - hiding - and definitely unseen (even by Raven? with his Sight?...but he was looking the other way...or maybe these creatures had magical properties that they could use at will, whenever they wanted to hide...)...

There was a wolf and a girl. Amber cast a worried glance at Raven, who was momentarily cloaked in electric blue light, and skidded down the snowy slope to meet the hidden ones.

"Hello," whispered Amber. "What are you doing in this desolate place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:41 am

Ladies, this is all very nice but we're not writing fiction here. You need to roll the dice! Press the + button to add a second die.

(I'm glad there's so much interest now by the way)
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 am

Lorelle swung around, Bow drawn at the figure sliding down the slope

Solar began to snarl!

"You have about 10 seconds to tell me who you are before i set my wolf loose" Lorelle warned in a low voice, well aware that the guard on the bridge might hear

Lorelle gasped... stunned by the recognition of this figure, sliding down the banking towards her... as she realised who she was facing.. she heard wings beating above the bridge

she had to make a decision and fast

dice roll : 6 and below Lorelle grabs Amber and runs back into the forest
: 7 and above she stands and fights the guard coming for them
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 am

The member 'Night Eyes' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:13 pm

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dark_castle_by_jbrown67-d7phdia

Amber is perplexed - it couldn't be - it really - but it is!

But before she can even begin to find the words, she hears the sound of beating wings over the bridge.

It is Brown, the most frightening bird she's ever known!

"Lorelle, what are we going to do?"
"Fight the guard of course!"
"But the guard is my friend!"

Pipsqueak pokes his head out of Amber's skirt pocket. "Ummm Amber? He doeeeesn't look exactly...friendly...."

He's right. Raven is coming across the bridge at an alarming pace, blue light exploding out of his ears.

"Um, hello?" Pipsqueak is tugging at Amber's skirt from the inside. "We don't know how to fight!"
"There isn't going to be a fight, Pip," says Amber stubbornly.
"I think there is, if we stay."
"And besides - it looks like Lorelle and Solar are staying...it'll be just like old times..."
"Now you're telling me!" says - actually, Pipsqueak is back inside the pocket. All we hear is his muffled voice.
"I mean, I know Raven can be difficult..."
"Difficult?!" exclaims the muffled voice.
"Well, demanding..."
"Amber," snorts Pipsqueak, "don't you remember what happened on the Bridge of Dreams?"
She winces.
"You *do* remember!" squeaks the squirrel. "And worse will happen now if you don't run and hide!"
"But - I believe that - *friendly* interaction..."

"Amber," growls Pip, "HIDE."
"There's no place to hide!"
"There, down under the bridge on the icy river. There's a Horseshoe Shrub. Hidden behind *that* you would be invisible."
"But Raven is my..."
"...friend, yes, I know, but at the moment he looks like he may murder you."
"Well..."
"Hurry up!" Pip is tugging again.

Die of fate (sticking to one for now)
1-3: Fight
4-6: Run and hide and leave Lorelle and Solar to fend for themselves

Rolling...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:13 pm

The member 'SelinaM' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa18

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Lorelle rolls her eyes as she watches Amber run for cover behind the Horseshoe Shrub

"Typical... nothing changes with her!.... well Solar... looks like its just me and you, left to deal with this weirdo coming at us!"

Solar whines in reply, and Lorelle strokes the back of his neck

Lorelle sets her sights on the guard making his way down the banking towards them

she draws her bow, and begins to take aim

suddenly there's a flash of blue light, it misses her but skims Solar.. Lorelle looks down to Solar.. luckily he's not hurt but he .... seems... different

"I'll be with you in a second Solar my friend dont worry.... first someone needs to learn some manners ..."

Lorelle takes her aim once more, the bow makes a thrum... and the guards fate is decided....

dice roll : 6 and below..... Lorelle fired a warning shot that sails past the guards head

: 7 and above... the Arrow hits the guard in the leg... slowing him down

Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:31 pm

The member 'Night Eyes' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 pm

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 640x312_16663_Master_of_the_Dark_Park_3d_fantasy_forest_trees_bridge_scene_mushroom_park_landscape_picture_image_digital_art

Meanwhile, Amber is hiding under the horseshoe bush, watching the fireballflies zigzagging through the gloom.

And twiddling her thumbs.

"I can't see what's happening! They're too far away!"  Her voice is a hoarse whisper as Pip - Pip! Where are you?

"Hmmm? ...oh...yes...well..." Pip's voice emerges from behind a tree. It sounds strangely...
...I think the word is "twitterpated".

Amber is horrified. Not AGAIN.

She recognises that tone of voice all too well...

You see, Pip has this terrible habit of falling in love. Every time he sees a female squirrel...

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 1055de53cefa4b9c5310203f81333b5a

...well, the rest is history, as they say.

"So what?" continues Pip, dreamily. "We're safe. That's the main thing."

Amber feels her temper rising. She shouldn't have listened to him! She wants to see what's going on, help - make peace, at least ---

"Pip, I'm not staying here," she says suddenly.

Pip's head pokes out from behind the tree, his bashful female companion following suit...

"What?" He sounds genuinely shocked.

"I can't stay. I'm going to help."

"You can't!"

"I can!!"

...but of course Amber has forgotten Pip's magical powers. He can Hypnotise.

Dice of fate: 2-7 - Hypnotise Glare strikes home and Amber is powerless to move from behind the shrub

8-12 - Amber ducks just in time to miss the Hypnotise Glare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 pm

The member 'SelinaM' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Dicefa18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Bother! I'm Hypnotised!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Fireballflies? Weird.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Plague_watchmen_by_joshcorpuz85-d5tfrgi

Raven, the banished Paravan, has two - actually four - potential attackers - though he isn't sure if the animals count. The squirrel seems harmless enough. The wolf...

He sends a blast of blue light at the girl and her wolf. The wolf cowers, and something - strange - starts happening to it...

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 -1_QuOEkufv

but he's too busy with the girl.

BROWN: Come on, twinkletoes, give it to them! Pow! Krrrrrrr!

Raven rolls his eyes. So much for Brown's bravery - she has her own powers but she isn't using them. There's something about the wolf that has scared her.

BROWN: Go go go go go!

Doesn't stop her from being pushy.

He needs to focus on this. The girl is dangerous. His Reavers can't get to her because they're too far down the bridge (Strategy -1: he should have stayed near the gatehouse, but his emotions got the better of him. In the thrill of the moment he moved forward. Now he's paying for it.)

She sends an arrow high into the air. She could kill him in an instant. These are not ordinary arrows, they are from - the forge of the Fay? He isn't sure, but he can tell by the quality of the metal that they have anti-magic. He can't shield himself in any way against them.

He throws magic fire. If:

Dice show 2-6 - hits Lorelle square and turns her evil until someone gets a Hallowing Potion or other cure for her
Dice show 7-12 - misses Lorelle - and she is already drawing another arrow...

Last edited by Phantasm on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 pm

#1 'Dice of Fate' :
#1 Result :

#2 'Dice of Fate' :
#2 Result :

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Okay, ladies, I'm going to make a deal with you.

I'm going to roll again. If it falls on anything thru 1-3 my character will have an epileptic fit, which puts him at your mercy.

If it falls on 4 thru 6 he will keep fighting, but it has to be to the death.

...or of course you can ignore this message completely if you're too chicken to fight. Go bake cakes. Whatever. But these warning shots...c'mon. You're treating me like a wuss.

Give it your worst!

Last edited by Phantasm on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 pm

'Dice of Fate' :
Result :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:39 pm

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Hair,fantasy,girl,squirrel-09b7fba5936ba9e3ebeb7fdf4a2ae700_h

If it's alright, I'd like to make another move.
I'm very peeved at this squirrel of mine.

Amber, daughter of Griselda Fay, is paralysed by Pip's Hypnosis Glare.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 2 Squirrel

Pip's dilemma: If he goes back to his lady love, his Hypnosis is broken
If he holds the gaze, his lady love will eventually get bored and leave him! Oh no!

Die: 1-3 -- the hypnosis is broken and Amber moves out into the open to join the fight
Die: 4-6 -- Pip holds the gaze for another turn

P.S. Lunar - without meaning to push you into it, would you not consider joining us in this freestyle game? It would be so much more fun with you in it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top