» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Empty

7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:52 pm

You attracted two free pianos?!

Wow.... Shocked

And no, I'm nowhere near ready to update! But I came in a bit late so...

Back to top Go down

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: 7 Day Manifestation Experiment

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:29 am

Two piano's that is great! Well, I don't have an update either, but this thread did get me back on track, I have been more focussed this passed week. Good things happened, the sweet message, well he said it instead of sending it, that counts as well does it :-) so I am on to the next thing.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Yup, I didn't do much to come across the pianos... was pretty excited but then for some reason, my enthusiasm waned and I didn't bother getting either one.

Selina and Sunshine, your manifestations are on their way and will appear to you when you tune in to their frequency. Now let me go follow my own advice. Nice with the sweet *spoken* message to you by the way I love you
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello everyone! An update Smiley
- Sit closer to my team (or remain in the space I am currently in) My manager said I can stay in my place cheers
- Be allowed to continue to attend my therapy sessions by work at Monday lunchtimes (waiting to do this one tomorrow)
- Make a 'work friend' I can hang out with who is uplifting and mature This is ironic, my manager has turned out to be a pretty good work friend. Though I have made other friends in the company Smiley
- Brother spends one to one time with me Yep Smiley and we're getting spa treatments this weekend yay Smiley

So I'm going to post three intentions this week:-
- Get contacted by someone I haven't spoken to for a long time
- Get a really good hug from someone
- Find a reasonably priced pair of stylish and comfy waterproof boots I can wear en route to work
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 am

I seem to be better at "unplanned" manifestations than the ones that I consciously set. For example, this afternoon I've been sat at my computer attempting to meet a writing deadline. Thinking about how I'd like some chocolate.

Well, half an hour later my mum comes into the room and brings me chocolate I hadn't asked for.... Smiley

Why is this - is it because I have more resistance to the things I *try* to manifest - that I'm focused on not being there yet and so I'm stuck in the state of not being there yet...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Sorry me again...so today I brought up Titanic in a conversation...now the pub across the road has an instrumental live version of My Heart Will Go On playing...

!!!

I wonder if all the songs about love I've been manifesting recently are "signs" in some way? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:22 pm

i had a funny one today.. well typical of me actually, my mind only seems to run on certain tracks

we have like a resident cat on the street, he doesnt live with anyone in particular... he has various houses where 'he lays his hat' he quite often sleeps in my garden or sits on my window

well i mentioned to the kids the other day, i hadnt seen him for a while and i hoped he was ok

so my dad was bringing me home from shopping

and who should be sunning themselves in the middle of the road! we had to stop so he could get up and move lol
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Aww... I love you

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 200_s

Last year I went for a walk with my grandma and met a family of cats, that is mummy cat with little kittens. They came up to me - well one did, the other was too shy - and - oh my goodness, the cutest thing ever!!!

So I sort of made a wish to see them again. I didn't more than once, but for every walk I went on after that for *months* I would always see at least one cat, and often have them come up to me to be petted.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:32 pm

SelinaM wrote:
Why is this - is it because I have more resistance to the things I *try* to manifest - that I'm focused on not being there yet and so I'm stuck in the state of not being there yet...?

Yup, exactly. Don't see that as an ultimate truth, though. It can be switched in a way that you can experience as little resistance to something you set an intention for as you did with the chocolate. Playing around with this is effective, because you can see at what point the resistance shows up... is it the subject, the time frame, the "how big it is" aspect? It's all work-out-able.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:35 pm

blossomtea wrote:Hello everyone! An update Smiley
- Sit closer to my team (or remain in the space I am currently in) My manager said I can stay in my place  cheers
- Be allowed to continue to attend my therapy sessions by work at Monday lunchtimes (waiting to do this one tomorrow)
- Make a 'work friend' I can hang out with who is uplifting and mature This is ironic, my manager has turned out to be a pretty good work friend. Though I have made other friends in the company Smiley
- Brother spends one to one time with me Yep Smiley and we're getting spa treatments this weekend yay Smiley

So I'm going to post three intentions this week:-
- Get contacted by someone I haven't spoken to for a long time
- Get a really good hug from someone
- Find a reasonably priced pair of stylish and comfy waterproof boots I can wear en route to work

Nice! Thanks for sharing- and even more, for acknowledging the results of the process. goldstar
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:19 pm

So I have a bit more that happened, I now actually have a work friend who wants to have lunch with me! And my manager has said to me he is completely happy in allowing me to go to therapy- frankly he's relieved that I am not leaving hahaha!! Smiley

Thank you Armine sunny I have found these little manifestations are very pleasant to have, and someday when I feel ready I can get bigger ones for now I am content in asking for these simple things Smiley
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:27 pm

-The video reached 100 views, and is likely to get many more because of momentum.
-Have been somehow resisting a new home I think, but am maintaining peace with where I am.
-I take it the furniture will come when I have the home... I'd like to have all new, and clear out much of storage instead of bringing it along. I'd like a fresh start.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm

"I found a nice trend with manifestations where the ones I were most attached to took longer to manifest and not in the way I wanted, and the ones I didn't care about as much and were on a whim happened right away. Like the job I currently got, I actually was rejected the first time round (I made an intention to get an acceptance but was too attached) then 'lo behold 2 weeks later I got another interview with the same company (and for a better role) and when I completely thought I hadn't got the second job I got it!!"

Blossomtea, what do you do to get over your feelings of attachment to something?
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I would love to manifest dinner at a resturant with a guy!

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:04 am

The Simplifier wrote: Selina and Sunshine, your manifestations are on their way and will appear to you when you tune in to their frequency.  Now let me go follow my own advice.  Nice with the sweet *spoken* message to you by the way I love you

Ah yes thank you Smiley I have 100% believe the €5000 is on its way. It would be nice if I would receive it within 2 weeks. This thread keeps me focused so that's good. The other two things have manifested so I would like to add something else. He spontaneously asked me to go on a city trip with him this week. It's kind of a last moment thing. It would be awesome if it would happen.....without paying a dime Wink so that would be my next intention.

Last edited by LittlemissSunshine on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:09 am

Ah yes thank you
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:47 pm

I have a nice little story to share.

My grandma used to have two cats. The younger one was always weak, though, and had a congenital abdominal defect that made it impossible for her to live a totally healthy life. Food was always a bit of a problem. But we all loved her, perhaps even more for her vulnerability.

She was always sick though.

Then one day, after a couple of years, she disappeared. We assumed she had gone off to die somewhere; she really had been especially ill. So we always thought....

We hoped, of course, that one day she would come back. But she never did.

This evening I was busy writing up at my computer when I look up and there's a cat in the window sill. On the inside - the window was open.

It was Heidi.

She looked like a ghost at first, behind the lace curtain. But after a while of staring at each other, I lifted the curtain and we were face to face.
She meowed.
All the same markings, the quirky backbone.

But once I called people to look, she got frightened and jumped back outside... I ran out after her but by that time she had disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 am

@Selina When did she disappear? That's so unusual and of course I am hoping she comes back. There was a story about a couple who took care of a lion when it was a cub and released it back into the wild. It suddenly returned after 20 years and within a day it passed away with them, not with it's own pride but with the couple. It could be she returned because she sought out some comfort being near your family again because she wasn't at her best anymore. Animals are fascinating, nonetheless I hope she returns.

@Colonel
It's been an interesting year since I discovered LOA, and well I found that forcing good thought just felt really wrong. I cannot really explain how the small manifestations are starting to work, but it was like making peace with where I am and just being okay with how bad things were. I will not lie and say that I was not in a place of desperation at times, but I found increasingly so that I am just not focusing on LOA anymore and just being at peace with things- and that's where all the manifestations are happening. I really hope I was able to offer some good advice, but really after trying so many things to get my life on track (30 day experiments, burning intentions- you name it) what is starting to help me is just being okay with how things are and being natural about stuff- no more gratitude journalling, just doing my best to be okay with where I am and feeling gratitude when it feels natural.
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks blossomtea.

I think acceptance of who and where we are is the first step to change. It's hard to focus on what we want if we're constantly fighting against what we don't want.

I've been visualizing to help me get done something....and exactly the next day I had all the energy, focus, and insight to get it done.

I set the intention to get a response to this within a week and started visualizing it in the afternoon or night, whenever I wanted to. I'd just relax, listen to music, and visualize, put all my desire and focus on the end goal.

I was sick for a few days, so I didn't visualize everyday as the guide says to. But, my intention manifested and it seems like a path is being made to the final end goal....we'll see. My intention happened within 7 days, so that's pretty cool.

President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Blossomtea, maybe we don't emphasize enough that accepting where you are is what neutralizes frustration, and then we can actually focus on where we want to be without feeling forced.

I agree... without looking at where we are and saying "it's ok, I love myself anyway"... everything can seem forced and out of desperation. Too many of us turn to "deliberate creation techniques" while we're still very uncomfortable about where we are. Accepting where you are doesn't mean we have to like it or settle for it. It certainly means we are at peace with it (as you put it) and are ready to create different experiences.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Ditto Armine, you put it in much better words than I could have ever done and quite honestly since taking this path I feel like I am beginning all the necessary healing which I have kept at bay from trying to force things so much. And yes, different experiences are happening for me and I am more grateful for them than I used to be.

@Colonel You did what was right for you, and I think that is key to how manifestations work. I hardly visualise anymore I just accept it's going to come because that is what works for me, but for everyone else it is different and I think this is what is so key. I had this conversation about LOA with my bro (he has some incredible insights) and he said that LOA is a very personal journey and that no two people are the same when it comes to finding the point where manifestations happen. I have to agree with him Smiley and it makes me happy now knowing others are finding their points of attraction and helping their manifestations come to fruition. I personally like this 7 day 'experiment' because if anything its teaching me how I can best manifest and hopefully will do for others Smiley
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:17 am

Blossom, she disappeared a couple of years ago. It was amazing to see her again like that... she was looking healthy, it was quite uncanny, all of it, like something out of a ghost story...  just appearing out of the blue behind the window lace and then disappearing once more...

7 Day Manifestation Experiment - Page 2 Windcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:35 am

So I went on my citytrip (not for free though) but it was awesome! Besides my lovely company I had the coolest manifestation. A small one, but so unexpected. I have a manifestation wish board and everytime I see something I like I put it on there. There are small things on it, as well as big things. One small thing is manifesting an ice cream from amarino's. I don't know if anyone knows these icecreams, but they are rose shaped, looking all awesome BUT you can't by them in my country. I have googled like crazy but couldn't find them anywhere. This Italian ice salon is located in some major cities around the world. The nearest would be a day trip to another country. Was still contemplating about that actually Wink anyways back to the city trip. I am also a huge fan of coffee so I was looking for a cool coffee place whilst walking on a big street. Didn't notice anything else that day, was so focused on the coffee. Nothing happened, got my coffee enjoyed the trip. However the last day he wanted to check out some other stores, we had to pass the same street again, and there is was... The Amarino ice salon. I jumped up, ran inside and got my ice cream. For some reason I was send there again to get my ice cream. You must know the chances aren't so big to get one anytime soon. I was so happy manifesting that ice cream. I know it's a small thing, but rather difficult for me to get. In the end, the manifestation was effortlessly. So little did I know what this city trip would bring me. Happiness for sure!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Okay so finally I dare to give you an update on my list. I honestly just didn't have the courage to cheer before the evening because I didn't want to jinx it.

Just to refresh your memory, my list was
1) My Best Buy Credit card balance paid off
2) Positive progress regarding my medical billing
3) An unexpected gift

1) The story with this was that I called the account manager and told him some sob story about new baby, can't afford blah-blah. So we made a deal that if we would manage to pay off the full promotional balance of $700  in 3 weeks, he would delete the $450 of accumulated interest. It was crazy to think we could find $700 in THIS particular month so fast AND still be able to pay the rent and the bills because I just had a baby and couldn't work, so our income for this month was far less than normal. But somehow we did!! I don't even know how, it doesn't make sense, I don't know where the money came from but I decide not to think about it and just accept it with gratitude.

Now get this- when I wrote the wish down, I wrote Best Buy credit card fully paid off, BUT the deal was only for the promotional balance, we still had another $200 of the non-promotional balance left, that we would still have to pay. Somehow however we had enough money to pay off the FULL balance on the whole credit card! It was not my intention, but that's how I wrote it down so that's what the universe gave me sunny
As a bonus they did keep their word and got rid of the $450 interest, so basically I got $1300 credit card paid off in just 3 weeks in a month that I had only $372 coming for paycheck because I couldn't work the month before. LOA does conjure up some miracles eh?

2) This was the biggest one and I was holding my breath over that one- which is why I didn't eve want to speculate before I heard back. Basically- I got sent $30 000 worth of bills from the hospital and I just found out today that the insurance has fully approved me which means I don't have to pay a single cent cheers cheers cheers
--------------That makes my last month's universe sent income at least $31 000 Yay!! Very Happy

3) The most insignificant one obviously and I can't really point to one thing particularly, I've received all sorts of small gifts during the past month.. I think the one I can most relate this one to, I even haven't physically received yet.
My blender broke a little while ago and my mother-in-law called me the other day telling me about some new Pinterest smoothie recipes. I said ah can't do that- blender broke. She said she was preparing a gift box to send to baby Iris and would put her old blender in there for me cause she saw a  new one she wants now. I know her old blender is some super fancy $500 blender, so I'll gladly take that Razz PLOA

Have to think about new list now Very Happy
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Loving all your updates!
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top