» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Got a Suggestion? Vote_lcap0%Got a Suggestion? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Got a Suggestion? Vote_lcap33%Got a Suggestion? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Got a Suggestion? Empty

Got a Suggestion?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got a Suggestion? Empty Got a Suggestion?

Post by Royer Blaze Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Got a Suggestion? Sugges10

Royer Blaze
Royer Blaze
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Got a Suggestion? Empty Re: Got a Suggestion?

Post by Zorba Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:33 am

Night Eyes wrote:
some more cute animal smileys would be nice 🐱

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:39 am

yes some frogs or elephants would be fantastic
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 pm

We agreed they'll test and apply any suggestion within a week.

Today they added only my tiny old tulip Got a Suggestion? 3477097201 (with a rose's leaves though lol). They also increased the size of the overall font (10 pt) one degree (now 11 pt)… Added the "announcement" scrolling at the top of the homepage… Changed the clock to London... They also added some music widget. It worked, but made everything slower so we had to delete it after all. They were also talking about something called "database,' but now this one was like Chinese to me. I have absolutely no idea what the heck a database is or why. :lol2: Anyway, they're now in Africa, upon your request, and some animals will be shipped soon. Very Happy

Well, this is the song we were using as a test in the music widget, to you and all friends here. (The movie is Leaving Las Vegas, one of Cage's earliest movies, perhaps his first, when he was still almost totally unknown. The "character" he played in this movie was very, very challenging for a young actor, but he did it and really proved himself. The movie overall is emotional and a bit heartrending, but I personally LOVE it. ♥️)

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 am

Nice song!  Now I want to go to Vegas!

I think that accidental vote happened while slow loading from the music option... makes sense now.

Last edited by The Simplifier on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:58 am

loving the Tulip Zorbs... they're doing a great job on the forum it looks fab sunny
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:36 am

The Simplifier wrote:
I think that accidental vote happened while slow loading from the music option... makes sense now.

yes, very likely. but generally speaking i guess the main problem with loading is "the ad." i've noticed this is what we always "wait" for to load, coming every time anew from the server, not from the cache of your browser or on your computer. just a thought, am not sure. but anyway you'll get rid of this ad soon and hopefully you'll notice that loading is faster.

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:46 am

i havent had any problems so far, i must have a super quick computer!
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:41 am

Hi Zorba! Looks like you followed through with starting a new forum. Glad to see you again. Don't see your name as much on PLOA.

Not sure if you intentionly " locked " some of the other topics here in LOA, there was one I wanted to respond to, but, no big deal, I can start a new topic in reference to it.

Just wanted you to know, in case you did not really want those other topics locked.

A suggestion: some of those posts you did at PLOA, especially those about the holographic world we live in, maybe you could " copy and paste " a couple of those into your new forum.

Again, good to see you and everyone else in here.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Night Eyes wrote:i havent had any problems so far, i must have a super quick computer!

Okkk-kay, but touch wood, my friend. :D

(You just reminded me that mine is sooo slow; and it's not even mine! Oh god, I'm not even home! lol. Touch wood, sweetie.) :D

Got a Suggestion? Kdin10l

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Rodan's here? Wow! Truly "Something Special's On!" :) Thanks for coming, my old friend. It really delights my heart to see you here.  

Rodan wrote:Hi Zorba! Looks like you followed through with starting a new forum. Glad to see you again. Don't see your name as much on PLOA.

No, rather YOU manifested a new forum, in which I seem to be the starter or the founder. :)

As for my name on PLOA, fortunately or unfortunately you won't see it again, at least not any time soon. :D The reason is in my last posts "there," I just can't repeat it here. As a matter of principle, I may criticize PLOA, but only there, on their very boards, and as a sincere member who cares about that forum. Right here, on another forum, I'm afraid it won't be chivalrous of me or any member here to say one negative word on PLOA forum. Here we can only say it's a great forum, full of great members. At least, this is where we all first met, and for that, alone, we should be grateful.

Rodan wrote:
Not sure if you intentionly " locked " some of the other topics here in LOA, there was one I wanted to respond to, but, no big deal, I can start a new topic in reference to it.

Just wanted you to know, in case you did not really want those other topics locked.

Yes. Thanks Rodan for your concern. ♥ But most "locked" threads are also "sticky." So we just want them to keep intact and on the top of each forum as a "reference" for all newcomers. And exactly as you said, we can always start a new thread to comment on or discuss them. Actually they do deserve more than one thread; these are the reference as I just said, the compass, or the conclusion.

Rodan wrote:
A suggestion: some of those posts you did at PLOA, especially those about the holographic world we live in, maybe you could "copy and paste" a couple of those into your new forum.

Very good suggestion, thank you, Rodan. Never thought about it, to be honest. But why not? At least those posts that were more articles than dialogs can be copied. The point is, it's NOT "my new forum" as you just said. I never think this way. I have all passwords but I intentionally keep as just another "member" here. (Actually I changed even my name, to Lotus, hence the avatar, but for some unfathomable reason the system refused this new name--or any other name. lol. I'll try again later, but for sure "Zorba" won't be here for so long). I was just destined, or guided, to put this foundation, along with a couple of friends who have nothing to do with the Law of Attraction, and from here, as I said on PLOA, it's up to you and all other members to decide where to take it. Do you want a better forum? Or are you just satisfied with your current place in the universe, simply because this is your current vibration?

Believe me, my friend; the Law is very easy and simple. You are here—or there, or anywhere—because this is how you vibrate at this moment. This is your frequency, you "resonance," or "correspondence," or "harmony." Perhaps this is what I failed to deliver to some PLOA members in my last posts there. But then again, I failed because that was their vibration, at least up till that moment.

So it's not "my" forum, really. It's your forum. I myself am but a reflection or a translation of a thought in your mind or a feeling in your psyche—be it good or bad; be it conscious or unconscious.  

Rodan wrote:
Again, good to see you and everyone else in here.

Thanks again Rodan for coming, and for your sharing; really glad to have you here with this fantastic group.♥

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:40 am

Lotus ( Zorba ).  

As I have procrastinated before, I do again, failing to keep up/read most of the posts in PLOA.  Here lately, when I log in there, or anywhere, for that matter,  usually scan the topics that interest me, and read.

I think I missed the drama threads your name may be in, because they are usually in the " get my ex back " menu, which I'm rarely in.

I've attracted one or two flies there, myself, and, they are hard to shake off, so, I've learned to live with them. I have to admit, I do learn from their posts, too, even though they can be extremely hardheaded and one sided in their beliefs. You know, they have the attitude of " I'm right and everyone else is wrong , so, keep your opinions to yourself ".

Anyway, enough of that negative talk.

I'm happy to be a part of this new LOA forum. Thanks for having me and I hope I can contribute in some way to the community.

Again, good to see you Lotus, (Zorba). Hope to see some of the others that I've made friends with to join here.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:04 am

Good to see you Rodan Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:10 pm

rodan wrote:
I have to admit, I do learn from their posts, too, even though............

But what if that you're learning was inaccurate, or incorrect, or even totally misleading, Rodan? How can you tell? What if some "teacher" taught, for example, that "emotions are not important; it's only thoughts that create our reality"? I believe it's better NOT to learn at all if such is the case. Better to keep ignorant. Not just because "correcting" what we know is way harder than "learning" rightly from the beginning, but because the very chance to re-learn is probably no longer available for us. We, having "known" already, hardly get to the true knowledge and correct teachings later. As Epictetus brilliantly put it, "It is impossible for a person to learn what he thinks he already knows."

This is the problem with the LOA, Rodan. It's because of such "teachers" that people finally lose faith altogether. They keep "learning" and trying and just failing every time, perhaps for years, until they finally and inevitably just lose their faith. So please be careful my friend, if I may suggest, which "teacher" you learn from. A true teacher, for example, never comes across as a teacher—never. Actually it's a sure sign they're false when they are:

extremely hardheaded and one sided in their beliefs…. they have the attitude of "I'm right and everyone else is wrong, so, keep your opinions to yourself."

These ain't teachers to "learn" from, Rodan. These can't even be "pupils" in a true teacher's school. Sages as brilliant and knowledgeable as Plato and Pythagoras had to wait, quite humbly, for more than 10 years, before they were granted admission to the "Mysteries Schools" of Ancient Egypt. Can you believe that? They waited.. humbly... for 10 long years.. just to start learning what they knew they still needed to learn. But this is how true teachers are made. So do yourself a favor and just stop learning especially from those self-righteous sources. This is no knowledge, dear; this is mental pollution. 

(By the way, speaking of "the attitude," a true teacher once disagreed with another true teacher, about 1000 years ago. He then said, "My opinion is the right that could be wrong, and his is the wrong the could be right." :) THIS is the attitude, man.)

Lotus ( Zorba )…. Again, good to see you Lotus, (Zorba).

Lotus AND Zorba??? Oh my god, sorry for this extra effort, Rodan. :D Please, just Zorba for now. Even "Z." is quite enough. Actually better. ♥

Awaiting your new thread to discuss that "locked" topic you referred to last time, take care, my friend; thanks again and have a great day.

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Night Eyes wrote:Good to see you Rodan Smiley

And, good to see you, Night Eyes.

A familiar name. Good to see you. Smiley

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:08 pm

By the way, Rodan: I'd like to know which topic you were referring to earlier (the one you wanted to comment on but found locked). Also, if you don't mind, would you please give me a list of all locked topics that you'd like to comment on, or even just want unlocked for future comments, from you or anyone else? Thanks in advance. ♥

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:11 am

Zorba wrote:.

By the way, Rodan: I'd like to know which topic you were referring to earlier (the one you wanted to comment on but found locked). Also, if you don't mind, would you please give me a list of all locked topics that you'd like to comment on, or even just want unlocked for future comments, from you or anyone else? Thanks in advance. ♥

The " Power of Belief " by Royer Blaze on June 18th. I just checked it and it looks like it's still locked. At least the locked icon is there.
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:29 am

Zorba said:" But what if that you're learning was inaccurate, or incorrect, or even totally misleading, Rodan? How can you tell? What if some "teacher" taught, for example, that "emotions are not important; it's only thoughts that create our reality"? I believe it's better NOT to learn at all if such is the case. Better to keep ignorant."

That very subject is discussed in PLOA, hasn't gone too far yet.

It's for the very reason when someone starts a topic, where others may find errors or misdirections in it, someone should give their views, in a reply.

I say that, but, in this particular example, ( emotions are not important......) a reply may be useless, fall on deaf ears. I may give it a go, anyway, in that thread, I made one reply in it and was asked if I've even read the OP.  Oh, well...... such is the way.

I used the word "learn".  Probably a better word is " research ".  

When reading material others have posted, we examine, even research it, or we should, and compare to others materials, to validate it.  

When something contradicts or misdirects, it should be brought up in that very thread.

BTW, Zorba, gimme a break. I live in midwest USA.  maybe less than 250 miles from the hillbillies.  Be glad I didn't use the word " learnt ".   Laughing
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorba Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Hahaha you gimme a break, Rodan; to learn is one thing, to research is another. Even hillbillies know that. lol

Sorry my friend if I sounded too meticulous or perhaps too serious about this issue. When you said "I have to admit I learn from their posts," you just reminded me of many friends I sadly lost to these false teachings and teachers. Actually on a forum we all learn from each other. Our "settings" here or on any forum are not that of a school, where people are either a teacher or a student. Rather, we meet to converse together, to "add" what we each have, to "express" ourselves, and to enjoy this mutual exchange of thoughts, ideas, suggestions, experiences, even jokes and personal memories. It goes without saying that we all learn during the process. All learn from each other. All "expand" and "increase" every time.

I really can't write about any other forum here, but you got the point. In my opinion, if we, the early founders here, were to care about only one thing, it'd be the "culture" of this place and how it's going to develop. I look forward to a place where people can freely disagree, with anyone, still get their full share of respect and appreciation. We should rather "encourage" disagreement. It's through our disagreements that we can enhance our views, enrich our knowledge, grow, advance and develop.

This, and a thousand more words, you just stirred last time my friend. Smiley Please excuse me I didn't know you meant "research" not "learn." Very Happy Anyway, as I wrote to Adi, I'll be away for a couple of days, so forgive me for not coming back promptly for any new replies. The "Power of Belief" topic will be available in two days, I believe—hopefully with the "animals" our Night asked for earlier. Thanks Rodan and have a great day. Got a Suggestion? 3477097201

Zorba
Zorba
Baron / Baroness
Baron / Baroness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 am

Zorba wrote:.

. When you said "I have to admit I learn from their posts," you just reminded me of many friends I sadly lost to these false teachings and teachers.

I really can't write about any other forum here.

Actually on a forum we all learn from each other. Our "settings" here or on any forum are not that of a school, where people are either a teacher or a student. Rather, we meet to converse together, to "add" what we each have, to "express" ourselves, and to enjoy this mutual exchange of thoughts, ideas, suggestions, experiences, even jokes and personal memories. It goes without saying that we all learn during the process. All learn from each other. All "expand" and "increase" every time.

I understand what you are saying. I can see your concern.

BTW, from this day forward, I too, will refrain from referring to topics of other forums, as that can only lead to the very thing this form may be trying to avoid.
( the very thing I did in my first couple of posts here Rolling Eyes

A forum should be a place where anyone can express their views. I agree totally with what you say a forum should be.

We may not all agree on a subject, but, it's great when we can express our views openly.

On the subject of the locked forums. I only brought that up because I thought maybe those ( such as " power of belief " ) were really not meant to be locked. I thought it may have been unintentionally locked.

A member could just start a new thread and refer to the subject, in the locked thread. It's not a big deal.

That one just happened to be one of a subject I'm really all about right now. ( I'm semi- researching the " placbo - nocebo " topic )
rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Where's our Pixie.. HappyBunny.. Le Matt.. Blossomtea.. Be Happy........

I suggest, as is the case in some Christian forums, to have a Moderator whose only job (or "service") is to check on the absent/silent on behalf of everyone and hopefully keep in touch with all. (Preferably a good-communicating lady, needless to say). Very Happy I think this is even more important than advertising or promoting the forum, for those already members here are definitely far more valuable than those who might be. Yes, perhaps in the future. We're still too few to have someone especially for this job. I just know that our Moderators here are quite busy so I won't even ask them for that. But can any of us do this guys, just for the time being, especially given that we can send only once to many members, all in one PM (although I don't really mean doing it as a PR job or task. I think our posts to those absent rather need to be personalized. Someone out there may be really in need for such a truly and genuinely loving post inquiring about them).

So please let's all just remember that something is missing here, as in many other forums unfortunately, so long as our friends—like Mara, already Top Poster two weeks ago—just go in silence like that and no one seems to know why. (Actually there should be a thread especially for this purpose too).

Moreover, another suggestion also for the future if you please excuse me, why don't we, having sent to the absent and silent, just delete those who still never sent to the forum, not even once. This is no cemetery here guys. A hundred members alive and sharing, even if occasionally active, are better than 10,000 corpses in our backyard. Do we take pride in the "size" or "numbers"? Hell, no. Our pride, I believe, is first and foremost our family online here, our friends sharing and building up their own place in love and harmony; and secondly, the "quality" of all that we produce, be it fun or philosophy—in which every member of this family has a role.

Just my suggestion(s) anyway, and I believe you can add yours too and with every word you put we all do step forward. Thanks for your consideration. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rodan Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:15 am

In reference to sharing information, ( mp3s, pdfs, files, etc. ) that may need to be uploaded, maybe we all should use a standard, " free " site that has storage? Maybe someone can suggest a good one.

I'm assuming we cannot directly upload them to this forum.

rodan
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

I think a "library" section of the forum would be a great idea. Some place to keep the "reference" materials so that we can find them without having to remember a specific thread where something was shared.
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi everyone. I'm supposed to be off today and probably tomorrow as well (the reason I wrote too much yesterday Very Happy please excuse me), but out of my appreciation to these brilliant new suggestions I'd like to promptly comment in brief:

Rodan wrote:… maybe we all should use a standard, " free " site that has storage? Maybe someone can suggest a good one.
Many provide this service today. Top providers are Dropbox, Mega (mega.co.nz) and Box; also as excellent are Google Drive (especially for Chrome users), Microsoft's OneDrive (especially for Internet Explorer users) and Apple's iCloud Drive (for Apple users). This is my own conclusion based on several comparisons and analyses on the web [HERE for example in alphabetical order, also HERE (you may read only the Conclusion at the end of this page), and HERE as well]. These names are in every Top List, in short. I think this is almost the right order too, although Google Drive may come second only to Dropbox. (Still, no one is as generous as Mega in particular; they give up to 50 GB for free! I don't think we really need such huge space, yet someone might, so it's really hard to decide).

Rodan wrote:I'm assuming we cannot directly upload them to this forum.
We can "attach" files to our posts, like any usual email, or like we used to do on PLOA. This option, however, is currently disabled, because there is no much space available (we're still in all-free mode). For the time being, however, it's more than enough for us, I believe, so I'm going to ask our Admin to activate it soon. In the future (and I know there will be a bright future here) we'll have to delete the older attachments to free more space for newer ones. So let's enjoy what we already have now and when the time of "delete" comes, one of our Moderators then will let everyone know.Thanks Rodan; we just got the "attachments" active because of you. ♥️
Kazoo wrote:I think a "library" section of the forum would be a great idea. Some place to keep the "reference" materials so that we can find them without having to remember a specific thread where something was shared.
Brilliant idea, Kazoo. ♥️ Thank you so much. The thing is, what we currently call Neville Forum is almost for this purpose. In the description of this sub-forum we read: Neville Goddard and New Thought Teachers • Modern LOA Authors and Coaches • Books and Articles • Other Media (Audio/Video).

So we have two options: EITHER re-define and re-describe Neville Forum, then add a new sub-forum "Le Cafe Library" or just "Library," OR better than that in my opinion, even easier, only re-name Neville Forum; to be Neville Library for example (or Neville Hall, or even Neville Bookstore, etc.) Just to be more indicative.

Needless to say, if you prefer to remover the name "Neville" altogether it's OK (although it's one of our strong "USPs" or "competitive edges," commercially speaking). Awaiting your opinion, and everyone's, thanks again for a brilliant suggestion Kazoo. Got a Suggestion? 3477097201

Last edited by Lotus ♥ on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Lol what if the moderator whose job it is to check on the absent members became absent and we had to assign another moderator to not only find the absent moderator but absent members and then imagine the second moderator became absent and so on and so forth drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum