» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

7 Day Manifestation Experiment Empty

7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment Empty 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by blossomtea Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello everyone,

It's a familiar title borrowed from the other forum as I thought this is actually a very nice way to get small manifestations going. I found it always got forgotten under the swamp of other posts and so I would like to re-create it here so more people can participate and get the ball rolling (especially for newbies like me) Smiley

So the rule is to choose 3-5 things (or more but try to keep it simple) you would like to manifest, can be written in any tense too but of course try and keep it simple.

Then you can either visualise it everyday for 10 minutes or so or forget it about it (like I do). Whatever feels right for you is what will help the manifestation along.

I found a nice trend with manifestations where the ones I were most attached to took longer to manifest and not in the way I wanted, and the ones I didn't care about as much and were on a whim happened right away. Like the job I currently got, I actually was rejected the first time round (I made an intention to get an acceptance but was too attached) then 'lo behold 2 weeks later I got another interview with the same company (and for a better role) and when I completely thought I hadn't got the second job I got it!!

So even if you post something and it doesn't manifest in a week, it may happen in a month or two! Also having a thread like this where everyone participates and reads other people's intentions give more power and energy to that manifestation.

I hope you all participate and write small intentions and see where it goes Smiley

Love and light xx I love you goldstar
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by blossomtea Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Okay so I'm going to get the ball rolling and do 4 intentions (wanted to separate this post from the intro one)

- Sit closer to my team (or remain in the space I am currently in)
- Be allowed to continue to attend my therapy sessions by work at Monday lunchtimes
- Make a 'work friend' I can hang out with who is uplifting and mature
- Brother spends one to one time with me
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 am

It seems quiet here today. I will join in on this!

My manifestations:
-A private, comfortable and convenient place to live
-Free cool furniture
-100 views on my latest video
-Paid sessions with an ideal new client

The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:51 am

You know what I am going to join too. Just for the fun of it.

- €5000 ( I know this is rather big, but why not aim for the stars sometimes Wink)
- my guy is on vacation, it would be so nice to receive the sweetest message from him ever.
- an unexpected gift, like some flowers or a cup of coffee.

Last edited by LittlemissSunshine on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayra Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:58 am

I'm in Smiley

I'm going to manifest next, whole week total happiness and satisfaction Smiley
Tayra
Tayra
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 am

I was just going to post a similar subject asking if like me you have become lazy manifestors Wink
We talk about the theory all the time, but I'm sure if I spent half of the time that I'm lurking here and talking about it to put it all to practice then I'd be a lot more successful lol.
I even wanted to ask- do you guys actually spend some time visualizing (or whatever technique you use) your goals every day?
I think I should definitely dust off my LOA skills, even if it's small stuff Smiley
So my list is -
1) My Best Buy Credit card balance paid off
2) Positive progress regarding my medical billing
3) An unexpected gift
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 am

I sure feel like I have been a lazy manifestor! I attract things in my life, things I want, but it's more like a process that runs on auto pilot. I feel like I lack focus and it would be nice to focus on the skills of manifesting again. I hardly ever visualize. I tried to meditate last night and fell a sleep ...although that was rather nice after a couple of bad nights ...lol. So yes, def. back to the art of manifesting. This game will keep me motivated I hope.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Sunshine- falling asleep while visualizing is perfect.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Lunar, what are your favorite LoA tools? I remembered you weren't a big fan of visualizing.

I used to always fall asleep as I visualized. Now I just lay in bed, visualize, and listen to music on my Iphone so I'm relaxed but not too relaxed.

I used this one for confidence to actually talk to girls I liked:

This one for straight A's:

This one for when I needed confidence for a huge presentation:

I've been incredibly lazy this summer but now with career time, I'm getting back in the game:

Sometimes I wonder if the tagline of 7 Day Manifestation helps people to believe that their desire will be manifested in 7 days. Plus, 7 is kind of a "magical" number...
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 pm

The Simplifier wrote:Sunshine- falling asleep while visualizing is perfect.

Armine, I was trying to balance my chakras, now only my first 4 chakras are balanced Wink the rest is still out of control. ..lol
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:43 pm

I like how you use those songs for visualizing. It's a great idea! I do the same thing but a bit different, it's like a song for every mood, like a happy playlist :-) Whatever works to get you in the right state of mind.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:51 pm

President Roosevelt wrote:Lunar, what are your favorite LoA tools? I remembered you weren't a big fan of visualizing.

I used to always fall asleep as I visualized. Now I just lay in bed, visualize, and listen to music on my Iphone so I'm relaxed but not too relaxed.
My favorite tool is scripting, which I am not currently using because a) I am lazy and b) I don't really know what I want for now. Everything that I do know that I want, such as travelling, going home to see family etc can't be done at the moment because the kids are too young to tag along and I don't want to leave them behind.

If I do visualize, I can only do it with music and while I'm awake and up on my feet, otherwise I fall straight asleep, I don't even get to start a scene, I'm already asleep, so it's not like I start and then get to theta level and blissfully drift off while visuals linger on... it's more like "Must....visualize... iizzzee.... zzzz zzz"...

I have playlists too with different songs dedicated to different subjects. I have your first song in one of my playlists too Smiley I love MJ. I saw him live during his History tour in 1997 and I was in the fan zone maybe 20 feet away from him. I wasn't actually that huge fan but I thought, hey I'm already paying a fortune I better bloody be in the front row then! So I waited in front of the gates since early morning hours with my cousin lol. Plus - concerts are one of the places where being 6 feet tall is really useful mwahahaha. I'm really glad I did see him back then, some of  my friends had tickets bought for his last announced concert, but then he died and they were heartbroken that they never got to see him live.

I don't know for me this 7 day deadline seems a little distracting. Maybe because my belief system says that logically the bigger things take more time to manifest, so the 7 days can only be used for things like doughnuts, fried chicken and yellow butterflies Razz PLOA

@LMS I had a teacher that was very experienced with all sorts of spiritual and energy related stuff and according to her people like us tend to have problems with the lower chakras and the upper 4 are stronger than the lower 3, so if you started from the bottom as you would, then maybe it was good you fell asleep, now the lower ones might have balanced with the higher ones Very Happy

By the way President, where is your list for 7 days??
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:37 am

My 'video views choice' is about half way physically manifested. It's at about 50 and I didn't do anything specifically different for exposure.

I'm calling these things on my list choices. That is what they really are... more than wants or desires or possible manifestations or goals... they are the things we are choosing to experience. So yes, the video views choice is visibly well under way. cheers

Let's hear some of your updates!
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:05 pm

I'm not properly participating in this thread (yet) but I just wanted to share an ultra-fast manifestation that I experienced today. Very Happy

Dad and I are in a chair lift going up a mountain.
It's a fairly long ride, and we're high, high off the ground.
At one point during the journey, Dad goes,
"I wonder what it would feel like if we stopped and were left hanging here in mid-air."

As soon as he said it, the chair lift stopped, and we were left hanging in mid-air.

7 Day Manifestation Experiment 679289678

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi everyone, thought i'd give you a little update with things Smiley So my manager says I should be able to stay in my workspace and has even said I should go and bring in stuff to decorate my office space Smiley
I'm working on the work buddy thing though yesterday I went to lunch by myself and the guy I sat across to had a nice chat with me- not exactly a work buddy but someone mature to chat with at lunch when I was all alone! I'll give a better update next week Smiley
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Interesting how the three of us came back to update within one hour of each other Laughing
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 pm

I think I got my unexpected gift! So a friend (from abroad) came to visit forgot her bag. She has the coolest selfie stick ever (I know, but aren't I allowed to like those things since I am 50% Asian Wink) anyways I saw that stick and thought I would love to have one. She have just send me a message I can have it because she forgot the bag!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:19 pm

LittlemissSunshine wrote: She has the coolest selfie stick ever (I know, but aren't I allowed to like those things since I am 50% Asian Wink

What's the other 50%?
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:40 am

Okay, by next Saturday, I shall have manifested:

* some sort of water activity (swimming or boating) with my family, preferably WITHOUT me having to say anything about wanting to go swimming or boating

* ultra-concentration "zone" state for a week in which I am not constantly tempted to procrastinate on here Razz 2

* a complete rough (but good) draft of the academic book chapter I'm writing, so I can send it to my supervisor and rework it according to his comments before sending it off to my editors.

7 Day Manifestation Experiment Determined-cat

Last edited by SelinaM on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:19 pm

President Roosevelt wrote:
LittlemissSunshine wrote: She has the coolest selfie stick ever (I know, but aren't I allowed to like those things since I am 50% Asian Wink

What's the other 50%?

Dutch :-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:22 pm

lol In April, I did a research project on health care policy in the Netherlands Smile

And my parents are from a country that was once owned by the Dutch...until the British killed them. Some people say the ghosts of the Dutch immigrants are still there.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:24 am

Oh no! Those Dutch, such a small country but they've been everywhere Wink

So what are your thoughts about our health care policy? Many complains here. I am curious how people see it.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:29 am

My family have a Dutch friend. She was in Indonesia in a Japanese camp during WWII and actually wrote a book about it, which the producer of (or someone involved with...) Paradise Road bought the film rights to, but there were some complications with money so they just made Paradise Road instead, and never filmed her life story.

She's just turned 100. She was playing chess with my dad until last year. Tough people, the Dutch! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 am

That's a great story! Too bad they didn't film it, would have been great to have seen that film :-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi everyone, back for a follow-up. So far, that one video has about 75 views out of the 100 I have intended (without posting anywhere more than usual), I attracted two free pianos but decided to not take them, I realized I technically already have a pretty private comfortable and convenient place to live in the now, and I also have so many great ideas for attracting the right clients now that I need to write them down or do them right away or I forget them as more of them come.

It's been a week- anyone else going to update us??? Wink
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top