Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Are you needing support?
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 pm

» Becoming a devotee of Love
by Spiritual Hustler Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 pm

» Offering donation based LOA coaching!
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:54 pm

» 6 weeks to happiness!
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:56 pm

» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» Missing You!
by President Roosevelt Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:53 am

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

» You are already on the right path to everything you desire
by Roxychick Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

» Creating space for the law of attraction to deliver blessings
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Top posting users this week

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery




Limiting Beliefs

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:45 am

Lotus wrote:We are not humans aspiring to be God; we are God deluded into believing we are humans.

This above post radiates so much beauty and truth, multifaceted and yet simple. One of my favourite Lotus posts so far...   and the competition is fierce... I love all of them! Wink

Facebook Heart Facebook Heart Facebook Heart




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Lotus posted: " Every change must start within. Like it or not, we cannot change the external world. We never change the external world. We only change our internal world—beliefs, definitions, views, values, feelings, attitudes, behavior—and only when we change internally will the world outside inevitably change. "( End of quote)

So you are saying, make those changes, within, in the world inside us, and, that will project out into the world we share with others?

In one of your posts, within this thread, you mentioned what Jesus had said, and, I'm paraphrasing: " Seek first the kingdom of God, and, all these things will be added unto you. "

Jesus had mentioned, the kingdom of God is within. So, seek, first, the kingdom of God, then, anything you wish for, anything you need, your existence, is already fulfilled.

Lotus, many thanks for all the information in your last few posts, in this thread, especially from # 93 on ). Wow! Hard to comprehend it all. I've reread your posts, three or four times already!

I know you are busy man, but, one of these days, you should take some time to write a book, with all this valuable information inside it. Very Happy


avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:00 pm

This above post radiates so much beauty and truth, multifaceted and yet simple. One of my favourite Lotus posts so far...   and the competition is fierce... I love all of them!
 
Guess who wrote this? Very Happy
As I said you can't be an atheist, princess.
At worst your mind is atheist, but you heart is not at all. Very Happy

Thank you Selina; that was very sweet of you. I highly appreciate your taking the time to read my "stuff"—such fatty or even indigestible posts sometimes Very Happy—let alone reply or comment. Thank you my friend and see you soon.

* * *

Rodan wrote:So you are saying, make those changes, within, in the world inside us, and, that will project out into the world we share with others?
Yes of course. But even six-year-olds know this by bow. Very Happy What I rather meant was that we often give too much weight or gravity to the external world, and still consider it the *cause*, not the *effect*, at least subconsciously. "I'm happy," for example, "because something in the external world made me happy." "I'm unworthy"—because someone or some event or word or behavior in the external world made me believe so. "I'm poor"—because some conditions or limitations in the external world just communicated so. So what I meant was only a reminder to reverse this false "reasoning." The external world is always the "effect" not the "cause," and our "definitions"—especially our self-definitions; all I-Am definitions—must first change, because THESE indeed are the cause. The external world communicated this, say, lack or limitation because "I am poor," not the other way around. "I am wealthy" therefore—as a new self-definition; as not only the cause but as the First Cause literally—is the way out of this vicious circle.


Thanks Rodan for your very kind words. It was a song that we both--along with Kazoo, Night, Armine, Lunar, Roosevelt, Phantasm and all others--performed together, and a writer's posts, or books, are completely worthless without the reader who gives them the meaning and value. So thanks to you and all friends who took the time to read and follow. ♥

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by President Roosevelt on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Lotus ♥ wrote:
see you soon.

avatar
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 417
Points : 2364
Thanks : 1881

Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:19 pm

It is out there in plain sight, but, hard to understand from everyday living. We, as humans, live to satisfy the external world, Lotus.

What you are saying is, satisfy the " internal world ", and, the external world will reflect the emotion.

The kingdom of God is within. Seek ye first, the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and, all these things will be added unto you."

If one would believe and practice this, the truth will be found? ( I say this as a question, but, somehow, it seems to be the truth)
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Phantasm on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:40 am

Limiting beliefs...?



Believe
avatar
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Posts : 625
Points : 1585
Thanks : 812

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:35 am

@Lotus:  ( I reread some of the recent posts in this limiting belief thread)

Lotus quoted: (from post # 100)
“No, we rather stop thinking altogether. That's why I said we all do it unintentionally sometimes. When you say for example, "I trust God" or chant with the Psalmist, "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?" do you keep "thinking" after such declaration, or do you rather stop thinking and submit to the infinite power and wisdom of God? You simply stop thinking. And because you stop thinking, your mind "withdraws" into the heart. It just stops the chatter and steps aside for the heart to take over. “

“Now let this be clear, my friend: We ourselves do nothing. NOTHING at all. Every miracle, every manifestation, every transformation, is done by God through us. By the Father through the Son. Our objective, therefore, is not to perform a miracle ourselves; it's only to reveal and allow God to perform it through us.”

It's the same meaning we find in Rumi's beautiful quote on love:

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

Just replace "love" with "peace" or "power" or "abundance" or "wisdom" or. . . or just God—it will always apply. Our task therefore is not to be God, or even seek God, but "merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against Him." Once we remove the barriers and veils, He'll instantly shine forth through us, because this is who we ARE in the first place. We are not humans aspiring to be God; we are God deluded into believing we are humans.  “  
end quote

1)Lotus, what is the process of seeking for these barriers and removing them?  Can this only be done by first recognizing what they are, or, is it necessary to ask or pray for guidance for God to reveal to us what they are?

And, then, how are they removed? Can they only be removed by asking, praying that they be removed?

2)Lotus, Jesus, Buddha, and others, those who performed miracles, walking on water, changing water into wine, multiplying loaves of bread , healing the sick, etc., did so not of themselves, but allowed God to do them through themselves.

I'm going to assume they could do them because they have found all the barriers within themselves, and had them removed. Would this be correct thinking, and, is there more to it? Would they have to go inward, ask God to do this particular miracle, be thankful for it, and it would then happen?



avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:58 pm

.
Thanks Rodan for rereading those words, also for these very enlightening and important questions. 

1)Lotus, what is the process of seeking for these barriers and removing them? 

First we need to briefly explain how the mind works: The mind is like a lake whose surface is always vibrating with thoughts. When these thoughts and vibrations die out, what is left? The impressions. Every thought, every single thought, leaves a mark or an impression on the bottom of the lake. The more you think the same thought(s), therefore, the more and deeper the impressions you engrave on the deeper level of the mind. These impressions then coalesce, become a habit, and form the character itself. Our character is the sum total of these marks and impressions, and if a particular thought(s) prevails, our character takes that tone. If good for example prevails one becomes good, if wickedness one becomes wicked, if joyfulness one becomes joyful or glad, and so on.

We thus end up moving in a circle or loop: your thoughts on the surface of the lake leave their impressions on the bottom. But these thoughts themselves first come up like bubbles from the bottom to the surface. It's these impressions engraved on the bottom that emit most of our thoughts and color them. That's why we may consciously decide to be happy, for example, or feel abundant, or keep optimistic and always recognize the half full instead of the half empty. Yet we almost fail every time. At least, we can't hold on to this new attitude or decision for so long. Why? Because our mind itself—the deeper, subconscious level, or the bottom of the lake—is sad, or lacking, or pessimistic. Those deep marks, impressions and grooves on the bottom simply decide for us what kind of "thoughts" we're going to entertain in any given situation, or in response to the various stimuli coming through the senses. They just "fire" our thoughts to the surface of the lake, and we just get conscious of them "popping" up in our mind. We therefore automatically end up thinking and feeling as we've always thought and felt before despite our firm resolution to think and feel differently.

* * *

Now back to your question: what is the process of seeking for these barriers and removing them? All barriers are in the bottom of the lake. They can easily be found there, shaping the whole deeper level of our mind. Everything that holds us back, obscures our vision, reinforces our weakness, conceals our powers, or veils our true and constant state of bless, is a barrier, and is there in the deeper mind. Finding and recognizing these barriers therefore is not the difficult part. The difficult part, rather, is to overcome our lifelong programming and break that vicious loop between our thoughts on the surface and the impressions they both come from and reinforce on the bottom of the lake of mind. 

Yet fortunately, because these impressions were first caused by our thoughts, it's still our thoughts that can change these impressions. Deliberately entertaining a different kind of thoughts simply leaves a different kind of impressions and literally re-shapes our mind. So obviously, we need to be both mindful and patient: Mindful not to think and react automatically as we always do; and patient for these new impressions we are now deliberately engraving to replace the old ones and in time give their fruits, which will then show in our daily thinking and feeling; attitude, character and life in general. But we have to be patient and persistent because especially in the beginning we're very likely to get "opposite" results. For example we may entertain happy thoughts, yet in response all sad or angry thoughts seem to crowd in our mind. But this is the process of changing or of cleaning itself. One master once put it this way:

Suppose we want to cleans an ink-pot. How do we do it? We pour clean water into the pot. As the dry ink gets soaked darker water comes out for some time, then clearer and less inky water comes out. At last we do not find a trace of ink. Clear water poured in causes clear water to come out of the pot.

One of the ways of clearing the subconscious mind is to pour holy thoughts into our mind and allow them to go deep down within ourself. Holy thoughts are like pure water. Only we must not get frightened when we find dark water coming out from within ourselves at a particular stage. If we persist in pouring in holy thoughts, a time will come when we shall find holy thoughts coming out from within. The subconscious mind can then be taken to have been cleared. Control of the conscious mind will not be difficult then.

* * *

…Is it necessary to ask or pray for guidance for God to reveal to us what they are?
…Can they only be removed by asking, praying that they be removed?


This is an advanced stage, and it depends on what you really want. If you want to be in more control over your thoughts and mind, then only remember how your mind works, as clarified above, and keep persistent with the thoughts you've chosen for your "new mind" and character. (For example you can apply the same principle and persist with such thoughts as being, say, wealthy. In time you'll automatically think, feel and behave like a wealthy person, and you know the rest according to the LOA). 

If you rather want miracles or extraordinary powers, you'll need to "know" more and to "practice" more. There are several systems you can follow here, not only one or two. However, most systems, including even magic, require more control over the mind, and usually involve meditation and concentration. This simply means, back to the "lake" analogy, that the waves or vibrations on the surface of the lake, i.e. the thoughts themselves—be they good or bad, happy or sad, holy or evil—to stop altogether. This obviously needs more practice and more control.

But if you instead want to be another Jesus or Buddha, this is a totally different story, Rodan. Very Happy These men were simply gods, or avatars of God, and their miracles, therefore, didn't come from any special practice or system. Rather, their miracles were the by-product of their state of awareness, some of their divine emanations, as natural and spontaneous to them as their breathing. They were, again, gods on earth, literally speaking.

Only in this case the answer to your question is yes; opening up to God, or any deity, and especially "devotion" to her or him, is one way to reach this Jesus- or Buddha-state. This is probably the most common way, but certainly not the only one. (Buddha, for example, denied the existence of any god or deity whosoever).


2)Lotus, Jesus, Buddha, and others, those who performed miracles, walking on water, changing water into wine, multiplying loaves of bread , healing the sick, etc., did so not of themselves, but allowed God to do them through themselves.

Yes, to some degree. Please read on.

I'm going to assume they could do them because they have found all the barriers within themselves, and had them removed. Would this be correct thinking and, is there more to it?

Yes, but they went even further than that, Rodan. The main and first barrier between man and God is man himself. So they simply negated themselves ALTOGETHER in order to altogether manifest God. They thus not only came out FREE but also DIVINE.

Think of God as the sun and of man as a cloud. It's the cloud that prevents the sun from shining forth. It's the cloud that's hiding the light of the sun. Our problem, therefore, is that we want the cloud to shine, or at least get the sun to shine through it. But this is simply impossible, because it's the very existence of the cloud that hid the sun. For the sun to shine forth, therefore, the cloud must simply disappear.

You, as Rodan, therefore, can never perform any Jesus- or Buddha-like miracle. But if you gave up Rodan and dropped this limited self—directly through realizing that there is no such thing as Rodan in the first place, or indirectly through complete "devotion" to God—you'd then perform every miracle you can possibly imagine, because it'd be God and only God then who remains, the only Truth there is; not Rodan, the illusion that exists only in your mind. 

Saint Francis of Assisi said, "What we are looking for is what is looking." It's God in you who's looking for God. You therefore can never find Him. Why? Because you are looking. Your very looking for Him negates Him, because it implies He's not already here and assumes His absence. But He is here, all the time, fully present. It's He and He alone here; Rodan is not. Rodan has never been here. But your deluded mind said, "I am Rodan" and started looking for the "absent" God, within or without. This was precisely how you veiled God in you—or God that's you. Apparently you're looking for God; actually you're hiding Him all the more.
 

So stop looking and just BE. Don't "summon" Rodan to watch; the moment you do you lose it all again. It's like a fabulous dance you're performing, during which you just melt in the music and lights and almost fly in heaven, but once you summon back your "ego" to watch how marvelous you are, or to control the divine grace and gracefulness flowing naturally in your body, you instantly lose the magic and may even fall on the stage like a beginner.

So who was really dancing here and literally stunning the audience? Was it "you," the dancer, or was it the Divine already in you—instantly revealed once you lost your self, forgot even your being a dancer and just let your soul and body fly freely with the music?


Would they have to go inward, ask God to do this particular miracle, be thankful for it, and it would then happen?

No, this is only how the holy books and holy church may present it for the masses. But in the case of Jesus, for example, he was one with the Father, wasn't he? Actually it's problematic in the Bible, theologically speaking, that Jesus ever prayed or gave thanks to the Father. Jesus was God, plain and simple. The body we knew here as Jesus was not His body, but just "a" body that He almost fully expressed His Divinity through—as he also did in various degrees through Peter's and John's and Paul's; as he also did and still does and will always do through every single atom in this universe, at every single moment from the Big Bang to the last scene of this current dream. Let's please remember it's but a dream here after all.
* * *
Thanks again for this holy expedition and exploration, Rodan. ♥ I sincerely hope the subtle parts and meanings in this post are all clear; please don't hesitate to explore further with any part you still find ambiguous or unclear. Take care my friend and have a good day.
* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks for the quick reply, Lotus.

Lot's of information in there, so I won't have time to go through it all and understand it right now.

When I do I will post a reply.

Hope others read it and give their thoughts, too.

Hope you are doing Ok, Lotus.
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:34 am

Yes please take your time, Rodan. I was going to divide it into two posts and send them separately, but as I don't guarantee my time I decided to send it all regardless of how "much" information it contained really. So yes take your time. Even after you take your time you may not reply at all. This stuff is not for a usual conversation, but for silent contemplation. It seeps slowly into the deeper mind and there stays, perhaps for years, before it can give any fruits. At least this is the case with most people. Very Happy

I'm doing great, Rodan; thanks. Not sure why you "hope I'm doing OK," but if my post(s) suggested otherwise, then please excuse me. Perhaps the reason is that I've recently changed my whole "policy" dealing with the web in general, so I'm afraid you'll have to get used to this new version (or better yet, forget about this guy altogether; he won't be around for so long anyway). Take care my friend and thanks for your interest.

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:32 am

@Lotus:  
(referencing 1) Now back to your question: what is the process of seeking for these barriers and removing them? “

“Yet fortunately, because these impressions were first caused by our thoughts, it's still our thoughts that can change these impressions. Deliberately entertaining a different kind of thoughts simply leaves a different kind of impressions and literally re-shapes our mind. So obviously, we need to be both mindful and patient: Mindful not to think and react automatically as we always do; and patient for these new impressions we are now deliberately engraving to replace the old ones and in time give their fruits, which will then show in our daily thinking and feeling; attitude, character and life in general. But we have to be patient and persistent because especially in the beginning we're very likely to get "opposite" results. For example we may entertain happy thoughts, yet in response all sad or angry thoughts seem to crowd in our mind.”   End quote

You are saying, positive thoughts, those of a higher vibration ( love, joy, happiness, peace ) would be used to replace those old, negative impressions in the mind, those of fear, doubt, anger, etc.

And, it’s true, when you first do this, opposition can occur, and usually does.  In time, and with persistence, the outcome should be a reality of love, joy, happiness and peace, among those associated with.  Having patience and being persistent are key points to remember and follow.
   
You also mention what a master once said:
Quote: “Suppose we want to cleans an ink-pot. How do we do it? We pour clean water into the pot. As the dry ink gets soaked darker water comes out for some time, then clearer and less inky water comes out. At last we do not find a trace of ink. Clear water poured in causes clear water to come out of the pot.

One of the ways of clearing the subconscious mind is to pour holy thoughts into our mind and allow them to go deep down within ourself. Holy thoughts are like pure water. Only we must not get frightened when we find dark water coming out from within ourselves at a particular stage. If we persist in pouring in holy thoughts, a time will come when we shall find holy thoughts coming out from within. The subconscious mind can then be taken to have been cleared. Control of the conscious mind will not be difficult then.” End quote

Lotus, here is where I’d like to ask a “ what if” type of question.  

I think a key point in the above paragraph,….
“ One of the ways of clearing the subconscious mind…….”

This master is implying there is more than one way.  And,  the method discussed  above, I can see is believable, and valid.  If applied, gives the desired results.

But the question is, what are those other methods?

It brings to mind what modern day theory physics scientists think about what the universe is.   The theory is,  this physical world is digital. It’s  made up of digits, zeros and ones.  Like code written in a computer program. Think of the movie, “  The Matrix” .   We live in a computer simulation.  
The theory is valid. They have the formulas, the equations, the  math, to back it up.

What we, as characters in this matrix experience, is “ real “.  Meaning, we experience seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling.  We can break a bone, bleed, grow old and eventually die.  That is, in this physical domain.  Things, matter, are real to us, as we are characters, we are part of this physical world.

Now, if this theory those physicists have is valid, and, according to the math, it is,  that we live in world that resembles a computer simulation, a world of zeros and ones, a world written in code,  well, it can be changed, overwritten, or, even erased.  ( if not by us, at least by the programmer)

In reference to computers, computer programming…..

When code is written, it is stored first in RAM ( random access memory ), then moved,  more permanently, to a harddrive .  

Now, if there is something in the program, in the code, that needs to be changed,  it can either be “ overwritten “, or,  “ erased “.   Overwriting the harddrive, with the new program, will show the results of the new program, the old code, in the old program is gone.

One problem I see with this, only the programmer can change or erase the code in the program.  The characters within the program cannot do it.  Or can they?  Or, is it the characters or the programmer, doing it through the characters?

Computer programmer ( God, Subconscious Mind, Higher Self)
Computer program (physical universe, all physical matter, including plants, animals, people)

Now, getting back to the method you give, Lotus, on the process of removing the barriers, we do it, we can change the program, by overwriting it, in this example,  with positive emotions, key point being we, the characters in this physical world,  use the overwrite method.  

Why can’t we use the erase method? Or, better yet,  how do we use the erase method?

And, maybe with your example, Lotus, this is the way, the overwrite method, is the only way it can be done, by us, anyway.

Are we, as humans in this world, “ allowing “  God, to make the changes to our lives, or, are we, as humans, making the changes?

Note: the above reply is for Lotus, but, if anyone else reading this has some input they want to share, please do.
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks, Rodan; you came back faster than I thought you would. Of course everyone is invited. What I personally write is not necessarily the truth or even necessarily correct, but only what I think to be true or correct.

I'll send you two posts this time, Rodan: First a short post in reply to your inquiry about the method mentioned last time, then a longer post commenting on some of your ideas on reality and the "programming" of the world.

* * *


You are saying, positive thoughts, those of a higher vibration (love, joy, happiness, peace) would be used to replace those old, negative impressions in the mind, those of fear, doubt, anger, etc.

And, it’s true, when you first do this, opposition can occur, and usually does.  In time, and with persistence, the outcome should be a reality of love, joy, happiness and peace, among those associated with.  Having patience and being persistent are key points to remember and follow.
 
Yes, very well said.



“One of the ways of clearing the subconscious mind…….”

This master is implying there is more than one way.  And,  the method discussed above, I can see is believable, and valid.  If applied, gives the desired results.

But the question is, what are those other methods?
There are several methods. Probably the easiest ever is the repetition of the sacred name of God, Om for example, like a mantra. In this method you just contemplate or simply think of the divine name and its meanings while repeating it over and over. This method is not only easy but also important especially in the west, because it helps the seeker keep "good company"—that is, company with God himself. For those on any so called spiritual path, keeping good company, preferably with the guru(s) or master(s) himself, is important especially in the beginning. But where such company or masters are not readily available, this method can adequately compensate for this lack.

Other methods involve "breathing" exercises and work mainly on the two currents of energy or prana in the body. These methods, like all others, gradually awaken our latent power known as the Kundalini, which in turn indirectly purifies the mind. Still other methods depend more on meditation or meditative "praying," which again brings about the same results.



Now, getting back to the method you give, Lotus, on the process of removing the barriers, we do it, we can change the program, by overwriting it, in this example, with positive emotions, key point being we, the characters in this physical world, use the overwrite method.  
Why can’t we use the erase method? Or, better yet, how do we use the erase method?
And, maybe with your example, Lotus, this is the way, the overwrite method, is the only way it can be done, by us, anyway.

I'm not sure if this "digital" theory would allow us to go that literal or not, but anyway going by what you just proposed I'd say that yes, the ultimate goal is to "erase" everything. So we only "start" with "overwriting." In a sense, we only strive in the beginning to be "good," then to be "better," and so on. The reason is that there are certain powers or "modes" controlling our mind, so we first train the mind, and therefore the whole character, to be governed by only one of these powers, namely the "Sattwa" power that makes us "good" and "humble" and "generous" etc. But then Sattwa itself is yet another veil, the last veil. So having become perfect, we strive again to get rid of Sattwa itself this time, in order to open up to the Soul or God directly. This is the final "erasing" of everything and of every impression in the mind although by now all good and beautiful.

This is by the way precisely why there are many "good people," even "saints," but still few Jesuses, or Buddhas. The latter simply surpassed the mind altogether, surpassed even the level of "goodness" or "benevolence." They became pure Souls, purely Divine, with absolutely no trace of any mental delusion. Or as I said last time, they were literally gods although still in the same human form.

So let's just "overwrite" our barriers and programs for now, Rodan Very Happy the "erasing" time will come sooner or later.

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Night Eyes on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:17 am

Lotus wrote:Other methods involve "breathing" exercises and work mainly on the two currents of energy or prana in the body. These methods, like all others, gradually awaken our latent power known as the Kundalini, which in turn indirectly purifies the mind. Still other methods depend more on meditation or meditative "praying," which again brings about the same results.

Oh gosh really? i must have been listening to the wrong people and reading the wrong things or something, as i was always told to be very careful with the Kundalini, as if you open it or unleash it when you dont know what you're doing you can have a really bad time of things...... You can buy Crystals that release it... so erm i've always avoided them....... Shocked i actually thought it was a spirit that lived in your spine or something.... oh gosh i feel thick now lol x x

_________________
NightEyes Special 1
avatar
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Posts : 1405
Points : 5894
Thanks : 4363

Zodiac : Aquarius
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 am


It brings to mind what modern day theory physics scientists think about what the universe is.   The theory is, this physical world is digital. It’s made up of digits, zeros and ones.  Like code written in a computer program. Think of the movie, “The Matrix.” We live in a computer simulation. 

The theory is valid. They have the formulas, the equations, the math, to back it up.

What we, as characters in this matrix experience, is “real.“  Meaning, we experience seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, smelling.  We can break a bone, bleed, grow old and eventually die.  That is, in this physical domain.  Things, matter, are real to us, as we are characters, we are part of this physical world.
Yes and no. the first part is correct: we experience seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, etc. This is what we directly experience, and is therefore real. The latter part, however, I'm afraid is not very accurate. "Things, matter, are real to us, as we are characters…": who said we are "characters" here? How can you prove this? Yes, you do experience seeing, hearing, etc., but do you experience a seer, or a hearer? Look closely: Does this "character" exist anywhere in your direct experience, or is this only a "concept" or an "interpretation" given by the mind? This is the whole point indeed, Rodan. What you know as "Rodan" is nowhere in your direct and real experience of life. It's an entirely "fictional" character that your mind made up and then "superimposed" on Reality; thus split "Seeing" into seer and seen; Hearing into hearer and heard, etc.


Now, if this theory those physicists have is valid, and, according to the math, it is, that we live in world that resembles a computer simulation, a world of zeros and ones, a world written in code, well, it can be changed, overwritten, or, even erased. (if not by us, at least by the programmer).

In reference to computers, computer programming…..

When code is written, it is stored first in RAM ( random access memory ), then moved,  more permanently, to a harddrive.

Now, if there is something in the program, in the code, that needs to be changed, it can either be “overwritten “, or,  “ erased “.   Overwriting the harddrive, with the new program, will show the results of the new program, the old code, in the old program is gone.

One problem I see with this, only the programmer can change or erase the code in the program.  The characters within the program cannot do it.  Or can they?  Or, is it the characters or the programmer, doing it through the characters?
"The characters within the program" are part of this program, right? They are part of the "code," only translated through the mind into "people"—as other parts of the same code get translated into trees, birds, rocks, etc. Look at this Mickey Mouse:
Is this a real character, or even a fictional one? No; this is only pixels on a screen, themselves are only the "translation" of a digital code—a matrix of billions of binary numbers. So your question, in other words, is this: Can THIS Mickey Mouse, above, change, overwrite or erase the code? Obviously this question is too ridiculous to answer; it's rather unthinkable. But this is where we get confused, because apparently we, the characters, can and do change the code. Thousands all over the world, for example, can heal others utilizing only the power of their mind. How come?

Simply we are NOT characters here in the first place. This, Rodan, is what I've been trying to convey all along. You, my friend, are not Rodan. You only act through Rodan. You only "use" this body you refer to as Rodan. It's because you believe you are a "character" in this movie or projection that you lost your power and even your cosmic and holistic awareness. But Rodan is a totally "fictional" character, not ANY more real than Mickey Mouse, King Kong or Santa Claus. Rodan is an UTTER illusion. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing called Rodan outside your (and our) deluded mind.

So the question is: Do "you," the Real You, have access to the source code? Can "YOU" change, overwrite or erase the code—alter the matrix of reality itself? YES, of course you do and you can. This is what Jesus and all those you ask about did.


Computer programmer (God, Subconscious Mind, Higher Self)

Computer program (physical universe, all physical matter, including plants, animals, people)
No, no. There is no programmer whosoever. Only the Mind. This is the real "Magician" here continually playing his tricks and getting us all caught up in his illusions. You can "invent" as many "concepts" and "theories" as you please: God, Subconscious Mind, Super-conscious Mind, Higher Self, etc. But these are only "concepts," all still only in the mind, fabricated by the mind. At best, they serve as "maps" or "models" sometimes. Yet NONE of this is real. The only Reality in existence is the Supreme, Being-Awareness or -Consciousness itself. As I wrote before, this Consciousness is like an infinite ocean, on whose surface a "thought" vibrated. And what is a thought? Mind. So with this first thought the mind was born, and gradually more and more thoughts vibrated, became ripples and waves on the surface of the ocean. One ripple we call a flower; another, a rock; yet another, a man. This is all you see here and call physical reality: waves of Consciousness, constantly rising and falling.

So there is no "programmer" or "authority" really up there running the show. Not even what we call the Self or the Supreme or Consciousness—too high to ever be concerned by such illusory projections and plays. The show therefore is all run by the mind, according to certain laws and principles one of which is simply the Law of Attraction (originally, and more accurately, the Law of Resonance).


Are we, as humans in this world, “allowing“ God, to make the changes to our lives, or, are we, as humans, making the changes?
You can't ask either question because in both you assume we are humans. But we are NOT humans. This again is the whole point. The "human" is just a mask, not your real face. It's not Rodan who "sees" these very words. It's not Rodan who is "aware" of them now, the screen, or anything else. This "Seeing," this "Knowing," this "Awareness," is not Rodan's at all, but God's himself. So where is "the human" you think you are? I tell you: only in your mind.

You therefore don't allow "another," whosoever, call him Holy God or call him Holy Cow, to shine forth or perform a miracle or make any changes in your life. You only drop the "mask" and once you do here you are, the Source, the Ocean, the One supreme and infinite Self you've always been—which's even beyond your "mind" to ever grasp or fathom.

Again there is no programmer out there designing and running the matrix and all those people caught up in the matrix. No. All people, all creation, the entire matrix, all are only in YOUR MIND—literally speaking. You therefore control the mind, you control the entire matrix. You drop the mind, you drop the matrix. You get free from the mind, you get free from the matrix. Actually the matrix IS the mind. The "matrix" is just another name for the mind itself.
* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:46 am

Night Eyes wrote:
Oh gosh really? i must have been listening to the wrong people and reading the wrong things or something, as i was always told to be very careful with the Kundalini, as if you open it or unleash it when you dont know what you're doing you can have a really bad time of things...... You can buy Crystals that release it... so erm i've always avoided them....... Shocked i actually thought it was a spirit that lived in your spine or something.... oh gosh i feel thick now lol x x
Hi Night. It's okay; that advice was not totally wrong though. It's better to keep the Kundalini "sleeping" than to awaken it inappropriately or in the wrong time. There are several considerations here, but briefly the main problem is, the Kundalini, rising, simply "intensifies" everything. In a sense, we are only half-alive, but we can't really even understand this now. Only after the awakening of this power will you become full-alive and only then realize you've been half-dead all your life. So the problem is, what if you focused on this task and could actually succeed without first purifying your mind? What about your fears, or doubts, or pains and traumas? Remember, everything gets "intensified." Everything, all your feelings and sensations and even "perceptions," even the colors you see, all now feel twice as powerful. You may thus, depending on your state and conditions, end up having a very negative experience at least emotionally if not mentally.

Awakening the Kundalini indirectly through such methods above referred to, on the other hand, would cause no problem at all, because these methods are rather meant and designed to first purify the mind and clear up our subconscious barriers, obstacles, fears, traumas, etc. There are a few other issues to consider, but the main concern is this intensification of life and of awareness and perception that accompany the Kundalini rising. Yet in the end, awakening the Kundalini, it should be clear, remains one of the highest and most desirable states anyone should aspire for. The least I may say is that almost all your psychic powers get activated because of this awakening—from clairvoyance to mind reading. This, again, is only the least to mention; its "spiritual" fruits are rather indescribable.

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Night Eyes on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks for that Lotus

it makes more sense now, i can see how it would be fine considering your method

but probably not something to dabble with if you're not in a good place or ready for something like that, i remember speaking with someone close to me and they had a very bad experience when messing around with it.

_________________
NightEyes Special 1
avatar
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Posts : 1405
Points : 5894
Thanks : 4363

Zodiac : Aquarius
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:57 pm

As I said there are several other issues. Minor, but till should be considered. For example in her book Wheels of Light, which I highly recommend by the way, Rosalyn Bruyere wrote the following paragraph: Hopefully, when the kundalini starts to open, we would have the faith to let it happen, as opposed to fighting it. People who report negative kundalini experiences—pain, heat, unconsciousness, loss of control, and so on—are not allowing themselves to fully feel. They are probably uncomfortable in their bodies and may even be tentative about being alive. For these reasons they attempt to "control" their experience.

So as you can see, it's a delicate subject that involves several variables, some being very personal, or character-based. That's why we'd rather do it either under the supervision of some expert or after a thorough study of the subject. Better yet, you can only work on your subconscious, form new impressions and habits, fill your mind and being with only pure and holy thoughts, and this alone will do the job and raise the Kundalini gradually and appropriately.


(Please note, most people already have problems with these energy centers or chakras. Most of us are energetically in a total mess without even knowing it. Very Happy Read, for example, this one paragraph, from the same book above mentioned:

We are "cut off" at a level below the hips, 38 percent of the system that should be feeding the internal organs may not be giving us the vital energy, the life force—the Hindus call it prana—that we need to get through the day. Essentially, because of the way we think, we Americans create a pattern in our chakras and auras by which we "cut off" our legs from the rest of our body. Aurically, we live in our heads most of the time and do not pay attention to the lower areas of the body. We tend to think of ourselves as intellectuals, and we view ourselves as being "above it all." That very phrase puts us into this disconnected way of thinking that is "a cut above." As a result, energetically we have "cut off" the bottom part of ourselves. When we realize how much energy and power, both physical and spiritual, are located in the legs and thighs, we can begin to recognize the seriousness of this problem).


* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Night Eyes on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:07 am

Thanks Lotus, i think i understand it a bit better now, definitely something i'll look into (not do) some more Smiley

Your last part of your post reminds me of back when i was a little girl about 4 or 5 (not sure why) but i had this belief that when my mother tucked me into bed at night my legs would disappear because i couldnt see them under the blanket, but it was ok because i still had my top half lol.

_________________
NightEyes Special 1
avatar
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Posts : 1405
Points : 5894
Thanks : 4363

Zodiac : Aquarius
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Posted from #114: Lotus quotes in blue color.

“the first part is correct: we experience seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, etc. This is what we directly experience, and is therefore real. The latter part, however, I'm afraid is not very accurate. "Things, matter, are real to us, as we are characters…": who said we are "characters" here? How can you prove this? Yes, you do experience seeing, hearing, etc., but do you experience a seer, or a hearer? Look closely: Does this "character" exist anywhere in your direct experience, or is this only a "concept" or an "interpretation" given by the mind? This is the whole point indeed, Rodan. What you know as "Rodan" is nowhere in your direct and real experience of life. It's an entirely "fictional" character that your mind made up and then "superimposed" on Reality; thus split "Seeing" into seer and seen; Hearing into hearer and heard, etc.”

Let’s see if I understand this correctly. ( And, I will use “ first person “ reference. Instead of “ we”  the reference is “ I “. )
The physical world, the world all around me is the matrix, ( the mind). Everything I (rodan) experience through my five senses,  exists only in this matrix.

I know I exist, as I can think, feel and express emotions.  I became aware, conscious.  I know I exist. I may not fully understand how this matrix works, but, I am coming to the realization this physical world only exists in my mind.

………"The characters within the program" are part of this program, right? They are part of the "code," only translated through the mind into "people"—as other parts of the same code get translated into trees, birds, rocks, etc…………(Mickey Mouse character  reference)… Is this a real character, or even a fictional one? No; this is only pixels on a screen, themselves are only the "translation" of a digital code—a matrix of billions of binary numbers. So your question, in other words, is this: Can THIS Mickey Mouse, above, change, overwrite or erase the code? Obviously this question is too ridiculous to answer; it's rather unthinkable. But this is where we get confused, because apparently we, the characters, can and do change the code. Thousands all over the world, for example, can heal others utilizing only the power of their mind. How come?

Simply we are NOT characters here in the first place. This, Rodan, is what I've been trying to convey all along. You, my friend, are not Rodan. You only act through Rodan. You only "use" this body you refer to as Rodan. It's because you believe you are a "character" in this movie or projection that you lost your power and even your cosmic and holistic awareness. But Rodan is a totally "fictional" character, not ANY more real than Mickey Mouse, King Kong or Santa Claus. Rodan is an UTTER illusion. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing called Rodan outside your (and our) deluded mind. “


Lotus, it be fair to say everything that I experience through the five senses, is a simulation. Everything I experience through my five senses, is nothing more than pixels on a screen.

And, I think you are saying, Lotus, that I am not a character in this simulation. I am not like Mickey Mouse, and, when I come to this realization that I am not simply a character in this simulation, that I operate the five senses through “ rodan “?
The people in my life, everything that I can experience with my five senses, are simulation.


So the question is: Do "you," the Real You, have access to the source code? Can "YOU" change, overwrite or erase the code—alter the matrix of reality itself? YES, of course you do and you can. This is what Jesus and all those you ask about did.

No, no. There is no programmer whosoever. Only the Mind. This is the real "Magician" here continually playing his tricks and getting us all caught up in his illusions. You can "invent" as many "concepts" and "theories" as you please: God, Subconscious Mind, Super-conscious Mind, Higher Self, etc. But these are only "concepts," all still only in the mind, fabricated by the mind. At best, they serve as "maps" or "models" sometimes. Yet NONE of this is real. The only Reality in existence is the Supreme, Being-Awareness or -Consciousness itself.
….. “So there is no "programmer" or "authority" really up there running the show. Not even what we call the Self or the Supreme or Consciousness—too high to ever be concerned by such illusory projections and plays. The show therefore is all run by the mind, according to certain laws and principles one of which is simply the Law of Attraction (originally, and more accurately, the Law of Resonance).”
“…..we are NOT humans. This again is the whole point. The "human" is just a mask, not your real face. It's not Rodan who "sees" these very words. It's not Rodan who is "aware" of them now, the screen, or anything else. This "Seeing," this "Knowing," this "Awareness," is not Rodan's at all, but God's himself. So where is "the human" you think you are? I tell you: only in your mind.

You therefore don't allow "another," whosoever, call him Holy God or call him Holy Cow, to shine forth or perform a miracle or make any changes in your life. You only drop the "mask" and once you do here you are, the Source, the Ocean, the One supreme and infinite Self you've always been—which's even beyond your "mind" to ever grasp or fathom.

Again there is no programmer out there designing and running the matrix and all those people caught up in the matrix. No. All people, all creation, the entire matrix, all are only in YOUR MIND—literally speaking. You therefore control the mind, you control the entire matrix. You drop the mind, you drop the matrix. You get free from the mind, you get free from the matrix. Actually the matrix IS the mind. The "matrix" is just another name for the mind itself.


Lotus, I ( rodan ) through my awareness, my consciousness, can, make changes to the mind, the matrix.  There is no master programmer that does this. It is ‘ I ‘ ( rodan ) the awareness in me, that does this. I am in control of what happens. In a sense, I overwrite the program.

How my " life " presently is, is a summation of my life, thus far, projected in this matrix, the mind.  It is how I perceive it. Not anyone else.  Those that I experience in this simulation are characters, much like Mickey Mouse?  What I mean is, they cannot affect my reality, make changes.  Only I can make changes. Is that riight?

( I'm putting some deep thought into this, so, I may not get it exactly as you presented it, Lotus. )
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi Rodan. I'm glad of your last reply, and thankful for the deeper thought and effort you put in it. I'd like to start this time therefore with the clarification that this is not a self-inquiry dialog. Although I wish everyone could see through the veils and realize who they really are, I'm not out to impose any of these ideas. The only reason I went that deep or wrote about, for example, the illusory "self" was merely your recurring question and general interest in Jesus, Buddha and the likes. Those individuals could perform such feats and miracles because, to the best of my knowledge, they'd attained a very high level of awareness, and their attitude, beliefs and views were radically different from ours. My intention therefore is not for you to "awaken" or "open your eyes" or "believe" in any of these ideas. Rather, I hope that we only "understand" these ideas and therefore understand those exceptional men and, hopefully, someday tread their path and attain their understanding.

Meanwhile, please feel free to dismiss any or all of these ideas; this, again, is not "your" self-inquiry dialog. Also please let me know if you prefer to go more scientific than philosophic or spiritual, although having already reached this level, now talking about the "source code" of the matrix, that won't be any easier in my opinion.

* * *

Let’s see if I understand this correctly. ( And, I will use “ first person “ reference. Instead of “ we”  the reference is “ I “. )
The physical world, the world all around me is the matrix, ( the mind). Everything I (rodan) experience through my five senses,  exists only in this matrix.

Yes, I agree with you except:
1. The world is not "all around" you. The world is "in" you. You are Awareness, like an infinite space in which everything appears and disappears.  
2. You are not Rodan. The "body-mind construct" you label "Rodan" just appears and disappears in you, Awareness, like everything else.  


I know I exist, as I can think, feel and express emotions.  

Would you cease to exist if you stopped thinking, or feeling? Or would you still exist regardless of your thoughts and feelings?


I became aware, conscious. I know I exist.

Exactly. This is all there is: Knowing-Being. You just exist, you just are, and everything then shows up to you, including your thoughts, feelings, mind, body,.. everything.  


I am coming to the realization this physical world only exists in my mind.

Perfect.


Lotus, it be fair to say everything that I experience through the five senses, is a simulation. Everything I experience through my five senses, is nothing more than pixels on a screen.

Yes. But what do you mean by "simulation"? If by this you mean that everything is "false" or "illusory" then the answer is yes and no. Yes, because everything is just an "appearance." Remember the analogy of the ocean and the waves? Everything is just a wave rising and falling. Every wave has a "form and name"—rock, flower, bird, man, etc. In this sense, everything is illusory, because everything just "appears" to exist by itself, and to be separate and independent. Nothing is separate or independent. However, because every wave is still "water," made of the same "ocean," everything is one, everything is Consciousness, everything is YOU and you are in everything.

What's "illusory," therefore, is only the "form and name," and the notion that anything is "separate" from anything else. Separation is the first and grandest illusion. And why does everything seem to be separate and apart? Because YOU believe you are a separate, individuated "self." The moment you thought you were a separate, limited self (in here), everything became "another" or "no-self" (out there). Because you became the "subject," everything turned into an "object."


… when I come to this realization that I am not simply a character in this simulation, that I operate the five senses through “rodan“?The people in my life, everything that I can experience with my five senses, are simulation.

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean this as a question? If so, the answer is simple: you won't realize who you really are so long as you "identify" yourself as a character in this simulation—so long as you define yourself as Rodan. Last time I told you "Rodan" is an entirely fictional character, not any real than King Kong or Santa Claus. Yes, you do have a "story" for Rodan. But so does Hamlet. Just because you have a bunch of memories about this body-mind doesn't mean there is a real self here. Yet you still believe so, still "identify" with Rodan, and still think and feel and talk as Rodan. But you won't realize who you really are until and unless you pause to seriously ask and inquire: Who am I? Otherwise you'll never be really free from the matrix. You'll always remain a "character" in this simulation, with the label "Rodan."

Jesus, on the other hand, was a man who dared say (and think, and believe), "I and the Father are ONE." Jesus simply knew who he really was. We, the deluded characters still caught up in the matrix, couldn't therefore help disagreeing about him. And while some believed he was at best a holy man, others believed he was literally God. We just didn't believe or even imagine that God and Man are indeed inseparable, or that the latter is only a "mask" hiding the former. We therefore had to "classify" him either this or that, either God or Man; only to fit in our own "dual" mind and delusional views.


Lotus, I ( rodan ) through my awareness, my consciousness, can, make changes to the mind, the matrix. There is no master programmer that does this. It is ‘ I ‘ ( rodan ) the awareness in me, that does this. I am in control of what happens. In a sense, I overwrite the program.

Are you in control? Is this what you really find in your direct experience? How come you're in control if you don't even know what your next thought would be? Don't thoughts just pop up in your mind, out of nowhere? You have no control over even your thoughts, and consequently feelings, emotions and even desires, so how do you claim you're in control?

That's why some deny "freewill" altogether, and that's why you, so long as Rodan, are just a "character" here in the movie, mere pixels on a screen, only playing out a script that truly seems "predetermined."


However, once you "drop" the whole idea of control, you paradoxically become in control—although you may not recognize it then as such. The reason is, the very concept of control, the very urge to control anything at all, basically comes from your identification with a limited character or ego called Rodan. It's Rodan, in his pathetic condition of weakness and limitation, who wants to control the world, at least his world. So in simple words, according to the simple Law of Attraction, the "vibration" of seeking control is indeed a vibration of weakness, and the response therefore, in whatever form, would only confirm and reinforce this weakness. That's how we perpetuate not only our weakness but also our ego and false identity. And this is exactly the "plan" from the beginning. Your ego doesn't want you to succeed or prosper or rest or ever find your true power or potential. It's your ego that drives you stealthily to run all those marathons, from LOA to Quantum Physics to Simulation Theory to Radionics to Tesla Purple Plates to Neville to Bashar to, ironically, even Spirituality. Your ego's strategy is "Seek," in one word, "but never find."  

Please remember, there is no such thing really as "ego" in the first place; there is no "enemy" dwelling inside. This all is only your mind's mechanism to self-protect your false identity and reinforce the separate and finite "Rodan" you think you are. The matrix therefore is totally controlling you, because it controls you from inside. Its thoughts come from your very own mind, and its conditioning and programming feel like your very own emotions and desires.


But once you drop the ego and take off this mask of Rodan, here you are: the Eternal and Limitless you've always been, shining as ever. The mere idea of "control" won't even cross your mind then, because what control? Over what, or whom, if you are in everything, everything derives their very existence from you, and everything is but a dream or a movie running peacefully on the screen of your mind? Over what, or whom, if you are indeed beyond the entire space and time? Over what, or whom, if nothing whatsoever can touch or even approach your infinite being, permanent peace and endless bless?

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:27 am

@Lotus:  ( Lotus post in blue )
I understand that the ideas you share with us,  is what you believe, your model of what reality is, or, at least one of your models, if this is more correct way of saying it,  and, you are not imposing your beliefs upon anyone else.

I have experienced events throughout my life that very well could be signs from my inner being, Higher Self, the Universe.   Something is awakening within me.  Let’s  call it HS for simplicity sake, for now.

Discovering the Law of Attraction, approximately three years ago, has reawakened my inner being.  
( please take note that I use  the term “LOA” as a catch-all for anything that references attaining things, supernaturally, from the average things to the unbelievable miracles)

It’s not enough for me to know LOA works. I want to know what makes it work. Who is it that makes it work. How is it done.  The masters had the ability, or, at least figured it out on their own. ( referencing the astounding miracles they performed during their physical life on this planet).
( the above paragraph is not intended for you to answer, Lotus, you  have already stated that the masters have probably done it from attaining in a very high level of awareness.  

It’s my inner being, my HS, I guess, that wants to know, or, nudging me to find out.
Is this search for awareness?  And by becoming aware of who I really am, can anything, all things,  be achieved?

From the short statement you posted, “…..Although I wish everyone could see through the veils and realize who they really are…..” ,   I get the impression you have pierced these veils and have come to realization, awareness. Is this correct, Lotus?  Or, do you feel you are still on the path of even deeper understanding of awareness?    Many of your posts in the forum seem to reflect you at least have a very deep understanding of it.

" Also please let me know if you prefer to go more scientific than philosophic or spiritual, although having already reached this level, now talking about the "source code" of the matrix, that won't be any easier in my opinion.”  


Philosophic, spiritual, scientific, astrological,  numerology, I don’t know what category hypnosis ( mind science I guess),  and, there are others, I would think.  Let’s not limit our beliefs.   I’m not a person that follows astrological signs in the heavens, but, you have to admit,  the ancient civilizations, like the Egyptians and the Mayans, ancient India…., they all had some interesting beliefs.  The Giza Pyramid, the dimensions of it, and how it was built to line up with the stars of Orion, I think, makes you wonder how much input astrology and numerology has in our world.
Ancient Egyptians knew there was life after death, and, it seems they were more concerned about the latter.  It’s written all over their monuments and in there writings.

“ Yes, I agree with you except:
1. The world is not "all around" you. The world is "in" you. You are Awareness, like an infinite space in which everything appears and disappears.  
2. You are not Rodan. The "body-mind construct" you label "Rodan" just appears and disappears in you, Awareness, like everything else.”


I feel I have to give it a name.  “ I “ , I guess, is what it is.

“Would you cease to exist if you stopped thinking, or feeling? Or would you still exist regardless of your thoughts and feelings? “


I don’t know.  Since the physical world only exists in my mind, I would tend to believe I do still exist.

(Simulation subject) “Yes. But what do you mean by "simulation"? If by this you mean that everything is "false" or "illusory" then the answer is yes and no. Yes, because everything is just an "appearance."

Well, my reference to simulation, I guess would be like a hologram.  The holographic universe scenario.  

“….you won't realize who you really are so long as you "identify" yourself as a character in this simulation—so long as you define yourself as Rodan. Last time I told you "Rodan" is an entirely fictional character, not any real than King Kong or Santa Claus. Yes, you do have a "story" for Rodan. But so does Hamlet. Just because you have a bunch of memories about this body-mind doesn't mean there is a real self here. Yet you still believe so, still "identify" with Rodan, and still think and feel and talk as Rodan. But you won't realize who you really are until and unless you pause to seriously ask and inquire: Who am I? Otherwise you'll never be really free from the matrix. You'll always remain a "character" in this simulation, with the label "Rodan."

I will have to review Rupert Spira’s material again.  I will start with the short segements  that emphasize the important subjects he discusses.  He seems to understand it, and does well explaining it.


“Are you in control? “

Good question.  I’d like to think I am.  Everyone does, or, I should say, everyone likes to believe so.  No one wants to think someone else, or something else has control of them,  be it a god, an alien , a supernatural entity, or, whatever.  Predestination?  Who wants that?   We, as individuals, want to know we have control over who where are, what we do.  But, do we?

“However, once you "drop" the whole idea of control, you paradoxically become in control—although you may not recognize it then as such. The reason is, the very concept of control, the very urge to control anything at all, basically comes from your identification with a limited character or ego called Rodan.”


So, by giving up control, become passive, “ allowing “ whatever the inner awareness truly is,  permit awareness to take over?

“But once you drop the ego and take off this mask of Rodan, here you are: the Eternal and Limitless you've always been, shining as ever. The mere idea of "control" won't even cross your mind then, because what control? Over what, or whom, if you are in everything, everything derives their very existence from you, and everything is but a dream or a movie running peacefully on the screen of your mind? Over what, or whom, if you are indeed beyond the entire space and time? Over what, or whom, if nothing whatsoever can touch or even approach your infinite being, permanent peace and endless bless?”

Lotus, have you reached this point in your life? Have you found awareness, your true identity?  Or, do you consider it as a model you value more than other models you have examined in your reality?
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Lotus:  ( Lotus post in blue )
I understand that the ideas you share with us,  is what you believe, your model of what reality is, or, at least one of your models, if this is more correct way of saying it, and, you are not imposing your beliefs upon anyone else.
Thank you. I believe this had to be clear because it may seem like I'm trying to "convince" you or others of these ideas. This is not only incorrect but also likely to create resistance. This is no religion, but pure reason and logic. Don't believe even Buddha, as Buddha himself said: "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."


I have experienced events throughout my life that very well could be signs from my inner being, Higher Self, the Universe. Something is awakening within me. Let’s call it HS for simplicity sake, for now.

Discovering the Law of Attraction, approximately three years ago, has reawakened my inner being. (please take note that I use the term “LOA” as a catch-all for anything that references attaining things, supernaturally, from the average things to the unbelievable miracles).

. . .

It’s my inner being, my HS, I guess, that wants to know, or, nudging me to find out.
Is this search for awareness? And by becoming aware of who I really am, can anything, all things, be achieved?
Yes, I believe it's your HS guiding and "nudging" you as you accurately put it. This is what 'it' does all the time although we may not be really listening to its inner voice. Unfortunately even when we listen, we probably misinterpret the message. For example, we, all of us with no exception, want happiness, and peace, and freedom. Why do we all want these three? Because this is who we really are. This is our very identity. This is "home" and we just want to go home. Yet instead of going home or finding out who we really are, we think our lost happiness, peace and freedom will be found in, say, power, or wealth, or fame, or even love. We may thus spend our whole life pursuing this or that, along the way receiving various doses of pleasure that only keep us running. But finally most people never really make it home and only die trying, totally unaware that their absolute happiness is already here, or that they're already home. Only few, probably fed up, pause to question this whole madness: What the heck is going on really, and why? This little "why" is indeed the first step on the road of freedom.

Se blessed are you, my friend, for you've listened to your heart and are still listening. Keep listening, inquiring and aspiring.
 

It’s not enough for me to know LOA works. I want to know what makes it work. Who is it that makes it work. How is it done?
Nikola Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." You (we) are only missing the link between "thought" and "energy," or thought and vibration. But this link is not lost, or even unknown; it's only hidden

As for "who" in control, no one. Why should anyone be in control? Hold two tuning-forks with the same frequency and strike only one of them, the other will immediately vibrate as well. In fact everything around this tuning fork will vibrate along. If there is a piano for example or a guitar in the same room, the corresponding string with the same frequency will immediately start vibrating. Even when you grab the tines of the first tuning fork to stop their vibration, the sound and vibration will still continue from the second tuning fork and from the piano and guitar. They'll just keep vibrating although no one ever touched them. This is no magic, but physics. So "who" made these different objects vibrate? No one. It's "resonance." They vibrate by themselves according to the Law of Resonance.


The masters had the ability, or, at least figured it out on their own. (referencing the astounding miracles they performed during their physical life on this planet).
(the above paragraph is not intended for you to answer, Lotus, you  have already stated that the masters have probably done it from attaining in a very high level of awareness). 
Yes. But please remember two more facts I've also stated: First, this "very high level of awareness" they didn't "gain" or "acquire" from outside. It's been all along inside them and they only "uncovered" it. In other words, you are already limitless and divine, right now and here; your divinity is only masked and covered. Second, "miracles" in general don't necessarily require this very high level of awareness. There are several systems, from yoga to magic, that can help you perform at least some of these staggering miracles. This is not recommended, because such tremendous "power" without corresponding "wisdom" or inner development will simply harm you in the end. Scientifically speaking, however, working miracles is only a matter of knowledge and training, a matter of "science" literally speaking. As such, it doesn't involve any spiritual or moral development. Black magicians can be as adept as white magicians if not even more—although both are definitely less adept than a mystic or a sage coming from outside the whole matrix, truly free of all "illusions."


I feel I have to give it a name.  “ I “ , I guess, is what it is.
Yes, but this "I" is not Rodan. This "I" is your very sense of being regardless of the state of your body or your mind—regardless of all perceptions, thoughts and feelings. This "I" exists alone by itself; it doesn't need or depend on anything else to exist. "I" is rather the foundation that everything else depends on. When you say for example, "I see," you only add "seeing" to this "I". "I think," you only add thinking. "I feel," only feeling. "I" obviously is the only constant, changeless and permanent, standing always there in the background. Similarly, when you say "I am Rodan," you only add "Rodan" to this "I." Now remove Rodan, the mask, and look.


I don’t know. Since the physical world only exists in my mind, I would tend to believe I do still exist.
How come you don't know? Thoughts come and go, right? Do you still exist during those very short intervals between two thoughts, or do you just vanish? This is the "Direct Experience" approach, the easiest and fastest to "see" the truth, so look and answer for yourself. Do you in your "direct experience" cease to exist between two thoughts? Do you EVER lose your sense of being, this I-principle behind all body and all mind?

The "physical world" is no proof of the "I." It's the other way around: the physical world depends entirely on the "I" to exist. What does it really mean that the "physical world is in your mind"? Do you have rocks and trees and people for example in your mind? No. it only means that the "physical world" is like a "dream." During a dream, you may see an "apple" for example. Is there really an apple? No. But inside the dream you "see" an apple and therefore "believe" there is an apple out there. So what is the truth about your dream? How can you describe this "dream experience" accurately? Would it be more accurate to say that you in your dream experience an apple, or would it be more accurate to say that you rather experience "seeing" an apple? It's only "seeing" an apple, isn't it? The dream therefore is not about THE apple over there, but all about YOUR seeing an apple over there. 

Similarly, you have no objects in this world whatsoever; you only "see" objects. Without you, they wouldn't "appear" to exist. So, first, the world is only in your mind, like a dream; second, this world depends entirely on you, the "I," in order to be "seen" (or heard, or smelled, or tasted, or felt, or thought); otherwise it wouldn't exist at all.


“Are you in control?“
Good question.  I’d like to think I am.  Everyone does, or, I should say, everyone likes to believe so.  No one wants to think someone else, or something else has control of them,  be it a god, an alien , a supernatural entity, or, whatever.  Predestination?  Who wants that?   We, as individuals, want to know we have control over who where are, what we do.  But, do we?
Again look and answer for yourself. Does the character you call "Rodan" have any freewill? His thoughts just "pop" into his mind out of nowhere. His emotions "fire" up once his buttons get pushed. Even his desires are all "reactions;" all derive from the situations or conditions he may be in. So is Rodan, as Rodan, really free?


So, by giving up control, become passive, “ allowing “ whatever the inner awareness truly is,  permit awareness to take over?
Do you first have any control to give up? You never give up control; rather, you give up "Rodan" with all his delusions, one of which is his being in control. This is precisely the meaning of that ambiguous "Letting Go" step in the LOA literature. But they'll never tell you this, not because they don't know, but because even if they knew they'd never dare say it. This whole "industry" is rather built on confirming the illusory "Rodan," pampering his ego and appealing to his greed, whims and desires. However, because Rodan, as Rodan, can never really do it, they wanted him to step aside, and they were in trouble. What to do? They had to say it finally, "Let the F*** Go," but at the same time leave it as ambiguous as possible—for the fool not to find out how contradictory this whole business really is.

Yet the startling truth is simply this: "Rodan" is the ONLY reason you don't manifest your desires. Every "limitation" comes from "Rodan." Every fear, doubt or resistance comes from "Rodan." Listen carefully to what Bashar says in this minute especially about our so called "true core vibration." Very Happy Even Bashar couldn't say it out loud. But he at least knew it all and tried to pass it through in such videos as this one.


From the short statement you posted, “…..Although I wish everyone could see through the veils and realize who they really are…..” ,   I get the impression you have pierced these veils and have come to realization, awareness. Is this correct, Lotus?  Or, do you feel you are still on the path of even deeper understanding of awareness?  
ANYONE can see through the veils perhaps even immediately if they wanted to. Give me anyone, with an open mind and enough courage to take the "red pill," and within a week or less they'll get back to you fully aware who they really are. But people don't really want the truth, Rodan. Most people don't want to leave their cells prison. Some are even in love with their chains and their highest dream is to only have them made of gold instead of iron. Even more ironically, some who have already realized the truth and are aware of all illusions are like "Cypher" who betrayed his crew in "The Matrix." Eating steak with Agent Smith, he said, "I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth... the Matrix is telling my brain that it is... juicy ...and delicious. After nine years... you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

The challenge therefore is not to "see" through the veils; rather, it's to live up to this vision. The challenge is to turn your "intellectual" understanding into "experiential" realization, and to "center" and "establish" yourself in the truth you really are. You can thus continually remain as peaceful Awareness, settle as eternal Knowing-Being-Bless, and see only the Divine wherever you look. But for this to happen you have to go all the way, never stop until you become "Neo" himself, The One, or you'll probably end as "Cypher." That's why Buddha said, "There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting."

* * *

I'll visit the Matrix in a few hours and write one more post on "vibration," from inside the matrix Very Happy so see you soon.

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Lotus ♥ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi again, Rodan. This post is out of the current context, but was inspired by your words: 

It’s not enough for me to know LOA works. I want to know what makes it work. Who is it that makes it work. How is it done?

First I'd like to briefly consider the theories and work of Dr. Pier Luigi Ighina—another "Tesla" from Italy, of whom you've probably never heard before although he, if sane, was by far more important than Einstein himself. In short, having studied the atom very closely for years and years, Dr. Ighina finally developed an apparatus that could alter the vibration of the atom. Interestingly, Ighina doesn't recognize the existence of any "particles" whatsoever. To him, electrons, protons, neutrons, etc are not "components" of the atom; they only "result" from the methods we use to study and observe the atom. So, he argues, the only difference between one atom, of iron for example, and another, of say copper, is only its vibration, or frequency.

So after various experiments, through this apparatus that could alter the vibration of the atom, he realized that he could literally change one matter into another. In one experiment, for example, he identified the exact vibrations of the atoms of an apple tree and those of a peach tree. He tuned the apparatus into the peach tree vibrations and started to raise them gradually over the course of several hours to the vibrations of the apple tree. He then left the peach tree with the vibrations of the apple tree for a period of 16 days. After this time the peach tree became an apple tree. With this technique he also transformed the tail of a rat into a tail of a cat. The transformation needed 4 days, and after that time the tail started to become a rat tail again, but then it fell and the mouse died. "The atoms of the tail," he explains, "hadn't stood the alteration."

Now hopefully the gravity of what we're talking about here is clear. Dr. Ighina conducted many of such experiments, even succeeded in melting metals "at a distance." What I want to focus on now, however, is another apparently less important experiment, where Ighina tried to heal an injured rabbit. He measured the vibration of the broken bone and compared it to the one of the sound parts of the bone. He then tuned his machine into the sound bone vibratory rate and applied it close to the injured area. The atoms started to "reproduce" and the two sound parts of the bone started to grow together until there was continuity in the vibrations of the injured area. This way the altered matter became normal again and the fever disappeared.

Please note, in Dr. Ighina's theory, the atoms of the matter "derive" or "absorb" their movement and vibration not from within the atom but from the surrounding "field."

Now let's put the pieces of the puzzle together. I'll add only two more pieces, still very briefly:


First: Tesla: It was Nicola Tesla himself in his "Dynamic Theory of Gravity"—in both his article "Man's Greatest Achievement" and his lecture of 1938, only few years before his death—who described in detail the movement and processes of the all-pervading "ether" that "fills the space," and then said that "man can harness these processes to:

-Precipitate matter from the ether
-Create whatever he wants with the matter and energy derived

-Alter the earth's size
-Control earth's seasons (weather control)
-Guide earth's path through the universe, like a space ship
-Cause the collisions of planets to produce new suns and stars, heat, and light
-Originate and develop life in infinite forms"


Obviously, we have a tremendous power here from which we can "precipitate matter," in what would seem then like creating matter "out of thin air." It's literally out of thin air. The "ether" mentioned here is the same energy known as the Scalar Energy, also as the Zero-Point Energy. Established mainstream physicists John Wheeler and Richard Feynman have calculated that "The amount of zero-point energy in the space volume of a single light bulb is powerful enough to bring all the world's oceans to the boiling point!"

But let's again focus only on the fact that this ether is everywhere. This ether is in fact the same "field" surrounding all atoms of all matter, giving all atoms their own vibration, as theorized and proved by Dr. Ighina. This ether, therefore, is the "Creative Force" that both creates matter and also determines its kind and state and all its attributes according to the vibration or the frequency given. 


Second: The Kahuna Lore: In The Secret Science behind Miracles (1948), an insightful book and study on the shamans or magicians of Hawaii (the kahunas), we have this report on another "broken bone":

". . . On the occasion in question, Combs attended a beach party at her [the kahuna's] country home. Many guests had arrived when a car drove up to the edge of the beach sand and several Hawaiians got out. Among them was a man who was slightly intoxicated. He missed his step from car to soft sand and fell. As he fell, there was the characteristic snapping sound of breaking bones.

Inspection showed a compound fracture of the left leg just above the ankle. The bone ends pressed visibly out against the skin. Combs, who had heard the familiar sound of breaking bones and had himself suffered such a break, realized the seriousness of the injury and proposed that the man be taken at once to Honolulu for treatment, but the elderly kahuna [one of the most powerful women kahunas in the Islands] arrived on the scene and took over. Kneeling beside the injured man she straightened the foot and leg, pressing on the place where the ends of the broken bones pushed out the skin, and then began a low chanted prayer for healing. In a short time she fell silent. Those who stood about watching tensely could see nothing until her hands suddenly moved slightly on the man's leg, and she took them away, saying quietly in Hawaiian, 'The healing is finished. Stand up. You can walk.'

The injured man, now entirely sobered, rose wonderingly to his feet, took a step, and then another. The healing was complete and perfect. The leg showed no indication of the break in any way."



Now, what is the difference between what this kahuna did to this man and what Dr. Ighina did in his experiment on the rabbit? Only one thing: Dr. Ighina used his apparatus to re-tune the "ether" and thus "re-organize" or "transmute" or simply "create" a sound bone; The kahuna on the other hand did exactly the same but used only her "mind."

Needless to say the kahunas have their own explanations and "models," as do all spiritual healers, all magicians and generally all occult practitioners each respectively in their own systems; so there is a lot more to add and there are literally "hundreds" of other pieces that can give us beyond doubt a clear understanding of how this show is running, Rodan. But this probably needs an entire book to adequately cover, so let's move on to the conclusion; hopefully by now my point is clear. All in all, the most important three conclusions I'd like to highlight in the end are the following:

1. Everything in the universe not only vibrates but is actually and literally made of vibration, and accordingly the governing law over everything is the Law of Resonance.

2. The foundation of all phenomenal world is an invisible creative force that all, again ALL, ancient civilizations recognized, studied and utilized. The "ether" or "aether" is only the name given to it by the Greek. The ancient Hindu recognized up to five variations or modes of this energy not only one, so the well known "prana" is only one of these energies or modes. (In modern theories, other new names were given, such as Zero-Point Energy, Scalar Energy, Torsion Fields, Physical Vacuum, etc.) 

3. The human mind can directly re-organize, affect and control the ether; therefore the human mind can literally affect and control the whole phenomenal world.



I hope this will at least take us a step closer to understanding how the Law works inside the matrix, on both the mental and physical levels.

* * *
avatar
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male
Posts : 339
Points : 1852
Thanks : 1499


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by rodan on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:18 am

Lotus quoted:

"How come you don't know? Thoughts come and go, right? Do you still exist during those very short intervals between two thoughts, or do you just vanish? This is the "Direct Experience" approach, the easiest and fastest to "see" the truth, so look and answer for yourself. Do you in your "direct experience" cease to exist between two thoughts? Do you EVER lose your sense of being, this I-principle behind all body and all mind? "

Yes, it's true, thoughts do come and go. One does not have to constantly think or feel to know one exists.

And, in reference to " who am I "..... the " I " is my inner being, my Higher Self? We talked about this enough to know it's not " rodan ".

Rodan has no control over my thoughts. The,  I ( inner being ) does.

Drop the " rodan mask ", let go, and allow the inner being to manifest that which it wants, what it needs, what it desires.

The beliefs rodan has, is keeping the needs, wants, and desires, from manifesting.

The Universe already knows what the " I , inner being "  needs.

"  But people don't really want the truth, Rodan. Most people don't want to leave their cells prison. Some are even in love with their chains and their highest dream is to only have them made of gold instead of iron. Even more ironically, some who have already realized the truth and are aware of all illusions are like "Cypher" who betrayed his crew in "The Matrix." Eating steak with Agent Smith, he said, "I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth... the Matrix is telling my brain that it is... juicy ...and delicious. After nine years... you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

The character " Cypher ", wanted the pleasures of the flesh, the physical world ( the illusion of reality ) .  To be fair, he didn't want to accept the truth, and, in his case, live in a ship, fighting the " alien entities " that were feeding off the humans. It's not a life he wanted. He missed the pleasures of his old world, the matrix.

In our matrix, when one discovers it, and realizes " reality " is an illusion, this physical world is a holographic world, one can either accept it, and let inner being provide, when one steps out of the way of inner being.   Wouldn't one need to experience their inner being? The " worlds " that lie within?  


In the movie, the matrix, the characters were able to leave the matrix before losing their physical body.  Then, again, could that be an illusion, too?  Maybe not the movie's version of the matrix, but, maybe ours?
avatar
rodan
Founder
Founder

Male
Posts : 145
Points : 749
Thanks : 538


Back to top Go down

Re: Limiting Beliefs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum