» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_lcap0%You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_lcap33%You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_lcap0%You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_lcap33%You are already on the right path to everything you desire Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

You are already on the right path to everything you desire Empty

You are already on the right path to everything you desire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are already on the right path to everything you desire Empty You are already on the right path to everything you desire

Post by Roxychick Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

An important realization I made the other day...I think it can be helpful to a lot of people:

I realized that a lot of the bad things I go through, every day are just tests and learning experiences. It's nothing permanent and not always true or how things are. For example, someone said something to me yesterday and I was so upset by it. But then it made me realize something very valuable about myself. Which was the reason why it was sent to me. So despite most of the bad things that happen, even if it seems like I get off course, I will eventually get redirected to the right path again. I used to get frustrated trying to control all my thoughts and feelings, and everything I do and say. Because I thought it would manifest bad things or get in the way of the things I desire. But that's not true, you are on the right path to everything you want. All the negative things are really just lessons and in fact may even help shape you into the person you're meant to be. And the things that seem negative may actually be blessings in disguise. Because if you didn't have those experiences, you wouldn't ever grow as a person and get to the place you want to be in. It's like an obstacle course...sure there are obstacles along the way to the finish line but you have to pass them to get there.

When I gave up trying so hard to control everything and resisting what is or isn't happening, it became so much easier for me, and I was so much more at peace. Before I was going crazy not only with resistance, but about what choices I should make. I was just so confused about everything. But now a lot of things have become so much more clear.

And also what helped me a lot is knowing that I am not alone in this journey...I really believe there is someone, God or the Universe, that is helping me. I know that they are looking out for me, even if at times it seems I am alone in this. And all they want me from me is to do the best I can. Knowing this and that I don't have to be happy all the time, or be perfect, relieved so much pressure on me. And any time something comes up which may upset me or I am feeling sad, I know that it's only temporary and will pass.

Roxychick
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top