» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

astrology Vote_lcap0%astrology Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
astrology Vote_lcap33%astrology Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

astrology Empty

astrology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

astrology Empty astrology

Post by Tayra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:17 am

I tried many times to figure out the astrology influences. Well, i'm an astrologer, and when discovered LOA and other laws of Universe I worked on mind detachment from astro influences.

Well, I ignored astrology much, but once I decided to check the past events and situation on the sky. It was shocking how fantastically fit with the events.
Some of the gurus told me that astrology is a fact and can't be ignored, cause it's also part of the Universe. It's similar to weather - not possible to control, nor to ignore. It tells us what universal energies are strongest right now and which one to use, which one to avoid...

So, let's talk about it.

For example - since late july, venus went retrograde. It meant that all the ex's will come back to our lives. Especially in between 1 and 2 September, when Mars and retro Venus met.

So did you feel it?
Tayra
Tayra
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

astrology Empty Re: astrology

Post by Night Eyes Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 am

what should we have felt Tayra? i've been feeling stressed since september started?
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayra Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 am

the example of mars+venus...
It also depends on your natal astro aspects. What Venus met in your natal chart...

The stress to all will end on 18 of September, cause Saturn, the planet of limitations will enter Sagittarius. Saturn entering Sagittarius from Scorpio means salvation to the patient ones
Tayra
Tayra
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 am

oh good, i could do with some calm!

i dont know much about Astrology really, other than i'm an Aquarius and we like to be different!

although i do read my Horoscope by Jonathan Cainer every day as he just seems different to the others.
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 am

My husband is a big astrology fan and one of my best friends studied Psychological Astrology in University, so I know a bit. Although I get fed up with how there is always some crap coming. Always some retrograde or square that "brings stress, fights and chaos" doom and gloom. Jupiter was in Leo until recently and I'm a Leo, which supposedly should have been a good time for me. I didn't notice any particular luck and now it's getting even worse.
My husband was saying something about the Venus retrograde but I don't remember anything about the exes coming back. I didn't feel anything or get any exes back either Neutral
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:31 am

The astrology is not evil Smiley It doesn't want to hurt anyone. it's like a weather forecast. For example, if you read that tomorrow will be rainy day, you should take umbrella Smiley

So squares are here to teach us something, next time you have the same square it only tests you...

Don't read astro forecast for sun signs in magazines, it's not relevant. Every single person in the universe has it's own astro chart. Global astrology is good thing, it says what is going on to all of us at the moment, but we do not react the same way. For example, when Mars goes to the fire signs or to Scorpio I feel fantastic, but the rest of the world doesn't Smiley etc...
However, all of you've heard about retro Mercury problems, right? Very bad time for travel, communication, electronic equipment (mobile phones etc), confusions, misunderstandings, easy forgetting things...
Tayra
Tayra
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:27 am

I can't say I'm a big fan of astrology. It goes against my desire for self-determination. I thought I was the creator of my reality...and now I can't control my feelings (or my technology) because Venus wants to go retrograde? It's not my fault the Goddess of Love is on her period. Ironically, my choice to rebel against the stars only reinforces my star sign. It's a paradox, isn't it? We want to be creators of our lives, but then we keep coming back to these memes that tell us how we're the subject of something bigger. Heavy weighs the crown?

I had some theories behind astrology:

1. It's a placebo. When we read our daily horoscope, our mind then looks for ways to fulfill it by accepting it as true.

2. If you have a subconscious belief in astrology through years of following it, then it will appear to be real when you look into it.

3. The Zodiac signs aren't universal powers from the Heavens that put order into your life. They're subconscious archetypes, hidden energies of the psyche, inside each of us. If we feel a special pull to that sign, then subconsciously we may have a desire to experience more of that archetype's energy in our life.

4. Maybe there is truth in astrology. The moon affects the tidal waves, and since thoughts and emotions are ultimately energy, how do we know the planets and stars can't affect us mentally?

I remember a friend on PLOA put up an astrology related article talking about the full moon and Venus doing something....Elephant Journal stuff Rolling Eyes ....and he was hoping that all of this momentum in the solar system would help him get his ex back. The article was talking about how now is the time to assess what we want from love and something big and love related will happen in September. Curiously, I haven't really thought about love for myself or done any manifestation/energy work to specifically attract love since May. Venus retrograde lol?
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LeMatt33 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:04 am

I used to read my stars in the papers but nothing that was ever written ever had any bearing on my life. I've since dismissed astrology as waste of time. I'm speaking from personal experience of course because I know that some people swear by it. If it works for some people then happy days for them!
As the president says above, I create my own reality and it's not controlled by the position of some planets. Cool
LeMatt33
LeMatt33
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:11 pm

I can't say anything on this thread without it being potentially offensive...

so I can't say anything on this thread.

there...gentleman points +1? Razz

[anyway...not my fault...my belief that astrology is a load of - was written in the stars]

astrology Myths-legends-fortune_teller-fortune-crystal_ball-kind-sense_of_humour-mfln6123_low
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 pm

astrology 2009-09-22
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Tayra: Go ahead girl; this is a fantastic thread and topic. Thank you for starting this "unique" thread. It's one of a kind, I'd say, and we'd rather be grateful for having you an astrologer here with us. Thank you so much, Tayra. ♥️ Don't let those guys especially Phantasm frustrate you. Very Happy (He's having several other troubles on several other threads already. lol) And as for Matt, this is yet another decent guy and one of our Smiles here. But he, just like the rest of, never had a chance to find out what astrology's really all about.

On the other hand, and as you might find implied in Roosevelt's post, what many refuse or at least "resist" when it comes to astrology is the "determinism" it seems to impose on us. The notion that our life is already almost determined and that we are quite helpless here, subject to the totally meaningless movement of some planets we know nothing about in the sky. Thus, obviously, we don't really need to defend or prove astrology; we rather need to first re-define our world itself, how it's running, and how we are part of it. Astrology, like magic, belongs to an entirely different "worldview," and that's why it's no longer valid or compatible with our modern culture. 

So don't even think to defend it; they won't really get it however hard you try. It takes a drastic change in our views to just start understanding, and this is definitely not your job here. You're only a beautiful and generous astrologer and here we are your sincere customers, ma'am. Smiley So go ahead, girl. Please tell us every now and then what's going on up there and let's keep in tune, even if slightly, with those cosmic energies. Thanks Tayra. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Tayra wrote:The astrology is not evil Smiley It doesn't want to hurt anyone. it's like a weather forecast. For example, if you read that tomorrow will be rainy day, you should take umbrella Smiley

So squares are here to teach us something, next time you have the same square it only tests you...

Don't read astro forecast for sun signs in magazines, it's not relevant. Every single person in the universe has it's own astro chart. Global astrology is good thing, it says what is going on to all of us at the moment, but we do not react the same way. For example, when Mars goes to the fire signs or to Scorpio I feel fantastic, but the rest of the world doesn't Smiley etc...
However, all of you've heard about retro Mercury problems, right? Very bad time for travel, communication, electronic equipment (mobile phones etc), confusions, misunderstandings, easy forgetting things...

Oh no, I don't believe astrology itself is evil Very Happy I just feel that the weather forecast always predicts rain and thunderstorms. If one square ends another one starts and how many things are in retrograde at the same time now?
I don't read the daily horoscopes ever. My friend uses some professional astrology program, that a couple times she has ran a relationship birth chart comparisons for me and they have been absolutely spot on. It's not generic stuff like daily or sun sign descriptions, it's very detailed a la these are the problems you experience with this person, this is how he feels about this and that, this is how it starts and this is what you will experience as the relationship proceeds.

Also when the last big economic crash started, all the stocks plummeted and the real estate market crumbled- my friend told me this was going to happen a few months earlier.

Actually- I have a question for you Tayra, what do you believe- is the birth chart determined by the moment the baby is born or the moment the soul intended to be born? For example, both my kids came with c section, I didn't have any labor- so clearly, had I not had the c section, they would have been born on a different date and had different birth charts. Do you then believe that-
-their life course and personality now gets changed from the souls initial intention because they were forced out earlier?
-their life course and personality are actually different from their birth moment, we will never know what their birth chart is but the soul follows the path for the moment it chose to be born, regardless of the fact it was forced out earlier?
-or the soul actually knew and planned to arrive via c section, even though it may seem to us like he wasn't ready to be born yet, he still arrived at the exact moment he planned and thus the birth chart is actually correct?
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 am

Hello Tayra, I don't think we've properly met yet but it's lovely to have you on the forum. Smiley

I know very little about astrology and can honestly say that the ideas about it that've passed through the minds of President, Matt, and even Phantasm have been, and also in some cases are, my own. But please do share with us; apart from anything else I'd be interested in your opinion of the contents of the following passage, taken from Paulo Coelho's book Adultery...

He gives me a lesson in astrology: Saturn takes twenty- nine years to return to the point in the sky where it was at the moment we were born. Until that happens, everything seems possible, our dreams can come true, and any walls hemming us in can still be broken down. When Saturn completes this cycle, it puts an end to any romanticism. Choices become definitive and it’s nearly impossible to change direction.
“I’m not an expert, of course, but my next chance will only come when I’m fifty- eight and Saturn returns again. Although, if Saturn is telling me it’s no longer possible to choose another path, why, then, did you invite me to lunch?”
We’ve been talking now for almost an hour.

“Are you happy?” he asks suddenly. 
What?

“There’s something in your eyes, a sadness I find inexplicable in a woman like you with a nice husband and a good job. It’s like seeing a reflection of my own eyes. I’ll ask you again: Are you happy?”
_________
taken from ADULTERY, the new book by Paulo Coelho 

Thanks in advance for any insights that you might have! Smiley
Facebook Heart

Last edited by SelinaM on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:53 am

I know barely next to nothing about Astrology, other than when i read things about my Star sign they're pretty correct, i've never had a reading going on my time of birth etc, so well i just read the daily Aquarius Smiley

however i know you mentioned not to ... but what i like with this one Astrologer is he doesnt tell you what you will and wont do that day, he just says you might encounter this or that, and you've be left with a choice etc, so thats good for me.

i think this is an interesting topic and would like to learn more Smiley
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:50 pm

I do think astrology can be surprisingly revealing of people's true personalities. Smiley Even just the zodiac symbols can be revealing. Still, sometimes our star signs seem to miss the mark.

astrology Zodiac_picture_images

As the President joked before, our own skeptical attitudes sometimes seem to reinforce our zodiac signs. I'm Capricorn, for example, which makes me overwhelmingly stubborn sometimes Razz -- including about the subject of astrology. Maybe it's ironic, then, that when I do open my mind to it I'm also contradicting my own star sign?

Also, I don't know if you do Chinese astrology, Tayra, but I've always been fascinated by it. I'm year of the snake... lol, dangerous and mysterious apparently. Razz

I don't think these things are always right, but I love the fact that we can even see each other's astrological profiles in our profile pages (is this a new feature?), including the Chinese ones. Facebook Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:23 pm

SelinaM wrote:
Also, I don't know if you do Chinese astrology, Tayra, but I've always been fascinated by it. I'm year of the snake... lol, dangerous and mysterious apparently. Razz

Yikes, my ex from Sydney is also a snake, you guys probably went to same school or something Surprised But to be honest I always make super good friends with snakes, my son is a snake too. I'm a dog Smile

But Tayra is right. There is so much more to astrology than sun signs. You need to see your whole birth chart to get a better picture. For example, my husband's little niece is a Taurus but she has 4-5 planets in Aries, so she acts a lot more like an Aries. I'm a Leo, but my moon and ascendant are in Gemini, so that affects my personality a lot. My Mercury is in Scorpio, so I communicate like a Scorpio and also, I attract and get along very well with Scorpios, even though usually Leo and Scorpio shouldn't get along.
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:17 am

Tayra wrote:I tried many times to figure out the astrology influences. Well, i'm an astrologer, and when discovered LOA and other laws of Universe I worked on mind detachment from astro influences.

Well, I ignored astrology much, but once I decided to check the past events and situation on the sky. It was shocking how fantastically fit with the events.  
Some of the gurus told me that astrology is a fact and can't be ignored, cause it's also part of the Universe. It's similar to weather - not possible to control, nor to ignore. It tells us what universal energies are strongest right now and which one to use, which one to avoid...

So, let's talk about it.

For example - since late july, venus went retrograde. It meant that all the ex's will come back to our lives. Especially in between 1 and 2 September, when Mars and retro Venus met.

So did you feel it?

So my ex whom I have stayed friends with totally disappeared around this time Laughing so I only felt someone leaving. Which is fine. No ex-files for me, but weird that it works the other way around?
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 am

Honestly nobody has a sense of humour these days. Even I'm interested in hearing more about this, there are more things in heaven and earth and all that. Why the discussion has suddenly stopped I don't know. I apologize if I gave any offence to the OP. None was meant. I always shoot from the hip.

Come on guys... talk... talk... I say sincerely without sarcasm that I want to hear more about these mysteries. Smiley

astrology Show_zps9psblarb
Phantasm
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:51 am

yes i would love to hear more, especially the bit about the Birth chart how would you go about doing that?
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:20 pm

So does anybody know anything about this 13th sign of the Zodiac Ophiuchus? i know a few of you are into Astrology... is it real? only that would make me Capricorn and not Aquarius which sucks!

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/08/the-13th-zodiac-sign-ophiuchus.html
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:19 am

I asked hubs and he had heard of it, but said all the astrologers say it's not true, or shouldn't affect the real signs. Something about the Earth's axis Rolling Eyes
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:06 am

oh good i didnt fancy being a goat Razz
Night Eyes
Night Eyes