» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Empty

7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:13 am

Lunar great manifestations! The how is irrelevant. Things usually happen in the most unexpected ways!
I still have one thing to go. My deadline would be this Sunday, so we will see. I think somehow I will manage it even if the money doesn't show up on time :-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by blossomtea Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:41 pm

blossomtea wrote:

So I'm going to post three intentions this week:-
- Get contacted by someone I haven't spoken to for a long time
- Get a really good hug from someone
- Find a reasonably priced pair of stylish and comfy waterproof boots I can wear en route to work

So an update! I did get contacted by someone I haven't spoken to for a long time- like seriously!!!!!
I also got a really good hug from my bro and from countless others!
And the boots- well I found an old pair which sorta fit in but I realised I wasn't specific in getting NEW boots so kinda ish a manifestation! And continuation from the original manifestations I have now a lot of work friends I can spend time with at lunch Smiley

Anyway I'll manifest something new and a bit harder this week!

- Lose an inch off my waist and hips and bum
- Get another free personal training session
- Have a successful Skype call with intuitive healer in Canada
- Start eating smaller and healthier balanced portions of food
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:27 am

I havent tried this before so im going to give it a go

I would like to manifest this week

Smaller repayments on my College course

2 ideal job applications

a message from someone i haven't spoken to for a while
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie-Mara Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 pm

I like this idea, I'm going to give it a go Smiley
I would like to manifest this week:
- The cheque I'm waiting on to arrive
- More quality time with my boyfriend
- To have unexpected income
- To get good news regarding an article I wrote

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 2231773934
Pixie-Mara
Pixie-Mara
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:18 am

ok so to update on my manfestations

i've found plenty of job applications

my brother rang me out of the blue last week, i think that counts as we hardly ever speak on the phone

i didnt get smaller repayments in college but i have managed to pay the first installment Smiley

This week i would like to manifest:

An invitation to go out socially

Enough money to cover some vets costs for these kittens

A new top
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:24 pm

- Find a reasonably priced pair of stylish and comfy waterproof boots I can wear en route to work This is the weirdest manifestation yet, saw a girl with really nice boots at the train station. Couldn't muster the courage to ask her getting on the train and kinda was worried she would get off a stop later than me so I couldn't ask her. She got off the same stop as me and it hit me that I was meant to ask her and she was so nice and said this 'they are so comfortable' mega manifestation! I got them today and i'm super happy!

Anyway I'll manifest something new and a bit harder this week!

- Lose an inch off my waist and hips and bum I didn't measure myself however a lot of people are commenting I have lost a lot of weight so yay!
- Get another free personal training session I got something even better, my intention was to get personal training sessions to help me with my weightlifting, however I made friends at work who are now assisting me with my weightlifting and helping me with my form- for free Smiley I am so grateful!
- Have a successful Skype call with intuitive healer in Canada Yes!!! Finally it happened!!
- Start eating smaller and healthier balanced portions of food I'm getting better at portion control, it's taking me time but I am getting there and the weight loss is showing it!

So all my manifestations happened I am very happy and am going to try for some things new Smiley

- Fit into my brand new pink FCUK dress I bought
- Cute male coworker becomes my friend
- Some unexpected money
- Lose another 2 kg
- Book train tickets and hotel for birthday trip with my work friend
- Have a fun weekend working at event and find great bargains
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Blossom, wow, you're amazing. Very Happy Pixie, have any of your manifestations manifested? Also, girls, if you've not yet seen, our lovely President has left each of you a special surprise on page 8 of the Party Time thread. Very Happy I love you Nighty, you're also doing amazingly...wish I were as good as you are!

At the moment I just want to manifest some food.

Goals for next week:

Good Skype connections to my grandma (it's been playing up recently)

A few members who don't log in much stopping by the forum

10 unexpected hits on my professional profile, from random countries like Brazil for example

A Lotus post about yoga (one can dream! I know he already has a backlog of other things that he wants and needs to reply to I love you )

A wonderful week for all my friends (can you manifest things for other people?)

Peace on earth (if you can manifest things for other people....)

Speaking of peace on earth...can't wait for Christmas!! or Halloween...we'll have to take it to another thread, but how do you guys celebrate Halloween? Ohhh one of my favouritest holidays ever, right after Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:57 pm

WELL!!!

i'm feeling pretty good considering i only wrote my intentions on monday and its now friday!

So far i've had 3 social invitations, i'm going to my friends for pizza and movies tomorrow, last night one of my college friends suggested we should organise a night out as we havent had one in ages, and next week we're planning a family meal because my brothers home for the weekend Smiley

Today my Dad bought me a New top when we were shopping he knew i had my eye on it, so he got it whilst i was doing my grocery shopping Very Happy

so just the kitties to go!

in the words of Meatloaf "2 out of 3 aint bad"
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Night, how did you manifest your things....just visualizing, just writing it down, or ........? Good job too Smile
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:47 am

I didnt really do anything Pressie, i simply chose things that i felt were realistic for me to manifest and then wrote them down in here, the only time i actively thought about any of them was when i was deciding what i wanted, i thought about a top i had seen and when and where i would be able to wear it.

infact they came so naturally and slipped into my everyday life i forgot i had set the intentions until Selina bumped the thread lol
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:57 am

Night Eyes wrote:I didnt really do anything Pressie, i simply chose things that i felt were realistic for me to manifest and then wrote them down in here, the only time i actively thought about any of them was when i was deciding what i wanted, i thought about a top i had seen and when and where i would be able to wear it.

Oh I've had some of my best manifestations like that Very Happy like earlier this year, I wanted a nice new black dress, but I didn't really care very much, didn't tell anyone... I can be quite hard to find clothes for, very picky, tall in the wrong sort of way (i.e. often in between sizes), not that much you can really buy in Australia that's totally my style...

...before too long a nice black dress had caught my mum's eye, she took me to the shops, I tried it on, loved it, and bought it. Very Happy Manifest-o!!

Night Eyes wrote:infact they came so naturally and slipped into my everyday life i forgot i had set the intentions until Selina bumped the thread lol

You even manifested me bumping the thread. Wink I love you

What other things do you realistically want to manifest soon Nighty? And everyone...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:14 am

I think if there was something i'd really like to manifest and soon it would be some paint to decorate a few rooms in the house before xmas Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:55 am

Me in 7 days' time:

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Tumblr_n32fs5Rygy1s2wio8o1_400
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Phantasm wrote:Me in 7 days' time:

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Tumblr_n32fs5Rygy1s2wio8o1_400

I thought that would be me 7 days ago, 7 days ago, 7 days ago, 7 days ago
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:43 pm

The Simplifier wrote:It seems quiet here today. I will join in on this!

My manifestations:
-A private, comfortable and convenient place to live
-Free cool furniture
-100 views on my latest video
-Paid sessions with an ideal new client

Here for an update:
-Very private, very comfortable, very convenient place to live... check.
-Free fridge, free vacuum, free microwave, included new stove, free space heater, all the furniture I need right now at almost free prices... check.
-Over 300 views on that video at the moment... check.
-Many prospects, heightened interest, signs and fun opportunities with potential clients, will update as manifested soon.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:30 pm

In the next 7 days
- my Xmas shopping done
- some dojo mats
- new gi for my niece
- pass my grading
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

- Fit into my brand new pink FCUK dress I bought (I have to wait on this one Smiley )
- Cute male coworker becomes my friend (turns out he's not a very nice person, but that's okay, I've made my peace with that)
- Some unexpected money (waiting on that Smiley )
- Lose another 2 kg (I have to wait on this one Smiley )
- Book train tickets and hotel for birthday trip with my work friend (waiting on that Smiley )
- Have a fun weekend working at event and find great bargains
I did have fun but not so many bargains!
So most of these manifestations didn't happen! Sad sad. But it's okay Smiley

I'll make new intentions for now and happily wait the previous ones Smiley

- ASOS offer more than 10% student discount
- Buy a nice coat I can wear to work and take to gym that's reasonably priced and warm
- Have a successful presentation next week
- See the senses exhibition in Central London with friend
- Connect with healer properly
- Someone unexpected gets in touch with me
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Willow wrote:In the next 7 days
- my Xmas shopping done
- some dojo mats
- new gi for my niece
- pass my grading

Christmas shopping already? Wow, you're organised!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Blossom, could you tell us more about the Senses exhibition? Which gallery is it at?

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:49 pm

There's a place in Euston called the Wellcome Collection they do all sorts of fascinating exhibitions and this month they will be exploring senses, my friend called me up about it today and it sounds really cool. There's a room apparently full of mist that is illuminated by light in certain areas and only 10 people can go in at a time. Sounds really fascinating!

http://www.timeout.com/london/blog/theres-a-psychedelic-multi-coloured-mist-room-at-the-wellcome-collection-101515
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:56 pm

I ADORE THE WELLCOME COLLECTION!!! *dances* I used to do research on some of the manuscripts in their library. Oh happy memories. I want to visit you in London Blossom! I miss it. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:58 pm

And thanks for the link, I love the sound of this exhibition! You're so lucky to be able to see it. First Audrey Hepburn, now The Senses....

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:05 pm

I haven't seen the Audrey Hepburn exhibition yet *cries* I've been so swamped with work but I do want to see it for you, and if you do ever come to the UK Selina just give me a shout! I'm a really good tour guide, I know all the little out of the way places in London that tourists never get to see and i'm a MASSIVE foodie so I can take you to some amazzzzzingggg places to eat Very Happy We both have eerily similar first names as well hahaha...
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Sounds like a plan!! And oh yes a foodie tour would be great! I usually just go have afternoon teas with my friends, we don't tend to dine out so much, just explore galleries and er (usually window-) shop at Fortnum and Mason's and then have cake. Very Happy

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 6870195637_fb2985e80a_b

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Full_restaurant_25650_0

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Fm

I seriously love that place... *happy sigh* Also tend to go to National Trust places and have teas there...  but I think the *only* time I've actually had any sort of serious food with friends in London was with my Aussie friends who were just visiting, way back, we went to a Lebanese restaurant in...God, I can't even remember where it was. Neutral Anyway, it didn't take me long to get there from the London Library (St James' Square). But other than that no proper dining out, just at pubs, and I'm not generally a pub food person either. I like proper food. Very Happy

It must be AMAZING to live in London....  I always find it so hectic, but also so full of life... one of my five favouritest cities in the world.

P.S. Selina isn't my real name. I have my forum name from one of my favourite characters in film, Selina Gallini from Merry Andrew (1960s - or late 1950s? I should remember this, but don't...)

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 P1011757

Now I'm curious what your real name is. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Back to the Senses, though...other senses not just taste *cough* ...I really want to take photos in that Wellcome Collection mist room now. Sad

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Image

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 3 Dn28336-1_800

But even if I put it on my manifestation list, there's no way it could happen in the next seven days, sadly. You'll have to let us know what it's like!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top