» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Positive Affirmations Vote_lcap0%Positive Affirmations Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Positive Affirmations Vote_lcap33%Positive Affirmations Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Positive Affirmations Empty

Positive Affirmations

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Positive Affirmations Empty Positive Affirmations

Post by Night Eyes Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:43 am

I thought it would be nice if we had a little place to voice our affirmations that we use to raise our vibrations

and also sometimes i know for myself i can struggle to find the right words to use when using affirmations, so i thought well why not create a thread where we can share them and maybe help each other to turn negative statements into positive ones I love you

So today i am so abundant with love, it just emanates from me, i spread love and happiness wherever i go and people are always so happy and pleased to see me Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Positive Affirmations Empty Re: Positive Affirmations

Post by The Simplifier Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:59 am

Cool! Here are some I use:

It's ok.
It's working out.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me! (Just kidding- that's from SNL Smiley)
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 am

I have to say the affirmation I use most often is "Ryder is falling asleep now." lol, it actually works pretty fast when I use it, although most of the time I'm in a pretty irritated state of mind by then, so somehow the words or my belief in it working overrides my state of being or "vibration". 

So let me declare some affirmations for you Smiley

Armine
Armine's new website is a huge success and brings her all the clients she desires and more wealth than she can dream of. 
Armine is highly confident and knows how valuable and loved she is at all times. 
Armine is living in her dream home now in the most ideal location and her home is filled with love and light. 

Nighty
Nighty is working a job she loves now, she feels accomplished, loves her coworkers, bosses and all the people she works with. 
Wealth is  pouring into Nighty's life from all walks of life. She can afford anything she desires and feels blessed every day. 
Nighty's life is now filled with love. Everything in the universe reflects only love back to her. 

Freya
Freya and everyone in her family are feeling better every day, they are filled with energy and have optimal health. 
Freya's mind is completely clear. She can organize all her workload with ease and everything that she writes gets presented on time, has her full satisfaction and gets the highest marks and praise of everyone who reads or hears it. 
Freya is now completely confident in everything she does. All her endeavors are successful and bring her immeasurable joy. 

Pressie
Pressie's life is now flowing with miraculous synchronicity. One amazing thing after another pops up and all the best opportunities are flowing his way.
Pressie is now completely happy and satisfied with his life and with himself. Pressie knows he is loved and appreciated.
Pressie's is full of energy and excitement now. 

QP 
QP has her very own home now, it is warm, cozy and in a safe neighborhood. She has all the privacy she desires and loves the peace. 
QP is in a happy relationship now with a man who fits all her emotional and physical needs perfectly, he is ravishingly hot and they are madly in love. QP has lots of fun in her relationship and feels secure and happy.
QP has excellent relationships with everyone around her. She is loved and respected by everyone that knows her. 

---
I have to carry on later with the rest of you cause I might have to call it a day for now Neutral
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:01 am

Heres one for you Luney

Lunar is financially stable, she has an amazing relationship with money, it flows to and from her freely and easily, she always has money available to do what she likes with

Her family are the happiest family ever, they are so abundant with love and happiness its out of this world, her kids sleep through the night and Lunar always has a good nights sleep where she wakes up feeling Energised and refreshed, everyone in Lunars family is happy and peaceful and life is lived to the full.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:15 am

Oh my, I didn't even see this till now!!!! Thank you Luney, you're so kind I love you

I seem to remember quite a few of us were having trouble with sleep, so I also want to affirm

We are all sleeping peacefully and well, knowing that everything is taken care of and the universe is bringing health, love, and joy to our lives.

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_m5fkcheBEy1qe6y6y
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 am

Yay I love it Nighty  Very Happy thank you both and yes Freya I need a good sleeeep  Sleep

I just thought that you know how they say that you shouldn't mention what you don't want in your affirmations because even if you say "no debt" the universe hears debt. Well I was just doing this images search for Ryder and he wanted pictures of cakes but not chocolate cakes. So I said "Pictures of cakes that are not chocolate cakes" and of course every single image was of chocolate cake lol. So maybe universe is like Google image search  What a Face you just have to specify what you actually want.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:37 am

haha yes you have to be very careful of how you say it sometimes dont you, my go to phrase would be Debt free, so i was very concious of what i was saying! i didnt even want to mention bills... just incase lol
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by satty Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:48 pm

OMG...this thread is great ... affirming for someone feels so good.

I affirm that everyone on this forum is financially independent, they are doing what they love and enjoying life to the fullest

satty
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Freya wrote:Oh my, I didn't even see this till now!!!! Thank you Luney, you're so kind I love you

I seem to remember quite a few of us were having trouble with sleep, so I also want to affirm

We are all sleeping peacefully and well, knowing that everything is taken care of and the universe is bringing health, love, and joy to our lives.

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_m5fkcheBEy1qe6y6y

Oh yes please no more insomnia!! Oh that might sound a bit too desperate maybe Rolling Eyes All the lovely people on this forum are in perfect health. They are worry free and sleep like a rose every night Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Omigosh that is so sweet. I know I attracted those words about me and yet you were do thorough and sweet about it and it made me feel really good.

I see lunar is astonishingly delighted that she is bringing joy and inspiration through her talents, including being the great mom she is, and through her other artistic and creative abilities. Her husband is like whoa I knew you were freaking awesome but you are even more super fantastic than i even thought anyone could be now that you're feeling satisfied in your work and I can totally afford anything we want now bc we make such a steady flow of cash constantly!
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 am

Aww thank you Armine  cheers (and satty) and yes we will talk Wink 

I still find even saying "debt free" is kinda hairy, since it still says "debt" in it. So I say I am wealthy or have more than enough  money instead hehe, cause if I have plenty of money then obviously I would also pay off the debt anyway. 

More affirmations as promised Smiley  

Posay
Posay is now irresistible to all the hot guys Very Happy 
Posay's course work is going great, everything is done easily and on time, gets the best results and she truly enjoys it.
Posay is in a happy loving relationship now with a very handsome, smart and kind man and they are both madly in love with each other  Razz
bonus: Posay's boobs are bigger and bigger every day.

Adi
Adi's relationships with his family, friends and girlfriend are better than ever, everyone loves him and understands him, while allowing him to be the wonderful person he is. 
All opportunities and infinite wealth are flowing to Adi now freely and he is free to do whatever he likes and live in any location of the planet that he desires. 
Adi is moving to new levels mentally and spiritually, he finds knowledge and experiences others can't even dream about. 

Little Miss Sunshine
LMS is safe and protected everywhere she goes. All her travels bring her experiences, friendships and memories that last a lifetime and bigger joy that she can imagine. 
LMS's has all the time, money and opportunities to give her the best possible travel experience. 
LMS's blog becomes a huge international success that brings a lot of happiness to people all over the world. 

Lotus
Lotus finds that he has plenty of time to do anything he desires, spend time with family and on his own. All his work affairs run smoothly and he has help and great advice in everything he undertakes. 
Lotus finds new exciting authors and subjects he hadn't even heard about but will cause him to reach new highs he couldn't even imagine. 
Lotus has a complete peace of mind and heart, he has the absolute full knowledge that everything in the universe loves and supports him. He has a higher connection to everyone he loves and has ever loved. Everything is perfect, all is well. 

Kazoo
Kazoo has a new reliable car that she loves  What a Face
Kazoo is financially independent, she enjoys abundance of all good things and loves her life.
Kazoo is blessed and lucky in everything she undertakes.

Bookworm
Bookworm has her perfect job now, in her preferred location. She has the coolest team ever and she is highly appreciated and loved by everyone. 
The gates of abundance and wealth are open for Bookworm now, she has her own home that she loves and plenty of money to spend on anything she desires. 
Bookworm is in a loving relationship now with the man she loves. She is beyond the words happy and relieved. 

Satty
Satty is deeply loved by everyone around him, he feels a deep sense of satisfaction and joy. 
Satty has perfect health now, Satty has more and more energy every day. 
Satty is experiencing a miracle after miracle, he is wealthy and living the life of luxury.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:35 am

Thank you I love it.

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:45 am

my affirmation is for my kids today

My kids are the happiest most contented kids ever, their smiles light up a room, they are having the best childhoods ever making the most amazing memories and having the most wonderful of times, they have amazing friends who are always there for them, and they have a great social life, and they know that if life ever throws them a curveball that their mamma bear is there for them I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you for your affirmations lunar! You are so awesome writing them Smiley your life will give you all the miracles you've set your mind to receive. You and your family are at peace and in joy. Your life is is filled with love Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Schmoopy is very cute.

Schmoopy is the Creator of All.

Schmoopy gets cake.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:47 pm

That was very sweet of you, Lunar; thank you so much.love3 I wish you the same. I wish you peace, love, freedom, wisdom, and happiness. And I wish you would find this all within, for this is who you truly and undoubtedly are. 

(Also thanks to Night for the whole thread and lovely idea). thumbs1
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you Lotus and LMS Very Happy  I love you 

Today's Affirmation is for the world Smiley 

The world is filled with love now. Everyone is understanding, everyone cares, everyone is open to see more beauty in the world and in others. Everyone is appreciative and grateful for miracles in their lives. Everyone is feeling blessed. Harmony and peace are seen more than ever everywhere in the world. People are happier than ever. All is well, life is easy. 

I love you I love you I love you

lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:56 am

Today everyone loves Monday

everyone is ready and raring to go, full of energy and love, we're all geared up and ready to make a positive change in our lives, to do those things we've been putting off, today is an amazing start to an amazing week of discovery, joy and excitement.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:29 am

Today i'm wishing Good Health, Peace, Relaxation and Calm to all forum members
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 am

PR is getting wealthier and wealthier. Every day he is wealthier.

Positive Affirmations Iu5l8Q9TBGErkqyKJVQg_obama-cash-money-make-it-rain

He is so wealthy he doesn't know what to do with it, but he keeps on getting more and more money...
Say hello to my little friend... Cool

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_ntnr4bGKKC1upxvpuo2_1280
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 am

Freya is very beautiful, she knows it even when she doesn't feel like it, and she looks really good in her swimwear  Wink ...like this:

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_mivdplxj0K1qgawlzo1_500

Freya is acing her papers, success is hers now, strong health and fun times with her family is hers now.

Positive Affirmations Nuts

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_miotxs4Xr61rc3z3ro1_400
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:49 am

My daughter is going to have the most amazing day at Harry Potter world today, she's going to arrive safely, have a blast looking around and doing workshops, and come home with a massive smile on her face and amazing memories to keep forever Laughing

Positive Affirmations Tumblr_l982reZrDD1qzcmp3o1_500
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Posay is feeling smart, beautiful, brilliant, and boundless in positive energy. Posay is filled with great food, excellent wealth, healing power, and passion for her work. Posay is getting so much done and having so much fun too, her life is filled with ease and joy and new love is flowing to her. Posay feels amazing in her own skin, she trusts in her future, she knows she can make it through anything. Confidently, Posay Nevellizes her way into her ideal life.

Adi is enjoying his life and his intuition is very powerful. He finds new and excellent ways to grow his businesses and have fun adventures in his work. Adi's wisdom and positive energy is expansive. Everyday, he's finding new and ingenious ways to flirt with posay.  Razz PLOA

Night Eyes is feeling wonderful and her kids are attracting so much fun and excellent things. Night Eyes has lots of wealth coming her way, her finances are very strong and she feels limitless in her money flow. Night Eyes has a career that she loves and love comes easily into her life. Night Eyes finds warmth and great energy in herself, she finds the same on the outside.

QP
is feeling very healthy and energetic in body, mind, and spirit. QP is enjoying her new apartment in the city and is having lots of of fun with her video games and comic books. QP has easily aced all of her exams and has an excellent path to success ahead. A new love is in her life and QP is enjoying it immensely.

Lunar is feeling very relaxed and full of fun. She finds loads of money out of thin air. Wonderful things come to her like a moth to a flame. Joy, great health, eternal beauty, and excellent food are Lunar's forever and ever. Her life is filled with excellent health, family fun, and great adventures.

Kazoo is enjoying everything life throws at her, and why not? Life gives her excellent opportunities, great moments of love, freedom, and joy. Wealth, great health, beauty, happiness, and peace are inside of her and surround her.

The Simplifier is loving her life and finding loads of wealth miraculously coming to her. She feel very confident in her wisdom and power, she knows she can make it through anything and deserves to live a good life. Her family time is filled with fun, great moments. Happiness surrounds her.

Little Miss Sunshine is healthy and full of energy. Her weekend and her weeks ahead are full of fun, wonderful sleep, excellent progress, happy vibes, and warm weather. Her new website is amazing, her wisdom and personal power are as expansive as the cosmos. She can watch any ghost movie and be calm, cool, and collected Wink

Lotus is full of peace and happiness. Lotus loves his life and feels amazing. Lotus finds joy inside of himself. Prosperity, love, and great friendships flow to Lotus like never before.

Lilac
is full of positivity, beauty, and grace. She is acing all of her work and is enjoying Gotham. Her life is filled with happiness and peace.

Newman is finding excellent love, friendship, prosperity, happiness, and peace in his life. Everything is working out smoothly for him, he recognizes the power that is inside of himself, and he trusts in his abilities. Miracles flow into his life as well as confidence, inspiration, and inner peace, and Newman is feeling good and happy.

Rodan is enjoying his purple plates. His journey is filled with fun, adventure, and great moments. Rodan finds all of his heart's joys easily flowing to him.

MoreToCome is enjoying his meditations and family life. His connection to the spiritual yogis and St. Michael are very strong, more than connection - they are warm and humorous friendships.  MoreToCome finds the essence of love everywhere he goes, everything works out smoothly for him, great wealth, health, happiness, and love is his.

Bunny is feeling loved and successful. Her life is filled with love, success, and miracles. Everything works out easily for her and Bunny trusts in her power.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Aww what a cutie you are I love you

Positive Affirmations Giphy-facebook_s

PR is busy being smooth like Bond.

Positive Affirmations Vodka-1437999331

and on his way to getting a look like this from a certain Ms. Kunis:

Positive Affirmations Giphy

Positive Affirmations Zvyai9cH8AHx
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Pressie is amazingly happy with his life right now, he has amazing food, he has the job of his dreams and he's going places! everything pressie wants is falling into place, he is abundant with joy and happiness, and he emanates peace and love.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next