» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_lcap33%Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_lcap33%Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Empty

Limiting Beliefs

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Limiting Beliefs - Page 7 Empty Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:01 am

Oh no it's you guys that make me shine so bright! Smiley hugs!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:10 pm

I am at my wit's end here.

I mentioned a few other times that I have been dealing with chronic car problems. If I went in to detail about all of the issues I've had, you probably wouldn't even believe it.

However, I'm not gonna fuel the negative situation by typing it all out-It would just get me frustrated and leave a written record of the non-stop hassles which would be counterproductive. Just trust me. I can't catch a break when it comes to cars and I need a reliable car to get to work.

So, here's the thing. On a conscious level every time I deal with some car problem I tell myself "That's it. I can't POSSIBLY have any car problems for a good long time." Well, it never works out that way. Sure enough a short time later another issue arises.

Obviously I have some extremely deep rooted subconscious beliefs here that need to be gone-NOW. I can't deal with this crap anymore.

I know the beliefs in question aren't really about the cars. I am sure it has something to do with money or my job situation since every time these issues arise it ends up costing me money and usually screws with my work schedule and causes all kinds of stress.

Not being able to even pinpoint exactly what the limiting belief is, where do you even start? This has been happening for so long now, with multiple cars. It's insane and I really just need it to stop.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:55 pm

I strongly suggest you (right now) explore and practice the feeling of having a reliable car. Clear out whatever you just vented here like sweeping your arm across a tabletop knocking it all off. Then, set up the replacement feeling on this "tabletop" in your mind. Searching further for the meaning if why your car is not reliable is sort of unnecessary because you can get on it now and immediately vibrate as the you who already has a reliable one. Simulate the vibration by playing "make believe" and letting ease set in that is associated with knowing your reliable car is in your driveway/street/garage.

This only works if you somewhat consistently let yourself feel this vibe. You will have it in what seems like no time. You're not stuck. Immediately discontinue identifying as the one whose car gives problems. That's in the past. You see?
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Thanks Armine!

See, on a conscious level, I expect my car to work.  I think to myself that I've already had a lifetime's worth of car problems and there just can't possibly be any more issues in store for me.  So I feel like I ALREADY (on a conscious level anyway) have a feeling like I have (or SHOULD have) a reliable car.

My last car was mostly reliable (for a while) until someone hit me and totaled it. So it's not just mechanical problems and the like either.  Now the car I got to replace that one is having issues.  (I've had it just over a month...)  It can also be stupid stuff like locking my keys in the car and having to wait to have it unlocked and stuff like that too. And that kind of stuff always seems to happen when it messes with my work schedule, makes me late and stressed. Heck, I even had someone break into my car and steal some things that were of no real value other than being vital to my job. So it's all kinds of random car related things.

I never feel like I have any feelings about the car UNTIL the problem comes.  Then it's just disbelief.

The reason I feel like the issue isn't really the cars is because if there is any real stress in my life it's my work schedule and money. (I like my jobs but one of them the pay just plain sucks, and my schedule is pretty stressful.)  And again, the car problems just magnify those issues and make them worse.  If I focused on just the car stuff I have a feeling that the stress I'm feeling would just be directed to manifesting something else. So if there is a way to tackle the root I'd rather do that.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Ok cool. Few things Id like to highlight.

So I feel like I ALREADY (on a conscious level anyway) have a feeling like I have (or SHOULD have) a reliable car.

The conscious level is such a small portion of your mental space. Also, the feeling of should have is not the same feeling as having, or even will have, or even seeing yourself having. Very different vibrationally. Looks like your subconscious mind expects car problems, simply bc you are choosing to observe those problems a bit more than exploring feeling like cars now serve you really well, and having a car is a smooth thing for you.

And that kind of stuff always seems to happen when it messes with my work schedule, makes me late and stressed. Heck, I even had someone break into my car and steal some things that were of no real value other than being vital to my job. So it's all kinds of random car related things.

Kazoo! Not random at all! The universe is letting your car be a poem bc you have bad associations with work and don't really enjoy it. It's your subconscious mind keeping you away from that nasty work situation. Might not make logical sense, but it's clear to me now that the universe had been giving you reasons to "get out" of work. And the conscious, logical you was trying to make it to work on time and responsibly, so there's this pronounced gap between what you prefer in your heart and what you think you should be doing as society has taught you.

I never feel like I have any feelings about the car UNTIL the problem comes. Then it's just disbelief.

Well, that's on a conscious level. Beneath that is an expectation that your car gives problems. It's just a cycle and it can be reversed on that level, and your car AND work circumstances turn around.

I love you
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Thanks again, Armine!

Getting to the subconscious is the real key. Freya brought that up earlier too. I understand that and that's why I made the distinction. I haven't figured out the way to clear the subconscious limiting belief when I'm not really sure what precisely that limiting belief is, or if I'm on the right track here. I do have some ideas about "going general" that I'm thinking about tho.

To be clear, I actually do like my jobs, overall. I have a wonderful boss, great co-workers (lol, even the space cadet I mentioned in another thread. He keeps us entertained.) But I do understand that they are not 100% ideal. Despite enjoying the actual work, as I mentioned the schedule and pay (for one of them) leave a lot to be desired and that often results in stress.

I do try to focus on the positive aspects of my work, but since I put in a lot of hours leaving me physically tired it's often hard to overlook the less than ideal aspects of my schedule when I actually physically feel it. If that all makes sense.

I also try to be philosophical about the low pay for the one job since it is a job I managed to attract doing something I didn't have previous experience with so I try to look at it as a learning opportunity. I dunno if making more of an effort to lessen the tension when it comes to those aspects and focusing more on what I actually enjoy and the positives about my work that it might help ease up the stress in general and stop attracting the car troubles as a result.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:59 pm

i've been re reading this thread, its funny coming back a few months later as i seem to be reading it from a totally different perspective than i did originally..... Page 10 was like wow..... i get it!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7