» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:24 pm

You don't have to be a hero, you could be a coward like Phantasm Razz

Back to top Go down

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Of course, I wouldn't mind sticking around if our female players get down and dirty and fight each other naked....
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:26 pm

^this is why he needs to stay
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:26 pm

haha

be careful.. my character has a Bow and Arrow Razz
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:26 pm

President...I'm ignoring that comment

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 pm

....and since this is a role-playing game I expect some girl on girl action Wink
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:42 pm

It's a lost cause I think. They're completely G-rated
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Lorelle sighs... draws her knife and starts slashing at the vines that have wrapped themselves around her and Solar

"we've been re-united all of 5 minutes and she's already causing trouble" groaned Lorelle

"i understood why you left her back at the inn all those years ago" replied Solar

"now what do we do" asks Lorelle.." why do i always have to get her out of these situations?"

Dice roll : 6 or less... Lorelle runs back to save Amber from the reavers

7 or above... Lorelle and Solar run for the safety of the woods
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:44 pm

The member 'Night Eyes' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Pixel10
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Dicefa19 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Dicefa15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Amber was about to die. She knew it because she saw the Grim Reaper hovering above her...his skeleton mouth wide... his black eye caverns staring... wanting to swallow her into their darkness...

Where was Pip? And would Lorelle really leave her to die?

She wanted to at least try to say the words of the Freezing Spell, but her mouth was no longer her own. Her soul had begun to leave her body and she had no free will, she was like a puppet with cut strings...

...Raven was dead...dead...dead...and soon she would join him in death.

As she began to lose consciousness (she could feel a sort of tickle, which she figured must be the Reaver eating her face) she wondered whether Lorelle had ever forgiven her for what she had done that day at the Inn......

She still had a strange feeling, though. She hadn't let go of life. Everything was getting murky around her and her body was below her now, she could see it slumped under the tree, all red and white like somebody's blooded handkerchief. But she felt she hadn't finished. She wasn't ready to leave the world. She had a mission to carry out, a prince to save. What if.... what if....

But that was impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Lorelle runs towards Amber knife still in hand her heart pounding in her chest... Solar runs ahead Mauling at the reavers and clearing a path to Amber, blue sparks flash.... whatever happened when the wolf was touched by Ravens Magic has left him with something.. as they shrink back from him

Lorelle Grabs Amber, puts her over her shoulder and runs for the forest

"Solar lets go!" she shouts

they run into the forest..... a little Squirrel scampers behind them unnoticed....

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 1623292
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 pm

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 AWpgfiCga1ikOnGIlQ0DZMvSbQXAW3QSJQWft9WiR-VIcV4CVnaYKSp_rBgk-AGHJ0_FcuiddQGdFWJ5VVjEefN1x1WvGNwboK0dRTZzkYat8DFnaZNT7ZB6N9alsVoNlywg7JZRwZCBbCyUo-kZUQ=w526-h280-nc

Whoa. You're really scaring the hell out of me with this story

All these miraculous magical "saves". Are you sure there isn't a magic pumpkin in your path? Wouldn't surprise me

Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:00 pm

ooooo magical pumpkin hadnt thought of that Phanty!

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 330167806
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Is there any point in telling you not to call me that?
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 pm

not really

anyways since when was this a horror story?

you're character got KO'd pretty quickly maybe you should follow our lead :p
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 am

Night Eyes wrote:ooooo magical pumpkin hadnt thought of that Phanty!

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 330167806

Panty lol
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:08 am

SelinaM wrote:Why are you all picking on my squirrel!! I happen to think he's lovely!!!!!

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Redheads%20squirrels%20fantasy%20art%201440x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_7

She looks like Lana del Rey.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Lana_Del_Rey_%E2%80%93_Lana_Del_Rey_%E2%80%93_EP
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:03 am

Night Eyes wrote:your characters pegged it anyways :p

Only because none of you went to plead with the Grim Reaper. Anyway I'm not leaving it like this. I'm dead but not beaten.

1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Latest?cb=20140304152735

The Grim Reaper is having fun with this guy's soul. There is so much hate there, enough to put him in Hell till the day Hell freezes over. But there is something else as well. Some sort of basic goodness. Valour. Raven is a Night Watchman but his Paravan nature is strong in him still.

Grim can't change that. He can't put a soul like this in Hell. But he can play with it. He can watch it squirm.

GRIM: So why did you betray the Paravans?
RAVEN: I'm not telling you.
GRIM: Death? Was that what you were scared of? Not much point man, I'm here anyway.
RAVEN: (scowling) I was never scared of death. Give me a break.
GRIM: You were scared that your name would be wiped out of the Book of the Blessed and you would be forgotten. You wanted fame at any cost.
RAVEN: You mean infamy.
GRIM: Whatever rocks your carriage.
RAVEN: Well I got infamy alright.
GRIM: (thoughtfully) And yet you're still lacking the thing you want most. I wonder...
RAVEN: What do you wonder.
GRIM: You say you aren't scared of death. You evidently aren't scared of being forgotten. Money, was that it? Were you afraid of losing your riches?
RAVEN: You're pretty dumbass for a grim reaper aren't you. I thought you were supposed to read everything from our souls.
GRIM: Usually, yes. But yours is a funny colour.
RAVEN: Colour?
GRIM: Metaphorical expression. Souls don't have colours any more than light does.
RAVEN: Then you're just an eejit. I see.
GRIM: Eejit?
RAVEN: Irish word. Means "idiot".
GRIM: Oh, very good. Give the man a slow clap everybody...
RAVEN: Have you ever heard of coloured light? You must have failed reaper school. Anyway it was nice talking to you, but I have to go back to my body now.
GRIM: Your body is dead my dearest.
RAVEN: Somebody will save me. Revive me.
GRIM: Not going to happen.
RAVEN: (stubborn) She's coming. I know she's coming.
GRIM: (a glint in his eyesocket) Oh a she. I see. So that's what you were scared of. The most primitive fear in the book.
RAVEN: I don't know what you mean.
GRIM: You were scared of love. Or more precisely, of losing love. You didn't care about dying because you knew that as a Paravan you'd join the White Fleet. You weren't scared of losing your good name because infamy is just as good for you. You didn't care if you were forgotten, or poor. You just didn't want to feel unloved.
RAVEN: Shut it.
GRIM: The most primitive desire we have...love...
RAVEN: I said shut your mouth.
GRIM: I'm starting to really enjoy this....

There is a cawing in the distance. It's Brown. Raven breathes a sigh of relief, or would if he had his body with him.

RAVEN: Well, it's been nice knowing you Brother Grim, but I'm outta here.
GRIM: What do you think -- but that's impossible. Crows can't enter the netherworld.
RAVEN: This one can. I told you she'd come.
GRIM: You're in love with a bird?!
RAVEN: (his soul grinning) Yeah that's right. I was so scared of losing her leuuuve that I betrayed the Paravans. Nice try Grim. Till another time.
GRIM: Not so fast. Your bird may have flummoxed me for a moment but there's still nothing she can do.
RAVEN: Oh yes there is.
GRIM: (his mind racing) But that would mean further disgrace...you wouldn't...
RAVEN: Better than being stuck with you for all eternity.
GRIM: NO!!!!!

But Brown's already swooped to tear Raven's soul from Grim's hands. Grim is speechless and momentarily powerless. She's going to use the Undead Magic, the darkest curse of them all. He watches as she gobbles up Raven's soul.

And then he comes to, just in time to lunge a Stricking Curse at the bird. He can't stop them escaping, but at least he can control what becomes of them.

6 or under: Grim manifests Stricking Change #1 in the bird and her man, tying them together in one body.
7 or above: Grim manifests Stricking Change #2 in Raven, meaning he won't be able to reenter his old body and will be a powerless clod of dust in Brown's beak until she finds a new body fo him

Either way, Raven will be Night Watchman no more. He is Undead now, and that, reflects Grim, is worth something.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:04 am

Stupid dice never work.
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:05 am

Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:05 am

The member 'Phantasm' has done the following action : Dice Rolling

'Dice of Fate' :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Pixel10
Result :
1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Dicefa17 1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 Dicefa21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 am

lol Fanta after all that complaining you bring yourself back...yourself Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:40 am

Don't call me Fanta
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:43 am

I mean it. You guys are all so immature. Stop calling me names and post some serious gameplay instead! Or aren't you capable of that?
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:39 am

Phantasm, no offence but if you're only here for the gameplay I'm sure there are plenty of other forums that have a more "serious" RPG community. In fact, I'm sure there are many whole forums *dedicated* to RPG. I just did a google search and came up with a heap!

Also, you keep complaining that we aren't violent enough. Are you sure you even understand the concept of role playing? The idea is to have fun. You develop a plot line and interact with the other players according to certain rules. Personally, given that this is just freestyle, I think we're doing marvellously well. I've just checked out http://www.rpgdragons.org/ and honestly? Our story is already more interesting, with better-developed characters, than the stuff I've read on there.

Also, they are DEDICATED RPG-ers, they deal with MONSTERS, and yet *we already have more violence here than anything I've read on there*. We have mauled throats, fallen guardsmen, a Grim Reaper, and vicious attacking vines. Yes, some of this is thanks to you. But, again, you need to understand Rule 0 of this game - as laid out by Admin here - Rule 0 is have fun. It's impossible to have fun, or to develop a story line, if people are fighting all the time.

And it's hard to play this game when you keep making sarcastic comments. So, in the nicest way possible, I'd like to ask you - please take a chill pill. Night Eyes and I are having fun pretending to be fantasyland maidens, so I suggest you learn to enjoy it for what it is or take yourself elsewhere.

Peace out.

Selina  1 - Sims: Role Playing Game Comments and Discussion - Page 5 3477097201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top