» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Am I messing things up or what? Vote_lcap0%Am I messing things up or what? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Am I messing things up or what? Vote_lcap33%Am I messing things up or what? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Am I messing things up or what? Vote_lcap0%Am I messing things up or what? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Am I messing things up or what? Vote_lcap33%Am I messing things up or what? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Am I messing things up or what? Empty

Am I messing things up or what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I messing things up or what? Empty Am I messing things up or what?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Hey guys I'm kinda confused about something...See I am in the midst of attracting a new beau in my life. I wrote a list and everything and have been feeling kinda good about it. The only thing is, I'm having these sexual urges that I want to satisfy and I have a guy for that. He's sort of like friends with benefits but I am worried that if I have sex with him it will interfere with my List Man arriving. What do you think? Am I messing things up or what? 6680367

Back to top Go down

Am I messing things up or what? Empty Re: Am I messing things up or what?

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi QP,

No, I don't think it should be a problem. At the end of the day, I think it's about what you think and feel about what you really want in your life.

Since you already feel so good about your wish list, it should manifest as you feel more good about it, unless doubts stop you.

As for your fwb, do you feel like it's a horrible decision? Trust your feelings/intuition and you'll have your answer. You know him and yourself better than any of us. If this is a positive experience for you, go for it. But if it doesn't feel right - especially in relation to what you want most in life - then trust your heart on it do what makes your heart feel better.

By the way, I made a soul mate wish list when I was 18, I forgot about it and it manifested in about three months. The girl fit everything on my list, but it didn't work out because we were both dum dums  Razz PLOA  . Instead of focusing on the thoughts/feelings I really wanted in a relationship, I was letting my ego trip me up. So, the magic of being forever young is that you get to make mistakes and learn a lot, everything takes you back to what you really want the most anyway (hey, that's how I met your mother) Cool.

As your forum father, I'm obligated to remind you to be safe and use protection, trust your feelings, and have fun. And don't get pregnant, the only baby I want to see is you bringing me pepperoni and sausage pizza.

(I also read that if you put your sexual desires and feelings into your visualizations/scripting, it might manifest faster.)
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Simplifier Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:48 am

QP- Ah, good question. I have in the past responded to this type of question with pres's reply here. The reason for that was mostly to have the person feel at ease and not be hard on themselves. There's a but here. Since then, I lean towards advising they not act on those urges with someone who is not the person with which they are intending to manifest that new relationship.

So the universal answer is (of course, as so many LOA related questions can be answered with) is: there is no right answer. It all depends on what vibe you're on when it comes to making that choice and going through with it. That said, I've observed that there are emotions and thought habits tied to sex/maturbation that effect your vibe on the relationship front. Do it if it feels awesome and makes you feel like you want to feel in the manifested relationship.

If it doesn't make you feel that way- if you gave guilt or doubts (like you may have had at least enough to post this question), then focusing the sexual energy on the "feeling it real" part has the ability to serve this situation instead of adding an element of conflict (and when you're looking to manifest a new person then at the same time consciously choosing to be intimate with someone who you know is not that person, is sending conflicting vibes to the universe). It's basically being double-minded. You may be doing great things to attract your new love, then you meet with your buddy and do things you clearly know you wouldn't be doing when your new relationship has actually manifested... that's like throwing out the good shifting you were doing by neutralizing it.

So, is it wrong? Eh... that only depends on you. Is it simpler and more effective to not do that? From what I know, yes. Only because this type of buddy relationship simply contradicts your intention. Be true to your new state of being, I say.

Now to address how do you respond to the urge... you focus on your new partner. When you have the urge, I hope you're not mentally thinking of your play buddy, but on the being you are actually manifesting into your life now. When you think of sexuality, tie it to that person. Be creative in your thoughts. Be sensory in your visualizing. Consider you are already naturally in this relationship with this person and he is out of town on work or some project and is on his way back soon. In a few weeks or months, whatever- no need to put a time frame, just "soon". Would you be calling/texting your buddy? I don't think so. I hope you'd be feeling all kinds of good things head to toe anticipating your beau's return from the trip. Then when he gets back from his "trip", go crazy. It is so worth it, just imagine lol.

A little tip is that while your new beau is on his way to you, send him "text" messages like you would actually do. "Send" him notes about how you can't wait to have him back... write and read back what he messages back... keep it going and bring life to it. I think you can fill in the blanks here. Let's keep it clean for the kiddies (?) Lol. This will naturally move the hormonal association from your friend to your love. And THAT is manifesting in the fast lane.

The Simplifier
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 am

Yeah i kinda agree on Armine with this one, if you're after someone specific would you be wanting another person sexually?

a fwb could be some form of resistance.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:12 am

Yeah I'm with Armine the wise owl on this one QP Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum