» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Empty

Meet your Game of Thrones characters!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet your Game of Thrones characters!

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Ah thank you so much! I love mine as well.

Doesn't look like me at all but that's what I like about it ;-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet your Game of Thrones characters!

Post by Night Eyes Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Lotus reading the forums posts

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 76fed9355d4116741b8764578ea2f2c9
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:As for Lotus, well, some say he looks (a bit) like Gregory Peck.

love1 love2 love1 love2
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:59 am

^ Do I sense competition?

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Housestare

*crawls back into the attic, holding his aching hunchback* Razz 2
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 am

Guess some people don't even NEED to visualize getting with VS Angels...women just come to them.

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Miranda_kerr_png_by_vs_angel-d6bsyj5

Why is life so fucking unfair? Sad
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:36 am

Phantasm wrote:Guess some people don't even NEED to visualize getting with VS Angels...women just come to them.

Why is life so fucking unfair? Sad
It's only because we know he loves cats
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Ian-somerhalder-007
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:38 am

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 200_s
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:21 am

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 OnHerMajestysSecretService

Some men are simply naturally irresistible to women, Phantasm. Wink As I'm sure many will tell you, Lotus always had plenty of female fans, even before we had any idea what he looked like. Very Happy

Though yes, as Lunar says, men who like cats are *extra* irresistible.... Wink

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Maxresdefault

also if I wasn't dreaming, I think I saw a Benedict Cumberbatch picture from you somewhere?

Look:

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 002e7ac6

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*leaves before the combined effect of Gregory Lotus, David Tennant, Cumberpatch, and kittens makes her swoon so hard she passes out entirely*

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:
As for Lotus, well, some say he looks (a bit) like Gregory Peck.
Oh and I was so rooting for Anthony Hopkins Sad
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 01anthony-hopkins1
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:40 am

^ You were? Shocked

Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor, but Gregory Peck FTW!! Very Happy

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Tumblr_ltwuzebREM1r5sys9o1_500

(Sorry Lotus, I hope we're not embarrassing you!! Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:12 am

Yes, Gregory Peck is attractive, but nobody can beat the charm of Anthony, no actor or singer ever I love you he just has all the kindness in the world in his eyes love2
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:12 am

well if Lotus looks like this.... i'm not complaining! sorry Lotus, i promise we're not objectifying you at all Very Happy

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 90b3eebda928df8e91e64131f4d29dc3

i will never complain about pictures of Mr Brando though Very Happy

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 9e329b01171c7f9cec5a3a93de82dc4b
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:04 am

Hahahaha.. Unbelievable! Oh my goodness you're still on this one??? I said "just a bit," ladies, and I only meant to give a "general" direction—not to be viewed or depicted red-haired, for example, or Hopkins-eyed. (But don't be sad, Lunar; perhaps the older I grow the closer to Hopkins I'll look? Very Happy I always respect and seriously consider women's and especially your visions, intuitions and predictions. So who knows? Actually Peck didn't age very well in my opinion, so it'd be great to rather have Hopkins' charm as an old man.) Smiley

I apologize I really see my name here and there by chance these days, so please forgive me for the lack of responses—I honestly didn't even see those posts, at least not on time..........

As for the topic on reincarnation, for example, I'll send my two cents later, although as I said not long ago on PLOA I don't really have much to add here. If such greatest thinkers from Buddha and Plato to Kant and Schopenhauer were open to the idea, it'd be very arrogant of me to just dismiss it. The question is, what is it exactly that reincarnates? Is there such a thing as a "human soul" in the first place? Actually Buddha himself called it "rebirth" because he didn't acknowledge a human "essence" as such. He rather totally refused that a "self" ever existed, neither human nor divine. So even those who believe in reincarnation are not really saying the exact some thing or holding the exact same belief. Anyway more later.

As for Zorba sharing in the game, thank you for the invitation Night. I (sincerely) wish he could, but you know he really can't. Perhaps later he might have a chance to share in a very short scene(s) especially if you have a good thriller or sci-fi on. He used to love movies on spies and intelligence wok, so if you got a very short role for him in a spy scenario that would be great. Not necessarily an MI6 or CIA agent—he could play, for example, the head of the Russian mafia who never really shows up, an Al-Qaeda warlord who lives in the desert, or perhaps the US Secretary of Defense who appears in only one scene just to get assassinated and set the plot on fire. Very Happy

Anyway, your pleasure is mine, ladies and gentlemen. I get it and feel it, and I truly enjoyed the freestyle scenario (at least the parts I read) that you Night along with Selina and Phantasm gave us. So I'm very content, honestly, just watching you or even only hearing the crackle of your dice rolling. The question rather is, would this game ever take off? I guess it might be a bit too much for most us here, as we rather casually come and casually share. This game, on the other hand, as far as I can tell by now, not only needs a bit of dedication but also a bit of seriousness on the part of those who'd participate. In a sense, it's a state similar to the kids' seriously taking their own imaginations for real. Only then will the gamers be able to come up with a hell of a show and themselves experience one of the most captivating and entertaining games ever.

Otherwise let's all cope with the idea that we've just become too old to play. Wink lol

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:11 am

you're never too old to play Lotus... we should all take time to embrace our inner child and just play Very Happy

and sorry too late ... your Hearthrob of the forum status is well in motion :p

i might even start giving badges for your fanclub hehe
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 am

We love you Lotus, whether you age as sturdily as Anthony Hopkins or end up like a cute and scruffly old man Peck. Very Happy Yes, scruffly, never scruffy, there's a difference!

(Actually I'll admit getting some sort of reaction from Lotus as to what he looked like was one of the aims of this project, so mission completed there.  Razz 2 )

I do hope you make at least some cameo appearances in our game. Did you know that Gregory Peck played a spy in a movie rather appropriately called The Chairman, or The Most Dangerous Man in the World? Wink

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Z1jPisnQ6aax95KrgtDa305ttQM7hhmcAErzE7LWS9-9lSP-

Actually, a good spy thriller would maybe be even more fun than a fantasy game, although it would perhaps require extra work as regards the plotting (?).

It would definitely be more fun if we had an invisible leading man Lotus. Wink

I'm hoping that the President Roosevelt will join us if Posay offers us chicken drumsticks throughout the game. Very Happy [She'll have a vegetarian gluten chicken option, of course. Actually one of my favourite meals at my favourite vegetarian restaurant is Not-Chicken in Shantung Sauce...   ohhh don't get me started! I'm starting to feel hungry!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

Night Eyes wrote:you're never too old to play Lotus...

who? moi? nooo, never. i rather mean you lol.. i mean, some seem younger in age, or according to their papers, but are truly "elderly" in their hearts. Very Happy me i only wish i had time; i'd have shown you how old i really am. besides, this is a reincarnation of "zorba" after all. did such a dancer ever grow old? could he ever grow old?

we should all take time to embrace our inner child and just play Very Happy

thumbs1  thumbs2  respect  hats off

Selina wrote:
We love you Lotus, whether you age as sturdily as Anthony Hopkins or end up like a cute and scruffly old man Peck. Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Yes, scruffly, never scruffy, there's a difference!

love you too, princess; regardless of how you look at all. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 am

awwww i'm going to beam energies to Zorbs and give him spare time to come and play hehe

i dont think i've ever really felt my age... we have to be grown up and mature sometimes.... but i love playing and being silly and just having fun....
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 am

Aweh I keep being left out of all of these avatar things. Boo! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:10 am

Aww Blossom, I'm sorry I didn't make you one, I was just going by the top posters list at the time I made them and pretty much left out everyone else...

I've now corrected my mistake when it comes to you:

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Blosso10
Princess Blossom Facebook Heart

also Rodan, coming right up (sorry Rodan!), and a revised Lotus Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:16 am

Thank you Selina!! sunny I look like Anne Boleyn!
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:34 am

I'm a little nervous about these Embarassed , but...

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Rodan10
Prince Rodan Smiley

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Zorbaa10
A more Gregory-Peck-ish King Lotus

(and yes, we've moved into a different century for Blossom and the new Lotus; this time I was using The Tudors scene creator Very Happy )

P.S.
Lotus wrote:love you too, princess; regardless of how you look at all. ♥️

Do you know that on reading that, my first reaction was, "but I actually am quite pretty!" Very Happy

We love you whatever you look like too.  I love you (though I'll admit the only very recently discovered fact that you're not in fact 65 or older has made me do a bit of a double-take Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and Gregory Peck helps Razz )

Oh and to Game of Thrones fans, Selina's nerdiness has found you this: Very Happy
http://www.psmag.com/books-and-culture/game-thrones-isnt-medieval-matters-83288

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 am

SelinaM wrote:
Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Zorbaa10
A more Gregory-Peck-ish King Lotus

What is that, a tarsier?

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Larry-burrows-tarsier-found-on-several-islands-in-southeast-asia-eating-a-gecko
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:28 am

Probably. Smiley Well-spotted!

I hope you don't mind the paned sleeves, Lotus. Embarassed It was the most elegant thing I could come up with in that particular game...

Meet your Game of Thrones characters! - Page 2 Charles_I_by_Daniel_Mytens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:59 pm

SelinaM wrote:A more Gregory-Peck-ish King Lotus

(and yes, we've moved into a different century for Blossom and the new Lotus; this time I was using The Tudors scene creator Very Happy )
As I said before, Selina, you're a whole "center" of love and beauty and a very powerful "power station" that can "enlighten" an entire city. Smiley By now my time is not enough to even say "thank you," just "thank you," my dear lady—and I'm sure there is a lot on this forum that I really should've said "thank you" for. So please forgive me, for all that I've missed; and my endless appreciation for your constant care and consideration. ♥️

P.S.

Do you know that on reading that, my first reaction was, "but I actually am quite pretty!" Very Happy

uh, women!
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:

SelinaM wrote:
P.S.

uh, women!

LOOOOL Selina reminds me of that high-maintenance flower from The Little Prince.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top