» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_lcap0%Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_lcap33%Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_lcap0%Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_lcap33%Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Empty

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Empty Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness

Post by lunareclipse Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:23 pm

I read this as a longer version in Michael Beckwith's book some years ago. (The priest with long dreads in The Secret). 

According to him there are 4 stages that spirit goes through in its evolution. 
 1) You start off with the Victim consciousness where you believe that life happens to you and blame the outside sources such as God, fate, society or other people for your misfortune. 

2) In this stage you have understood that your thoughts can affect what you experience in life and you become a creator, using your mind to manifest the life you want to experience. 

3) In stage 3 you become a channel, removing the desires and allow the God/universe flow through you manifesting for others. 

4) In the final stage you realize there is no separation between you and God.

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness 1916712_10156425388235271_710852181880024330_n
I know plenty of people stuck in stage 1, I believe I am yo-yoing between stages 1 and 2 with some glimpses of stage 3, whereas MTC and Lotus have already reached the higher stages Smiley
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Empty Re: Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness

Post by Lotus ♥ Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:19 pm

lunareclipse wrote:... whereas MTC and Lotus have already reached the higher stages Smiley
Lotus who? Very Happy You really think so? I've reached the higher levels of spiritual consciousness? Shocked Very considerate of you really, Lunar. I'm afraid God however, as far as I'm concerned, definitely has a different opinion. Very Happy

But thank you, I'm sincerely grateful for this very generous assessment although it only speaks of the purity and simplicity of your own heart not mine. Such can get you there by the way, to the highest level, while unaware of it—which's even better. Smiley

Very nice topic by the way; thanks.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness Empty Re: Four Stages of Spiritual Consciousness

Post by Night Eyes Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 am

oh i definitely fall somewhere between 1 and 2, depending on whats going on, its funny isnt it when you're having a good day and things are going right, you can slip into level 2 and start to imagine the higher levels easily

but when its a bad day...... its so much harder! i guess this is where discipline and perserverence comes in

i wonder what it feels like to be level 4....
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Night Eyes wrote:
but when its a bad day......
Look at this word:
Night Eyes

How many colors do you have here? Only one, yes? Now look again please, more closely. Are you sure it's only one color here? Yes, black. Just one color, right? Wrong. You have two colors here: The word(s) in black AND the white background. Not only that there is a background; rather, it's essential for the black word to stand out. Both the white and the black are moving and dancing together, in every single letter, and together forming every word. But this is how our mind deceives us.

Likewise, music can't exist without a background of silence. Matter can't exist without a background of space. Light can't exist without a background of darkness. This is how anything can manifest at all—through this contrast—although the mind usually omits the "base" background and recognizes the foreground only.

Similarly, the Human has the Divine as its base and background. It can't exist without this background—just like everything else can't exist without theirs. However, it has to be in contrast with the background in order to stand out or even ever manifest. Therefore, if the background is white, the ego must go black. If the background is happy, the ego must choose sadness. If the background is infinite peace, the ego must constantly create all kinds of drama, conflict and troubles. Otherwise it'd be absorbed or lost in the background—which the mind usually doesn't even see.  

So having a bad day, by definition, means standing as an individual, separate and finite self. It's the very actualization of the ego, or the Human, and therefore the stance farthest from the Divine. That's why we can't really stand being happy for so long or having many good days without any interruption, because we begin to get "lost" and it threatens our identity and very existence as we know it. The mind therefore quickly grows impatient, finally jumps in searching like crazy for a "solution," and we thus, unconsciously of course, just hasten to get involved in any new drama, find something or someone that we don't like, create a new desire and feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied—one way or another by any means for god's sake just get another bad day.. pleeeez. 

F**** funny, isn't it? Very Happy
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:18 pm

thats a great way of explaining it Lotus, thanks, it makes sense Very Happy

and it is funny indeed its bat**** crazy hehe Razz

but i get it
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Adi Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:13 am

Thank to Freya for pointing me to this thread.. I have a great video for you all to watch. Smiley

@LunarE : (The priest with long dreads in The Secret)

His name is Michael Beckwith.
Adi
Adi
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:00 pm

@LunarE : (The priest with long dreads in The Secret)

His name is Michael Beckwith.
I know numpty, that's what I said Laughing Read my post again.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Hey Adi, long time no see! Smiley
Nice video, thanks my friend.
Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top