» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Empty

7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by blossomtea Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 am

I'll definitely post some pictures up- and maybe a pic or two of me in the Boudoir Wink but do please get in touch if you are in London. I don't live in Central London, I live more in the suburbs but it doesn't take me too long to get in Smiley I love afternoon tea as well *sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!*
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by Phantasm Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:09 am

By this time next week I will have:

- helped someone
- meditated every day for at least 30 minutes
- yoga asanas every day for at least 30 minutes
- lost 1kg
- got all my current admin work done
- got a grip on my ego
- spent a minimum of 7 hours outdoors
- improved one aspect of my mind significantly
- manifested further specific foodstuffs into my life
- made many people smile

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 0924_WeirdoftheDay

...and become even weirder than usual
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:29 am

Blossom, I'd love to see what you look like! I'd love to see what everybody looks like someday Razz but at the same time want to hide my own visage from the public, so...  mm. I do understand people who prefer not to! But in the privacy of the Boudoir......who knows what might not happen. Wink

Within the next 7 days, I would like to manifest this lipstick into my life:

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Clq_6359_402x464

Wink

I've been wanting it for a very long time, but it was never in stock, then I was overseas for months, then I got back and still haven't had a chance to go shopping.

It's Arwen's lipstick: Wink
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Picstoppic

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:38 am

Oh that's beautiful lipstick!

I played this game and got stuck at the €5000 point. Shoot! ;-) I still want it though! For the first time in my life I got an upgrade to another hotel room when I arrived at the hotel. I thought that was so awesome! Always wanted it, never got it. Everything I wanted manifested except for the money. Maybe I should change it to something else. Alright within 7 days I have manifested a fantastic fashionable winter coat. Preferably green :-) anddddd, time and inpiration to write.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:37 am

Phantasm wrote:By this time next week I will have:

- helped someone yes
- meditated every day for at least 30 minutes no
- yoga asanas every day for at least 30 minutes no
- lost 1kg gained 2
- got all my current admin work done most
- got a grip on my ego no
- spent a minimum of 7 hours outdoors definitely no
- improved one aspect of my mind significantly nope
- manifested further specific foodstuffs into my life YES
- made many people smile some

...and become even weirder than usual never really a problem Smile
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:46 am

Well at least you have made some people smile phantasm .., including me with that post :-)

Hmm think my 7 days experiment passed as well. Let's see where I am at. Inspiration to write, check! That's going really well. Winter coat, isn't there yet, have been focussing on it quite often so I expect the manifestation to be effortlessly Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 am

- ASOS offer more than 10% student discount
- Buy a nice coat I can wear to work and take to gym that's reasonably priced and warm (I do have a nice coat already, I've started to wear this one even though I don't want to but I realise I have like 5 coats so better wear them haha)
- Have a successful presentation next week It did go well! I was terrified some things didn't go to plan but it went well in the end.
- See the senses exhibition in Central London with friend
- Connect with healer properly
- Someone unexpected gets in touch with me

Not many came true, that's fine I accept i'm not at a high vibration than I was previously and that some things will take time. Also didn't really think about certain manifestations.

Some intentions I'm throwing in for future manifestations like next month/next year when I do have a higher vibration Smiley

- Drop down to 62kg by March
- Consistent weekly sessions with healer
- Better connection to intuition
- Have reading come true
- More joy and happiness
- Stable emotions
- Balance in life
- Make new and meaningful friendships
- Go on holiday to somewhere with clear water and white sands (for next year)
- Have a wonderful birthday in Geneva
- Reconnect and meetup with someone unexpected

blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:09 pm

I manifested chocolate chip cookies within 4 hours haha Razz 2
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:12 am

Haha! That is fantastic!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 am

Hope all your manifestations are coming along nicely blossom Smiley Sending some positive energy your way. 
I think it's time to blow life into this thread again.

So let me set some new intention for the coming week- 

1. Better behavior from my son lol. He has been a real terrible 2 this past week, throwing tantrums for no reason. He'll be rolling around on the floor screaming cause his shoe came off for example. So I shall manifest my nice boy back  Razz PLOA

2. A message from an old friend that will bring joy

3. Some progress with all the stuff I have been successfully procrastinating on  lately Rolling Eyes
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:14 am

Awesome idea to bump this tread Lunar! I totally forgot that i have written here that I wanted to manifest a winter coat. So that manifested alright, effortlessly like I wrote above. It manifested about 6 weeks after I wrote it down here. I actually forgot about it, and decided to let it go and wait for the sale in january. One day my friend dragged me to go shopping. I don't like shopping so much, so it's not like I have been doing window shopping everyday. Anyways, found an awesome deal on an awesome coat. Quite effortlessly. Happy manifesting!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by satty Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:45 am

Awesome LittlemissSunshine... congrats for manifesting that coat   Smiley

satty
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:03 am

ok so i want to manifest, 2 I Phone 6's to give to my daughters

and i would like to manifest a job offer thats perfect for me in every way
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:16 am

To be honest I completely forgot about this one lol. 
To the point that I forgot what the deal with this challenge was? Were we supposed to visualize the goals every day or just in the beginning. I didn't even visualize once Rolling Eyes
Well #1 and #3 of my list would be ongoing goals kinda- there has been some progress, but always room for more progress. 
#2 I could think of several messages from friends, but I think the ones from my family brought more joy. 

I did manifest a couple things by accident today though. Vietnamese Pho noodles lol- I was just thinking I hadn't had them in over a year and later on tonight hubs brought me some, although I never told him about it. Not sure if LOA or telepathy there  Suspect

Yesterday someone shared an article about sleep paralysis on Facebook. I didn't even read it but thought it did happen to me once when I was a teenager. Of course it had to happen again- last night ughhh  Mad Should've knocked on wood  Evil or Very Mad
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:14 pm

I instantly feel like having pho noodles while reading your post Lunar, yummie Wink or maybe I am really hungry again and I should eat. Thank you for the reminder and I hope you manifest your things soon.

Well I need to hop on that manifesting wagon as well. I have manifested many things last week, nothing material, but good situations and interactions. Things I have hoped for. So I have given myself a shopping ban because I don't want to spend my life spending. I have this idea in my head that the need for possessions is not always fulfilling. Maybe life is happier when needing nothing. (I'm writing a blog about it) because I'm gonna take this to the test but at the same time, I do need a bike to ride to work so I can train for my triathlon haha. Maybe I could have bought the bike first and then ban the shopping Wink ah well, I am expecting the bike to come into my life effortlessly without spending a penny Wink so I'm going to visualize my new bike for the upcoming 7 days. Oh and I don't have high standards it doesn't have to be brand new , just as long as it's good enough for 44 km every day Smiley and cut through wind like a knife on a steak I will be fine.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:28 am

ok so none of mine have happened yet, the closest i got was my eldest was bought an iphone 5s lol

i havent really focused that much on any of them though, should i be doing more or am i meant to be forgetting about them?

this week i want to manifest a new Jacket thats not too big but just right to wear through Spring
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:29 am

Night Eyes wrote:ok so none of mine have happened yet, the closest i got was my eldest was bought an iphone 5s lol

Um...hello? This is awesome nighty! I know it wasn't an iPhone 6 but still Cool

I want to manifest a free pizza.
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:38 am

No bike yet, but I have no doubt in my mind I will receive the bike soon.

Well I have manifested something! And….then totally screwed it up Shocked There is this very cool dutch website that blogs about sports for women. I really like it because there aren't so many female cyclers, they are mostly men. So an awesome place to connect with like minded women. Anyways, they were looking for new bloggers a while back and unfortunately I had no chance to jump that opportunity. I saw it too late. I really want to write for them. Love sports and writing. I have my website but I would like to start writing in dutch as well. So I have manifested that they are looking for a new blogger again. I knew that would happen! The stupid thing is. Don't feel too awesome lately. Low on energy, so I had no inspiration to write something, but I did send them my motivation. The thing is, I don't have a good feeling about it and on top of that I discovered a writing mistake! How can you send your motivation when they are looking for writers when there is a mistake in it right? Even worse, I wrote triathlon wrong, how can I make that mistake! Its in my vocab on a daily basis... Neutral
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Awww I've got all my fingers crossed for you that you'll get the gig. But even if you don't it may be a small loss leading to big winnings. Hey you never know, you might start your own blog in Dutch commenting on sports and it might get wildly popular. Maybe they'll love your sense of humor and writing so much nobody even looks at the news anymore, they all come to read your site instead Very Happy

Yes, I can see it already- you'll be the new star, all the sports events will invite you, all the tv station will fight for you, all the local sports people will know you, all the companies want to sponsor you, free tickets to the Olympia, selfies with Lewis Hamilton, John Cena, Usain Bolt.... yeesss, and it all started from one spelling mistake Razz PLOA
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Check out what my husband came home with today Nighty Rolling Eyes rose gold and all.

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 12936637_10156816511685271_5243272676719191178_n

Basically he wanted to upgrade his phone, but got one that was different from mine so I could test both out and give him the one that I like less.
It's obviously not free Laughing but I thought it was funny that out of all the phones he manages to pick the 6s in rose gold.

So good news everyone, Nighty is generously manifesting all her desires to others, Lilac is going to Costa Rica, I got an iPhone, Pressie get ready- you're about to get the job offer of your dreams and Freya will get the hot ginger Wink
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 pm

How beautiful is that phone? Ohhh! love2

...but I'll be happy with the hot ginger(-beard). Wink

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 4 Fassbender-globes-13jan14-07

Razz
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:19 am

Haha Luney!!

How awesome is that, and sooo pretty

well its good to see my manifestations turning up somewhere, sharing is caring as they say

enjoy your hot ginge Frey! lolol
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:07 am

Sending you a hot ginger beard freya Wink congrats on the manifestations all of you! I feel there is a lot of positive energy in the air. A perfect week to manifest 200 bucks extra money. I have already manifested a free lunch yesterday. Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:24 pm

Well I have manifested that 200 bucks extra! I feel so rich! Thank you universe!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:13 pm

thumbs2
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top