» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Empty

Becoming Permanently Lucid

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 3 Empty Re: Becoming Permanently Lucid

Post by blossomtea Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:43 pm

lunareclipse wrote:Awww thank you Willow I love you
The thing with my demon was that it completely caught me off guard, meaning I had absolutely zero fears or expectations that anything negative could come from the cd. Vice versa I was absolutely assuming that monks prayers= raising my vibration, positive prayers for me and all that, never once did it occur to me that it could go wrong.
But I get what you mean about the fear because I was absolutely paralyzed by fear in my dreams and overtaken by fear when I woke up, like scared to go to sleep. I was living alone at the time and as luck would have it suddenly my lights started to flicker and went all half dim so everything was very dark and quiet (the first time it happened). What helped me the most was my teacher helping me to get to the mental state where I believed I was stronger and it could have no power over me unless I allowed it. I also started to do a lot of Qi Gong to strengthen and protect my energy body and it actually helped A LOT!
But the demon did seem to feed off my fear, it took a while for me to fight back in my dreams and each time it got weaker and my confidence grew stronger. It was pulling all sorts of dirty tricks, taking shapes of the people I loved most (although they all had glowing red eyes). I think the last time I had it appear, I spat in its face and it disappeared after that and never came back. Altogether it lasted maybe 3 months.

Lunar.... This is freaking me out.... I've had something similar attach to me from a very young age. I somehow invoked something when I was little by reading this article on connecting with spirits and SOMETHING has been attached to me since. And the worst part is, it does the same thing where they turn into my family members with red eyes. I don't even know how to react right now...
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 pm

afraid afraid afraid Really?! That is so spooky! Do you still get those dreams? I think the fact it used my loved ones actually helped me get rid of them because it made me angry, like "How dare you?" kind of angry and anger gives you strength in fear.

lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:44 am

The last time I got a dream like that was last year in June- but the funny thing was I managed to get away from the thing that looked like my brother. It sent swarms of people from off the street to attack me (I was extremely anxious at this point last year and I suffered from really bad social anxiety- so yeah this was a fear). It tends to appear when I am feeling emotionally weak or extremely stressed. Like through out exam periods I'd have creepy dreams that would shake my world up. It would manifest in so many horrible ways.

Luckily now I am learning to get stronger to chase it away so hopefully it has/will disappear.
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 am

Ohh that's so scary blossom I hope the next time you'll  have that dream (hopefully never, but IF it would happen) then you remember that it has zero power and you are much stronger and can command it to leave.
I know when I am under a lot of stress it's like my vibration is lower and attracts all sorts of low things, or more like the defense system is down lol, immune system so I'll get sick easier and energetical defense as well.
You should take St John's Wort during exam periods. You can get it from any health shop like Holland and Barrett, it really helps...
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Thank you Lunar for the advice! I will look into St Johns Wort, atm I use Rescue Remedy sprays to help with anxiety and cleanse my aura using crystals/ essential oils. I do a lot of things to ground myself but I am sure I am much stronger than last year so if it were to show up I will tell it to fuck off.

I find it so creepy that you and I have experienced similar dreams with the red eyes... Hopefully no more
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:01 am

@Lunar:

Haven't yet been able to become lucid in my dreams. After I've listened and read some information on the subject, and, practicing the ways of induction, it should start to happen.

I've also started playing a self hypnosis audio and then go to a subliminal for lucid dreaming, right before bedtime.

When I'm able to at least become aware of my dreams, experience the first stage of lucid dreaming, I will let you know.

Maybe we can do an experiment of sharing a lucid dream and discuss the results.

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:13 am

Oh yes, I am definitely up for experimenting Smiley

I personally have found that it works better for me not to force it too much. If I barely mention to myself during the day that tonight I'm gonna have a lucid dream it has worked much better than trying to meditate on it right before sleep. Also it works better to say "tonight in my sleep I will look at my hands", instead of something as vague as "I will remember I need to become lucid". The thing is that when you look at your hands, you will automatically remember why you intended to do it and gain lucidity from there.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:48 pm

lunareclipse wrote:Oh yes, I am definitely up for experimenting Smiley

I personally have found that it works better for me not to force it too much. If I barely mention to myself during the day that tonight I'm gonna have a lucid dream it has worked much better than trying to meditate on it right before sleep. Also it works better to say "tonight in my sleep I will look at my hands", instead of something as vague as "I will remember I need to become lucid". The thing is that when you look at your hands, you will automatically remember why you intended to do it and gain lucidity from there.

I've recently read about the " look at your hands held out at chest level " right before going to sleep, and telling yourself to " look at your hands' , doing this several times, and, you then have habit, so, while you fall asleep, and are dreaming, you look for your hands. I guess to notice if something is different about them, and, if so, it would help determine if you are dreaming.

I'm going to reread some of the information I've gathered before, as well as dig deep into the subject of lucid dreaming and astral projection.

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 am

@Lunar:  ( in reference to lottery numbers/lucid dreaming question in other thread)

No I did not get the lottery numbers, by lucid dreaming, or, any other method, so far.  I haven't given up, just put it on standby, however, it may be time to bring it back to the front burner, and go after it, again, through lucid dreaming, or maybe astral travel. I need to learn both.

I found that thread in the other forum about one of my three dreams in reference to lucid dreaming to get those numbers.

That was the very summarized version. I did type out, in detail, all three dreams, each morning after I've had the dreams.
Have them somewhere in a file on a storage harddrive, maybe even this computer I"m typing on. Not sure.

Can't remember why I got sidetracked from that, two years ago. Guess I was trying anything and everything to get what I want.  And, I do believe it is time, to get back on track again.
I concluded at the time, my higher self was really fighting me on it. Who knows, why, probably some deep set limiting beliefs about money and attaining it through a lottery means.

In that dream with the smiling little dwarf and the friendly lady, the dwarf was assisting me. The lady, when she found out what I wanted ( a newspaper so I could look up the lottery numbers that were listed in the paper), she knew my intent, and got upset about it. So much so, she took the newspaper from me, the one given to me by the waiter behind the counter, through it on the floor, and lit it up on fire. That's when the dream ended.

First step for me would be to review what I did back then, finding the method(s) that did work to remember those dreams, and, practicing different methods to attain lucid dreaming, and, maybe learning astral travel.  

Lucid dreaming and astral travel ( out of body experiences ) are related, yet, different, from what I've studied.

The methods to get there, to that state of being for each,  may be very similar.

My assumption is, at least for me, it's easier to lucid dream than to do an OBE. But I do believe they are both doable, and, with practice, anyone can do them.

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:19 am

That's very interesting, rodan. Do you think the lady may represent some counter-belief that does not want you to win the lottery or obtain financial independence?
Perhaps a belief that says you have to work hard for money and all the "lazy" ways are frowned upon or a fear related to the change and responsibility that this sudden cash would bring about?

I'm sure you've seen this many times, but what's your take on Bashar's approach on winning?

Perhaps it really is that it doesn't matter at all what the numbers are, they will match whatever they are if you shift into a reality where you are the winner.
What is your aim? Get a big sum of money, attain financial freedom or just win a lottery as a fun experience?
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:46 am

@Lunar:

Well, it happened again. I typed out a really long, detailed response, and, it prompted me to " re log " in again, and, when it does that, it loses all the information.
I'm trying to into the habit of just typing it all out in notepad, and then copy and paste into the reply box. Oh, well.

Sorry, Lunar, I had a rather detailed explanation of why I have interest in lottery. Thanks for the Bashar video. I've played the heck out of it a year or two ago. Will play it some more.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 am

Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Great article, thank you for sharing Nighty Smiley 

Maybe I should try to visualize something I desire next time I have a dream, wonder if it manifests faster then. 

It made me wonder though if people with successful lives operate in different brainwave frequencies than unsuccessful miserable or victim-mentality people? Or if the same person would have different brain-frequency in different time of lives, for example imagine a wealthy man loses his fortune and family. Would he then be able to change his life back to success if he changed the brainwaves? 

And yes I know the frequencies they are talking about are sleep vs relaxation vs lucid dreaming, but still I wonder how brain activity changes with the state of mind.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:31 am

I think its definitely an indication that meditation and relaxing, and also focusing inwards instead of on the external world, does a lot more for us than we may realise
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3