» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_lcap0%Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_lcap33%Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_lcap0%Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_lcap33%Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Empty

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Empty Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse

Post by Night Eyes Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:24 am

Hello friends!

Our most recent update at the Le Cafe forum is that a fellow member has volunteered to contribute their time and dedication to the well-being of our cozy community. Even without being specifically asked to do anything to help out around here, this member has historically taken the initiative and virtually always provided support to the maintenance of Le Cafe.

Lunareclipse has again offered to share in the responsibility of maintaining and evolving this forum, and we have both decided to welcome this properly with giving her access as an official forum moderator. This will give her access to the tools we have, and she will be able to use them when we are not logged in, or to simply help maintain the community.

Since we are a relatively small group, the presence of each one of us members is highly valued and appreciated- and makes a big impact on the role of the forum in providing a platform for like-minded people who read along and even join as a new member. Lunareclipse has taken an extra step by taking on the responsibility of being more involved at Le Cafe by contributing more of her own time and attention here.

Welcome to Le Cafe's new moderator, Lunareclipse!
Thank you for volunteering in this way  I love you

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse 306918
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Empty Re: Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:42 am

AWwwwww thank you again Nighty I love you I love you I love you
Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Tumblr_inline_nmcnmpXTWs1ss2i43

I am being spoiled with all the lovely comments and wishes today Very Happy

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse B70af15a1fbb38d9495e00c68b530d073a0668b7fbdb0034b5c00c6bf3a1ebce
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Empty Re: Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse

Post by posay Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:03 am

Not at all Luney, you are very worthy. I love you
posay
posay
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:20 am

Congrats lunar! Yay!
* attaches a nice photo to post
(Something with animals and love)
Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:28 am

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Crown10
Proclamation of Accession
This Day, the Tenth of March instant, at half an Hour past Seven in the Morning, our Gracious Sovereigns (whom God preserve and bless with a long, glorious, happy life and prosperous reign) signed their first Royal Decree of Accession, signifying Their Majesties pleasure, that Founder Lady Lunareclipse, a Princess endowed with all royal virtues (whom God long preserve) shall rightfully ascend to the Throne. The event has caused one universal feeling of joy and happiness to Their Majesties' faithful and attached subjects, to whom they are endeared by the deep interest in their welfare which Their Majesties invariably manifested, as well as by the eminent and impressive virtues which marked and adorned their characters.

Upon the intimation of this blissful event, the Lords of the Privy Council assembled at St. Neville's and gave orders for proclaiming Her present Majesty, who swore the oath and made a most gracious declaration to them. Her present Majesty was accordingly proclaimed with great solemnity before the Gate of her palace at Luuneyland, at SkySquare before Iris Temple, at Bashar Space Station, at the end of Exbackstreet in PLOA, and lastly at Posay Asylum. After which they returned to the Castle, and the Great Guns fired three rounds; and in the evening there were bonfires throughout the whole city. The Lords Justices and Council have sent directions for proclaiming Her present Majesty in all the cities and towns of this realm.

WHEREAS it has pleased Almighty God to bestow His Love and Mercy upon this Nation and to choose the most Serene, most Mighty, and most August Monarchs Lady Queen Nighty and Lady Queen Armine to be the Glorious Instrument of such an inestimable Happiness to us and our posterity;

WHEREAS our Sacred Sovereigns, fully persuaded of the exemplary Piety and eminent Virtue of the High and Mighty Princess Lunareclipse, have graciously acknowledged that Her Highness Power, Wisdom, Godly Courage, and Zeal for the Holy Law shall, no doubt, bring a Blessing along with Her upon this Nation; and

WHEREAS Their Most Excellent Majesties have lastly issued their Royal Decree of Accession, whereby the Third Imperial Crown of this Realm is now Solely and Rightfully come to the High and Mighty Princess Lunareclipse:

WE, therefore, the Lords Spiritual and Temporal of this Realm, authorized in that Capacity by Their Majesties Letter, being here assembled and assisted with the Most Honorable Lords of the Royal Board, with representatives of all Imperial Forums, with other Principal Gentlemen of Nobility, with the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of Le Cafe, do now hereby with one Voice and Consent of Tongue and Heart, Publish and Proclaim, that the High and Mighty Princess Lunareclipse is now become Lady Luney the First, by the Grace of God Queen of this Realm, Moderator of the Forum, Head of the Boards, Defender of the Faith; styled as well Supreme Lady in and over PLOA, Liege Lady in and over all Astral Forums, solely the most Potent and undoubted Monarch of Luuneyland and of all Her other Realms, Dominions and Territories beyond the Seas. To whom we do acknowledge all Faith and constant Obedience with hearty and humble Affection; beseeching God, by whom Kings and Queens do reign, to bless the Royal Queen Luney the First with Long and Happy Years to reign over us.

Given under our Hands and Seals at St. Neville's Palace, this Tenth day of March in the year of our Lord Two thousand and sixteen, and in the First Year of Her Majesty's Reign.

Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse Redfin10

Our Honor, Our Country. Our Forum
'GOD  SAVE  THE  QUEENS'
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 am

Amen!

Very Happy
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Oh my Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you Lotus I love you I love you I love you This is so sweet and thoughtful!
I am humbled and amazed at how much care and love you put into this. I love it!!!!! Before Iris Temple, at Bashar Space Station hahaha Congratulations and Welcome aboard Lunareclipse 168626973
You make my heart smile sunny
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Lol congrats Lunar! You are very loved, it is obvious today in particular. Thank you bunches for always taking care of this forum. I love you
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top