» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Today I manifested... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Today I manifested... - Page 2 Empty

Today I manifested...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today I manifested... - Page 2 Empty Re: Today I manifested...

Post by lunareclipse Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 am

I kinda manifested something in a funny roundabout way lol.

As you know I live in the boondocks, so if I want to take the kids to the playground, we have to drive down the road 10 minutes to the playground by the beach.
I was thinking recently that I should manifest a house closer to the beach so that I could walk to the playground every day. I even looked at some houses for rent there, but I like the privacy up here, that our neighbors have horses, that bears eat my trash and all that jazz Razz PLOA  

Couple days ago we were driving down again and suddenly see this brand new playground that popped up pretty much overnight. It's not even officially open yet even though we went to snoop around and play a bit, but it has tons of cool slides, swings and climbing stuff, it's by a huge baseball field with a path around it, protected by trees, so there's no traffic and there's never anybody there, other than evenings. It's no more than 5 minute walk from my house Very Happy

Also I was looking at some pics of this swing a couple weeks ago and thought it would be cool to have one around here and this new park does have it Very Happy
Today I manifested... - Page 2 Mother-and-baby-together-a-great-swing

I found it funny that it never occurred to me to want to manifest a new playground, I only thought that I'd have to manifest a house near the existing one Laughing Universe knows best tongue
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 am

Haha aw Luney that is such a cool story! I was going to say before I got to the bit about the bears eating your trash, "but won't you miss the bears eating your trash?!" haha. That swing looks so cool too, I've never seen that before. Maybe next time you can manifest a new kind of swing where there are 3 seats and the bears can come and join you Cool
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 am

Lol thanks Posay I love you Speaking of bears a few days ago I went to check the mailbox around midnight in the dark and my husband thought it would be hilarious to get under this furry brown blanket we have, hide behind the trash cans and charge at me growling when I walked back. I damn nearly wet my pants Mad
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Yesterday I manifested shoes. We went to the park, but discovered I had left Ryder's shoes at home. As soon as we got there, we saw there was a pair of shoes sitting on the park bench. My initial thought was that I'm not gonna take those, cause the owner must be somewhere around or coming back. There was another couple with their kids in the park and we asked if they knew who the shoes belonged to. They said the shoes had been sitting there for a few days already so the owner probably is not coming back to get them.

Funny enough they fit Ryder perfectly and they were Thomas shoes, which he loves, they light up blinking when he walks.
I don't know if it counts, since I didn't really intend to manifest them or visualize getting them. They were just there when needed.

Today I manifested... - Page 2 12729225_10156669133325271_4200394080209056097_n

Also manifested a nice sofa to match my other sofa for just $30 so now my living room is even nicer Smiley

Today I manifested a disappearance of $7000 debt, poof cheers
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Aw they're Thomas the Tank Engine shoes.  My little brother loved that tv show, you've just brought up some nice memories for me there.

You're a manifestation machine at the mo luney, keep it up. Smiley

P.S your little one is the cutest.
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Nice story Lunar.  Smile I loved Thomas The Tank Engine myself as a kid and had all the little train sets everywhere, putting the track junctions on top of big stacks of books to make it seem like the Chicago "L"  over here. As you can imagine, my parents didn't like books and train tracks everywhere, but at least it wasn't play-doh  Wink I hope your son enjoys the shoes (and the play-doh and legos).

So far, I've been good at manifesting brownies, sea salt and caramel chocolate, a donut, and tuna fish Razz PLOA
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:15 am

lunareclipse wrote:Yesterday I manifested shoes. We went to the park, but discovered I had left Ryder's shoes at home. As soon as we got there, we saw there was a pair of shoes sitting on the park bench. My initial thought was that I'm not gonna take those, cause the owner must be somewhere around or coming back. There was another couple with their kids in the park and we asked if they knew who the shoes belonged to. They said the shoes had been sitting there for a few days already so the owner probably is not coming back to get them.

Funny enough they fit Ryder perfectly and they were Thomas shoes, which he loves, they light up blinking when he walks.
I don't know if it counts, since I didn't really intend to manifest them or visualize getting them. They were just there when needed.

Today I manifested... - Page 2 12729225_10156669133325271_4200394080209056097_n

Also manifested a nice sofa to match my other sofa for just $30 so now my living room is even nicer Smiley

Today I manifested a disappearance of $7000 debt, poof cheers

Aww how lovely, Luney!!! So nice to hear all this I love you
Also, he is sooo adorable as usual!!! And the shoes suit him. Wink

President Roosevelt wrote:So far, I've been good at manifesting brownies, sea salt and caramel chocolate, a donut, and tuna fish

Today I manifested... - Page 2 GuHwNEG
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Happy Sunday everyone Very Happy I'm so excited to share some manifestations! They seem to be happening like crazy recently, but the ones making me so happy are..

2 good grades at university. I had two essays due for the same module. I didn't actively try to manifest them, but in my head whenever I thought about the grade, when I saw getting my papers back, I saw 69 on one, and 79 on the other. I actually ended up getting 72 and 80, which was even better than I hoped for!

On Friday, I also got an e-mail from a Professor in charge of another masters that I have applied for to start in September. He said thank you for my application and wants to meet to chat this week - I'm assuming if I were to be rejected, he wouldn't want to meet to tell me.. so I'm gonna think positive and assume I've got a place Smiley

Also.. I always wanted a summer placement for after I graduate from uni in June. Last summer, I was a volunteer with a sea turtle research project in Greece and loved it, but I wanted something with a bit more responsibility rather than a volunteer position. So I applied for that company but as a research leader. I had an interview and got a rejection e-mail, which I was shocked about as I was quite positive I would get it. Anyways. I was sad for about half an hour, then it actually motivated me to apply for something else. So I searched jobs at sea turtle projects, and found one in Costa Rica. I sent my application and forgot about it. Then two days later, the Greece place that rejected me sent an e-mail saying they were actually really impressed with my application and decided to open a slot for me! I then also found out that I got the Costa Rica job, which I have now accepted Smiley it's a better position than the one I originally applied for as all expenses are included, the job requires more responsibility and it's in Costa Rica which is somewhere I've always wanted to go to.

Positive thinking has definitely opened up so many opportunities and success for me, so thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to give me advice here and on the other forum. I don't know whether you understand how much help you give people - so thanks Very Happy ( cheesy moment, and sorry for the ramble Wink )
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Wow, just wow sunny I am so SO happy for you Lilac  Very Happy This is all so awesome!
And what a wonderful example of how initial defeat or bad luck is actually only because something better is on its way.

Yes, yes, yes, MILLION times yes to Costa Rica!! I have been there and it is absolutely one of the best places on Earth! Not only is it paradise on Earth, but the people are probably some of the kindest, funnest, most positive people I have ever seen. You know how their slogan is Pura vida! - Pure life, which they say for everything, to say hello, thank you, something is cool, amazing etc- well it perfectly sums up their whole culture, people and country. It really is pure life and I am 100% confident you are going to have the time of your life there!

I think Greece is beautiful, but I have seen Greek people can sometimes be a little stuck up or I'd feel like an outsider with them, even if they are nice to me. Costa Ricans (or ticos as they say) are going to make you feel at home, not just that, but a beauty like you will be absolutely adored. (And I can bet my head on the fact you will have a handsome boyfriend in there by the time you come back lol).

Where in Costa Rica will you be going and when?
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:07 am

Wow Lilac, thanks for sharing! There's such a flood of positive energy coming from your post. Smiley

Sounds like you're going to have an amazing time in Costa Rica! What a wonderful story - everything always works out, often better than we ever expected, and things going "wrong" is sometimes a blessing in disguise. Very Happy

Please send us a postcard once you're living the good life! Wink

Today I manifested... - Page 2 14ccdfa12dc877844adf3a30ab620c50

(Oh and we have a Travel Thread, too, in The Boudoir, if you ever want to share your stories. Very Happy )
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Thank you lovelies I love you

lunareclipse wrote:
And what a wonderful example of how initial defeat or bad luck is actually only because something better is on its way.

That's exactly what I thought! It really shows that not getting what you want really can be because something better is coming. And also, I found it so weird that I decided to not let the rejection of the first job get me down, and looked for something better.. and then they changed their mind about the rejection. So it just shows that not dwelling on something you lose/don't have, and moving on to something else, is the way to act to actually get what you originally wanted. (I'm so tired, words are not flowing well, I hope that makes sense!)

lunareclipse wrote:
Yes, yes, yes, MILLION times yes to Costa Rica!! I have been there and it is absolutely one of the best places on Earth! Not only is it paradise on Earth, but the people are probably some of the kindest, funnest, most positive people I have ever seen. You know how their slogan is Pura vida! - Pure life, which they say for everything, to say hello, thank you, something is cool, amazing etc- well it perfectly sums up their whole culture, people and country. It really is pure life and I am 100% confident you are going to have the time of your life there!

That's so amazing to hear! I've been reading up about the place and the people and it seems amazing. Their way of life just seems so chilled and positive, I think it's exactly what I need Smiley

lunareclipse wrote:Where in Costa Rica will you be going and when?

I'll be going in June and staying till the end of September when my masters starts. I already know I'm not going to want to leave Razz PLOA I'll be staying at a research centre in the Osa Peninsula. Where abouts did you go? You'll have to recommend things that I need to see before I go! Very Happy Maybe in the travel thread Freya mentioned so I don't accidentally take over this thread Razz PLOA

Freya wrote:Wow Lilac, thanks for sharing! There's such a flood of positive energy coming from your post. Smiley

Sounds like you're going to have an amazing time in Costa Rica! What a wonderful story - everything always works out, often better than we ever expected, and things going "wrong" is sometimes a blessing in disguise. Very Happy

Thanks Freya! I love you
That is so true. It's so easy to sometimes get stuck into the 'everything is going wrong' mindset and thinking that you're not getting the things that you want. But it just shows how quickly life can change, and how easily adventures can appear! Very Happy
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Wow lilac that's a fantastic story! Gives me an instant moodlifter. Focus on the good things and you can't go wrong. Another wow for Costa Rica! Lucky you! I wish you an awesome time there Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Today (well yesterday) I manifested new smileys on the Cafe. I'd just been wishing for some new ones yesterday, and there are indeed some additional additions!

Today I manifested... - Page 2 3910243862

And Lilac, please share your travel plans anywhere you want to, the Travel Thread may be great for detailed stories but it is in a private part of the cafe that not everyone can access, and I'm sure the public would love to hear more about your exciting manifestations! Wink
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:03 pm

The other day I thought I should make an "Allergies" thread on here, about the mind-body connection in relation to allergies to dust etc. or peanuts, and so on.

Then the next day I had the worst allergy I've ever had, hayfever I think, I couldn't breathe and was sneezing every few seconds. Rolling Eyes
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Today I woke up feeling a little negative, so I said 'if things are going to work out how I want them to, please show me some daffodils'. I then saw two lots of them in different fields on my way home, and then I went to the chippy for tea and she had a vase of fresh daffodils on the counter! Very Happy
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:24 pm

My friend rang me today and asked me to meet her before i got the bus, when we met up she gave me this beautiful bracelet it was cream with rose gold beads and this beautiful rose gold tree of life pendant on it, when i was like awww whats this for? she said.. i saw it knew it was your colours and i just wanted to make you smile

which it did very muchly, she got herself one in baby blue too so its like we have little friendship bracelets. just so sweet to recieve my favourite type of jewellery out of nowhere Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top