» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Struggling a little Vote_lcap0%Struggling a little Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Struggling a little Vote_lcap33%Struggling a little Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Struggling a little Empty

Struggling a little

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Struggling a little Empty Struggling a little

Post by blossomtea Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:50 am

Hi everyone,

I know i've been away for a while. I thought I could go and figure things out by being on my own- it works for a while until a certain point of course.

Also if I have posted this topic in the wrong section please feel free to move it.

I'm dealing with a lot of rejection right now and it's really getting me down. I'm trying what I can to pull myself up into being in a happier place but it's no longer working and feels like a chore. Instead I find myself getting bitter, angrier and more resentful and even wishing bad things on people because I am really struggling to get out of this hole.

My faith in the LOA has waned dramatically. My heart is no longer feeling the same about life and I feel totally and utterly abandoned by everyone. I just wonder what have I done which is so bad and terrible to have so many things not work out in life anymore.

All in all in the end I am in a place of apathy, completely lacking in faith in my existence and struggling with the day to day of life.

I am still hoping and praying that God will one day answer my prayers and stop ignoring me and really help me through to a better place. For now I am here. Not feeling great.

Anyway I apologise, for this sting of low feelings I have brought to this sweet little community. I just wanted to talk to someone that's all. I hope to be somewhere better than this place in my head soon.

Sending what I can of love and light, thank you for reading my post xxx
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Struggling a little Empty Re: Struggling a little

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:03 am

i'm sorry you're feeling this way blossom, it must be awful for you right now

i know Loa offers plenty of tips and techniques and sheds light on belief systems and perspectives, but if its feeling like a chore then the chances are its not going to work

i dont really have any solid advice right now and i do hope others may have something for you, but all i can say is try to look after yourself and only do what you're comfortable with, give yourself lots of self love and dont beat yourself up about feeling low... it happens to all of us.. we just have to find a way of releasing the hurt and pain so we can move forward

i'm sure you havent done anything bad or terrible at all to be rejected, the issue is most likely with the people doing the rejecting, they probably feel awful about something so they transfer it and make you feel bad, but you're definitely not going to be rejected here, we are your friends and we love and value you

sometimes it can help to take a little look inside and find out where these feelings come from, whats going on for you to be feeling this way, whats being triggered?

sending you lots of love and big hugs x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

Sorry you are going thru a tough time. pale

I know it's hard not to get to you, because plainly rejection sucks.  It's really hard not to take it personally but most of the time it really isn't personal.

You know how they say that "Rejection is God's protection" and "sometimes God's greatest gift is unanswered prayers".  It's true.  It definitely can be hard to see when we are in the middle of it, but I swear with the benefit of some time and distance from the current circumstance you'll see why it's all working out the way it is.

Experience those negative feelings if you have to.  Get them out of your system but try not to wallow!

No matter how down you are there are still little things that can improve your mood.  A cup of tea perhaps?  I love you  A pet to snuggle?  A trashy TV show (lol). It doesn't have to be anything major, just those everyday pleasant things that we really don't even notice.  Start noticing them.  Immerse yourself in them.  And there always is a lovely forum when you need to get it all out.  I love you
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie-Mara Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Hey Blossomtea, sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, my friend. What you are feeling now is purely understandable, rejection just plain sucks.

I have to agree somewhat with Kazoo though: sometimes it seems like LOA isn't working or answering our requests, but really it's because it's not the path you thought it could take. If you are searching for happiness, for example, it could lead you away from what you thought you wanted in order to steer you away from what would ultimately make you unhappy. (Hope that makes sense, haha!) Stay strong in your belief.

If I could offer any advice that might help you right now, though, is to remember that when times are hard that all the strength you need is already in YOU. Remember that you do not need those outside sources, that YOU are the source of everything. If you are finding it difficult having faith in LOA at this time, have faith in YOU, and I promise the rest will follow.

Hope any of this is helpful. Smiley

And remember this forum is always here for you. Smiley
Pixie-Mara
Pixie-Mara
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:28 am

Hai blossom,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way and I hope you are feeling better soon.
You know it's ok to not feel ok sometimes. It's ok to mad from time to time, to be pissed because things are not going well, or to be down or to have lack of faith. The fastest way to get out of it is not to beat your self up. Just acknowledge that you feel that way. Accept it, and then move from there. If you are down, there is no way you can feel on top of the world within a day. So aim for feeling a little bit better. Like kazoo said go for the little things that make you feel a bit better. Rome was not build in one day. So if you are feeling low, try to distract yourself. Take a walk, drink a cup of coffee. It doesn't have to make you feel on top of the world, just as long as it makes you feel a little bit better and go from there. Once you've experienced feeling a bit better, and you are moving upwards, faith will come back.

Wish you the best blossom.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:58 am

Hi blossom,

This stuff always works... constantly. That's why we are where we are in any moment. Seeing that will help you recognize that you do have power and that you use it in each moment to attract or detract the things thatake you smile.

Yes, rejection feels low but it's one of those things that picks up momentum fast bc it comes with self pity and resentment. I know this from experience. So, just for the heck of it, tonight fall asleep feeling like you've got men seeking your attention... the men that you like, especially. Then whatever happens tomorrow, do the same again at night, and agsin the next day. This is one of those things that respond really well to just a bit of inverse paranoia.

And yes, so what you felt down? There are no sad days, only sad moments and each one is new so that's always good news.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:08 am

Hi Blossom.

Sorry to hear about your current situation. The ladies already sent you more and better than I could ever send. Of course you're not "totally and utterly abandoned by everyone." Why on earth do you think so, girl? At least here you've got a bunch of eccentric people who really care, don't you? Very Happy

Anyway, the good news is, you can get rid of all these negative feelings in 3 minutes--only 3 minutes. Sadness, frustration, doubt, fear, etc.; all will leave if you just let them leave. They stay and seem to persist because and only because you're holding on to them. You don't believe it? Read your own words: "I am really struggling to get out of this hole." In other words you "resist" those feelings, right? This is your holding on to them. You naturally hate them so you resist them. But doing so, paradoxically, you instead keep and perpetuate them. You create "resistance" against them and this resistance is why they persist. Worse, sometimes we deny these negative feelings or mask them. We think this is how the Law is going to work. But we still hate these feelings and refuse them. So resistance remains; only moves to an unconscious level for a while—and the Law never really works, therefore. On the contrary, it all strikes back after some time. We, still putting on the smiley mask and expecting to magically "get out of the hole" at any moment, instead get suddenly overwhelmed and feel even worse than before. Then, to our dismay, we realize that our hole has only grown deeper. Thus arises more sadness, frustration, fear or doubt; consequently more "resistance," and we thus end up in a vicious circle.

Now instead we'll do exactly the opposite. This is the "Release" Technique. Instead of hating those negative "bad" feelings, we'll rather love them. Instead of "pushing" them away and thus creating "resistance" on which they will only hang and persist, we'll instead invite them in, take a cup of coffee together and then release them in peace. Very Happy Please apply the following steps to the letter. I'll put it in a "dialog" form as we do it in real life, so you may please visualize a coach or another friend with you guiding this brief session:  

First bring up the feeling you hate most.     

- How do you feel? What's the name of this feeling? Is it "frustration," for example? Is it "sadness"? Is this accurate? Does "sadness" best describe your feeling, or you'd rather have a different name for it?

Let's say your answer is:

- OK, it's sadness. I feel sad.

- Great. How much sadness? On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most sad (or saddest) and 1 being the least sad, where would you be?

- I guess 7, or even 8.

- Thanks. Now I'll show you how to get rid of this sadness, but you'll have to do something totally different than you are used to doing. Are you ready to do that?

- Yes.

- All I need you to do is to *welcome* this sadness; to say "Yes" to the sadness. Would you please just do that? Don't think much today, just use your heart and welcome this sadness, would you?

- Yes.

- Could you say "yes" to the sadness?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes to the sadness some more?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes to the sadness some more?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes to the sadness still more?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes even more?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes still more?

- "Yes."

- Could you say yes a bit more?

- "Yes."

- Now, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most sad and 1 being the least sad, where are you?

Quite simple, isn't it? The result of this short dialog, ALWAYS, is a dramatic decrease of sadness (or whatever the chosen feeling is). Better yet, in most cases the client begins to smile or even laugh during the dialog no matter how sad s/he might have started. (I tried this technique only once on the web, without any direct contact, with our friend here Bunny, and I remember she cracked up with the third "Yes.") Very Happy Needless to say, you repeat this dialog again with the "remaining" sadness in case any was left. If you released twice and you still feel a bit sad, you may then (as a coach) ask yourself to say, for example, "Sadness, I love you." Again, "Sadness, I love you." Again, "Sadness, I love you, I just love you." etc. Most definitely sadness will vanish after this last one.

(In worst case scenario, we may finally borrow a "clever" question from the "prolonged version" of the Sedona Method. Speaking of sadness/happiness, we'd ask the client for example, "Would you rather want to be happy, or would you rather be happy?" But you my friend, like our Bunny here, are really pure in heart and you'll never get to this level).

Finally some quick information: The Release Technique comes from the legacy of a less known yet great teacher Lester Levenson. Levenson taught, "Resistance is just a program that subconsciously stops us from experiencing our beingness and our limitlessness. If one would let go of resistance, they would immediately see what they really are! Whole, complete, unlimited." After Levenson's death, one of his students, Hale Dwoskin, came up with what later became known as the Sedona Method. Another, Larry Crane, came up with this Release Technique, a short and quick version based on the same psychology and philosophy.

Here follow three videos from Mr. Crane, talking briefly about this technique. Please note, almost all of Crane's videos on the web are "marketing materials," but I still want to borrow his voice saying this, almost the same I just wrote, because it may help more to listen and watch not just read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicbY0--C2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeA5VlFRNxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkdKhx3Tr5s

Have a wonderful, happy day my friend and take care. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Dear all,

Your words are so kind to me. The rejection isn't just from a romantic interest only, it's jobs, friends, family and God in a way. The fear has pooled on top where reaching out is terrifying lest I be rejected more.

It's nice to know there are people out there who I may never meet in real life who still wish me well even when what I am going through is a very personal experience that perpetuates this feeling of loneliness.

I guess my main emotions in all of this is loneliness, rejection, sadness and fear.

I have tried working with the Sedona method but found it tough to release. I would sit for an hour focusing on the questions to alleviate the pressure I had bearing down on my chest and have very little results.

Nonetheless, I will take the advice here to heart and watch things that will make me smile. I will work on the techniques advised by the wonderful Lotus to the best of my ability. Thank you to Armine for the technique before bed, I will attempt that as I no longer want to feel so undesireable by everything around me. I may not be making any sense, I've had three emotionally draining days at work.

Thank you for your love and support, I will keep you all updated with where I am and will work on the resistance.
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Rejection is rejection, whomever it is from. It is only a concept and the resulting experience is from how you think of the concept. So, as Lotus pointed out... if you love it, it will arrange itself into circumstances you love. Contrary to popular belief, welcoming something doesn't bring more of it to you- it brings more things you enjoy welcoming... which is love, acceptance, happiness and security.

Best to you. Your preferred experiences are really only a few minutes away, if you let them be.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Hi blossomtea..

First of all relax..
You have got good suggestions..our dear members have explained everything to you..i dont need to add anything ...

But i wanna tell you that once i was at a similar place ...and the release technique explained by lotus is really great ..i tried it and it worked .

And bed time technique explained by armine is just amazing..i tried it only for 3- 4 days n i got what wanted...

You just hàve to believe !!! I know if i can do anyone else can do...

Love and light to you..
bunny
bunny
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie-Mara Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 pm

I agree with Armine and Bunny - the bed time technique is super effective in my experience, within a week I got results!

And Lotus's release technique is brilliant if you feel frustrated and pent up negative emotions.

I promise you can do it Smiley
Pixie-Mara
Pixie-Mara
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Thought i'd give you an update Smiley

I got a new job! I am going to continue with all the suggestions- I'm particularly intrigued by Armine's technique because I don't know what I am going to expect from it. I am beginning to feel a bit more better so thank you all and I will keep you updated xxx
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Congrats Smiley

Back to top Go down