» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» Missing You!
by President Roosevelt Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:53 am

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

» You are already on the right path to everything you desire
by Roxychick Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

» Creating space for the law of attraction to deliver blessings
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Top posting users this week

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Meet your sims!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meet your sims!

Post by The Simplifier on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Adi hahahaha I was kidding. But if I hadn't been, correcting the spelling probably wouldn't help lollllll. That's like changing "you so crazy man" to "you are certifiably insane". Hahahaha. Nice try though tongue

Aha! So it IS somewhere in Arizona after all Twisted Evil
The Simplifier

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:36 am

Ok guys. This game, I just found out, is more creative, interesting and fun than I ever thought it would be. I therefore didn't even start my promised post yet, so this is only a quick note for now, and for all players to get prepared.

The Game: very, very briefly, it's like creating a whole movie—and it's usually fantasy, sci-fi, horror, futuristic or historical movie. Depending on the Game Master's initial idea and creativity, players go to an alternative world: think The Matrix, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Transformers, or even less imaginary but still as exciting--Mission Impossible, The Italian Job, Murder in the White House, etc. In other words, you have characters, events, plots, conflict, dialog, etc.

Game Master: Every game has a Game Master (GM). Let's have a simple and easy start or exercise-game, Posay, so don't panic. Very Happy I'm not sure what you are supposed to do in Sims 4, But the GM in the role-playing game here is the one who provides the World of the game and its Rules, then keeps developing the plot and constantly providing the obstacles, challenges and adventures the Player Characters (PCs) would go through. In addition, you introduce and play out all Non-Player Characters (GMCs)—both the minor (the doctors and nurses in the asylum, speaking of an asylum) and the major (Dr. Silas, the horrible director of the asylum and the main villain in this story). Just for example of course. I'm sending this note especially for you because your roles are many and various and you have lot to do during the game. Stonehearest Asylum (2014) is a good watch in general and may also give you some ideas, so watch this movie and start preparing some good challenges and adventures for your players.  

Player Character: Players, through their characters, are in a "creative dialog" with the GM. She asks them for missions to accomplish and puts them in different adventures, conflicts and situations. But your character still has freewill, and you might be as creative. For example, she may surprise them with a dreadful Dr. Silasin the asylum, for example, but you may in response plot together to fight everyone and finally take over the whole asylum, just for example. (this is not to say that that the main competition or conflict is between your character and the GM though. Rather, you both are in a state of constant creativity, developing and narrating the story). Will you (the characters) succeed and really take over the asylum? It depends on various factors, including the "powers" and "skills" you have in your character sheet. These powers and skills themselves change and develop during the course of the game. Your character is like a real character, and you (in-character) change along the way. The outcome of your actions adds up to your powers, if you succeeded, but may also take away from them in case failed. Even luck or "fate" has a say here, expressed in the rolling of dice in certain situations.

Obviously, there is no "winner" or "loser" in this game. The main objective is the fun and the great time you may have playing, not to mention the endless possibilities of all sarcastic situations that the GM, or you and your foolish decisions, may impose on you.

For the players, meanwhile, I suggest that they start building and developing their characters. The more you know about your character, the better.

This all was only a brief though. There are dozens of books on this type of games, and more than 30 millions players (addict) in the world. Even each game has "books" of rules and voluminous User's Guide. So give me a few more hours please, and my apology to Selina and all other members for my late reply to their most wonderful posts. I'll be back to you soon.

Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:49 am

ooooo this sounds very exciting!

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:29 pm

how are our crazy sims doing Posay?

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 am

The coolest thing about The Sims is the Grim Reaper.

The second coolest - girls, esp vampire girls or steampunk girls

I love making twisted stories  Twisted Evil and there are ways to customize your sims worlds, make or download your own objects/clothes/etc --- to the OP if you haven't tried MOD the sims yet it's the best place for custom sim stuff and you can upload your own work too
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Phantasm wrote:

I love making twisted stories  Twisted Evil and there are ways to customize your sims worlds, make or download your own objects/clothes/etc --- to the OP if you haven't tried MOD the sims yet it's the best place for custom sim stuff and you can upload your own work too

I looooove the Grim Reaper lol, I flirt with him at every given opportunity  Twisted Evil

I also love Mod the Sims, it's probably one of my favourite sim sites along with TSR.  I've never attempted to make my own stuff because I'm not that creative lol.  I wanted to give it a bash with Sims 4 but I don't think my graphics card is fully compatible with the game because the custom content I've downloaded so far just looks shoddy in game, so I'll need to look into that.

Night Eyes wrote:how are our crazy sims doing Posay?

I haven't played it for a while but I do have some screenshots from the last time I played which I'll be posting after my manic weekend is over Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:48 pm

posay wrote:
Phantasm wrote:

I looooove the Grim Reaper lol, I flirt with him at every given opportunity  Twisted Evil

So this is you, yes? Thinking about going for a swim while embracing the beloved...ffs woman sort out your priorities.  Razz PLOA

I can see the appeal, though...I mean he's educated:

And has the best dating profile Very Happy

I also love Mod the Sims, it's probably one of my favourite sim sites along with TSR.  I've never attempted to make my own stuff because I'm not that creative lol.  I wanted to give it a bash with Sims 4 but I don't think my graphics card is fully compatible with the game because the custom content I've downloaded so far just looks shoddy in game, so I'll need to look into that.

What graphics card do you have? Also I don't know if they still have this setting in Sims 4 but have you checked your "Sim/Object Detail Level". It should be set to "high"... unless they got rid of it lol
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 am

Phantasm wrote:
So this is you, yes? Thinking about going for a swim while embracing the beloved...ffs woman sort out your priorities. Razz PLOA

This really made me laugh when I last read it because here is my actual in game sim sitting by the pool with my beloved at my side Twisted Evil Razz PLOA I visualised it and BAM it happened...amazing! I was laughing a lot at his education and dating profile, I had never noticed those before but they make me love him all the more Twisted Evil

I have no idea what graphics card I have but thank you for the settings tips, I'll play about with it to see if it helps Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:58 am

Soooo, here are the screenshots I promised! Razz PLOA

A little recap: As you may remember in the last screenshot I posted, Maverick was drowning to death and I was pleading with the Grim Reaper to save him and give us back Mav...

All gather around to determine Maverick's fate. Lunar still happily tucking into her mac n cheese.

Here he comes....!

Maverick rises hooray!! Thankfully my efforts weren't fruitless Very Happy

I decide to relax by the pool because saving lives is so exhausting. The Grim Reaper decides to stay rather close to me, I decide to take the plunge...

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I definitely tried it on with the Grim Reaper. A little flirt, a risque suggestion, I even complimented his outfit! However, he rejected me and here I am eating my sour grapes.

Meanwhile Mav can't wait to tell his blog readers all about how he manifested being saved from death by the Grim Reaper (it was actually all my doing though and I will of course later be taking to his blog to inform his readers that all credit is due to me Very Happy ).

Colonel is being a good friend and keeping an eye on Maverick after his death scare, awww. (Or is he annoyed that there are no beds left and Maverick is using up a whole double one? Hmmm) (Fun fact: Sims won't share a bed unless they are related (kids/parent) or in a relationship Very Happy)

Rodan takes a moment during cooking his dinner to concoct an evil plan...nice outfit.

Finally someone decides to clean up the mess Very Happy whilst I repair the fridge for the tenth time because everyone keeps breaking it *sigh*

Tidying up is a hard task so CR takes a well earned break.... Neutral

Night Eyes staying true to her name, giving CR her night eyes....rather creepily Twisted Evil

Looks like Mav prefers sleeping on the floor to having CR creep on him during the night looking for a bed..!

Night Eyes finds a new friend...in the bin across the road. Kazoo has clearly had enough of her...

Love is in the air as CR offers Lunar a rose....awww Very Happy isn't that sweet?

Well not to me...I decide to make a move on CR myself. What can I say, I need a rebound after my Grim Reaper rejection. Totally didn't realise Lunar was right behind us, *honestly* Cool

Oh sorry Lunar, were you trying to watch TV? Here let me give you some live entertainment instead Twisted Evil Is this now the end of our friendship? Twisted Evil

Okay. I am now going to try and make sense of this role playing game guys Very Happy I'll post more screenshots soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 am

lol thats so funny! crazy people!

i look sheldon having a 'thats my spot' moment with CR!

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:38 pm

posay wrote:Soooo, here are the screenshots I promised! Razz PLOA

I like your style  Twisted Evil

posay wrote:

Well not to me...I decide to make a move on CR myself.  What can I say, I need a rebound after my Grim Reaper rejection.  Totally didn't realise Lunar was right behind us, *honestly* Cool

Your sims live in Croatia?
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Aww Posay!! I always knew you and CR would end up together   goldstar love2 goldstar love2 goldstar love2

The perfect couple Facebook Heart

Razz 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Pressies stud of the Asylum Very Happy

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:09 pm

next step:

(just to make the grim reaper jealous....of course Razz )
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm

okay so. before you all think I'm totally fruity:

THAT is the image I got as part of posay's message.
Road signs in Croatia.

Speaking of alternate realities...am I the only one with this image?

Must be something funny with the image hosting service.

Originally I saw a pic of two sims on a sofa.
Now I see a roadsign in Croatia. So I was ribbing her for it a bit because I figured there was a stuff up somewhere. But it occurs to me that maybe I'm the only one who sees it.

A sign, literally?

Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:52 pm

You *are* fruity. Razz

Only kidding, I see it too and I also saw the original pic. Did you change it posay?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Night Eyes wrote:Pressies stud of the Asylum Very Happy

President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Huh, is this like one of those striped dress things?

I see the original pic and only see the sign in Phantasm's quote.
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

Striped dress??
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 pm

kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:09 pm

ahhhh i saw that before Kazoo

its always blue to me lol

Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:16 pm

And now I just wrote a comment and it disappeared?

Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:29 pm

ok, it's back to the couch now. But I swear it was a roadsign in Croatia before.

parallel universes? afraid
Phantasm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Lol. I didn't see the sign before so maybe it's a sign for you Selina and Phantasm?

Haha, oh darn, snapped CR up right from under my nose of course it is hard to keep your hands off such a stud Wink
maybe for a revenge I'll get frisky with the Grim Reaper?

"There is no one torturing you except yourself. There is nobody except yourself; your whole life is your work—your creation. Once you grasp this, things start changing... transforming. You can play at changing your hell into heaven, or, if you are in love with misery, create as much as you wish."Osho
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top