» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Empty

Positive Affirmations

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Empty Re: Positive Affirmations

Post by posay Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:02 pm

President Roosevelt wrote:Posay is feeling smart, beautiful, brilliant, and boundless in positive energy. Posay is filled with great food, excellent wealth, healing power, and passion for her work. Posay is getting so much done and having so much fun too, her life is filled with ease and joy and new love is flowing to her. Posay feels amazing in her own skin, she trusts in her future, she knows she can make it through anything. Confidently, Posay Nevellizes her way into her ideal life.

This is very sweet, thank you PR. Facebook Heart
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:47 pm

Awww thank you Pressie I love you I love you I love you

PR is wealthier than ever now. Money flows to PR effortlessly from all walks of life. PR is a money magnet. PR can afford anything he desires. PR is spending all his days doing what he loves most.
Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Counting-money-3
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 am

Ah PR thank you! My fear of ghosts totally disappeared;) Here you have some home made pea soup * gives a bowl...

PR's life flows effortlessly. Everything he desires is within reach. PR wakes up every morning living his dream life that is filled with miracles Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:35 am

Posay is attracting the best of everything. She loves and approves of herself and sees so much to love and approve of in the world around her. She feels just as sexy and pretty as everyone sees her, and starts to really take notice all the men who are looking after her with yearning, lustful, romantic eyes. (Sorry if that sounds stalkerish afraid ) She also takes notice of the fact that just about every guy she meets falls for her, not just for her adorable face but for her wit and most of all, her heart. She uses her time very efficiently and channels all her passion for law into the best papers and exams of her life. Also, in case she hasn't noticed, her friends love her. I love you

QP is completely healthy again and also happier than she's ever been before. She loves her new home and is busy writing lots of stories in her free time. Though she doesn't even recognise this, these stories have the potential to make her famous. She is getting closer and closer to her dream of working with Quentin Tarantino. Everyone around QP sees how sweet and wonderful she is. Most of all, QP has found her inner peace, so no external event, no actions by other people, can shake her strong core of basic bliss. QP recognises her own basic goodness, she sees the wonders of her own heart, and she treasures herself.

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Img-thing?

Lunar is having lots of fun with her kids. More and more wealth is flowing to her; she is not only financially stable but financially independent. She gets all her work done to her utmost satisfaction; she does the things that need to be done first, and has fun afterwards. She follows her passion. She enjoys a promotion at work. She loves making things happen long before they need to and enjoys relaxing with tea and jazz afterwards. Lunar has reached Level 5 of spiritual consciousness.

I will do more later...the clock is ticking and my work isn't going to get itself done. In the meantime, some people may not have noticed the President's affirmations for them, so please see the preceding page for these. Smiley
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:13 am

Awww thank you Freya Very Happy I love you so sweet and haha, wow level FIVE! Laughing
I was looking for a hug, but this anteater handshake will do  Razz 2
Positive Affirmations - Page 2 392732797_2c5a01922c
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am

Today the Forum is a tranquil haven, we are all feeling connected with each other and filled with the Joy and Happiness our friendships and our interactions bring, we're all basking in the warm cosy glow of Le Cafe's loving light I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 am

Night you're a mind-reader Shocked I'm just working on this thread!

Hear hear Smiley
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:34 am

Night Eyes is feeling happy, safe, and loved. Life is simple and peaceful for her. Her income is constantly increasing and all the best job opportunities are flowing to her. She experiences love wherever she goes. Night takes pleasure in the financial security that is hers. Phoebe is being an angel and every day she is sweeter and more well-behaved. Night is love, she is light, she is spirit, she is pure energy, she is the universe. Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Colorful-star8

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Tumblr_m50yjg9Sga1rn0y7so1_400
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 am

Aw thanks Freya, i do love how Pheebs gets a mention hehe

i'll post one for you soon I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:32 am

Today Freya is so full of Happiness, it shines out of her like magic, she's calm, she's rested and she's enjoyed wonderful food and company. Her work is done and its perfect, she knows what she's doing and she's so organised, people wish they had her organisational skills. She has time to relax and go swimming, play her violin, and she is so full of love she's like the brightest star in the sky, she's a beacon that just naturally draws love and happiness towards her.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Aww thanks Night! How beautiful. Something strange happened to me last night a couple of hours after I read this - I started to feel suddenly more like my true self, like I had an Easter blessing on me, so it worked. Facebook Heart
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Thu May 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Posay has done extremely well on her first exam. She feels brilliant, confident, beautiful, and successful. She has extra energy to get things done and wonderful success keeps flowing to her. When she walks in the room, she feels like she's a natural born lawyer ready to shake her rump.

Freya knows that all is well in her life. She feels powerful and amazing. Inspirational ideas of beauty and perfection flow through her mind and spirit as elegant as her music. Great moments of unexpected cash, healing energy, and beautiful weather sprinkle her life like sprinkles on a donut. She feels ready and confident for the days to come, like an orchestra composer who knows Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 in and out.

Night-Eyes feels joy in her life. She has found great moments with her dad and her kids. Extra abundance flows to her. Many times, she finds unexpected money adding to her wealth. Many times, she finds great deals and feels so lucky. Many times, she finds harmony and wealth. 80s music pops up and makes her feel good. Her kids are acing school, living in great health, and enjoying awesome video games. Her life is so peaceful it makes the doves cry.

Lunar feels powerful passion and energy. Cool, relaxed, confident - her life feels wonderful. May brings her and the kids many unexpected gifts. Her husband finds so many ways to make her laugh everyday. She always find success in her work and is a great mom. With all of her energy, she enjoys more passion now and pursues her creative hobbies with joy. She feels very excited about her life and is ready to rumble like PJ and Duncan.

Lilac has done extremely excellent on her final grades and dissertation. She finds happiness, excitement, and adventure in her life. She is very good with the Spanish she has learned and she knows that her time in Costa Rica will be amazing. She feels confident, at peace, and positive about all the adventures to come. Great food is in her home and amazing food awaits her in Costa Rica. Like Biggie, she knows how to make her life juicy.

LittleMissSunshine feels very positive and happy with her life. Everyday feels like a great adventure in building a life of fun, passion, success, laughter, and joy. She's finding abundance everywhere and her friends treat her to great food. Her boyfriend feels happy with his new job and her family feels healthy and successful. Beautiful weather finds her in the Netherlands and it is as if this is the life in color.

Adi is enjoying his time in Singapore. He feels amazing and ready to take in the wonderful scenery, good food, and beautiful girls there. He feels free of all limitations, his mind is filled with boundless possibilities and success consciousness. Adi feels awesome to be there now. He'll go out with a great girl and start singing to her "show me your genitals."

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Cats
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri May 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Awww thank you Pressie Positive Affirmations - Page 2 Flirty4-smiley so sweet of you!!

My husband does make me laugh without even trying lol. Like yesterday I laughed at him when ordering from Jersey Mike's he asked for extra capoeira instead of cappacuolo Laughing and when we went to get  a McDonald's Happy Meal with chicken nuggets for Ryder he placed the order with "Can you give me some happy nuggets?" Rolling Eyes
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Sat May 07, 2016 2:47 am

Well the job part has come to fruition and I got what I wanted! It's in the city, morning shifts (sunrises!) and one bus to work - unless I don't feel like walking. I start in a few weeks

Bookworm
Bookworm has her perfect job now, in her preferred location. She has the coolest team ever and she is highly appreciated and loved by everyone.
The gates of abundance and wealth are open for Bookworm now, she has her own home that she loves and plenty of money to spend on anything she desires.
Bookworm is in a loving relationship now with the man she loves. She is beyond the words happy and relieved.

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm

PR my mum just found some cash in my room that I had been stowing away for the future and totally forgotten about..... thanks Positive Affirmations - Page 2 221039779
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Tue May 10, 2016 10:16 am

Aw PR, you cutie.
This especially made me laugh:
President Roosevelt wrote:Like Biggie, she knows how to make her life juicy.

Laughing
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon May 16, 2016 9:26 am

Positive Affirmations - Page 2 2
Freya