» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Make a Wish! Vote_lcap0%Make a Wish! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Make a Wish! Vote_lcap33%Make a Wish! Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Make a Wish! Empty

Make a Wish!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make a Wish! Empty Make a Wish!

Post by lunareclipse Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 am

night eyes star night eyes star night eyes star I propose a new game night eyes star night eyes star night eyes star

The more people joins the merrier. Simple- choose 1 wish and everyone else joins in to help you make that wish come true in any way possible.

For the wisher
Make it a big wish, an important one. Not wildly unrealistic like "I want to marry James Bay" but please no small pointless stuff either like brownies and free pizzas.
Also not something really long term such as I want to graduate from college with good grades although it's still years away.
It can be anything like finding a soulmate, a new job you love, healing from a condition, money. Make it somewhat measurable though- say how much (or how much of a regular monthly income). Just "rich" or "wealthy" is such a relative term.

Don't be embarrassed, be bold. We all have goals and desires, there is nothing weird about desiring something particular.

Make a full commitment, in other words- be ready to take action when needed (actually as much action as you can take under circumstances) and be ready to receive.

For the helpers
First and foremost, respect the wish and give all you can to help the wisher to reach the goal. It may be advice or help analyzing and removing mental blocks. It may be visualizing them having achieved the goal already or saying affirmations. Ideally all of these Very Happy

Take a couple minutes to summon a feeling that this person has already achieved their goal. For example if Nighty wants to find a loving relationship with a hot guy, take a moment to concentrate on the feeling that she already is in that relationship. Really- How would her energy be different? Imagine it! Feel it! Imagine her telling about her wonderful day with him or saying how she is on cloud 9 all the time  What a Face

Ideally let's not make it just a visualize once and move on thing, but have a conversation about what the wisher could or should do in order to accomplish the wish.

Who's first? Very Happy
Make a Wish! Frozen-snow-spirals

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Make a Wish! Empty Re: Make a Wish!

Post by posay Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:11 pm

What a wonderful idea Luney! I'm happy to be one of luney's little helpers for now (because all I really want in my life at the moment is pizza and brownies Razz)

Reveal yourself, wisher night eyes star

posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 am

Lunar thank you so much for this post! What a lovely idea! I have a weird wish. Dont even know if this one counts. But i am going to put it up here anyways Because if someone would ask me what I really want in my life right now i would say. Nothing would make me happier right now than to receive a phone call from my bf to tell me he'd found a job.... I have done everything I can to help him. It's kind of exhausting especially when there is no willingness to learn from good advice... Sorry this turns out to be a rant ... Oops . Didn't mean it like that way but does it count as a wish ... Lol
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 am

What techniques have you used so far Little Miss?
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Well I have given him some tips. I try to help him to stay positive but you know, every body is going down its on path, and has to go through its own process. You can't do it for someone else. I can only give power focussing on the good outcome. Oh... And I burned a candle one full moon ago of course Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 pm

well we can help my focusing on you hearing the great news he got his dream job I love you
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Woohoo! Our first wisher is here cheers

You know according to Neville you can influence the outcome even for other people. It WORKS! I use it for my husband's work all the time! For example, they got a new boss that was really rude to him and everyone else, some cranky old lady. I just affirmed out loud to myself that "The new boss treats my husband with respect. The new boss really admires and appreciates the work he does. He is her new favorite worker. My husband is really happy at work." and after couple days he came home and said "So strange, she is completely different now, she is still rude to others, but she seems to be really impressed with everything I do." No problems with her ever since.

So if I were you, I would either say it out loud when alone or visualize, get happy about it and just relax.
Something like "My bf is working the most perfect job now. He really loves it! He has the coolest team and the best boss ever! He gets to do what he loves and is appreciated. The location and hours are perfect!" and so on. Just say it a couple times a day and see what comes around.
Just have a complete knowledge that the perfect job opportunity will present itself.
While trying to maintain a feeling that it has already happened and all is well lol.

From my part I can imagine you telling us that your bf found the best job and is really happy! I will take a few minutes to visualize it now sunny
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:17 pm

Aw u guys thanks! That means a lot.

I don't dare to say it but I think I am too attached to the outcome ... Lol
Bc I did visualizing and affirming. I visualized him driving a very cool business car. ( hopefully can drive it too Wink or maybe I should just visualize me driving his car since I'm a better driver Wink ).

I say he has a fantastic job everyday and after I burned the candle things started flowing like crazy.  He had one job interview after the other. But then some bad news followed and he got stuck in a negativity cycle. Now, I try to encourage him to stay positive but maybe I should just continue with what you are saying lunar. Just focus on the good outcome regardless his negativity ( well he is an optimist but a little bit discouraged at the moment). Thank you for visualizing you guys! Fingers crossed Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:26 pm

One thing I would definitely recommend when visualizing or summoning an energy of having it, is concentrate on the end result- meaning the feeling that he has already worked there for a while and is happy and it's stable. Don't concentrate on beginning phases like getting an interview or even getting a job, since they can easily be fickle and end negatively. Instead have the energy of stability and contentment that it's a done deal.

If you say the candle gave great results, maybe try another candle? Very Happy
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Oh yes I did! I focus on him having it and working there and being all happy while working there. Great advice though because without knowing we often get stuck in the how, in the process. Good reminder.

The candle haven't burned out yet Wink. Which means it's still an ongoing process. The manifestion will most likely occur when we least expected it. When it's against all odds. I personally feel he is very close. It's around the corner. Oh u know. I really feel better already! You guys helped me a lot.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:26 am

So things are going way better. He had a very good job interview this week so fingers crossed Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by posay Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:44 am

Glad to hear it LMS. I'll also take a few mins now to visualise him having the job Facebook Heart
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:44 am

I will take a few minutes to send you and your bf positive energy LMS. Smiley

I wish a few things I can't possibly post here.

Make a Wish! Snow-white-i-m-wishing-o

So if I may, I'd like to wish for confidence, strength, and energy for meeting the challenges of these next few weeks. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I would like to be the best version of myself in order to do my best by my loved ones.

Make a Wish! Three-birds-sitting-in-a-nest-in-snow-white_73da8eb5
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:00 pm

That's great news LMS! I have my fingers crossed that he hears good news about the interview Smiley

Make a Wish! Tumblr_nyps51qpuY1uq80c7o1_500

Of course, Freya! You already have the strength and confidence - so sending you some positive thoughts to make you feel it Smiley

And a little bit of pixie dust and magic never hurts. Even if Tinkerbell does seem constantly evil.

Make a Wish! Tumblr_n3eoj0FY7w1ttw09qo1_500

Make a Wish! Giphy
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Thank you freya, posay and lilac. I have a feeling about this. All your powerful thoughts helped. Freya I will visualize a good outcome for you sending you all the positive vibes that I can Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:10 pm

So if I may, I'd like to wish for confidence, strength, and energy for meeting the challenges of these next few weeks. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I would like to be the best version of myself in order to do my best by my loved ones.

I will visualize you telling us that everything went even better than you expected. That things went magically smoothly, everything fell into place easily, the universe seemed to be on your side and you are really happy and full of energy now sunny
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 am

I'm glad you're feeling great about things LMS!Make a Wish! Animated-smileys-dancing-001

And thank you so much Lilac, Little Miss, and Luney for sending positive energy, I can feel it already. Make a Wish! Bv0Wd Make a Wish! 857
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:28 am

As it turns out, I've got some great news... two of the things I was worried about (big things) have come through. Wonderful results, way way beyond anything I had expected. At least in some things the universe truly does seem to be on my side. And Luuney was right, I am indeed happy and full of energy now.

So I really want to thank my lovely friends for sending positive energy and visualising for me - and just for being there and being my friends. I'm grateful to everyone on the forum and I love you all. Make a Wish! Gif_heart_342 Make a Wish! Gif_heart_342 Make a Wish! Gif_heart_342

There really is such a thing as magic.
Make a Wish! Magical-book
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Freya wrote:As it turns out, I've got some great news... two of the things I was worried about (big things) have come through. Wonderful results, way way beyond anything I had expected. At least in some things the universe truly does seem to be on my side. And Luuney was right, I am indeed happy and full of energy now.

So I really want to thank my lovely friends for sending positive energy and visualising for me - and just for being there and being my friends. I'm grateful to everyone on the forum and I love you all.

That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you sunny

If anyone has any anti-procrastination magic to send my way, that would save me in trying to complete my assignments Razz PLOA
Lilac
Lilac
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Yay! So happy for you Freya cheers bounce sunny

Lilac sending you tons of motivational energy Very Happy You will feel full of energy, your mind is clear and all the tasks seem really easy and fun. Suddenly you feel really eager to get everything done fast and feel really proud of yourself for every completed step. All the results are even better than you could imagine!
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:54 am

Thanks Lilac and Luney.  Make a Wish! 330168656

Lilac wrote:
If anyone has any anti-procrastination magic to send my way, that would save me in trying to complete my assignments Razz PLOA

I will visualise you feeling great about having got everything done long before you needed to, and coming on here to chill out once everything is submitted and you've got a whole set of high marks back!

Make a Wish! Tumblr_m47xrzJP5y1qh57qf

Make a Wish! Tumblr_mk4lenR6rj1r7lfr2o3_r3_250

Make a Wish! Harry-potter-luna-magic-rabbit-wand-Favim.com-106353_large
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 am

Some anti procrastination magic on your way lilac!

I am happy everything turned out good Freya! Yay! This thread works like a charm because I HAVE GREAT NEWS AS WELL!

HE found a job. I didn't want to jinx it until he signed the contract and he signed today! Everything went the way I hoped. He was a bit worried because about the salary because he mentioned an amount of money way lower than he wanted. So I said to him not to worry. The universe works in the best of ways. Just have faith you will get what you want and against all odds he even got more than he wanted Smiley
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:27 pm

That's awesome news LMS! Hurrah! Make a Wish! 525385315 I was just wondering yesterday how your wish went. Wink
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:49 am

Ok so i have a wish i need help with

Back in January i had my nose pierced

unfortunately i got the dreaded Keloid scar by the side of the piercing, its a raised little lump of scar tissue where the Jewellery has irritated the healing process

i've tried doing what they recommending and covering it with salt water but it only seems to work to an extent

i still have this irritated pimple looking thing there

so help please..... i want it to heal up nicely and look pretty Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:55 pm

I will send you healing energy Nighty and see the scar as healed. Facebook Heart
Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next