» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Empty

What are you grateful for today?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm grateful for this forum and for all the hard work that's put into it...

I'm grateful to see bunny posting more, I hope I get the chance to know her better...

...And most of all I'm grateful for the love and goodness that makes this forum even possible to begin with. As PR said... the people. I love you all! I love you

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Babar_and_friends

Back to top Go down

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm grateful for the chocolate ice cream I'm eating now lol  Razz 2
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Today I am thankful for electricity lol.
A squirrel got into a power station and left all the town with no electricity for hours!
No AC, no lights, no microwave or oven, no INTERNET!!! afraid
I am fully appreciating my powered up, comfortable, tech relying life lol.

I am grateful for my beautiful family, including my in-laws. My father-in-law just called me and poured me over with so much love and kind words I am still beaming sunny

I am grateful for having amazing friends in real life and especially in this wonderful forum Very Happy Each and everyone of you is amazing beyond words and I am blessed to know you love1
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:51 pm

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Fbc4998dafefb23d7e0f2de2db85c072

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 81b0b_funny_pictures_squirrel_has_an_army-s467x700-178027

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Cheese+puff+squirrel

If we don't do something about these squirrels, they will shut down our electricity, sneak into our homes, and steal all the cheese puffs, which is why I have a plan:

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 1376610_1104928679562382_1360604362_n-500x442
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:17 am

Lol, unfortunately the squirrel didn't survive Sad
Someone has even started a petition on Gofundme that says "On 30 September 2015 an unknown but heroic squirrel paid the ultimate sacrifice for defending his homeland and nuts against a superior power. "
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Aww Lunar, that's so sad...at the same time it would be funny if it weren't so sad....

Today I'm grateful for being in academia Very Happy Very Happy 

I'm grateful for the fact that a friend I haven't spoken to in a long time but have thought about a lot dropped me a line on Facebook - and has apparently also been thinking about me often

Also for my friends on this lovely forum Very Happy

What are you grateful for today? - Page 2 Image13

Back to top Go down

Post by Havefaith Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 pm

I am grateful for my loving, amazing boyfriend who never stops being a joy in my life! So excited to experience the coming years with him.

Havefaith
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:57 pm

I am grateful that my neighbours moved in next door and have become good friends wit me and are going to help me get a chest of drawers home

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:53 am

Today i'm grateful for the check i received

and i'm grateful for my Winter Jacket!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:51 pm

I am grateful that when things get to be tough the Universe never fails to reveal how blessed I am to have some absolutely amazing people in my life to get me thru!  I love them all! Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart

I am grateful that when the Universe sends echos my way I see them so completely differently from the way I had in the past.  I am grateful for new wisdom and growth.

I finally had a chance to read some recent threads and I am reminded and also so touched by how wonderful and supportive you all are too!  Sometimes we think that the world is filled with so much turmoil but there is a ton of LOVE out there too!!

XOXOXO
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:07 pm

brownies and pasta and The Goldbergs
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 am

Kazoo Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart 

So nice to see you again.

Last edited by SelinaM on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 am

My Scarf and Gloves......
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:15 am

I am deeply grateful to know a truly incredible person who has always radiated goodness and kindness, who is (I'm convinced) an angel on this earth, and is also a living example of great humility.

I hope that some day, I can follow in his footsteps on the path of unconditional love. I love you
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:56 am

I am having a tough time of it right now. This is my list even though I am broke, and alone for Christmas I am grateful

I'm grateful my hand didn't get badly burnt today when I was cleaning the deep fryer at work, I'd just boiled it with hot soapy water and was draining it and my hand got in the way. Ouch ouch,

I'm grateful I have a chance of my work prac bosses calling me for some shifts

I'm grateful I have some food thanks to mum giving me $20

I'm grateful I have a home and a bed with a ceiling fan

I'm grateful for my work for giving me a bottle of red for Christmas (I work in a pub) I'll open it when I have something to celebrate

I'm grateful for Internet access with my free three month presto Subscription

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:31 am

Stay strong Bookworm and know things will get better I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Then you must open the bottle to celebrate now so the channels for more celebration are open. I remember feeling that way years ago, alone and already afraid about income. But after a few times of feeling bad, I let each moment be what it is and I accepted that this must be happening for a greater good. Invite good things with a lightness of heart and they will come. A moment of loneliness, especially on a holiday, does not define who you are or your life overall. It is a passing moment, always leading to something new so long as you define yourself in a new way.

I think maybe you are very blessed to have this moment with yourself. There are many who seek time for themselves but rarely get it. How wonderful that you are with yourself and not with people you don't really care for. There are many ways to look at any situation. Today you have a bed and a bottle of red, soon you will have someone or many others to share it with. So what today was maybe not meant for that. Enjoy time with yourself and others will be coming to you in no time.

Maybe crack open a good book since you have defined yourself as a bookworm?

Smiley Merry Christmas

The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:03 pm

The Simplifier wrote:Then you must open the bottle to celebrate now so the channels for more celebration are open. I remember feeling that way years ago, alone and already afraid about income. But after a few times of feeling bad, I let each moment be what it is and I accepted that this must be happening for a greater good. Invite good things with a lightness of heart and they will come. A moment of loneliness, especially on a holiday, does not define who you are or your life overall. It is a passing moment, always leading to something new so long as you define yourself in a new way.

I think maybe you are very blessed to have this moment with yourself. There are many who seek time for themselves but rarely get it. How wonderful that you are with yourself and not with people you don't really care for. There are many ways to look at any situation. Today you have a bed and a bottle of red, soon you will have someone or many others to share it with. So what today was maybe not meant for that. Enjoy time with yourself and others will be coming to you in no time.

Maybe crack open a good book since you have defined yourself as a bookworm?

Smiley Merry Christmas

I'll pm you

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am

Facebook Heart

Amazing!

As many of you know I got caught up in the huge snow storm that hit the east coast of the US. We got more than 2 feet of snow out there!!

I knew it was time to dig out and I was gonna make my guy do it all by himself until I saw just how bad it was, lol.

Well, what do you know? When we got out there the neighbor kids were already shoveling our walk. Their dad was out there too with his snowblower helping other neighbors. The kids helped to clear off my car and everything. The whole neighborhood was digging out. When they were done with my car they moved on to the next house! It was a lot of snow!

It was still a lot of hard work clearing out that much snow but those wonderful neighbors made everything a lot easier. And it was really nice to see kids being so helpful.

So today I am really grateful that there are people out there willing help, without even being asked and that there are some young people who are being raised right. Facebook Heart
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm grateful I made it this far in life and haven't given up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm grateful to have QP with us on the forum I love you
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:31 pm

aww thanks freya I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:03 am

I am grateful for love, particularly the kind that excites me from belly to my heart to my ears and then tingles warmly throughout.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 am

Im forever grateful for love ,happiness and excitement im experiencing because of loa...thankyou GOD
bunny
bunny
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top