» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_lcap0%Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_lcap33%Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_lcap0%Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_lcap33%Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Empty

Distant Healing, Reiki, and others

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Empty Distant Healing, Reiki, and others

Post by Phantasm Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:35 am

Hi All

I've been interested in this for a long time. Today in the Truth or Dare discussion the beautiful Lunar brought it up Very Happy so I saw it as a sign that it was Time. Time to finally start this discussion topic. Very Happy

How do we develop our capacities for healing?
Has anybody got experience with Reiki?
Any distant healing stories?

I feel this is an extremely important topic, and noticed it even is listed under the Spirituality subforum. But we don't have this discussion yet. We're building a forum around spirituality/LOA so we need this topic.

Even SUNY offer a course in Reiki. http://www.oswego.edu/news/index.php/site/news_story/stress_relief1

If we learn to master our own healing energies we can enormously benefit both ourselves and others. Smiley
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Distant Healing, Reiki, and others Empty Re: Distant Healing, Reiki, and others

Post by Phantasm Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 am

The Institute of Noetic Sciences - articles on Distant Healing: http://noetic.org/research/project/compassionate-intention-prayer-and-distant-healing/reading
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:53 pm

i know someone who is Reiki healer, i've seen them doing it on someone else but not had it done myself, but i would like to next time Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:49 am

I have had reiki one time. I am interested how it works, but havent taken the time to get into the subject so far. That one session I experienced as relaxing, but I was constantly aware of the process of should I feel something? So, in the end, I didnt feel much different than before. Maybe you should do it more than once.

I have never read much about distant healing either, but I do send healing thoughts to friends from time to time when they are ill and need it. That def works!
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:39 am

Ok so i'm just going to write what I personally do, i'm not saying its correct and i am open to people offering me different techniques.

Firstly with Healing yourself.

I lay down on my bed, and pay attention to my Breathing, just following the in breath and the out breath, noticing where the chest and the stomach rises and falls, and i do this until my mind is clear of other thoughts.... once i'm in that place i start to focus on my body head to toe and i begin to thank it, every part of it, i thank it for keep me in total health, for working so hard to keep me well and alive, for knowing how to heal and for doing it effortlessly, if there's any areas that need special attention then i go to that area and i tell it, i love you, thank you for being amazing and working so hard, i believe in you and i know you can  move through this, i trust in you to heal, then i do visual scan up and down my body visualising and beautiful warm healing energy just moving through me and focusing on certain areas (in my visual its very flowery and sparkly)... and thats pretty much it. After that i believe and trust that my body knows what it should be doing and responds to the love and warmth.

as for others i cant really say i know much about it, but i have at times visualised the same warm loving healing energy linking from me to them, or even if one of my pets have been under the weather i've just stroked and petted them and visualised the energy moving through my hand and flowing through them giving them love and warmth and healing x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:12 am

This is interesting because I don't know if I am doing it right either ... Lol Probably not so good, because tissues are my best friend today because of the flu. I usually visualize myself being all healthy, being full of energy. I try to get into the feeling of being a fit and healthy camper. Does it work for you immediately?

When I send healing light to others, I send send a green light coming from me to the other person and at the same time I also visualize them being all healthy. It worked a couple of times with some friends. I haven't done it very often.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:19 am

Hmmm cold and flu i think are a bit tricky, because most people naturally know that it's going to clear up on its own dont they.

I would simply talk to my immune system for a cold and encourage it to be strong and do its job.

I do all this before i go to sleep so yeah certain things like sore throats and anxiety when i get back up in the morning are gone

its really really worked with my anxiety, because like every other part of the body the Brain knows how to be healthy in order to keep the mind healthy .. well thats how i see it.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 am

I'm actually looking to develop my healing abilities; thank you, LittleMiss and Night, for the tips. Smiley

Below is reproduced part of the story of Páter František Ferda, a Czech priest and clairvoyant healer, who spent 9 years in prison thanks to the Communists.

Famous Healer Páter Ferda

Ferda’s healing and clairvoyant abilities were finely turned and developed to the point where he could diagnose patients from “hundreds of kilometers away.” He was able to diagnose illness by looking in the patient’s eyes, but he could also make a diagnosis from a photograph or a letter written by the patient. After a minute or two, Páter Ferda was able to make a diagnosis, and would begin writing down the details of the illness, along with a prescription of herbal and diet remedies that would heal his patient. He would often see as many as 30 patients a day.

Páter Ferda described his healing ability in this way, “Subjectively, I feel I am and also consciously I feel like I a sent a beam of himself, I see it as a green beam that moves quickly, zig-zag, zig-zag, it takes some time. Then it suddenly stops moving and I was using the beam combined with the person for whom I have already made a diagnosis and obtained the necessary information and write. Then I have a feeling of relief and joy.”

Skeptics Test Ferda’s Abilities

As Páter Ferda’s reputation spread farther, even beyond the Czech borders, many in the medical community were skeptical of his clairvoyant and healing abilities. Doctors examined Ferda’s patients and came to the conclusion, after scientific studies and tests, that Ferda’s diagnosis and treatment for each patient was correct. Ferda was invited to a medical conference in Russia where his abilities were further tested. Russian doctors confirmed what others had already proven–Páter Ferda ‘s abilities were real.

Ferda’s Healing Philosophy

Ferda’s healing philosophy centered on the idea that “everything inside is harmful and should be pulled out.” He believed chemicals and toxins in foods and the environment led to physical ailments in his patients, including cancer. Pater Ferda recognized the healing properties of plants and herbs, and recommended a diet free of dairy, fats and meat, among other things. He also developed an anti-cancer diet, called bezbílkovinnou dietu, or the Total Cancer Cure (TPK). Ferda wrote books about his healing philosophy; today, it’s still to find his books of herbal and plant remedies on sale in the Czech Republic.

Pater Ferda–Healer of Body and Soul

Ferda was a phenomenal diagnostician and healer, whose abilities are still remembered in the Czech Republic. I’m sure there are people still living who were healed by Páter Ferda –it would be interesting to talk with them about their healing experience. I am happy to have the privilege to share his story with you. We could all benefit from Ferda’s knowledge of natural medicines and a healthy diet. Beyond that, Ferda is an interesting combination of a holy man and clairvoyant healer who wanted nothing more than to heal people’s bodies and souls. You can find commemorative plaques honoring him in Sušice and Spálené Pořičí.

(from http://www.czechoffthebeatenpath.com/2012/06/pater-frantisek-ferda-clairvoyant-healer/ )

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:59 pm

That's an interesting story. Thank you for sharing that. Do you guys keep a healthy diet? I try to eat clean to keep my mind clear. A well balanced mind and body is half the battle ;-) I did a healing experience myself two weeks ago. Sometimes you just want to try things out to see if it works right? So I had an ugly wound on my chin and need to get rid off it within a day or two. These things usually take at least four days to heal. So I imagined the wound to be totally gone with in 24 hours. I have also put some aloe Vera on it. (Cut the plant used the juice). Maybe it was the aloe Vera but the wound was actually gone within 24 hours. Or at least most of it. Haha now I don't know if it was just me or the plant.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Love&Light Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:58 pm

I am Reiki attuned and have practiced Distant Reiki many times.

Try this and see if you can feel the energy. It is beautiful Smiley

Reiki Group Healing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ydvtAy8Hc

Love&Light
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you for sharing that L&L!
Does distant reiki works every time?
I don't know much about it. Tried it once and thought it was quite relaxing.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Love&Light Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:57 pm

It depends on your definition of working Smiley

Reiki energy will reach the receiver for sure and go to that area where needed. The receiver may or may not feel it depending on their belief system.

It may take more than 1 session for the results to show depending on the severity of the illness.

Love&Light
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:05 am

What are the best ways to learn Reiki Love&Light? Is it possible to learn easily or does it take a lot of hard work and discipline? I'm guessing the latter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:08 am

Also thank you so much for the video, the sound was making me feel better in itself. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 am

Would it work for headaches? I've had a headache for about 4 days now. I would put in all my mind effort if my head didn't hurt so much Wink
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Love&Light Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:45 pm

@Selina -  It really depends on the school. Attunement happens in a day. After attunement then it is upto you if you continue to use it or not.

I won't say it is a lot of hard work and discipline. Anyone can perform Reiki healing - we are born with Reiki and get conditioned out of it. It is rather the current state of Mind and Spirit which determines if a person wants to embrace Reiki. The teacher appears when the student is ready.

@LittlemissSunshine - It should work on anything. I hope you feel better now Smiley

Love&Light
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum