» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Neville's teachings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Neville's teachings - Page 2 Empty

Neville's teachings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neville's teachings - Page 2 Empty Re: Neville's teachings

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:19 pm

posay wrote:Excuse me that I nicked this from someone who posted it over on PLOA but I had never read it before and think it deserves to be on here I love you if it has already been posted then I apologise!

“During the course of a day I may imagine many things, but instead of imagining lots of small things, I would suggest that you imagine something so big it includes all the little things. Instead of imagining wealth, health and friends, imagine being ecstatic. You could not be ecstatic and be in pain. You could not be ecstatic and be threatened with a dispossession notice. You could not be ecstatic if you were not enjoying a full measure of friendship and love. What would the feeling be like were you ecstatic without knowing what had happened to produce your ecstasy? Reduce the idea of ecstasy to the single sensation, "Isn't it wonderful!" Do not allow the conscious, reasoning mind to ask why, because if it does it will start to look for visible causes, and then the sensation will be lost. Rather,  repeat over and over again, "Isn't it wonderful!" Suspend judgment as to what is wonderful.” – Neville

I've started doing this and I've noticed a huge shift in my mood recently and it's only getting better.  It's a wonderful feeling Smiley

This makes me pity the going specific vs. going general debates on PLOA.

Since Monday, I've been visualizing myself being successful and feeling good in general everyday. I've noticed a few things:

1. Less hunger and more thirst for tea. I've skipped meals and just drank lemon tea and didn't really notice I was skipping a meal.

2. More energy at night (maybe it's a moon thing?)

3. My imagination is much more vivid and has stronger feelings of excitement to it. It's like my body is home but my mind is living in different worlds that I've always hoped to see. I'll think about the book I want to write, the career I want to live many years from now, or what I want to see in Star Wars Episode VIII and it feels more fun than before to think on these things.

4. I don't feel so concerned anymore about the things that worried me last week.

5. I've had more of a drive to read more economics articles and old LoA/spirituality stuff.

6. I'm looking forward to spring/summer. Before, I felt like I didn't deserve it but now I do.

7. Old memories are coming back and it's like I feel more connected to myself than before. I feel almost peaceful and much more reflective.

8. I feel more patriotic. I feel proud and honored to be American. When I see the news there's so much political division but I Just feel optimism and love for the country. And Hilary won New York  queen

9. Prince died. How did I manifest that? very sad
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:49 pm

good vibes
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:13 pm

posay wrote:Excuse me that I nicked this from someone who posted it over on PLOA but I had never read it before and think it deserves to be on here I love you if it has already been posted then I apologise!

“During the course of a day I may imagine many things, but instead of imagining lots of small things, I would suggest that you imagine something so big it includes all the little things. Instead of imagining wealth, health and friends, imagine being ecstatic. You could not be ecstatic and be in pain. You could not be ecstatic and be threatened with a dispossession notice. You could not be ecstatic if you were not enjoying a full measure of friendship and love. What would the feeling be like were you ecstatic without knowing what had happened to produce your ecstasy? Reduce the idea of ecstasy to the single sensation, "Isn't it wonderful!" Do not allow the conscious, reasoning mind to ask why, because if it does it will start to look for visible causes, and then the sensation will be lost. Rather,  repeat over and over again, "Isn't it wonderful!" Suspend judgment as to what is wonderful.” – Neville

I've started doing this and I've noticed a huge shift in my mood recently and it's only getting better.  It's a wonderful feeling Smiley

Wow I really love this! I find that it definitely works better for me, focusing on being generally happy brings me much more happiness and success than when I aim for certain things.

President Roosevelt wrote:
And Hilary won New York  queen

YAY Hilary Very Happy queen
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content