» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_lcap0%E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_lcap33%E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_lcap0%E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_lcap33%E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Empty

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Empty E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.

Post by kazoo Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:25 pm

I came across this book a while ago but haven't had the chance to read it yet.  Anyone give it a try?  

It might be fun if we try the experiments together!

I have a copy already but I think for those who don't it can be found here:

http://www.glogster.com/yuyu2013/download-ebook-e-squared-by-pam-grout-pdf-mobi-do-kindle-epub/g-6kge1ge7au5md5bm1omukoc

(If that link doesn't work and someone has a better link please share!  Well share if it's allowed...have we decided on a policy about sharing of materials that may be protected by copyright?)

Last edited by kazoo on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Empty Re: E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Lol I bought this book about 2 months ago and totally forgot about the experiments until now. It's a good read. I was going to hand it in to a charity shop because I don't really need experiments to prove to myself something I already believe. I guess it could be fun though Razz

Back to top Go down

E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. Empty Re: E-Squared-9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:44 pm

i think i've heard about it.. i'll take a proper look tomorrow

thanks Kazoo
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm

I agree posay, we don't really need to "prove" LoA is real, but I did think it could be fun!

And I saw some folks were going through a hard time and doing these fun little experiments might help build up positive momentum and kind of re-affirm our own abilities.

Often it's a "I know it's real and works for everyone else but it's not working for ME" kind of situation. Or it might be "I can manifest in this area and that area but it doesn't seem to work when I try to apply it for this other stuff." Maybe flexing our manifesting abilities in a fun way will lead to breakthroughs in areas where we may be struggling!
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 am

kazoo: " I came across this book a while ago but haven't had the chance to read it yet. Anyone give it a try?

It might be fun if we try the experiments together! "
end quote

It's been a while, but I went through about half the book. Some of the experiments I did work for me.

Like posay, I was already a believer, but, the experiments are fun and reinforce belief.

A great book for those that need a bit of proof there is something helping us manifest.

One experiment I did, I set the belief I would see someone that would stand out from the crowd, seem out of place. It happened within three days.
It caught me off guard, and substantiated proof of manifestation for me. What was strange, it was as if the person was aware of it, my request of universe.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 pm

I have this book on my amazon app. One of the things it helps us see is that the things we manifest often happen so naturally, that had we not set the intention in the experiment, we would completely not think twice about its appearance. In fact, sometimes it's only looking back over the day's events that we have that realization that something that had happened was directly the result of what we were trying to create.

I like this book and yes, it was mostly for fun and to use as evidence for proving to other people... but I stopped trying to prove things to other people lol. I remember one of the things I had called for was seeing a lime green car, and of course all the lime green cars started showing up after a day or so. Now every time I see one, I attribute it to being a positive sign of my history of simple manifestation.

Thanks for bringing this up, kazoo! Interesting to hear everyone's experience with it.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 pm

kazoo wrote:I agree posay, we don't really need to "prove" LoA is real, but I did think it could be fun!

And I saw some folks were going through a hard time and doing these fun little experiments might help build up positive momentum and kind of re-affirm our own abilities.  

Often it's a "I know it's real and works for everyone else but it's not working for ME" kind of situation.  Or it might be "I can manifest in this area and that area but it doesn't seem to work when I try to apply it for this other stuff."  Maybe flexing our manifesting abilities in a fun way will lead to breakthroughs in areas where we may be struggling!

Yeah, this is true. I'm actually doing the first experiment in the book as of today at 13:44 tongue I figure I may aswell since I bought the book lol. I hope others will have a read and give it a bash. Like you say, it might help those who don't quite believe it yet.

I think it's a good idea to document it too like it gives you the option to with the lab sheet report thing at the end of each experiment. It's easy to forget the "little" things we manifest so documenting them and reading back over them every now and again is a great idea I think.

Is anyone else doing any of the experiments? Razz 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:42 am

i'm going to get this book, it sounds fun
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:48 pm

I have read this book last year when I was on vacation and had some time to do these funny little experiments. I already did some of them before and it's a funny read. It really puts you to work instead of just reading and thinking about it. I do these kind of things often to fill my days with mood lifters. It's kind of a constant reminder that LOA is there. We often spend our days on auto pilot. Time sometimes just passes by. These small things are a reminder that loa is there, and that we can accomplish a lot with our mind power ☺️
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:28 am

With under 2 hours to go until my 48 hour deadline on experiment #1 - I just received a £15 iTunes gift card from a family member. Awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:06 am

That's great
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:40 pm

The second experiment was partly a success. In the first 24 hours I saw 4 green cars. It's so funny though guys, after seeing them I was like "Ach, you're bound to see different coloured cars on the road, it's a busy city so don't get too excited" lol. Even after my £15 gift card I received during the first experiment I doubted whether it counted because I knew it was coming to me for a few months but the person who was giving it to me hadn't got round to dropping it off at my house. Isn't it crazy how we STILL find reasons to doubt? Lol.

Anyway, the other part of the second experiment was to look out for yellow butterflies but I totally forgot and don't remember seeing any anyway. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:52 pm

ah Posay i do that on my way to college.. i just look out for green cars... i saw loads the last time i was well impressed.

it might take me a while to get this book as i'm busy buying uniforms... but i'll deffo join in.. if a bit behind with you soon I love you goldstar I love you goldstar
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Ha, this was my idea and I've been way too scattered to get started!

That's crazy just earlier today I saw two yellow butterflies flittering around.  It made me really happy to see them.

Well they were yellow and black but I think that counts!  Looks like I am completing the experiments without even trying!  Razz PLOA   (Does that even count!?)
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

kazoo wrote:Ha, this was my idea and I've been way too scattered to get started!

That's crazy just earlier today I saw two yellow butterflies flittering around.  It made me really happy to see them.

Well they were yellow and black but I think that counts!  Looks like I am completing the experiments without even trying!  Razz PLOA   (Does that even count!?)

It absolutely counts Razz isn't that what they call effortless manifestation? lol.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by satty Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:51 am

I read this last year.. dont remember if i did all the experiments ... i tried one experiment .. not sure if that was in book or i tried it myself.... i tried manifesting yellow butterflies and I shit you not... i saw  a heard of yellow butterflies next day during breakfast... Very Happy

The Law Of Attraction Blogger

satty
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top