» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Heart to Heart  Vote_lcap0%Heart to Heart  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Heart to Heart  Vote_lcap33%Heart to Heart  Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Heart to Heart  Empty

Heart to Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart to Heart  Empty Heart to Heart

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life." The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So why is the groom wearing black?" Very Happy

Hello everyone. Heart to Heart  3477097201 Today is finally the day I feel I'm done here. (Perhaps now this system will finally allow me to change my username? Very Happy Will try again today). Anyway, this is probably my last word as zorba, and all I'd like to say today is, we are humans, my friends. Knights and Ladies. Even Kings and Queens. Some of us may even have a heart of a hero, or a saint, or a relentless will of iron that never quits or compromises. Yet, humans we still are, likely to err, or at least misunderstand each other, especially in this space where we rely on only few poor words to communicate what our words, tone of voice, facial expressions and body language, all together may still fail to communicate. As for me personally, by now I'm used to being misunderstood. Not to imply that I don't make mistakes; I do. However, it's not about me today; it's about you and about this place.

In short, humans we are; many mistakes we may have made before but today we can't afford to make again if we are to sail with this baby forum in peace. We can't nurse a grudge against anyone, for example, whether from the past or the present. We can't be wronged and hold it in silence for any considerations. We can't be mistreated and not ask right away for clarification. We can't play politics, or have secret agendas, or team up with anyone against anyone else. We can't help but wipe the slate clean, every single morning, and set the record straight.

So, and I'm talking only as a member here, let this be our policy right from the beginning. If any of you guys have a word to say, against anyone whosoever, please be clear, direct and honest. Please come out and speak up. If you think it's improper to say your word here, do it in private. If it's still improper to say it even in private, then forget it. Dismiss it immediately from your mind. "Banish" the very thought/demon altogether even from your unconscious, because otherwise, no matter how smart you think you are, it'll manifest sooner or later in your and our reality.

Heart to Heart  Vision10

What are we here for guys? What are we "selling" here really? What's our "product" on this forum? First and foremost, we produce an "experience." People come here or go to any other website to "experience" something. So our first product is this experience, and we're both the producers and consumers of it. Why, then, accept a poor experience? Why even a "good" one? Why not a premium, excellent, even the best experience ever, of the highest quality humanly possible? Can we be "professional humans" who do know how to create this experience? Yes you're goddamn right we can. I know most of you very well and I believe, firmly, that yes we can. So yes, we're going to "rediscover the lost art of conversation," we're going to create a unique and exceptional experience here, and we're going to enjoy our time on this cafe as never before on the web.

The second product/service we provide here, still as premium and exceptional, is all those high-quality posts, articles and materials, most of which we keep "locked" for this reason. They are our "reference" here, for us and for all those like us seeking the truth everywhere. And we just started; this "reference" or "archive" will hopefully cover all related topics and present together in one place the best answers we could ever reach in our journey.

The third product/service we can find here, I believe, is the help that any of our members or even guests may ask for. All answers, revisions, critiques, advices and suggestions that we all here provide belong to this category—and all are still up to standard, needless to say. If you want to be wealthy, just for example, and are willing to be, truly willing to be, we promise you that you'll do it here. We may even someday, depending on our members, create another, private club for those true masters who could fully control their mind and thus manifest drastic, even extraordinary changes in their reality. The "Power" you have within, we do believe, is in one word so tremendous you can't even understand it—literally. But if you are desperate or tired or fed up, or just unclear what you really want, you probably won't even join us in the first place.

Obviously, this is what we all naturally and effortlessly do and "produce" on a daily basis. We can even discover or create and add more products/services here to this short list, all still without any sense of obligation, duty, responsibility, or extra labor. The point is, "Where there is no vision, the people perish," said the Holy Book. So let this be our vision. We're enjoying our time and still doing a great job as well, creating value in our life and even leaving behind a rich legacy for all those coming after us—a legacy that will also bless our souls and shine in our life wherever we go. So let this be our vision and let it be quite clear for all of us, hopefully we'll really have no time then, or tolerance, for past grudges, present grievances, or future maneuvers.

A new journey. A new life. A new dream. Thanks to all of you and have a great day. ♥️

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart  Empty Re: Heart to Heart

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:46 pm

who will Zorba be after the change?
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Lotus, hence the avatar, as I said before to Rodan. I'm not supposed to reveal my new identity by the way, or why the change in the first place? Very Happy However, I just found that people almost instantly recognize me anyway. Very Happy

The funny thing is, the system here refuses the change. I just tried again, and succeeded, but then I couldn't login either as Zorba or as Lotus. The system considers it "suspicious activity" from my side, deals with it as a matter of "security," gives me security codes to type and then finally still directs me to the highest level of administration, on the Server, to solve it manually. Holy crap I have no time for this. lol
Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:30 pm

awwww does it think you're being naughty Zorbs! tut tut Heart to Heart  679289678
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 pm

aye! Heart to Heart  679289678
Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:53 pm

i like you as Zorba anyways sunny
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:40 pm

cryptic keywords: the Sincerest Form of Flattery

This post has a serious function: to redirect readers to the original post in this thread, where the legendary Zorba talks about the forum's goals. I found it enlightening reading... so I hope he doesn't mind me bumping the thread. Smiley

Zorba wrote:

Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life." The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "So why is the groom wearing black?" Very Happy

Monologue upon reading this thread:

*giggle*

Like a true fangirl, I'm slowly reading through Zorba's old threads (old Zorba's threads? Very Happy )...

I'm not supposed to reveal my new identity by the way, or why the change in the first place? Very Happy However, I just found that people almost instantly recognize me anyway.  Very Happy

It would be difficult to cloak so much wisdom. Very Happy (also, no one else possesses your signature style...   ...or formatting...  ♥️ )

Very Happy

The image of a naughty Zorba  - Heart to Heart  679289678 aye, it cracked me up as much as the little girl. Very Happy Speaking of which...I'm currently laughing like a schoolgirl. Madeline!

Heart to Heart  Madeline-06

Of course, with the wedding dress - white is the colour associated with purity/chastity...   though we still must beg the question why the groom isn't in all white, always...    ....or...    *delicate cough* ...yes...no...no.

*clears throat*

And now I think I've met my posting limit for the day. ♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top