» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Empty

The Conspiracy Theory Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conspiracy Theory Thread

Post by Night Eyes Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:25 pm

When you think about these things, and the possibility of these things happening, i guess it makes you question just how free are we..... and just how limiting Democracy really is... we think we have a say in things... but really we get limited options to choose from.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:35 am

This month of September, 2015 is the " mother of all conspiracy theory " events. Lot's set to happen according to the conspiracy theorists.

The good news, we will all get through it. Each new day will bring forth a new set of events. The gloom and doom things that were predicted to happen, will pass.

Live your lives like you want. Enjoy your families and friends. Live each day to the fullest.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:36 pm

whats meant to happen in September?
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 am

Night Eyes wrote:whats meant to happen in September?

Well, the good news, we made it through September 23rd without any major world event.

Blood moon coming September 27th. This is the fourth and final blood moon in this " 4 blood moon series " (tetrad), of 2014/2015. IT's not often (very rare) that they happen on major jewish holidays. Each of the four did so.
Conspiracy theorists say in the past, a major world event has happened on or near a blood moon during the tetrad. We only have one more to get through. Bear in mind, though, a major world event could happen even up to two years after the fourth and final blood moon.

CERN. ( the Large Hadron Collider ) Switzerland/France. It's headquarters is in Geneva, I think.

This CT has me a little worried. Good news, those guys working at it have the highest IQ's of the world. These people are smart. They know what they are doing.

Bad news. They could be taking a risk opening up a black hole. They don't know what that will do to the world, if that happens.

This of CERN as the modern day " Tower of Babel " , story from the bible.

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:30 am

well Genius does border on madness........ Shocked
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 am

High IQs are practically meaningless to me (ok, not completely, but high IQs can't necessarily prevent disaster). All of the financial engineers on Wall Street had high IQs but their risk models were way off the mark. As a result, no one predicted the 2008 Financial Crisis except for a few economists (who at the time everyone thought were eccentric for speaking out against the status quo). But no one listened until the bubble got too big and a soft landing was obstructed (in other words, when the housing prices get too high and the bubble bursts, we all hurt).

Of course, it wasn't just the financial engineers at fault. At the time, everyone was too over-confident in the unsustainable housing bubble. Wall Street, the government, the Federal Reserve....they neglected the problem for too long. And not just conservatives, liberals had a hand in it too. Stringent bank regulation required easier mortgage loans to riskier borrowers as part of the liberal agenda. This is a good example of the road to Hell being paved with good intentions.

People with no jobs or not enough income or good credit were given loans, at a higher interest rate. This led to the whole MBS system with "sexy securitization". Basically, banks were buying off packages of risky loans because risk increased the value and beefed up financial statements, until everything started melting down. Eventually, all it takes is one person to say "No the prices for a house are way too high," and boom - no one buys. To get buyers, prices fall, but then the value of MBS falls with it. The bubble bursts, housing prices fell, investment banks lost, and the regular companies of everyday life who needed loans were taking hits too. The risk spread out like a eight-headed hydra, and the financial engineers, math geniuses, couldn't figure it out. No one could, really.

That's why I don't care about how high people's IQs are (although it's practical), I think it's more important to have good character and act fast when things are under pressure. Even the geniuses can get it wrong, so it's nice to be surrounded by people who act fast and are relentless in improvement when that happens. Then again, maybe the 2008 Recession was a blessing in disguise.

In Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill said that the Great Depression wiped away an era when businesses was guided by greed and fear and now we can use positive thoughts, positive emotions, and subconscious faith to make business and society better. Of course, lots of people still operate on greed and fear, but there's always another chance to turn over a new leaf and put success consciousness in our mind.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Well, anyway, if anyone loves to follow a good conspiracy theory, and, you are not that familiar with CERN, well, you want to dig into the information on it. It's got all the ingredients.

Since I like to keep up a little with quantum physics information, I was a aware of CERN, but, it wasn't until recently did I think there may be reason to dig deeper into CERN.

For instance: " The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the biggest machine on Earth. Sergio Bertolucci, the Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, said they may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or “unknown unknowns” – for instance “an extra dimension”.
“Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it,” he said in an interview 2009. "

What? the director of it saying that? What on earth are they up to at CERN?

Has science become interested in the occult? Maybe so. Again, if you find conspiracy theories interesting, you need to do some " google " on this. It will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:58 am

Maybe its a portal to Narnia....... (just kidding)
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:38 am

I believe I have been summoned. The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Tiphat

The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Today-is-april-fools-day-believe-nothing-and-trust-no-one-just-like-any-other-day-6020b

In honour of April Fools' Day, I should like to bump this thread. Look again at this question -

President Roosevelt wrote:If we believe in an evil secret society, then won't we attract more events, people, and circumstances in our life that make this evil secret society seem more evident? Even if it's all really just a figment of our imagination becoming reality?

Well, I haven't had time to reread the entire discussion, but it seems to me that everyone missed a somewhat obvious point.

According to LOA everything in your reality is as you believe it to be. Correct? So if you believe that there is a bogeyman under your bed, there is; if you believe Santa Claus brings children presents, he does; if you believe Elvis is still alive, he is; if you believe there is a secret society plotting the end of the world, that is actually happening.

In that case there is no figment of imagination becoming reality because it was already reality in the first place. For you.

How am I doing?

Of course I don't really believe this, however........interested in others' thoughts.

And yes, never fear. After this I retire.

The Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 2 Giphy
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 am

lunareclipse wrote:As suggested by beautiful Night Eyes, let's start a discussion thread on conspiracy theories Very Happy

So anything from UFOs to New World order, feel free to drop it down here.

Obviously I'm looking at you Lotus and I can hear that sigh, because I know that you are thinking that's such a wide subject, where do you even begin? And yes I know that you could write a book on every single question/subtopic for how deep these things go. Laughing  
So let me start with couple questions to narrow it down somewhat, which ehemm will probably be too long very sad

First of all, do tell us what do you believe IS going on in the world, tell us more about that evil cabal and the children of light Smiley Who are they? Where are they?

Adi's guru K-win from PLOA says what media tells us, even regarding LOA and the existing conspiracy theories are exactly what they want us to believe and it is only designed to give us nothing else but yellow butterflies and very simple stuff.. Is this true and if it is, then what IS being hidden from us?

Do you believe there is an Antichrist and if so, then what or who do you think it is? And by what, I mean- since Neville says Christ is your imagination, then what is antichrist?

Ok, that should get the ball rolling for now Very Happy
Everyone else obviously welcome to answer with your opinions and new theories to add to the previously mentioned I love you

Sorry... I haven't read all the replies to this post for I no longer believe in this idea.

Whatever it is that is labelled as "secret societies", what the hell it is? Seriously! What is it? A group. A group of what? PEOPLE.

You see that shit? They are P.E.O.P.L.E!

If you can imagine it, you can have it. There is nothing much left to say in this regard.

What exists, however, is a NETWORK!

Go back to school days and imagine you are that kid who is naughty. So what you do is, you take a couple of your friends and make up stupid shit. The inside jokes and stuff. Then when other kids are around, you purposefully crack those inside jokes with your selected friends just to make other kids jealous. Other kids begin to wonder if they are any less than you and your friends and that you "have something special or precious".

Add government, money and greed to control others to above scenario and you have a "Secret Society". Very Happy

K-Win sounds right. The greatest trick that has been pulled on you is to "make you believe something is hidden from you". When they keep it "vague". the human curiosity takes over and sets you up running in circles. You don't know what you're looking for and then you keep running round and round. Without considering the fact that what you think you're looking for may not exist.

The greatest way to control people is to put them under fear and uncertainty. Like many great sages over the time have said "They control who fear and they fear who know".

IF I was a owner of a huge corporation who lacks foundation in spirituality, I would want people who are smart enough to run the machines and do the documentation, and dumb enough to not think for themselves.

I know what I do can be taken over any time by anyone and from that fear come my desire to make people be under impression that they need something sacred, some secret to do what I am doing.

This, of course, is not inherently wrong or bad as many people (past me included) like to put it. We must remember that the society which we live in now wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for such "organized control" of the free thought. We have been in barbaric times and communist era. The latter sounded fucking great on paper but fell flat on it's face in reality.

We now, live in a society that is stable, well structured and at relative higher peace.

The average poor in India today has access to global communication, free of cost. The luxury that was not available to the King of the greatest empires 300 years ago.

What's happening now is the same thing that happens to all the outdated things. The model wherein the corporations needed more power to make the world connected and stable is no longer required. So that model must fade out.

But due to lack of understanding of human spirit and foundations of spirituality, some people are still stuck on the consciousness of fear, control, victim etc and that makes this outdated model hard to phase out.

So worry not. There is nothing being hidden from you. If you some experience in "channeling" you will know the truth. By channelling I don't mean being able to connect to some extra terrestrial entities the way Bashar and Hicks' do.

Channeling means connecting to the divine source. To the infinite wisdom. Sit in a silent mode for 15 20 mins and you will experience certain kinda connectedness. The you can just begin talking to yourself and you will be amazed by the kinda of thoughts you "receive" or "download" from the divinity. Basically, that living in the moment kind of stuff.

Know that the people who spread "propaganda" or "fear" or "conspiracy theories" have no control over you. You just need to be on your divine mission and these ideas will soon fade out from your reality.
Once majority of people get on their divine paths. it won't be too long that these outdated ideas get completely vanished from the face of this planet.

Be it secret society or some eutopic society, just remember that it is all divine creation. The creation that was asked for by many generations. The divine doesn't discriminate, it just grants what is asked for persistently.

The better use of your knowldge and understanding of spirituality would be to make your life better and in turn, you improve everyone else's life. Read more on Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len to understand more about total connectedness. Many people like to scratch off Ho'oponopono as some stupid bullshit but that's the greatest thing we can take up for the time we live in now. Smiley

Believe in the good. Smiley
Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:59 am

Lunar, one interesting question for you. What do you think?

Many people had predicted the end of the world in 2012. The earth didn't end physically, but something was put to an end. That something is limited consciousness. The end was put to an idea of "separation".

You can see that by looking at how exponentially the spiritual community is growing. The number of people who are giving a fair consideration to the idea that we create our own reality and it's our own fault etc, is constantly increasing.
People are aware of the games media plays and other social structures like tax system, big money, corporations and lobbying are no longer needed.

One such incident happened here in India when people threw away that legacy congress government bullshit and elected Narendra Modi as prime minister. Turns out the media is against him for he hasn't taken any money from any of the big shots for election campaigns.

People here are now starting to believe that the idea of reservations based on caste, something Indians have been so proud of for a long time, is a harmful idea.

The "awakening" is happening rapidly and at exponential rates.

I've never been interested in Politics but last night, for the first time, I listened to the entire our long speech by one of your presidential condidates - Bernie Sanders.

Watch this video and hopefully that will put an end to this idea of secret societies that is so blow out of proportions - primarily by the "conspiracy theorists" who we think are on our side, but in reality they are more helpful to people who want to spread propaganda. lol.. Irony! Very Happy

We do have power and it is time we realize it. Let's not make any more energetic contributions to this irony by thinking more about it.
Smiley
Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 am

Thank you for the interesting feedback Adi Smiley
I like Bernie, I'll watch the speech too.

I personally don't care much for the secret societies. They can sit in their secret big boy club houses and do their thing for all I care. Thanks to Hollywood the "mundane" life seems too ordinary and boring to many people so they look for the mysterious and dangerous.

My husband loooves conspiracy theories. Lately he's so fond of the Nibiru one... bleurghhhh oh my I can't believe he believes in that crap Mad
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2