» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Empty

Got a Suggestion?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a Suggestion?

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:20 pm

posay wrote:Lol what if the moderator whose job it is to check on the absent members became absent and we had to assign another moderator to not only find the absent moderator but absent members and then imagine the second moderator became absent and so on and so forth drunken
Hahahaha... Very Happy
that's why imagination is a dangerous thing, Posay. lol
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Sucking too hard on a lollipop, oh love's gonna get ya down jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 pm

posay wrote:Sucking too hard on a lollipop, oh love's gonna get ya down jocolor
lol.. i guess it did already. jocolor
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Gotcha, Lotus! Smiley

It just seems that the "Neville Forum" sounds a little too "Neville-specific", despite the description including others. Maybe just a little fine-tuning as you describe? Just to make it a little more clear. I'm totally cool with honoring Neville in the title somehow! Whatever you guys decide!

kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Also while I'm here, this new thread "Asthma" by Night gave me another idea: why don't we open a new sub-forum only for help, where people/we can put questions or ask for advice/suggestions? Those of us who can or are ready to spend a bit of their time with this, pay proper attention, listen carefully and give sound answers on a case-by-case basis, can be granted a whole new rank ("Consultant" for example or "Adviser") perhaps even with 30 points to their credit for every successful case. Anyway, regardless of the rank and decorations, I think this new section may be helpful for many seeking true and honest answers. And no much "talk" or sentiments or baby-sitting or any of that nonsense. This is very professional: a clear question, a direct answer(s), feedback, done, and the thread gets closed and archived. So this will itself serve as a reference for later. And we're not supposed to "solve" every problem. So those threads in which the answer(s) works or the problem gets solved will be given a special icon to indicate, for example, "SOLVED."

(Needless to say, whoever has an ex-back question will be re-directed to either of our friends over there). Just an idea anyway. See you later.

Kazoo: Yes my lady, it's mainly honoring the man of course (also indirectly suggesting how far we've gone here when it comes to "the teachers.")

Alright, give me your opinion Kazoo—the exact words to be written. Everyone will, and we'll finally take the best out of all. In case no one else shared (which I really doubt because at least I myself will), then I'll take your exact words. That's it. ♥
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Also while I'm here, this new thread "Asthma" by Night gave me another idea: why don't we open a new sub-forum only for help, where people/we can put questions or ask for advice/suggestions? Those of us who can or are ready to spend a bit of their time with this, pay proper attention, listen carefully and give sound answers on a case-by-case basis, can be granted a whole new rank ("Consultant" for example or "Adviser") perhaps even with 30 points to their credit for every successful case. Anyway, regardless of the rank and decorations, I think this new section may be helpful for many seeking true and honest answers. And no much "talk" or sentiments or baby-sitting or any of that nonsense. This is very professional: a clear question, a direct answer(s), feedback, done, and the thread gets closed and archived. So this will itself serve as a reference for later. And we're not supposed to "solve" every problem. So those threads in which the answer(s) works or the problem gets solved will be given a special icon to indicate, for example, "SOLVED."

(Needless to say, whoever has an ex-back question will be re-directed to either of our friends over there). Just an idea anyway. See you later.

Kazoo: Yes my lady, it's mainly honoring the man of course (also indirectly suggesting how far we've gone here when it comes to "the teachers.")

Alright, give me your opinion Kazoo—the exact words to be written. Everyone will, and we'll finally take the best out of all. In case no one else shared (which I really doubt because at least I myself will), then I'd take your exact words. That's it. ♥
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:13 pm

I like the idea of a Parisian neighborhood, there is the cafe, the bibliothèque or the librairie, the Université...and so on...

Maybe I'm still thinking of the lovely images you shared but I think they really set the feel for the place (at least for me!) and if we could maintain that feeling throughout the forum that'd be wonderful!  (That is if everyone else agrees! Smiley )
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:32 am

I hardly believe only one month ago there was absolutely nothing here. Tomorrow we are exactly one month old guys; can you believe that? This all happened in one month? Only one month ago it was merely a faint idea; today, such a beautiful reality? Thanks you, my friends. Believe me each and every one of you is a true hero today. I'm fully aware (or at least aware enough) of the challenges that each of you had to face, perhaps for merely being here. So today I'm sincerely glad that you could finally make it in the end and gave us all this wonderful place—at least a place where we can meet, peacefully share and communicate. Thank you. ♥️

Now if I may, a few clarifications/follow-ups in brief:

* Last time I mentioned that Night's "Asthma" thread gave me an idea, of a Q&A new section. Yet "Asthma" itself, I didn't stress last time, was not to be included in this section—nor did any of my words apply to this particular thread. What I had in mind was especially our younger sisters and brothers who may be truly in need of some sincere and wise advice/answers (which I'd suffered from the lack thereof myself and for a very long time). Even more clearly, what's Be Happy's problem, for example? I gave a brief visit to PLOA about a week ago and she, there, seemed to be in trouble, or perhaps even in pain. Unfortunately my time was too tight to even read anything. But I thought, "Is it an ex-back problem?" What if it wasn't? This Be Happy is already a member here, with a lovely avatar that revealed at least to me how lovely this character may be. Why don't we, then, offer her and everyone like her a new outlet here as well, where she can get some answers to her agonizing questions? How can we build a new "channel" to communicate with this younger segment? Actually we need this channel ourselves, and from those younger ones we can learn a lot, have more realistic insight of the world around us and keep in touch with the era as a whole.

So that all was already in my mind when Night sent Asthma. I thus thought of that Q&A section. Yet it has nothing to do with Asthma itself, as hopefully clear by now. Nor am I even sure of that Q&A idea. I just explained what I had and still have in mind. So, excuse me my lady if there was any misunderstanding.

* Thanks to "the angel" of Le Café. In another post sent earlier, I asked you to please keep in touch with the absent. No one seemed to be interested. Yet someone went in silence and did just that, without even telling me neither before nor after. But I see you, my friend. Smiley Thank you, although this no longer expresses how grateful I feel. ♥️ (I always see you, but even if I didn't, others much higher and superior would. Even if they didn't, YOU would be still ascending, my beautiful friend, more and more everyday. God bless you). Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 3477097201

* Rodan: Unfortunately the "Attachment" option can't be activated because I just found out the free space we have is only 20 MB! Can you believe that? This is ridiculous. I can consume this all up in only one post. Now I remember why we didn't activate it from the beginning. So for now I guess we'll have to register in any of the sites I provided last time. Actually only one or two of us can do this and give the rest the account username and password. (As for our "photos" in particular, however, we're all here automatically connected to "servimg.com" and, by merely uploading only one photo from your computer to any of your posts, you automatically get a separate account there where you can upload more photos. Please let me know if you are interested).

* Kazoo: Thanks Kazoo. Your suggestion was beautiful as expected and it's now already applied, at least as a test. Even the forum's Gallery is also activated. I was waiting for our Royer the designer because we still have a few more artworks that need some modifications. But since you mentioned the "feel" and got it from only two pieces, I decided to put the few we already have in the Gallery and get it activated. (So check again later this month; at least 6 more artworks will be added).

(And as for Librairie Neville, if anyone still has a better idea, please let us know).

* Everyone: One more time I apologize and I hope you'll please forgive me for not being very active these days. As I told some of you earlier, I got to the point where I'm "forced" to stay away, hopefully someday I can explain in more detail. I'm around, though, and I care not to stay away for more than two days. And I do this not because it's "my" forum. I swear it's not. If that was my drive, even unconsciously, I swear I'd immediately give up every password I have to Night or any of you who already gave a lot here, put her in contact with those behind the scene and leave to come only once a week—and you know I'm a man who does keep his word. But I come here, and care not to be absent for more than two days, for only two reasons: First, because it's a beautiful place; I enjoy this place and of course enjoy being with you. Second, because it's a "baby" that needs everyone's attention, care and contribution.

So as a member sharing with all of you I ask you to please forgive me if I went silent every now and then. My next post will be in reply to Adi's, so I hope he'll read this and accept my apology. Take care everyone and see you soon.

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm

ahhh Lotus, you really dont have to apologise for being quiet, we're you're friends and we understand.

you've worked very hard on this forum, we couldnt ask for more Smiley

has it really been a month already????? afraid
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you, NightGot a Suggestion? - Page 2 2482163658 I guess that was my last apology anyway, for my absence. From now on, I'll apologize only for my presence Very Happy—for the several "spaces" that our language inevitably creates for our imagination, or our misunderstanding. Very Happy

Yep, it's been a month. Not for you though; for you it's still less than a month (which's even more wondrous if you ask me). But for me, on a day like today exactly one month ago, I was seriously wondering, for the first time, what it takes really to have a new forum? lol. By the way, this very thought popped up in my mind because of Kazoo and Posay. I never mentioned this before. But both ladies happened to send a word that made it really hard for me to accept the current situation there and then on PLOA or even escape alone. A story for another time, anyway. Smiley Thanks again my dear lady and have a great night. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Congratsssssssss for 1 month completion Smiley
bunny
bunny
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Firstly Adam.. welcome to the Forums Smiley

i'm not sure what Admin Roles these members have over the Forums, i'm not aware of them personally, so thats something for someone else to answer.

what i may suggest if you're happy with this, is all members that have been involved in what happened on PLOA do not carry this over to this forum, leave it back there and start anew here.. this is a place of peace, love and happiness.

You are of course welcome here, and you will be just as valued and respected and loved as any other member of this forum, and we will look forward to your input on the threads.

I would hope that ALL members will act and behave in love and respect, anything else will be responded to appropriately I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:47 pm

AdamA wrote:Came over from PLoA.

No.  You were banned repeatedly because you were detrimental to the PLoA forum. I hope you learned your lesson and will take heed of what Night Eyes said.

P.S I'm not admin/moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Adam, welcome Smile

You do have a lot to contribute here and I do look forward to your insights (and your hilarious rants), should you decide to share them.

On PLOA, you constantly accused people of bullying, raping, and stealing when they never did any of those things. Zorba, happyfeelings, Adina, Nanang, Night-Eyes...you treated them rather poorly at times and they didn't do anything to you to deserve it. You would constantly go on the forum and complain about how much you hate it or how people don't deserve your extra special wisdom. C'mon man, don't you see how silly that is?  Smile

This can be a new beginning Adam, and it's your choice. You can show us a friendlier side to you and I'm willing to put the past behind if you are.

With that written, here's a favorite quote of mine to you:

Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 We-are-not-enemies-but-friends-we-must-not-be-enemies
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:37 pm

well however you made it here Adam it doesnt matter, we are a nice cosy community and we will do what we can to make you and all members welcome.

Lets lay the past to rest and move onwards and upwards, we can all contribute something to this forum, the fact that we are all different only adds to the beauty of this place, so i think if we all make the effort we can make this forum a very special place

feel free to post as much or as little as you like

to new beginnings people I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:03 pm

I love you

Last edited by kazoo on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Agreed, Kazoo i dont want to hear anymore about it either.

I think this subject needs to be be dropped here and now, i thinks its best for THIS forum, that it gets left at the door

as i've said already all are welcome but this is not the place for it, i get that everyone has their opinion on it and wants to discuss and get their point across, but NOT HERE, so please with love and respect i ask that it doesnt get discussed anymore

Adam we are most definitely happy to have you, but please come here in peace and happiness, you made the choice to come here knowing these people were here, so you have the choice to keep your distance and just enjoy what the forum has to offer and we will gladly reciprocate that
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:01 am

Zorba wrote:
Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Kdin10l

lol this reminds me of an anecdote about Niels Bohr.

Asked if he - a rational scientist Very Happy - really believed that the horseshoe hung above his door would bring him good luck:

"Of course not … but I am told it works even if you don't believe in it."

Razz 2

I'm actually here because I have a suggestion, believe it or not. I would like to suggest a members-only section of the forum. Sure it's nice that everyone can read everything we write. But maybe the snacks corner, for example, could be hidden from the public.

Reasons for this:

1. It could be like a private "club" lounge, like an oldfashioned men's smoking room

2. at the moment there are only few members logging in or posting. Since ALL the forum content is freely available there isn't that much incentive for some people to bother to log in. Actually I think things like the Sims game, might attract people to the forum if they had to actually login to read.
And once logged in they might actually post something too. Razz PLOA

I know. Genius.

Got a Suggestion? - Page 2 Billy-Madison-I-Am-The-Smartest-Man-Alive
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum