» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Empty

What are you grateful for today?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by lunareclipse Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:42 am

Haha, that's great Kazoo Very Happy 
I loved shoveling snow when I was a kid. If the snow gets any deeper, I'll send you my best snow shoveling team Wink
What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 11140038_10154150284273888_4297086655052910083_n

Today I am grateful for technology that enables me to know all you amazing people and talk to you even though you are in all sorts of different corners of the planet  I love you
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you grateful for today?

Post by kazoo Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:53 am

Incredible!

I just went out to move some more snow to make my parking spot in front of the house more accessible and the snow I was planning to move was all gone. No, it didn't melt, someone shoveled it all. (Lunar did you send Chuck and Jean-Claude up here? Lol) I am suspecting the neighbors again. These acts of kindness really help offset all of the frustration getting my car stuck (yes, the car. It's always something to do with the car when I get frustrated...literally being stuck in the car has to be symbolic.)

So again I'm grateful for such kindness and thoughtfulness.

And I'll second what you said, lunar. I am soooo thankful for the technology to connect with others all around the world. And having access to the internet I'm sure helped many people deal with being stuck inside for so long.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 am

On one side I am grateful that we don't have snow, but on the other side I wish we had some Wink If we do it only messes up traffic. If you are luck you can make a miniature snowman of it that will melt within 24 hours Razz PLOA

LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:16 am

I'm grateful today that the rain has stopped and the sun is shining

and my kids are happy I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:01 am

I am so grateful to be alive!!

Or is that too much enthusiasm Razz well today is a good day and I am thankful for a million of things.
Although the sun is not shining. There is a storm at the moment, but it feels like it is shining in my heart anyways Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:10 am

i'm grateful for wonderful family and friends

Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm grateful for my new therapist. I've always had a hard time connecting with the right one but she is awesome. She is sweet and doesn't cut me off or just stare at me. She makes sure I know she's listening and also jokes around with me too. She gives me hope. What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 200_s

Back to top Go down

Post by satty Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:48 am

i am grateful that i am still breathing and my body is healthy and functioning normally!!

satty
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:39 pm

I'm grateful that my family are safe.

And I'm grateful for my friends.

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Giphy
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:35 pm

today i'm grateful that a debt i didnt owe disappeared in minutes and i'm grateful to the gentleman that made it disappear Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:20 am

Today, I am grateful for Mama Bear Lunar. I love you

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Polar-bear-5

(though... I always am!)
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Awww so sweet, thank you Freya I love you
I am grateful for you too Smiley
What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHb1UNFZoz_E2wj-zBpjZoe-dJ6cd75VHaAfMmhFG3fGSYzw5O
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:44 pm

What a beautiful thread idea I love you

Today I am grateful for finishing a full day of uni work, and ticking everything off of my to do list (one of the most satisfying feelings, fact!).

I'm grateful for getting to the point where I know I will never waste energy hoping for an ex back. And I'm grateful for a break up that has caused me to grow in ways I couldn't have imagined.

And I'm grateful for finding this forum - and its much needed positivity Smiley
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:57 am

Today I am grateful for my husband and his little quirks lol.

For example today he was telling me with all seriousness (about our pregnant cat Moo Moo) that he has done some research online and found out that it would really help out if you trim the cat's belly hair so that the kittens can access the nipples easier. He was explaining all about how it would guarantee the more adequate nutrition. Laughing and then started discussing how to trim the hair without freaking her out.

I think even the fact that he researched it was adorable What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 221039779
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:02 pm

lunareclipse wrote:Today I am grateful for my husband and his little quirks lol.

For example today he was telling me with all seriousness (about our pregnant cat Moo Moo) that he has done some research online and found out that it would really help out if you trim the cat's belly hair so that the kittens can access the nipples easier. He was explaining all about how it would guarantee the more adequate nutrition. Laughing and then started discussing how to trim the hair without freaking her out.

I think even the fact that he researched it was adorable What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 221039779

Awww that is so adorable lol, and smart thinking too! So how are you planning on trimming the hair without freaking her out? Razz
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Haha I don't know. He was talking about scissors cause all I could see in my mind was chopping her nipples of if we try the trimmer lol.

Today I am grateful for chilly rainy days (and the fact I can work online and don't have to go anywhere Very Happy )
So cozy, the gentle drumming of rain on the window, cup of coffee, green lush spring outside, smelly candles- time to curl up in bed and play some jazz I love you
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm grateful for my supervisor, for my family, for my friends,

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 9dd9cec0e3514f12ebd291140065e910

for the rain, for the green grass, for the misty air,

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 P1845347588-3

for my eyes, for my fingers,

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Baby_fingers

for my brain, for my heart, for my soul,

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Universe-o

For earthly existence. Smiley
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm grateful for music because I've been feeling down lately and just not myself and music always helps perk me up.  Apart from when I listen to the sad songs that make me feel worse. idk
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Oh me too, me too!! I love music it can instantly change my mood. I don't mind sad songs when I am already sad, then it may help you cry it out since bottling things up can only make them worse if the sadness accumulates over a period of time.
When I'm angry I always listen to Rammstein lol.

*Husband update- today he tells me he has been reading up on feline pregnancy weekly guide lol. Thank goodness they're only pregnant for couple months, he wasn't even that fussed with my pregnancies Laughing

Today I am grateful for my body and my health. I have been taking it for granted and turned into a couch slouch, so today when I tried a high intensity workout I was dying after 10 minutes. I still feel slightly like throwing up, but I did have a headache before I started so I'll blame it on that.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 am

I am grateful for posay, for being so sweet and for being the wittiest friend ever. Coolest cat in town. What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Dancing-smiley

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 25-funny-cat-gifs-5
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Freya wrote:I am grateful for posay, for being so sweet and for being the wittiest friend ever. Coolest cat in town. What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Dancing-smiley

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 25-funny-cat-gifs-5

Aw this is so sweet thank you Razz and that little kitty! I love you

I don't usually do these but today I'm grateful for each and every one of you guys on here, what a great little team we are Facebook Heart victory
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Yes! Let's have a toast to all the lovely people around here What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Icon_flower I am grateful for all you guys as well. Coming here always brightens up my day.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:23 am

I'm grateful to have some of the most gorgeous friends ever - the kindest, most open-hearted, most generous people, who give one renewed faith in humanity.

Hint: they live in this forum.

What are you grateful for today? - Page 3 Hepburn-as-a-child-audrey
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:01 am

I'm grateful for finally being able to come to the understanding of a new programming framework that I've been struggling with.

The original framework was "super heroic" and now next version the same is "god like"

This is so fun! Very Happy
Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top