» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

So hard  Vote_lcap0%So hard  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
So hard  Vote_lcap33%So hard  Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

So hard  Empty

So hard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So hard  Empty So hard

Post by Bookworm Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Why is this so hard to stop ignoring my current reality about money??? I hate feeling like this :'( I'm trying to say affirmations but it's hard to stop feeling lack

I haven't gotten a job yet either :'(

Why can't I get a grasp of loa

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

So hard  Empty Re: So hard

Post by The Simplifier Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Is it that you haven't gotten a grasp of LoA or is it that you have an tight grasp on it in the opposite direction than you prefer? If you lean away for a moment, you'll see how well you are grasping it and therefore, you are consistently getting strong results. LoA isn't a tool to get you what you want... it is an ever-functioning law. If you can see that your current emotions are tied to your current affairs, then simply admit to yourself that allowing yourself to switch your emotions will inevitably switch your state of affairs.

You must create that vacuum that is what ultimately guides and guarantees change. If you don't stop being upset at what is in front of you, it will continue to exist in your experience. When what you see in front of your nose no longer moves you or gets reaction from you (especially highly emotionally invested reactions) then you have created that vacuum to attract circumstances that are in line with what you want.

To accelerate this, practice the feeling of relief. You don't have to believe anything one bit- just practice the feeling of it consistently and you WILL start to experience evidence of relief. You have been so far from it that it must seem like a foreign concept so familiarize yourself with that vibration.

You are lingering in the dust of your past. Place yourself mentally in your new environment of relief and ease and you will find yourself there in physical reality also.

You must decide that when you ask questions, you will implement the suggestions, no matter how simple or impossible it seems. I myself know what it is to nod my head in agreement at these teachings then not apply it where I could use it the most, all because I am still standing in the place and frequency of asking, and not yet in receiving. Know the difference and it will serve you faithfully. Are you going to remain paralyzed by fear and the comfort of a non-serving but familiar old habit, or are you implementing this switch right now?
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:44 pm

The Simplifier wrote:Is it that you haven't gotten a grasp of LoA or is it that you have an tight grasp on it in the opposite direction than you prefer? If you lean away for a moment, you'll see how well you are grasping it and therefore, you are consistently getting strong results. LoA isn't a tool to get you what you want... it is an ever-functioning law. If you can see that your current emotions are tied to your current affairs, then simply admit to yourself that allowing yourself to switch your emotions will inevitably switch your state of affairs.

You must create that vacuum that is what ultimately guides and guarantees change. If you don't stop being upset at what is in front of you, it will continue to exist in your experience. When what you see in front of your nose no longer moves you or gets reaction from you (especially highly emotionally invested reactions) then you have created that vacuum to attract circumstances that are in line with what you want.

To accelerate this, practice the feeling of relief. You don't have to believe anything one bit- just practice the feeling of it consistently and you WILL start to experience evidence of relief. You have been so far from it that it must seem like a foreign concept so familiarize yourself with that vibration.

You are lingering in the dust of your past. Place yourself mentally in your new environment of relief and ease and you will find yourself there in physical reality also.

You must decide that when you ask questions, you will implement the suggestions, no matter how simple or impossible it seems. I myself know what it is to nod my head in agreement at these teachings then not apply it where I could use it the most, all because I am still standing in the place and frequency of asking, and not yet in receiving. Know the difference and it will serve you faithfully. Are you going to remain paralyzed by fear and the comfort of a non-serving but familiar old habit, or are you implementing this switch right now?

I'm implementing it Armine, I am sitting outside of my job agency waiting to go in after feeling esaperated at my bad luck with jobs. They are having a group meeting in 20 minutes and Alannah suggested it to me to help me out.
I see that by ringing up I'm trying to switch to my new reality.

I woke up at midnight and was feeling stressed at how to pay for everything but I listened to bob proctor and borrowed E squared from the library online.

So I can see small changes my head just feels so yucky at the moment but I keep saying a positive affirmation.

Don't they say yucky at the start glorious at the end?

Thank you all for helping me. I appreciate it. I'm also saying I'm a goddess in the mirror and today everyone is looking at me all dressed up

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:53 am

You can make gradual shifts in affirmations on money and career. Try not to make big jumps in belief by forcing yourself to use affirmations that feel yucky. It's good you feel confident in the mirror.

When I had a hard time sleeping from worrying about money, I would take a warm bath with lavender essential oil and some Epsom salt. I also had a homeopathic spray for anxiety I would spray under my tongue. It seemed to help, and the lavender did for sure. I'd mix some with lotion and massage it into my feet and legs before sleeping.

After I had some money, I bought doterra's elevation blend oil. I still use it sometimes and it helps hold you in a favorable frequency and stable mood (same thing I suppose lol).

Do what you can with what you have. If it's just a warm foot bath at the moment then that's good too. Chamomile tea and honey if you've got some.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 am

I've found listening to Joel osteen helps me feel positive.
I'm not a big fan of tea but I'll try the chamomile and honey next time.

Bookworm
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: