» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Thread of Dreams

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by blossomtea Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 pm

So I thought i'd write down my hopes and dreams Smiley

-To finally get the guts to publish one of my novels

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 3192488394_bf702ac952

- To have my own tea shop!

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 4def644ec304e74e2ce9a258f77d8800

-To stay in Jade Mountain in St Lucia with my love

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 JadeMountain-exterior

-Financial freedom!!!!
Thread of Dreams - Page 2 50c1ee3b0a5feb4001506d503a56e3c7

- To have a beautiful 4 bedroom house in Richmond- actually I just want this house <3

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Ed1fccf31532e137ecea1d3e6a5df727

- To have a 56kg toned and healthy body like this
Thread of Dreams - Page 2 E0989de7fbe29bf02185895a8edb8154

- Be proposed to in Venice like this *le sigh*

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 73a37d040dd83bf673e8c42409b6c14f

- Two cute meows

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 2d659ad976abcab9f69db917eb7bac8e

- Two of these smooshy looking things *siigggghhhhhhhhh*

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 5b88cbc854476c2c7fd66c9f9963997c

-Dance on the beach like this with love without a worry in the world

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 7c769471f6c86aa926c911ddc209f1a8

- To look as hot as this when I get married

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 9a5f6bc4cef4c8abda1502546cda63bb

- To hell with it I want some Agent Provacateur gifted to me because I deserve it <3

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 14fed067d6d2787b09080dc1fa5bd372

-FUCKING THIS AGAIN. JUST THIS.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 1a212a41d37b46e52f493a0fb01dd973

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 7b2126580c3c7500777e52cc30a77cdd

I literally got all these images off my pinterest manifestation board. It still has my pic of my ex on there but I don't really care.
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Zodiac : Sagittarius

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:10 pm

blossomtea, what's your novel gonna be about?
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi CR sorry for such a late reply Smiley I have two books in the creation- one I began writing when I was 13 and have been writing and re-writing it. I think I hit like 60,000 words at one point then scrapped all of it its at 20,000 now I think.

So the first book is very supernatural based, an element of romance (I like some romance) but its very action oriented involving all sorts of supernatural creatures, places and kingdoms. I wrote an extensive overview of it in the boudoir but Im a little worried posting it on the main forum so I can message you it if you'd like?

Second book is at 40,000 words started writing in 2011 I think?
Girl gets stolen by traffickers in London. But it comes with a twist. Girls like her are chosen for certain features, stature etc. for these elite group of men who desire companionship. She's taken to this secret auction where she is bidded upon by hundreds of men but goes through a weird process where they fashion her like a doll and place a shock collar on her. She gets bought by this mysterious guy and then the story unfolds where she learns more about these men and the guy who buys her. But a lot more romance in this one.

I've written some short stories here and there, but i'm very morbid/ sexual in these stories Very Happy I have them published online for readers to follow if I feel confident enough someday I will put the link on here Smiley
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Sweet stuff Blossomtea Smile

I had a feeling your stories were very romantic and sexual, even before you mentioned it lol. No need to PM me, I'd rather wait for the book to come out  Cool

I wrote 2 screenplays back in 2010-2011 but ended up hating them. But it's cool, now I look back at them as learning experiences to understand what I really want in my writing.

The screenplays were about a Mafia hitman protecting a Mob boss's daughter (his ex-girlfriend) from a lot of gangsters. It's like 30% The Notebook, 35% The Town, and 35% Goodfellas. The 2nd version was much more focused on the drama with less action scenes, although the action was much more violent and intense and the vibe was much more darker and emotional. Yeah, I was aiming for the Academy Awards lol.

Over the years, I've struggled to kick off my short story writings 'cause I always ended up hating my ideas. But then I just accepted that part of being creative means giving yourself permission to not be perfect. So I started writing up what I think is my best story yet. I began a year ago and now I'm about 27,000 words in (still needs revising).

It's about a teenage witch. Her dad is a mobster and the Mafia is taxing rival gangs in the drug trade. Things start heating up as a crew of mobsters plan an insurrection to take over the crime family, but their plan involves a bloodbath gang war and black magic to bring demons into our world. Rival gangs, used as puppets by rival demons, start retaliating. Caught in the crossfire, our female hero realizes her spells aren't powerful enough to stop them. So she sacrifices her soul to the Grim Reaper to save her dad from the violence. But she gets a lot more than she bargained for and may have to stop the Grim Reaper on her own. Not much romance here lol, but maybe I'll have 3-4 sex scenes. I really wanted to explore themes like violence, crime, human nature, depression, anger, magic, identity, and especially revenge and friendship in this one.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:32 pm

You are all so very talented what about a thread where we can write a story together?
One person writes a few lines, then the next person adds to it sort of thing? Of course Luuney can illustrate it for us with her doodles hehe
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:08 pm

SelinaM wrote:
Phantasm wrote:This ones in the wrong place too. How is daydreams esoteric wisdom? They're cute, but defs not esoteric

President Roosevelt wrote:Everything's esoteric to Selina lol

Now let's replace esoteric wisdom with erotic wisdom Razz 2

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Hermione

Girls, weird thing's happened... you know how before we were talking about cars and our fear of driving? Well, a lot of my friends don't drive or have cars either...  or...they didn't. Just today *two* of my friends in my FB newsfeed have bought a car after never having had one before...   no no no what is this telling me?!

Probably nothing, but...

Are there any other fears we want to see conquered? I definitely have a few...

Reading back, @Sunshine, do you already have this happiness blog or is it a project for the future? If it's current already, could you maybe link it to us? I'd love to have a look, I always like to see more happy things!

Oh yes the blog is already there although we have been on a small break because of vacation. I write this blog together with my friend and we are still in the process of finding our direction but if you like you can read it :-) you can find us at www.happystepz.blogspot.nl It's not heavy reading, it's just about happy thoughts ;-)
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 am

OH I love love love your blog Sunshine!!! This is precisely the kind of thing I'm interested in...  it made me very happy looking at it! Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Also I love seeing what you look like, though I must say I'm so shocked you're a real person!!! It's so easy to see the people on here as just fantasy figures, who look like their avatars. Wink

It's a bit mind-boggling to be honest to realise that you're a beautiful, real girl, and not a Roger Hargreaves creation. Shocked

Thank you for brightening my day!!

(from someone who according to one person on here looks like a high-maintenance bird Suspect )

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Aww Selina I bet you're beautiful too
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Lol thanks Willow, I'm pretty sure everyone on here is pretty hot, actually. Wink I don't particularly mind being imagined as a bird, though, despite the fact it's a bit... I mean I'm not really a bird...you guys must believe me!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Image.jpg1_zps8zuqrusw

Reminded me of this lol one of my fav movies <3 soo romantic sigh!
Willow
Willow
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Ohh my goodness finally someone else who's seen The Notebook! -- actually mind you, I've only seen clips on YouTube. Embarassed But I Wikipedia'd it as well so I know the whole plot. Wink Very incredibly beautiful and heartbreakingly...      well...this is the star-bright romanticism that I'm made of. Hopeless romantic and no longer ashamed to admit it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:48 pm

If you like that actress and romantic films try watching one called About Time.... its really sweet x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:17 pm

I saw the The Notebook. The sex scene was the best part and the acting was pretty good but the story was just a volcano of shit blowing horse dung out of its ass.
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:21 pm

*pats teddy bear on the head* There, there, it's alright...

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 854934f4794129529006afde8c32302d

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:29 pm

I've got your teddy bear right here:

President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:33 pm

My teddy bears need to watch out, I have a tendency to (accidentally) burn their paws charcoal black.

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:26 pm

SelinaM wrote:OH I love love love your blog Sunshine!!! This is precisely the kind of thing I'm interested in...  it made me very happy looking at it! Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Also I love seeing what you look like, though I must say I'm so shocked you're a real person!!! It's so easy to see the people on here as just fantasy figures, who look like their avatars. Wink

It's a bit mind-boggling to be honest to realise that you're a beautiful, real girl, and not a Roger Hargreaves creation. Shocked

(from someone who according to one person on here looks like a high-maintenance bird Suspect )

If it makes you happy reading it our mission is accomplished Wink thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment! Yes I am an actual person hahaha. You actually made me laugh ...falling out of bed laughing Wink It's indeed a bit funny the way we all probably see each other and that we have actual lives besides this forum. That life is just going, and my blog is a little bit about that life Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:41 am

LittlemissSunshine wrote:
SelinaM wrote:OH I love love love your blog Sunshine!!! This is precisely the kind of thing I'm interested in...  it made me very happy looking at it! Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Also I love seeing what you look like, though I must say I'm so shocked you're a real person!!! It's so easy to see the people on here as just fantasy figures, who look like their avatars. Wink

If it makes you happy reading it our mission is accomplished Wink thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment! Yes I am an actual person hahaha. You actually made me laugh ...falling out of bed laughing Wink It's indeed a bit funny the way we all probably see each other and that we have actual lives besides this forum. That life is just going, and my blog is a little bit about that life Wink

Oh my gosh sorry Sunshine I totally missed this...well I think I saw it with one eye but was sure I'd replied...    spreading myself a bit thin these days and really behind on zillions of threads Sad but this one is easy to reply to so I should have sooner...

Lol --- you're *sure* you're an actual person? I've always thought you were incredibly nice and sunshiney but I remain stunned that you're real! Razz Razz

I do really love your blog. I will be checking back. Smiley Smiley Smiley

So you're in Holland? I haven't been there since I was a baby, but my parents have some amazing stories about it! ...including wanting directions to the nearest McDonald's and having the guy they asked totally refuse to tell them where it was because Macca's is a food chain and not environmentally friendly! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by blossomtea Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm

President Roosevelt wrote:Sweet stuff Blossomtea Smile

I had a feeling your stories were very romantic and sexual, even before you mentioned it lol. No need to PM me, I'd rather wait for the book to come out  Cool

I wrote 2 screenplays back in 2010-2011 but ended up hating them. But it's cool, now I look back at them as learning experiences to understand what I really want in my writing.

The screenplays were about a Mafia hitman protecting a Mob boss's daughter (his ex-girlfriend) from a lot of gangsters. It's like 30% The Notebook, 35% The Town, and 35% Goodfellas. The 2nd version was much more focused on the drama with less action scenes, although the action was much more violent and intense and the vibe was much more darker and emotional. Yeah, I was aiming for the Academy Awards lol.

Over the years, I've struggled to kick off my short story writings 'cause I always ended up hating my ideas. But then I just accepted that part of being creative means giving yourself permission to not be perfect. So I started writing up what I think is my best story yet. I began a year ago and now I'm about 27,000 words in (still needs revising).

It's about a teenage witch. Her dad is a mobster and the Mafia is taxing rival gangs in the drug trade. Things start heating up as a crew of mobsters plan an insurrection to take over the crime family, but their plan involves a bloodbath gang war and black magic to bring demons into our world. Rival gangs, used as puppets by rival demons, start retaliating. Caught in the crossfire, our female hero realizes her spells aren't powerful enough to stop them. So she sacrifices her soul to the Grim Reaper to save her dad from the violence. But she gets a lot more than she bargained for and may have to stop the Grim Reaper on her own. Not much romance here lol, but maybe I'll have 3-4 sex scenes. I really wanted to explore themes like violence, crime, human nature, depression, anger, magic, identity, and especially revenge and friendship in this one.

I would have never thought of something so original involving witches and mobsters! It's like True Blood but for witches but don't judge I think of witches and think of Sabrina the Teenaged Witch- although I really love the show Charmed Very Happy Sounds like I have a found a writing companion! I would love to read your stuff someday as well. I've neglected writing for a while and I agree its this perfection thing you gotto get past and that's my struggle. Trying to write for me now not for an audience so there's not as much pressure to be perfect Smiley

Maybe we should start a story thread- back in school we used to do these short stories where someone would write the beginning, fold it up, give to the next person- the next person would read the beginning and write whatever they wanted for another paragraph then fold it up and give it to the next person. The next person would only get to read the previous paragraph so you can imagine how much stories used to veer off and they turned out hilarious!!!

I used to do a lot of roleplay stories online at one point Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but it got boring cause everyone wanted to write about sex and a lot of drama in the roleplay community!
blossomtea
blossomtea
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

blossomtea wrote:
Maybe we should start a story thread- back in school we used to do these short stories where someone would write the beginning, fold it up, give to the next person- the next person would read the beginning and write whatever they wanted for another paragraph then fold it up and give it to the next person. The next person would only get to read the previous paragraph so you can imagine how much stories used to veer off and they turned out hilarious!!!

Reminds me when I was young my local newspaper started this story for teenagers and people would write in with their versions of the next chapter, they chose the best bits and bobs of the better ones and put the next chapter together. That story turned out sooo crazy and unpredictable, I was cutting them out of the newspaper and gluing them into a book, chewing my fingernails off waiting for the next week's chapter.
It started that some teenage boy went to visit his grandfather and spent the night in the small bedroom in his cellar. Before sleep he hears knocking inside the wall, removes some old wallpaper and finds an entering into a dark tunnel, goes in and it all kinda went from there and turned into some crazy adventure...
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Thread bump especially for new members! Very Happy

Also -- PR, witness this: Razz

President Roosevelt wrote:Global peace and freedom.

And....$100 billion in my net worth of course (in today's dollars, I want to keep the value adjusted for inflation), tons of abundance and prosperity overflowing!

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 ILWU-NRF-NAM-billions-dollars-shutterstock_142729792-600

The economy/financial markets being stronger than ever, with greater inclusiveness and engagement. Helping people get richer.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Slide01

Global poverty becomes a thing of the past.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Education_as_dev

I become an author and finish my short stories.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Crazy-writer

I have more healing powers so that when I volunteer, people can take that energy in and get better faster.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 6821053584_4376c84289_z

Mountains of Reeses, Twixes, Kit-Kat, and Snickers!!! And pizza!

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Snickers-reeses-peanut-butter-cups-twix-and-hersheys-bars-on-display-D42P8K

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Pizza-Margherita-01

Go on a romantic adventure across the world with a woman I really, really love.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Romanticholiday-300x200

Discover the secrets of the Universe.

Thread of Dreams - Page 2 Giphy

Freya
Freya
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Ugh .. this is depressing, half a year passed and I'm not even 1 step closer to ANY of these dreams Neutral
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freya Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Nor am I Laughing It's a pity I didn't put Venice on my list. Very Happy

I'm going to make some new dreams. cheers
Freya