» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Guidance from the Universe Vote_lcap0%Guidance from the Universe Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Guidance from the Universe Vote_lcap33%Guidance from the Universe Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Guidance from the Universe Vote_lcap0%Guidance from the Universe Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Guidance from the Universe Vote_lcap33%Guidance from the Universe Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Guidance from the Universe Empty

Guidance from the Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guidance from the Universe Empty Guidance from the Universe

Post by Roxychick Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

The past few months I have had the most amazing experience.

I used to be the kind of person who never had faith, or believed in good things happening. I had so much fear inside of me. And I let other people define who I was as a person. I was never true to myself or followed my heart. But I felt like there was some divine power guiding me, giving me confidence and faith. And comforting me when I felt sad. Sometimes I would wake up and have visions that came out of nowhere...they were so vivid, it felt like it was real. And the thing is, most of them came true so far.

It wasn't me visualizing on purpose because I have done that before and it never happened. Ever since I learned about the law of attraction last year, I have been unable to manifest anything on my own because of limiting beliefs and lack of faith. I don't know if anyone has had any similar experiences to mine though.

However, recently it all turned around. The past month I haven't had many of those good feelings or visions. I did have two very good visions a month ago, where all of my dreams came true and my life was better than I could have imagined. At the time, everything in my life was going so wrong I really did not think it was possible to happen.
Since then one of them is beginning to come true, and exactly how I imagined it. But the other one, the situation doesn't seem to be getting better and I really don't see any way of it happening.

I did have one good feeling about it since then though. And the other day one of my friends told me the situation was not as bad as it seemed. In fact, she started encouraging me and filled me with faith and hope, and spoke of some of the things I wanted, the things I secretly dream about. That day I felt like it was really possible, and I was so happy. Sometimes it seems like the Universe is giving me faith through other people. But now everything is falling apart again, and I really don't understand why this is happening. Nothing really seems to make sense. It seems to be guiding me towards one direction and then another. It's so confusing. I just really wish that i could feel as great as I did before, because I really am starting to feel depressed again. And just don't know what to do. If I could visualize and feel great on purpose, I would. But since it seems to come out of nowhere, I feel like there is not much I can do.

Roxychick
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Guidance from the Universe Empty Re: Guidance from the Universe

Post by The Simplifier Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:44 am

Hi Roxychick,

Nothing comes out of nowhere. The reason those moments and feelings and manifestations seemed to come "naturally" is you had put it into motion already.

You mentioned that it seems the universe is giving you faith through other prople, but an easier way to understand it is that YOU were giving yourself faith through other people. The universe brings to you reflections of your state of being.

Your confusion now is simply that you are choosing your state of being based on reactions to situations that are not "working out" (or so they seem). You had that effortless momentum going but somewhere along the way you wondered why everything's not perfect yet. That would throw you off.

At this moment, your choice of thought and feeling will determine which direction you go. You can either delve deeper into being confused as to why you don't feel as much ease as then, or you can see it as wow that was awesome... I'm going to look forward to when that shows up again. Things are pretty good and I'm riding nice waves when they come.

Also, yes you can choose to visualize and feel great on purpose. Feeling that you cannot is only a very persistent illusion. Be more persistent that it is... for just a few days here and there... and it opens up. Is it not worth doing so when you know (as Willy Wonka said) the marvelous surprises that await you?! If you didn't know this, you wouldn't be here. Let the waves of blessings keep coming by not questioning why its not seeming to flow at any given time. The waves come and go and they always come... it is with that certainty you can see all your blessings without questioning it's loyalty to bringing you what is yours. Claim it with ease and it will be brought to you.
The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top