» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Empty

Becoming Permanently Lucid

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming Permanently Lucid

Post by blossomtea Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Is it possible for some of you to share some techniques for lucid dreaming in a little bit more detail. Of course the thread you linked to is fascinating but I am very worried about trying those techniques because when I was on anti-depressants my reality and dreams began to blur together really horribly and it just messed me up a lot...

If possible could someone create a beginners program for someone like me? Smiley
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh I wouldn't dare to try the techniques in that thread either. I think if you don't have a super strict clarity of mind, control and confidence, you can easily lose your mind (and I don't have any of those lol).

I don't have any specific techniques I would use for lucid dreaming other than intending SOFTLY a day or 2 before that I would like to have one. If You concentrate with hard intention before sleep it never works (at least has not worked for me).
One thing that I have heard works well and I can attest to that- it really does, is if you wake up few hours before you need to get up, stay awake for 20-30 minutes and then go to sleep again, you are way more likely to have a lucid dream. Because my kids guarantee that they will wake me up randomly multiple times at night, I have started to have a lot more of those dreams.

I also have dream elements that I have trained to remind me that I am dreaming, such as whenever I look at the horizon, I usually see 2 moons rising, which prompts my mind to say That can't be real! I must be dreaming! You can think if you have any repeating dream elements or locations and train yourself to recognize you are sleeping every time you have that dream.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Great topic Lunar Smiley
Night eyes sadly many clairevoyants get a bad rap and get thrown into the same boat as fraudsters.
Thing is everyone is psychic, it's an inherent ability we all have, mentally disordered people included. The biggest difference that I have noticed with a schizophrenic person to one with a healthy mind, on an energy level the schizophrenics have a lot of astràl garbage/thought forms floating around them, so they while still psychic are not processing the information in the same way as someone else possibly.
Many clairevoyants have been wrongly diagnosed as schizophrenic as well as the reverse.
I don't know of many mediums that have not thought themselves completely nuts at some point.
The biggest difference is that the mediums information can be validated, whereas generally mentally disordered persons information often won't be validated.
@lotus very interesting about the shades, do you have more information in this?
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Willow wrote:
@lotus very interesting about the shades, do you have more information in this?
Hi willow. Welcome aboard and sorry for my late answer. I wrote more on the Shades about two weeks ago but unfortunately I didn't post it here. Anyway here's a copy of this part. (Please note the Shade being a "mental construct" or "structure of energy" is only my own theory, or model. In other words, I don't deny the existence of shades, spirits, ghosts, elementals, angels, demons and all such invisible entities; I only redefine them). In the classical model, magic in particular, the Shade is the same etheric body or Double, as already stated. More on the Shades according to this model you can find in the book mentioned, "Magic" by Dr. Raleigh. Thanks for your interest. ♥

. . . . . .

The "Shade" is simply a "structure of energy." It is the "etheric body" or "double" that has exactly the same shape, features and even memories of the gross body. What happens in those séances and in magic in brief, therefore, is that they only summon and "activate" this etheric structure. They "breathe" their own life and awareness into it, so to speak; and it thus rises and moves and "seems" to be alive—exactly as the dead body once seemed to be alive. It just functions as another "reflector" of life. But since it has the same features, memories and generally all mental and emotional "impressions" of the dead, it appears to be her or his "soul" summoned from the dead.

This is precisely what "Necromancy" means, a branch of Black Magic. And the Shades are one type of those dark "beings" (or "energy structures," or "mental constructs") abiding in Hades as the Greek called it—the Underworld; the place of death. And why Hades is the underworld? Because it is under the ground, literally as is the case here; and generally under the sense of being within the world as we know it.

That's why in the Bible (1 Samuel 28), "the invocation of Samuel by the witch of Endor was not an invocation of his soul or spirit and not even of his Astral Body," explains Dr. A. S. Raleigh in a very rare and important book of his on magic. "It was an act of Necromancy; it was the calling up of his Shade." She asked Saul who he would have "come up" not "come down," and Saul said "Samuel." Then she says that she sees "men like gods, coming up out of the earth." 

As you can see, just calling "up" or coming "up," instead of "down," makes a hell of a difference and is the key to understand this controversial story in the Bible.
. . . . .
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Thank you lotus <3 thank you also for the warm welcome Smiley
During mediumship ( I currently am sitting for physical mediumship ectoplasmic materialisation) there is no "calling up" of the spirit of the deceased, nor is there as in servitor work, controlling the spirit. I find it very interesting that you label it a shade, obviously you have come to your own conclusions from your own personal experience?
Everything is energy aka thoughtform, imo so there is very little distinction between the two labels, soul or shade. We are all both etheric and physical (multidimensional) beings. These are just my thoughts from my own experience, we can exist multidimensionally and connect with many different realities/frequencies simultaneously, including the world of spirit.
I don't go in much for the bible to be honest, unfortunately I've seen the bible used too often to control people and keep them away from their own true source of power, themselves.
Definately an interesting perspective though, thank you for sharing <3
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:48 am

Thanks to you. I agree with you in general although I may sometimes use a different "model." I believe what's different is only the "model" we (people in general) each adopt. That we are "multidimensional," for example, with the ability to "connect with many different realities/frequencies simultaneously" is only how you "view" it, and this view is what I call a model—or a map. It helps our mind view, approach and better understand the phenomenon in question. Another model, as valid, may use other "metaphors" and language and thus talk, for example, about the Etheric world or plane, the Astral plane, the Mental plane, etc. These "planes" are what you may call "dimensions" or "realities" in your model. So while the truth or the phenomenon is one and the same, we each still approach it from different perspectives, "view" it from different angles, and describe it with different metaphors, maps and models.

So if religions for example said that a human is Body + Soul, this just a model. Body + Mind + Soul is another. Body + Soul + Spirit is yet another. And so forth. The model I'm coming from here, although not necessarily adopting, says that we each are formed of several "layers," like an onion, and that we exist simultaneously on several "planes" of existence. The "core" and most "dense" layer is the "body." This is only the first layer. The second layer "enveloping" and also "permeating" the body is the "Etheric Body," also known as the "Double." The third is the Astral Body; the forth is the Mental, and so on. What we in other, simpler models call the "Soul" is the highest of these several bodies or layers of the onion. (And in some "models" they instead consider the "Spirit," yet another word or metaphor, to be the highest).  

So excuse me for this misunderstanding. The Shade is not the Soul. It's not another "name" or how I "call" it. The Shade is the name given in magic specifically to the Double, or etheric body, after death. While alive, they call it the Double; after death, the Shade. And of all different bodies and layers it's only the Shade that remains here in the physical world after death. (Hence calling up the Shade; that is, from the body underground.) 

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 am

Thanks for clarifying Lotus.
I don't go in much for labels, but understand that we as humans, need to label things to beśt get across what we are trying to explain.
Agreed it is all just a matter of perspective. Shade makes it sound sinister to me, I prefer the term spirit. As I mentioned mediums don't "call up spirits" we sit and allow spirit (our own usually to step aside) and spirit of our spirit team and helpers to use our physical vehicles to provide evidence of life after physical death. In many various ways, channeling is quite a common way that this happens. Spirit uses our voice box to convey what they wish to pass on.
I can only fit it into my model of experience, which branch of magick are you referring to if you don't mind me asking? Do you have personal experience with this you could share?
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Willow wrote:Thanks for clarifying Lotus.
I don't go in much for labels, but understand that we as humans, need to label things to beśt get across what we are trying to explain.
Agreed it is all just a matter of perspective. Shade makes it sound sinister to me, I prefer the term spirit. As I mentioned mediums don't "call up spirits" we sit and allow spirit (our own usually to step aside) and spirit of our spirit team and helpers to use our physical vehicles to provide evidence of life after physical death. In many various ways, channeling is quite a common way that this happens. Spirit uses our voice box to convey what they wish to pass on.
I can only fit it into my model of experience,  which branch of magick are you referring to if you don't mind me asking? Do you have personal experience with this you could share?
Wow, so you are indeed a medium? I was curious to ask about it but thought I may've just misunderstood your earlier words. This is fascinating to say the least. This is a whole different world and even worldview. I believe you mediums don't think or feel like the rest of us. I even believe you live differently although I can't tell how this is so exactly. Very Happy

Of course I don't mind; I've even answered your question already. The branch of magic (or magick) that deals with the Shades is necromancy. Necromancers are those magicians trained to summon the Shade, communicate with it, and even send it to perform several acts of black magic. Personal experience with the Shades? No of course not; never even thought to try black magic (necromancy is pure black magic). But what comes first to my mind is an experiment in which I "acted" as a demon hunter, or an exorcist. Very Happy

The patient, a friend of mine, had a demon chasing her almost daily in her dreams. She was so scared and troubled, let alone very exhausted due to the lack of sleep, and she asked me if I knew someone who could help. Back then I was developing my theory or model, recognizing the existence and even influence of demons and all such entities, yet proposing that they are still only "mental constructs." (A research I was preparing in order to get the membership of the world's most prestigious psychic research societies then, in London and Tokyo. I got Tokyo, but never had a chance to even send it to London). So I told her that I'd help her myself and cast out that demon. I conducted this experiment in such a way that, to her mind I was an "exorcist" (because she first asked about exorcism; that was her "worldview" and what her mind was receptive to and ready to accept as a solution), yet in my own mind I was going to "hypnotize" her and then handle the problem on the deeper levels of her subconscious. So yeah, I remember that night Very Happy when I put on the cloak, lit the candles, burned the incense and then went on crying Psalm 68 like a lunatic priest: Let God arise; let his enemies be SCATTERED: let them also that hate him FLEE before him. * AS SMOKE IS DRIVEN AWAY, so drive them away: AS WAX MELTETH BEFORE THE FIRE, so let the wicked PERISH AT THE PRESENCE OF GOD... LET GOD ARISE... Very Happy

I then stealthily began to hypnotize her and do the work I knew and intended from the beginning. Obviously I worked on both the conscious and subconscious simultaneously. Long story short, the result of this experiment was more than amazing to both of us. We had only one more session later, just to confirm the commands I planted in her subconscious, but never again did that demon show up in her dreams since. It just vanished (or, just melted, as wax melteth before the fire). Very Happy

Yet the truth is, I was both naïve and lucky. Years later I came to realize that even PEOPLE are "mental constructs" and they can still harm and even kill. My technique therefore, albeit perfectly sound in theory, wouldn't have worked, or at least not that easily, had that demon been a bit more "independent" or "strong"—as is the case with many "possessions" worldwide for example. Demons are all "mental," yet they can be as "real" and even "conscious" as people. ...A story for another day though. Very Happy Thanks Willow for both your post and interest.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Wow Lotus <3 thank you for sharing, sorry for derailing the thread.
You sound very much like another person I've met before.
I considered demonology and exorcism at one point lol I had this odd dream where I kept grabbing people's foreheads and shouting at them "the power of Christ compels you" lol I thought that was an area that I was guided to work in, but wasn't to be at least not at this stage of my life anyway.
The loa and learning about it changed my perspective on many things, that included. Beliefs still change from time to time.
Curious do you practice Druidry?
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Wow Willow, I didn't know you were a medium Very Happy I love you even more!!
Becoming Permanently Lucid - Page 2 Excited-face
No wonder I knew you are the most powerful witch of Luuneyland Very Happy

@Lotus
That demon in dreams thing has happened to me too. Truly a very horrible and scary experience. I was lucky to have a teacher in my life to help me get rid of it. The way it got started was I bought a cd with those very deep throat sound Tibetan monk chants. I fell asleep when I first put it on and that was the first time it got in. By the time I could take the cd to my teacher it already had tortured me for a good couple of weeks. I didn't tell her about my experience or anything about the cd, I just gave her the cd and asked her what does she think about it. She asked me straight away "Where did you get that? Don't listen to that!" She said some of these chants (alike some yoga techniques) are designed to open some "portals" or something that will allow any spirit to enter, good or bad and you never know what might come through. Usually the yogis and monks were not only very pure in a sense of what they ate and what they practiced spiritually, but also they knew how to protect themselves and it is very dangerous for any common person to meddle with these things. I vaguely remember her calling the cd "very dark stuff", but perhaps she was implying that about my demon... Rolling Eyes
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Aww Luuney love you more ...you are the powerful witch of Luuney,and, I'm happy to be your familiar Wink
She may have been talking about Tulpas Lunar, Tibetan magick. From my understanding they are similar to servitors (thought constructs) but can take on a life of their own independent from the practioner as in have their own consciousness. This is my beliefs on demons too, they can become like the tulpa. don't quote me on it though, just my belief.
Only ever had one really frightening incident was during an astràl travel experience, which I later learned from someone very well respected in the psychic community that it was just my fear manifesting itself.
From what I can gather from my experiences, no matter what it is, demons,Angels, tulpsit all starts and ends with you and your vibration. If you have thoughts of low vibration (fear) then you draw to yourself more things to be afraid of.
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Willow: whoa. How cool are you. Do you offer this as a service or just do it with friends? I can feel your authenticity and it feels good.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Awww thank you Willow I love you
The thing with my demon was that it completely caught me off guard, meaning I had absolutely zero fears or expectations that anything negative could come from the cd. Vice versa I was absolutely assuming that monks prayers= raising my vibration, positive prayers for me and all that, never once did it occur to me that it could go wrong.
But I get what you mean about the fear because I was absolutely paralyzed by fear in my dreams and overtaken by fear when I woke up, like scared to go to sleep. I was living alone at the time and as luck would have it suddenly my lights started to flicker and went all half dim so everything was very dark and quiet (the first time it happened). What helped me the most was my teacher helping me to get to the mental state where I believed I was stronger and it could have no power over me unless I allowed it. I also started to do a lot of Qi Gong to strengthen and protect my energy body and it actually helped A LOT!
But the demon did seem to feed off my fear, it took a while for me to fight back in my dreams and each time it got weaker and my confidence grew stronger. It was pulling all sorts of dirty tricks, taking shapes of the people I loved most (although they all had glowing red eyes). I think the last time I had it appear, I spat in its face and it disappeared after that and never came back. Altogether it lasted maybe 3 months.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow Lunar you must have been terrified, you havent come across any reptilian beings have you?
The red glowing eyes, sound interesting reminds me of the mothman prophecies. Thankfully I haven't come across any red glowing eyes to date (touch wood) but agree, nothing has power over you unless you allow it.
The frightening experience I had, did make me more confident in my ability to face my fears.
Whatever it was I had much more power than it did, I haven't had anything that I can't handle happen since.
Qigong is great for energy work, Smiley do you still practice?
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Gahh, I wrote a long reply and then I wanted to quote you and it made my whole answer disappear and I can't get it back  scratch
Anyway I just said no reptilians other than the baby geckos that live under my sink and they are rather cute Very Happy
Funny I used to have repeating dreams as a child, where I would wake up in the middle of the night and see a tall man in some sort of a space suit with a helmet kinda astronautish looking standing in front of the window and there was always some sort of a blinking small red light present but I can't remember where exactly Rolling Eyes (so for a long time I was scared of red lights lol) I always started to plead him not to take me and every time he just stepped closer and I would pass out into darkness and wake up next morning.

Willow wrote:
Qigong is great for energy work, Smiley do you still practice?
No Sad I should pick it up again though, I just remembered how great it was Very Happy
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Interesting, any missing time episodes as well?
Aww we get the cutest little geckos here, my cats eat them sadly Sad
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't remember about time episodes, all I remember is me waking up next morning, so not sure if it was a dream or what Suspect

My cats try to eat the geckos too, sometimes I catch them on time and manage to save one here and there. We have a small window in the bathroom and the geckos catch moths on it whenever it's dark outside and the light is on in the bathroom. Drives the cats nuts that they are on the other side of the window and can't be caught lol.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 am

Curious do you practice Druidry?
The one thing I have in common with the Druids, even with only some not all of them, is that it's Goddess here guys not God. Very Happy Never been God. This is the most persistent mistake really in the history of humankind. Very Happy

I personally went a bit more Eastern, or mystic, fortunately or unfortunately, Willow. Yet at the end of the day, we ALL harbor and even practice many of such Druidic and Wiccan and overall pagan and even magical beliefs and ideas. We ALL do believe for example that everything has a soul. Didn't we name it Katrina in 2005 instead of just hurricane? Don't we give names to everything from our cats to our cars? From our dishes and cocktails to the passing comets in heaven? The reason is that we still have that old pagan inside, dwelling in the depths of our most ancient and primitive mind. And how could he still survive all this "civilization"? Because he's speaking the truth, plain and simple: Everything has a soul, believe it or not. Very Happy

Hope you can tell us a bit more about that "evidence of life" after death, Willow. Or, if it's some information that you receive for example, how can you be so sure it's provided by the "soul" of the deceased? Why not by any other "entity"? (I'd also like to know, if you don't mind, the answer to Armine's question here, on the previous page, which you probably didn't notice). Thanks, Willow.

@Lotus
That demon in dreams thing has happened to me too. Truly a very horrible and scary experience. I was lucky to have a teacher in my life to help me get rid of it. The way it got started was I bought a cd with those very deep throat sound Tibetan monk chants. I fell asleep when I first put it on and that was the first time it got in. By the time I could take the cd to my teacher it already had tortured me for a good couple of weeks. I didn't tell her about my experience or anything about the cd, I just gave her the cd and asked her what does she think about it. She asked me straight away "Where did you get that? Don't listen to that!" She said some of these chants (alike some yoga techniques) are designed to open some "portals" or something that will allow any spirit to enter, good or bad and you never know what might come through. Usually the yogis and monks were not only very pure in a sense of what they ate and what they practiced spiritually, but also they knew how to protect themselves and it is very dangerous for any common person to meddle with these things. I vaguely remember her calling the cd "very dark stuff", but perhaps she was implying that about my demon...
Very interesting, Lunar. I think what happened, in other words, was that whatever was on that CD simply changed your "vibration" in such a way that you became more receptive to a different "bandwidth" altogether. It's like "astral traveling," for example: do we really "travel"? Where is that "Astral World" or the "Astral Plane" anyway? It's all HERE. We don't even "move" really. These all are only "metaphors" we utilize for our mind to fathom and "make sense" of the "experience," or we'll simply have no memory of it at all later. Yet the Astral World is HERE, in this very physical world, even "permeating" it. All that dwells or belongs to the Astral World is right HERE. We only don't see it or hear it, because it's a totally different bandwidth—totally different range of frequencies. When we astrally-travel, therefore, we actually re-tune our own receivers as to match with this different range of frequencies. We don't really "go" anywhere; we only became able to receive more of what's already here.

So that CD was "designed to open some portals or something that will allow any spirit to enter, good or bad and you never know what might come through" is true, but it's just a metaphor. It'd be more accurate, in my opinion, to say/think that those Tibetan chants were designed to re-tune your receivers, for you to become more sensitive and develop finer perception, not necessarily to detect such constructs we usually call spirits. Just my opinion anyway.

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Thanks Lotus, sorry I didnt notice your question on the previous page armine, no I don't do public readings very often any more, I used to do quite a lot of them, but now I sit for physical mediumship, in a closed circle. ( same people sitting ) until the phenomena develops, and then hopefully public sittings and demonstrations once we are able to do demonstrations safely.

The main reason for private circle is because ectoplasm can be dangerous for the medium if it is withdrawn back into the body too fast and can literally burn your organs. So needs to be developed with experienced sitters initially.

Most often, phenomena occurs under red light conditions, but there are some mediums now that are developing the use of photo plasm, much less dangerous to work with and can be seen in full light spectrum and public view, less of a problem if someone touches the ectoplasm as well.
@Lotus
Interesting that you say you worship the goddess only, that always felt a little unbalanced to me personally. Totally agree about the "cough" borrowing of many pagan/traditional belièf systems.

Do you have a link to proof of the human soul ? When you say that the human soul exists, where is your proof of this that it is not the deceased person and just another entity or shade as you called it previously. Where is the proof that the godess exists? Or are you just worshipping "some other entity?" Or better yet, where is the the proof that "we exist?" There is a lot science is yet to catch up on imo.

It's one of those things if you are skeptical no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise. For those that believe no proof is necessary, for those that don't no proof will be enough.

You have to experience physical mediumship for yourself and make up your own mind about it, wether you choose to believe it or not is your own choice.

If you choose to be afraid and are of the belief it is just another entity then more than likely this is what you will attract, back to the loa underpinning things again.

If you choose to believe that this is the spirit of loved ones, you will know if it is or not, you won't need scientific proof.

There is so much scaremongering from many people around mediumship as seems to be the case right here as well, which is fine, it's not for everyone, you have the choice to make up your own mind about what you believe. Once you experience physical mediumship with an experienced medium (one I got to sit with recently, who is being scientifically tested and is being proven not to be fraudulent )totally changes your perspective on what you are willing to believe.

If you have ever astràl projected, you don't need proof scientific or otherwise, that this world exists, you have direct experience. You prove it to yourself. It's not my job to make believers out of anyone eithet, that onus is up to the individual. Having said that, when I do have the opportunity for public demonstration, I would love to invite you to experience it for yourself. Provided you leave your entities outside lol

Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:28 pm

In regards to labelling things, yes we do need to have words to try to explain ourselves, but as like the Tao to speak of the Tao is not the Tao. We run the risk of misinterpretation as well. the connotation behind words are experienced differently depending on who you are speaking with. Your interpretation of Godess may be completely different on my interpretation of Godess. as Abram hicks mentions words don't teach, only experience teaches.
If that makes sense?
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
What??? That was for me??? Moi??? Very Happy

No, ma'am, I'm not skeptical AT ALL. Of course not. Very Happy I do believe; never been for a moment in doubt. And I didn't ask for any proof whatsoever, scientific or otherwise. I just asked, how did you know it? How could you be so sure about it? If you for example told me that you "intuitively" knew it, for me that would've been more than enough, because I believe that intuition, albeit not always reliable, is a "major" channel of authentic knowledge—sometimes even more authentic and more reliable than any gained through the senses or even validated by science.

The "evidence of life after death" were your own words. I didn't ask for "evidence" myself; I just "quoted" you, for you to easily and quickly understand what I was referring to, or asking about. So obviously you were replying to someone else here, Willow. Actually when it comes to belief, I probably have more belief than you have yourself. Very Happy And my belief is that unshakable and undefeatable because it's based on avant-garde scientific grounds; on very, very rational and even logical foundation that, yes, traditional science is yet to catch up on here, not the other way around. I guess I'm even "arrogant" by now when it comes to spirituality and spiritualism. I'm more arrogant than the most hard-nosed skeptic or so-called scientist in the world. I no longer even bother to explain it to these guys, whose minds are often "ruined" already by their scientific training and scientific dogmas.

I mean, ma'am, hold it up and high; you're the seer here not the blind; the healer not the patient. So don't even defend yourself or your words, here or anywhere. Enough of this upside-down logic and culture, and enough of this prostitution of experience, knowledge and wisdom! People should rather be thankful that you may kindly take the time to write this to them.

As for the Goddess, no I didn't mean "the goddess only" either. No wonder "that always felt a little unbalanced" to you. "The goddess only" still implies "duality" and "polarity" and therefore the question of "balance" is inevitably present. But God is beyond all dualities and polarities. That's why I wrote Goddess, with a capital "G." And I simply meant that if our dual-thinking minds and therefore languages had to classify the genderless First Cause either male or female, it should be female then, never male. I therefore believe not in God, but in Goddess. Very Happy

Also I don't "worship" the goddess only. As I said I went more mystical than pagan. I get pagan only when it's an act of magic for example, inside this "House of Illusions" here. But outside this matrix, I don't worship any deity or even have a religion, because I don't even "exist." I only recognize the Oneness of everyone and everything, because this ONE is all there is from outside this matrix. (Yet this is very "politically incorrect" to say to a pagan or in a pagan-oriented thread, I admit. Very Happy So excuse me; was just trying to explain, briefly, where I came from).

Now back to the question please. How do you know it's the soul of the deceased not any other entity? I mean, seriously, is it just a matter of intuition? Or do you for example take some certain measures before you start to ensure that no alien entity can interfere? Clearer now? Smiley

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Things that make you go Hmm! Lol lol lotus im not sure what's going on here, but feel perhaps I've got your shackles up a bit, apologies if I have?
I would much rather you experience physical mediumship for yourself and come to your own conclusions through "direct experience" rather than have you read it from a magickal grimoire or scientific journal. Answer for yourself after experiencing mediumship wether it is just a shade or the spirit of the person or just another entity.
It will be worth the cavity search lol to help you to find the answer to your own question Very Happy
I know it's not another entity working through me when this happens, I don't work with other entities as yet, although, there has been talk of working with some ET races at some point in time, they just aren't part of the frequencies i choose to work with presently. I also trust my spirit team, not to allow anything or anyone, spirit, entity or otherwise that I or the sitters would not be comfortable with.
I don't call myself a seer, healer nor mystic either by the way, Id appreciate it if you didn't either. Thanks

Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Willow, I hope you got my pm Smiley
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:24 am

lol, no nothing's going on, and no apology's needed at all. Very Happy It just sounded like you were on the defensive and I had to go extreme to achieve some "balance" here and to assure you that it's you indeed and spiritualists like you, not the skeptical party, who are more authentic and more reliable in this world. You also reminded me of several debates, arguments, fabrications, lies, maneuvers and even people. (Actually the whole part about me being "arrogant" I wrote because you reminded me of Richard Dawkins in particular and how this guy's really arrogant. Very Happy Good-hearted though by the way).

Even here! We've sadly lost an astrologer here, quite recently. I'm not sure why, but it's very probable that she left and never came back since because of the way she was received here. So that too your reminded me of, and that too pushed me further. Not to mention your words: There is so much scaremongering from many people around mediumship as seems to be the case right here as well.

I understand your point, Willow, of course, and I even agree with you. It's just the lack of time and me working already on several other projects that prevent me from trying everything myself. I therefore ask people with firsthand experience like you when there's a chance. No problem. ♥️  

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 am

This just popped into my head.

Lotus it's all good sweety I love you (((hugs)))
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top