» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

The Homeless Life Coach Vote_lcap0%The Homeless Life Coach Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Homeless Life Coach Vote_lcap33%The Homeless Life Coach Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

The Homeless Life Coach Empty

The Homeless Life Coach

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Homeless Life Coach Empty The Homeless Life Coach

Post by The Simplifier Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to add this here so you can be in on what I've been doing lately. I will be back participating in your threads as soon as possible while taking care of my work. Thank you for all your input! I love you

The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

The Homeless Life Coach Empty Re: The Homeless Life Coach

Post by Night Eyes Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 pm

oh wow what a wonderful, brave and inspirational lady you are!

i'll definitely be behind you on this one, you're so strong and genuine and i know you can do this.

thank you for sharing what you're going through with us ... onwards and upwards lovely Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi Armine

Very brave of you to make and post this video.  I was just thinking of your previous videos earlier today and how much I enjoyed them.  I also briefly wondered not long before coming online if we would see any members from PLOA who are, for the most part, considered to have "mastered" LOA but who would come to face difficulties in the present day.  It was more of a "I wonder what will happen and how they will conquer it" type of thought.  And here you are.

Wishing you and your daughter the very best and look forward to your updates.  You got this I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Armine,

You'll find a way. You've done it before and you'll do it again. All of us are in your corner, cheering you on.

I've always admired your honesty and your accountability as well as your friendly personality. I have no doubt that your resolve will make things better.

Very few people are able to show their real selves as truthfully as you have and to me that is the basis of change, that realness is what really inspires people.

I know it's not easy. I was depressed and suicidal once and it took a great deal of painful honesty for me to to find the will to live again. But I also know you'll make things great again and everything will be better than ever. My best wishes are with you.

I know this may be cold comfort, but this video always helps me feel better:

President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Read both ladies say "Brave" but never expected "this," to be honest, or you to be "that" brave. This is rather amazing, Armine. Amazingly brave, strong and honest. And, yes, as Night just said, we're definitely behind you with all our thought, love and power. I assure you that will just pass soon, like a dream, my friend. You keep that powerful and true, without doubt or fear or self-pity, and I assure you this cycle will be already over in days or perhaps even hours. It was waning all over the world, believe me, but our new moon will bring you a whole new life. A much brighter life.

posay wrote:
.... I also briefly wondered not long before coming online if we would see any members from PLOA who are, for the most part, considered to have "mastered" LOA but who would come to face difficulties in the present day.  It was more of a "I wonder what will happen and how they will conquer it" type of thought.  And here you are.
Life, in its grandest movement, still vibrates, oscillates and swings like a pendulum. All with no exception therefore move in cycles, within cycles. As a result, our circumstances can't be always favorable or always happy. We each must go through our cycles, like it or not; and this is how the universe itself can finally stay in a state of balance, constantly swinging between the two opposite poles of existence—light and darkness, happiness and misery, love and fear. This is just another Law in this physical reality.

"Masters," like everyone else, therefore, are forever subject to the same cycles. They do meet "bad luck" every now and then. They do lose their loved ones, or perfect health, or even entire wealth. Masters, however, unlike everyone else, don't get "moved" or lose their inner peace no matter what happens. The pendulum of life doesn't break them. As one teacher once put it, when the pendulum in its swing turns back and comes as fast as a bullet to strike, they immediately jump up, rise so high it doesn't really hit or even touch them. How can they do it? They just don't fear, or doubt, or worry. They only remember that absolutely nothing in this world can take away from their being or peace or happiness. They remember it's all but their mind's "game," projecting everything all around and creating yet another story for the ego to feed on. They remember that the worst that can ever happen will only happen to their body, which's but a vehicle, and anyway temporary. And they remember it's just another cycle, neither the first nor the last, no matter how different or cruel it "seems" to be this time—every time.

People in their paradises, therefore, may fear, doubt, worry, cry, or even fall altogether. Masters, in hell, are always smiling and singing. Always still and stable. Always in peace and love. This is why they are masters, and this how they practically break the cycles of life itself, thus change even their past karma, their stars' rules and fates, and their whole timeline and destiny.  ♥

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:40 am

Thank you Night, posay, President and Lotus. Those are all the most encouraging words I have read/heard yet. It truly makes a difference.

For a bit, I felt like I didn't want to share yet because I wanted it to be officially all taken care of first. Then, I soon realized that by seeing it that way, I was maybe avoiding accepting where I am- and without acceptance, I could not move on from this position.

There was part of me that feared and even expected that things would get down to this point before the prosperity deserves to come through, and this is actually a relief to know that this bottom was reached and the old place got all cleared and moved into storage and we're still focused on our visions. My boyfriend of course wishes he would have helped in the way of money, but we both were in the same boat with an unusually dry month. He did everything though... I barely had to lift a box since he moved our entire place into storage in one day. He doesn't let me doubt and even scolded me the other day for questioning whether or not I have it in me to be prosperous. He got angry and said that feeling that way insults him because of his own belief in me. I feel the same when he is down about his work, so I understand.

So, I know that the facts look discouraging, but I'm happy that we hit that point and now the pressure is what we needed to take our things more seriously. I actually faced my fear of being homeless, and now I can move on and up from here.

I knew there is more value in sharing my experiences than in "pretending" even to myself that I'm succeeding in all endeavors. It's that avoiding the circumstance that brought about the fear I'm the first place which held me longer in lack. Now that I've come clean to myself and made it public too, I know any opportunities that come my way are aligned with my authentic self and not just the self image I "hoped" to have but wasn't a vibrational match to.

I will keep you all updated and feel free to ask questions. It should be interesting drunken

The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:14 am

Armine, its not something i share very often anymore, but because you've been so brave, i will in the hope it helps.

i was made homeless about 6 years ago with my children and we lived in a hostel for about 5 weeks. i dont know how the system works in america but over here, if you have kids there's somewhere to go initially.

anyways i dont have any Loa advice as such as i hadnt heard of it back then, but i do remember a sense of liberation with the whole process, almost like, as bad as the situation seemed at the time it was like we were being given another chance and an opportunity to wipe the slate clean and move forward.

i think for all the ups and downs we had during this time, there was some positive to be found in the situation and it helped to look at it like an adventure.

if you're having trouble feeling prosperous and abundant, have you considered thinking about what you, your partner and daughter deserve? and using the belief system that you all deserve a beautiful safe and secure home?

i understand that its different circumstances, but when i think back to my experience i wasnt thinking of where money was coming from at the time, i was thinking of the house itself.

i hope this helps in some way Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:46 am

Night just read my mind. Very Happy I was hesitant whether to write you something very similar, or invite you to try some meditation to soothe your mind a bit. I mean Mindfulness or Vipassana in particular. So as she just sent this, i'd now invite you to detach from this whole situation and look from above. Also as she hinted, it's truly an adventure rather than a crisis.

As for abundance, heck what can I say to you, coach? Smiley Suffice it to say that every single dollar on this planet is indeed yours, ma'am; and everyone who apparently owns that money is but only one appearance of your endless manifestations on the screen of life. You, indeed, are wealthier than you could possibly imagine. You, in truth, are abundant beyond comprehension. The limitedness or lack your persona here seems to be currently facing has absolutely nothing to do with you, what you really have, or how much you can really manifest.

However, I want you to rather try a moment of silence this time. All models finally connect, as i said earlier elsewhere, so let's this time find out who you really are, ma'am. Smiley Please excuse me you probably know about Vipassana (you might even be a Vipassana Master, you guys never stop surprising me really). Very Happy But just in case, this is a good site that provides an adequate introduction and explanation.  

http://www.vipassanadhura.com/whatis.htm

Also our most special cup on the house, for the first time ever, for you dear lady. Smiley Have a wonderful night my friend. ♥️

The Homeless Life Coach Cupnew14

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Wow Night, thank you for sharing. I had no idea. Good to hear women with children have a hostel to go to. It is great to see that it was an experience you moved on from and started with a clean slate. I can relate a bit. It's as though all has been wiped clean and we get to start a new game. We don't have hostels here that I know of, so I have been searching apartments for the time being until we can all move in to the more permanent spot. I don't even know exactly where the income is coming from, but have looked at a couple studio spartments. I want to apply to the one I saw today, yet fear that I will be rejected or even, again will fall short and have to be put out again... I think I'm deciding to apply anyway, as an act of faith that something will work out.

Its true Night, like you said, that thinking about a place itself is easier right now that thinking about "tons of money". My mind can wrap around having a place to live, as it's always had that.

Lotus, I am about to read about Vipassana. I am indeed not a master, nor even familiar with more than the word itself which I have probably briefly read in your previous forum posts. Thank you. I think my family finds it strange that I am not panicking. Of course I had moments, but I passed that and didn't really do that part publicly Wink

I'm going to fill out the application for this apartment and whatever happens happens. This was the last month for my office lease also, but instead of renewing I am going to requesting paying on an hourly basis, which will save me a lot of money and still allow me to keep a professional address. It was only part time anyway and I rarely even used my reserved hours.

Does anyone else feel like we read about and learn about so many successful people who made it from the poor house to the rich house that maybe we're setting ourselves up for that? Not all of us obviously, but I sort of now see that most of my role models had that time of poverty before the outer prosperity. Maybe I did this to myself subconsciously so I can feel like I can now have my bouncing off point? Could I have modeled them by letting this happen so I could have a similar experience to theirs? I know we don't have to suffer in order to later prosper, but part of my subconscious mind had even a reverence for that. Suffer so that you may deserve prosperity and appreciate little things- you know, like shelter. silent

Analyzing this is mostly pointless I know. I'm going to keep it light and be open to possibilty. I'll take everyone's insight though. confused
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:53 am

yeah i think we do tend to develop a mindset that we have to work hard and struggle to get to the top, its a condition within society really, so even if we know we dont really, perhaps its hard to change that perspective.

people might not agree with me, but i dont think theres anything wrong with analyzing your situation , i think if you pinpoint your beliefs and values especially the negative ones that hinder us and hold us back from manifesting what we really want, it can take some power away from them, and we can see them as just 'thoughts' and to me thats the point when we begin to change and grow and move forward Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:37 am

Bingo!
Turning this situation around would be a great thing that will make your life coach resume shine! Smiley

Trust me on this one, the more fucked up the situation, the better it turns out! All the time. Smiley

This is just gonna be a badge of honor! The badge that demonstrates what all things you manage to not only survive but also come out shining with flying colors. Very Happy

You made a right decision of documenting this! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Night, revealing the root of the limiting belief is totally worth doing. Like you said, it will lose power once it surfaces and I can see its just a thought.

Yet I know that I should be doing that digging through EFT, so that it comes up and out quickly and easily. I've been in that woe is me phase I guess, so even though I know there's a quicker and easier, more effective way... I'm not doing it because I'm so used to feeling "helpless" around this subject. Time for new neural pathways!!! Or as Adi says, stop being mentally lazy and DO IT!

Thanks for everything you wrote, Adi. When I read you were coming to the golden state, I thought it would be great to meet up. My bf loves San Fran and it would have been a nice way to visit the area and meet a forum friend. But yeah... we had that hovering sense of "that costs money...". Dopey, I know. I should be a wealthy real-estate- investing, traveling-on-the-fly person with bases all over the globe now. And I was like but how can we go to SF? Lol. Someone slap me.

I mostly still feel good about documenting all this. It really will be great for the long-run. It also keeps me optimistic and focused on the result. Keeping it inside seemed to promote lingering on the facts more than on the goal.

Thanks all, I'll have an update soon. There's only about 5 more days til we're on the move to the next spot from here.

Shocked pale Embarassed bounce Very Happy
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm enjoying your updates Armine. I say "enjoying" lightly, of course. I can't add much beyond what I have already said and especially what Adi said. If it's any "consolation" I have HEAPS more respect for you for being so honest about all of this. You know you have our support. It's all working out I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:17 am

The Simplifier wrote:
Thanks for everything you wrote, Adi. When I read you were coming to the golden state, I thought it would be great to meet up. My bf loves San Fran and it would have been a nice way to visit the area and meet a forum friend. But yeah... we had that hovering sense of "that costs money...". Dopey, I know. I should be a wealthy real-estate- investing, traveling-on-the-fly person with bases all over the globe now. And I was like but how can we go to SF? Lol. Someone slap me.

You're welcome! Smiley
Haha! Sorry, but that made me laugh!
Tell you a little secret, you don't need tons of money to travel.
Your perception of I'm not "wealthy real-estate- investing, traveling-on-the-fly person with bases all over the globe" is vastly inaccurate. Very Happy
You know how I found out about these things? Simple! I just packed my shit and got the fuck outta my house lol.
Just followed what Steve Jobs said - You just need to trust everythings gonna work out just fine in the end. Follow your instincts because you can never connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect the dots looking backwards. Very Happy
Simple as that! No need for esoteric wisdom Very Happy (Sorry, Lotus  Twisted Evil )

We can definitely catch up next time when I'll be back in Golden State. That would be somewhere around December.

If anyone is from Shanghai (China) hit me up because that is where I am gonna be starting this Wednesday! We can have a nice LoA chat over green tea or at salad bar. I hope they have salads in china! Don't wanna end up eating weirdest things of animal kingdom. haha!

It's been pleasure to get connected with a few folks from LoA forum on facebook!
You can add me on facebook at facebook.com/MrAdityaParab Very Happy
I'm already friends with a few people here - I don't take random piss at people's facebook walls and I don't tag you in "Merry Christmas" kinda photos with 50 other people. lol Very Happy

EDIT:

Is it just me or does it really feel strange to see non-troll posts from posay? Razz Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:38 am

Haha, yeah, but I'd still like to have two handfuls of investments at least, and travel at any moment I feel like it Smiley SO, so true about just packing and going. That's where guts come in... having the illogical trust (or lack of doubt) that everything will work out and already is fine.

I had written a very long reply but it all got erased again, so in a nutshell, thanks posay and thanks everyone again. I'm not a good liar so I had to stop pretending to myself that my finances would get fixed before it would show to the entire world. Pretending is something I don't encourage, because I use that word only when the underlying feeling is not belief. Hope is not enough... not the modern definition of it anyway. Hoping is what I had been doing instead of declaring, "This is who I AM now, and thank you- SO IT IS". Smack smack smack. I know this can be easy... small shift, small focus and consistency.

Maybe you're on the mark, Lotus, when you say that the new moon will bring with it a wonderful new version of me. A more wonderful one, that is Wink Or not even wonderful, and not a new version of me, but a slightly different perception from me- of what is around me, and what is easily accessible to me.

This is such a real, raw process. I am happy to be sharing it with you all.

Pres, thanks for the "learning how to get up".
Lotus, thanks for the Vipassana, I am exploring that tonight.
Everyone else, thanks for the encouragement!
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:59 am

you're doing great Armine

i've found during difficult times it helps to remember that nothing stays the same... i know we should live in the moment and not worry about the future and forget the past but when i was in this situation, it did help to think... in a years time where will i be? probably looking back and thinking.... yep i got through that just fine! Very Happy

chin up brave, strong lady x x x

p.s Adi i'm not adding you on facebook if you're not gonna wish me merry xmas Razz
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Armine, thank you for sharing your story. I have been homeless for a couple of times. When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up right? For me things always sorted out themselves.
I t has always been an unexpected support from some friend that would open opportunities. That last time I found out I had to leave my home I also didn't know what to do (it's difficult to find a house in my country, if you want to rent you have to wait for years) I registered to rent a place, but it takes years and years, and I had only been registered for about 10 Months. To cut a long story short, I got in 2nd place for home to rent (so weird but why question it if something is presented on a silver platter!) and the one who was first didn't want it. So I got that place just in time. Now, the point of my story is, I didn't know anything about the loa at that time, but I had no doubt in my mind that it would work out one way or another. I had 100% faith. I know that you have a daughter and that makes you worry even more. It is indeed very brave that you dare to share your story. I hope it will all work out for you very soon.

( sorry aid, I don't know how to quote here haha)
If anyone is from Shanghai (China) hit me up because that is where I am gonna be starting this Wednesday! We can have a nice LoA chat over green tea or at salad bar. I hope they have salads in china! Don't wanna end up eating weirdest things of animal kingdom. haha!

So I will be going to China in about 2 months but I am going to skip Shanghai this time. Unless you are going to visit Beijing, my lovely city and second home, I can give you plenty of tips about Shanghai. Yes they have salads!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 am

Hi Sunshine,

Thank you for sharing. You certainly attracted the home for which you were second in line and the first person didn't want it. Great story. That's how everything is orchestrated. Sometimes it's hard to see it for its simplicity when I'm looking at the situation. I do feel good though, and I get antsy about not knowing HOW it's going to work out, but I do trust it works out for the best, and even better than ever. So, right now trying to find a balance between letting it happen and making it happen.

The system here is different for each home, and when it comes to rentals, each landlord or management company has different requirements. Some require to show proof of income, some don't. Everyone checks credit and requires a deposit, so of course I'm right now focused on acquiring that amount which together is about two months worth of rent. It seems easier than it did last week, so I'm ready to have it all fall into place. I kind of stopped lingering on the HOW and decided to take the leap of faith (which only feels like a leap but is just a little hop).

And thanks Night Smiley
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello armine..

Hope you are fit and fine dear..

I dont know what to say at this point ..only one thing i can say is everything happens for Good..its only we realize it later..i have learned a lot and still continuously learning from you..and I KNOW you are going to win everything again and that too v.soon..thats for sure..

Love and light to you
bunny
bunny
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:04 am

Thank you bunny I love you
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie-Mara Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Armine, you are so brave, honest, full-hearted and inspirational. I know you can do this and not only succeed but prosper, you have such a beautiful heart. I send you so much love. <3 Take care, my friend.
Pixie-Mara
Pixie-Mara
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Thinking about you, A. Hope all is well I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:04 am

Oh hi Armine, it's you Very Happy I thought who the Simplifier was.

Very brave of you to share your experience, I have zero doubt that you will turn this experience around in the most inspiring way. I just wanted to write a few thoughts down and I might be completely off so I apologize if I come across as preaching, since you are so much ahead of me with all that LOA stuff. I'm just writing it from might point of you because this is what I would think I'd be feeling and going through if I were you.

I think that it's not as much happening because you had to face your fear of poverty, I think it's happening because of the inner conflict you have regarding being an LOA coach while not being financially independent yet asking for money for it. I feel like you might have this conflict because you seem to attract situations that force you to face this belief, MC nagging on you for example. It is totally understandable why you would feel that discord, especially because you have such kind heart and truly want to help people, not just make money with it. This is particularly a sticky position because of all the conflicting beliefs (and these are obviously examples of beliefs you might have in the back of your mind, not my beliefs about you Wink lol)
- LOA coach should never ask for money because if you know LOA well enough to teach it, you should know how to attract it from some mysterious "other source".
-If you get another job, you are again, not valid to be an LOA coach, because if you knew LOA well enough you wouldn't need to do some "need to make the ends meet" job.
So what is a poor girl supposed to do? The logical mind is looking for ways where this money should come from. If it's not a regular job, but you can't charge money for being a valid coach, then you're only left with lottery, inheritance or manifesting money out of thin air via visualizing and waiting for it to fall in your lap.

So you'll end up with this guilt for not being able to manifest from thin air, which now starts to undermine your confidence as a coach. You'll feel like you're blind guiding the blind. Or as you say- you should be traveling around the world first class and have already accomplished the financial freedom.

This mental conflict then brings about a situation like what you are in, to force you to face those beliefs, so that you now have a chance to decide that you are completely comfortable with accepting money for your services, regardless of where you are in your life and not feel guilty about it anymore.

Then again yes, there is also the Cinderella effect- the belief that you need to be poor and suffer first in order to get your riches.
Also kinda reminds me of that guy https://www.youtube.com/user/josephcloughhypnosis/videos
sorry can't remember which video it was, but he talks about how he went through hardship but noticed he had become addicted to it, because he wanted to be a life coach and he somehow felt like he would be more inspiring if he really hit the rock bottom. He subconsciously attracted situations so that he could build that killer LOA coach resume as Adi was saying.

Conventional advice speaking, even if worse comes to worse, you won't be on the street. US has lots of help available, there are shelters and safe houses especially for women and children. You can go to your county's Health department and ask to speak with a social worker, they have tons of advice for all the churches and organizations that can help. Obviously I understand you don't want to do that, but it's just good to know in the back of your mind that you will never be on street completely. Check Craigslist too for rentals, it's usually much easier to work with landlords directly, they bend the rules much easier than apartment complexes.

I have no doubt that you'll look back and say "This is the best thing that could have ever happened", so I know you will be perfectly fine and not just fine, you will have your first class traveling and riches in no time Smiley Sending you love and light I love you
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 am

Thank you Pixie I love you
Thank you posay I love you
Thank you lunar I love you

Lunar, what you wrote is virtually all true. MC was a manifestation of my own fear of depending on money from others for what I love to do. Not taking another part time job may sound stubborn, and it certainly might be, I've wired my subconscious to believe it can't do work unless it is in line with my passion.

The one thing that may be most frustrating and most soothing at the same time is that I know how simply I can change these thought patterns. It is releasing the fear that I haven't totally let myself do. The fear of stepping out of what's comfortable and feels safe because it's familiar by now. I get this from almost everyone I tall to, and I tell them well however you do it, do it. Release the fear and take the jump and trust the wind. It really does feel like that. Like I'm free falling and if I loosen up, I could be enjoying the experience. There are moments I do enjoy ut, but the facts stare at me once again and then there's that societal logic that says I shouldn't BE enjoying this. I should be working jobs I don't care for and taking responsibility.

So yes. Many things on point. And thank you for the advice. I have been looking on craigslist and also looking at jobs bc there are other things I'm good at and enjoy.

I'll be posting an update video soon. I do see the "end result" and I'm crazy enough to still act like I'm carefree parts of the day at least, so I feel like my main focus is to not allow this to move me, and the circumstances will make a huge turn for the best. I do believe this all happened as the quickest way to prosperity and that I trust the universe bc it sees this from the mountaintop and not the valley where we are.

cheers
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:14 pm

glad to hear you're keeping positive Armine, stay strong you're doing great I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next