» Your year for Love and Happiness :)
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

» Invoking Venus to attract love :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:20 pm

» A Journey of the Goddesses through the Chakra Systems
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

» Voting with vibration..
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:34 pm

» How to FREE yourself from the story of pain :)
by Spiritual Hustler Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm

» The medicine of the Dark Goddess
by Spiritual Hustler Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

» Build the Queendom and they will come
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

» How to feel loved when you are feeling sad
by Spiritual Hustler Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 am

» The Single Most Important Thing You can do for YOU
by Spiritual Hustler Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:18 pm

» Feel. Good. Now.
by Spiritual Hustler Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:02 pm

» Circumstances don’t matter..
by Spiritual Hustler Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Top 10 Topics
• Neville's Teachings
• Manifesting through the Law of Giving / Recieving
• "Build it and it will come"
• 7 day manifestation experiment
• Limiting Beliefs
• "Attachment" and "Letting Go"
• On Suffering and Avoiding (Spira)
• What are you grateful for today?
• Procrastination and Laziness
• The "Others"

Poll

What is your favourite type of exercise?

Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Current Moon

Le Cafe Moon
Horoscopes
Gallery

Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Empty

Mystery of the disappearing posts…

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery of the disappearing posts…

Post by Night Eyes Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Hey Guys, just want to apologise to everyone for this thread, Apologies to PR, Posay, Lunar, MA and Kazoo, and anyone else who has been caught up in this, Adams taking a time out, and hopefully he will come back to us with a better perspective and go back to sharing in the spirit of the forum x x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery of the disappearing posts…

Post by MA138 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:54 am

Night Eyes wrote:Hey Guys, just want to apologise to everyone for this thread, Apologies to PR, Posay, Lunar, MA and Kazoo, and anyone else who has been caught up in this, Adams taking a time out, and hopefully he will come back to us with a better perspective and go back to sharing in the spirit of the forum x x x

No apologies needed. It won't take long for Adam to resort back to his old ways.

If you're curious,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome

MA138
Sir / Lady
Sir / Lady

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 am

ah i have heard of that before MA it also has a bi-proxy condition doesnt it!

but no he wont be allowed on here to resort back to his old ways, any behaviour like this from any member wont be tolerated

please feel free to resume business as usual on this thread I love you goldstar I love you goldstar
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 am

Owww
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:41 am

I wanted to post here last night but my iPad battery died just as I was about to press the send button *three times in a row* because I was too tired to charge it properly, and I eventually became too frustrated and gave up.

I don't know if he's still reading this, but Adam, we do care. Anybody who reads your lovely posts - on crystals, on spirituality, on LOA - cares, even if they don't know you. You have some magnificent wisdom to share and I wish I hadn't exacerbated this whole situation for you.

There's something you shared with us earlier -- Eckhart Tolle:

The past has no power over the present moment.

I'm very sad that you've left the forum and feel unwanted here.

I know there are still tensions and I realise that, as in real life, some people do not get along. I agree with Night Eyes,  it should be possible for them to simply communicate as little as possible if the past must remain present.

To everyone concerned:

This is my fault. Adam had already embraced the spirit of peace that was desired by Lotus, but I upset him.

He caught me at a bad time in private messaging and I, upset by something he said, flew off the handle. The things we said to each other and everything that was involved - it was all most unpleasant.

I triggered this myself: I became extremely angry and I said some very hurtful things. He was angry in return, and he transferred his negative vibes to the posts.

I realise that some of you on here do not have very much respect for him, and I don't want to bring up some sort of discussion or debate; his account has been suspended, so that is an end to the matter.

It is important that there is peace on the forum. Adam himself knew this and so said he would leave.
My hurtful behaviour towards him upset him in such a way that for him, the past again had power over the present. Continuing to feel disrespected by everyone especially at that moment by me, he retaliated.

I'm not responsible for the rift among the members here - what happened over at PLOA I had not part in although by all accounts it was incredibly unfortunate. But I am responsible for making Adam feel attacked in such a way that he decided we were toxic to each other and wanted to leave the forum. I manifested the negative energy that you saw as coming from him.

He and I both acknowledge some emotional instability, so I will withdraw for a bit, as well.

I'm sure that Lotus will agree that we do want you here, Adam - but Night Eyes is right, past misunderstandings must remain "under the carpet", and the hatchet needs to be buried in such a way that it stays buried for good. For everyone's sake.

Namaste, peace to all. Let us go back to cultivating the spirit of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:31 am

It's not your fault Selina, Adam is  grown man and responsible for his own behaviour and actions, he chose to behave in this way knowing we had set a rule that it wasnt to be carried across... regardless of your altercation with him, he chose this.... dont even for one second allow someone to make you take responsibility for their bad behaviour , infact dont make yourself take responsibility

it is sad he's had to be banned, i was so happy he was interacting and posting such lovely topics, he was welcome with open arms, but at the end of the day, this forum is for everyone... not just him

anyways i think this must be an end to the discussion, thank you for your post, but you did no wrong my sweetheart

love and hugs to everyone I love you goldstar I love you goldstar
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi Selina, and everyone. Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 3477097201

Thanks for this clarification and for your honesty, effort, care and time. You’re an angel here and your energy is truly "angelic," my dear friend. ♥️ Yet I'm afraid this has little, if at all, to do with what happened here with our friend Adam. Unfortunately my situation is a bit sensitive, not only because of my time limitation but mainly because I hope, actually insist, to be just "another member" here. I cannot decide, direct, interfere or even comment on the managerial decisions on this forum—not any more than any other member would, or has the right to. Yet, based on what I could retrieve from the lost memory of the late Zorba, also from the few posts he left here, I can tell you the following:

In his dramatic debut, our newest member Adam suddenly brought up what was entirely none of his business to even comment on—right in his first post. He started his journey here with the so called "Admin Roles" assigned to specific members, namely Posay, Lunar and Roosevelt. In response, Night, a very warm and hospitable lady, hastened to welcome him and to deny the existence of such Admin Roles, then came Posay, yet another simple heart, again dancing to his tune and just confirming that she had no Admin Roles at all. Adam then came back and wrote literally, "I'm still curious about President Roosevelt and lunareclipse."

Please, my dear lady, pardon my language, but what the fuck was this guy talking about? What rights did he have, in his very first post, to criticize or complain or comment or suggest or advise or even inquire about the people running this forum? To his dismay, yes, particularly those mentioned ARE Moderators here. Every active, loyal and caring member is a Moderator here—literally. And they do have more power and authority over these boards than he or even they would probably imagine. That, in my humble opinion, was the only proper answer to his totally improper, even totally unacceptable, first post.

Then follows more explanation: Those who actually have the "tools," "access" or "permissions," however, are so far only two ladies: Armine and Night Eyes. Let me, by the way, tell you and everyone, perhaps for the first time, why Armine and Night Eyes.  

Neither Armine nor Night Eyes was the "closest" to Zorba or the "oldest" of his friends on PLOA. But because moderating a forum is more "Responsibility" than "Admin Roles" or "Glorifying Titles," as some may fantasize; also because a major problem on PLOA was its management, Zorba simply conducted a very long, systematic and neutral "Performance Appraisal" in the professional sense of the word. So, first, our set of criteria here was established (proactivity, communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution, potential for improvement, etc.) Next, posts sent by almost all prominent PLOA members, close and not so close, the old and the young, were read, re-read and evaluated based on these criteria. Finally, of all members, the top three who achieved the highest score were chosen to moderate this new forum. Those were namely Armine, Night Eyes and XXX. (Unfortunately Mr. XXX was already inactive by then and, having tried to contact him, was also inaccessible). This, in brief, to Adam and generally to whom it may concern, is why Armine and Night Eyes.

Again, because you and all newer members here probably didn't read our older posts, what are we here for, Selina, and everyone? What do we "produce" on this forum? First and foremost: an "experience." Our "experience" here is not to be taken lightly, because this is our strategic goal and main product. We are both the producers and consumers of this experience; and we, the members not the moderators, again, are very attentive not to ruin this experience or allow anyone whosoever to ruin it. This is the first rule here, if I may speak of rules—constantly in effect, permanently in effect, regardless of what may happen in a back street called PLOA, or privately in the mailbox of a fine young lady called Selina. With all due respect, what happened between you and Adam, my dear Selina, or between any other members here so long as outside these public boards, has nothing to do—absolutely nothing whatsoever—with the system, values, goals and products of Le Cafe Forum. In fact, I'm "stunned" by this confusion. I'm stunned this seems not to be quite clear and fully understood by every member!

Because this "experience" we are here for is a "human" experience, even "relational" experience, there would, and should, always be room for error, miscommunication, misunderstanding, even misbehavior. However, members who already nurse a grudge against any other member; members who are full of bitterness, anger or pain; members who are suffering from any pre- or post-traumatic stresses or disorders; are simply not fit for this place. They simply cannot produce or share in the production of this experience desired. I believe Adam was only suspended, not banned. I don't know why you all say "banned" if he was only "suspended." Suspended, he'd back after awhile, perhaps in a few days. Yet, I'm afraid, he'd be "suspended" again, or worse, "banned" forever (or even "IP Banned" which means he wouldn't be able to either create any new account or even see the content of the forum). I assure you, I assure him, he would, if he didn't forgive first and heal first. Therefore.........

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:08 pm

To Adam: I hope you'll read this Adam. My friend, if you failed here, you'd never succeed on any other forum. Please remember this, because this place and these people here, believe it or not, are your last chance on the web. I'm sincerely sorry that you left, even for awhile. Actually Night just sent to me saying exactly the same; that she was sorry she had to suspend your account. Yet, if you came back the same person who left, you'd be suspended again, more probably banned, without any hesitation. So please don't come back the same person, wounded and angry, because that would be only a waste of our time and yours. You have to first be willing to change, to forgive and forget, to wipe the slate clean—truly, sincerely and genuinely. Otherwise you'll "relapse," exactly as you said, no matter how hard you try or for how long you succeed in hiding your bitterness.

Also please don't come back if you're seeking any attention or readership or self-assurance. This forum, I'm afraid, is not for this. Actually it's exactly the opposite. Members here only serve and give, and keep giving, still fully aware they may or may not receive anything in return, and they probably don't—at least not as much as our egos would desire or expect. So let this be clear from the beginning: Yes, you'll be ignored here. Yes, your divine wisdom won't be properly appreciated. Yes, only few will write to you or even bother to read your all-enlightening and ever-inspiring words. You'll get one thing, however, and one thing only: Some here will truly and genuinely love you and care about you. But even those may not be available all the time or able to express their love as frequently as you may expect. This is the deal, my friend; take it or leave it. (And I hope you'll take it, because they already love you, and because you do have a lot to share with and give here as well, if you could only forget, TOTALLY forget, about your past wounds, genius illusions, and royal genes).

To Everyone: Although suspended, Adam is still a Member of Le Café Forum and this means a lot. First of all, we cannot publicly "establish" or "reinforce" that he's suffering from any psychological or mental troubles. I'm afraid this won't help either him or the forum. Moreover, if we really want a different Adam, at least if we really want to help this individual, apparently in trouble, we have to erase all such thoughts altogether from our minds not only our boards. Neville wrote: "What you sincerely believe as true of another you will awaken within him."

Again, in yet another divine vision of his, he wrote:

"Never accept as true of others what you would not want to be true of you... To awaken a state within another it must first be awake within you. The state you would transmit to another can only be transmitted if it is believed by you. Therefore to give is to receive. You cannot give what you do not have and you have only what you believe. So to believe a state as true of another not only awakens that state within the other but it makes it alive within you. You are what you believe... Whether the belief pertains to self or another does not matter, for the believer is defined by the sum total of his beliefs or subconscious assumptions."

That's why, my friends, it's rather "our" problem, not Adam's; and every change in the world truly begins within. So please let's each ask ourselves and be quite serious and honest: Are we sincerely willing to at least give a hand here, or are we rather "enjoying" the scene and the drama this guy keeps creating wherever he goes? Do we really care (because we are divine and perfect and able; because we know we CAN make a difference wherever we are; and because we truly love ourselves and consequently do love everyone else) or do we rather not give a damn?

Please let's finish this business here. Adam is not a nameless, faceless troll that you can dismiss forever with a click on the "Ban" button. Adam is a manifestation from your mind's deepest levels. If you just dismissed this "appearance" here, he'd still manifest somewhere else in your life, in any other appearance or form, perhaps even as an illness, in your body, mind or soul. So let's all just heal as well. Just stop "thinking" this is the same troll or whiney or disordered guy you knew before. He's a totally new person, because you do believe so. He's literally a new person, every single second, and you are constantly shaping him along with your entire reality.

To Night Eyes and Armine: Thanks for another beautiful dance, my friend, as wise, loving and caring as your previous one(s). Also please excuse me if I unintentionally crossed the line here. I swear I write only as a member who cares, and I did almost the same before on PLOA. Again thank you for your tremendous effort and admirable dedication; also for always being there on time confirming every value, handling every post, and caring about every member. Finally my apology for this lengthy post (may God forgive you Adam!) but yes, this is the end of it all. Back to our threads, please; Roosevelt, just for example, suddenly gave us two amazing discussions in the process. Very Happy (It seems he's that kind of person who works best under pressure—in this case even "under attack.") Very Happy God bless him and bless you all. Take care everyone and have a beautiful day. ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 pm

just a quick note, as i'm very tired

thank you Lotus, your so wonderful, and i love you dearly

i do hope Adam will return with love in his heart and the desire to bring his love and light to the forum, as everyone here does.... i will be sad to not see him here if he chooses not to.

love to everyone, you all inspire me greatly x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:57 pm

I have nothing to say to any of this, other than that it is so beyond a joke it's unreal. Wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:07 pm

i understand that Posay and i truly am sorry for all of this, please know that we love and value you on the forum, you're such a wonderful fun loving person, and i do respect and acknowledge that you dont deserve anything that has been said about you

we're trying to do the best by everyone x x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lunareclipse Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I don't have much to add either, as I am choosing to ignore all drama, but the only thing I wanted to say to Adam was that yesterday, when I dedicated a song to each forum member in the shiny happy things thread- it took me the most time to choose a song for you Adam.
I carefully looked through all the songs on my ipod, and there's over 1500 but I was so worried over each that I chose that you might read into it and interpret it the wrong way and take offense. I genuinely wanted something that would make you feel good, without you assuming I'm making fun of you or mean it with sarcasm.

I almost chose "The world's greatest" by R Kelly cause I thought it would make anyone feel good, but I was worried you might think I want to say that it's ME who is great or mean it about you, but ironically. So I chose the one I chose after very careful consideration. If I hadn't cared about you, I would have simply left you out or just slammed some random track in there.

Oh and Thank you Lotus and NE for beautiful posts I love you
lunareclipse
lunareclipse
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Zodiac : Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

"Roosevelt, just for example, suddenly gave us two amazing discussions in the process.  Very Happy  (It seems he's that kind of person who works best under pressure—in this case even "under attack.")  Very Happy  God bless him and bless you all."

Thank you Lotus. Working under pressure is one of my best traits - I wouldn't be much of a President without it Smile  

Armine and Night have been wonderful moderators on here. Along with Lunar, the ladies are the true goddesses of the forum. And posay is my favorite spirit drunken

As for Adam, I hope he does heal himself. My uncle fought in Vietnam and had PTSD, so I know how difficult that is.

I always imagined this place as a real cafe where we talk with friends, drink LOOOOOOTS of hot chocolate, and eat LOOOOOOTS of brownies, cookies, and Reeses. Have fun, learn a wee, manifest tons, enjoy the library.

But I really wanted to learn about other people on here - how they think and feel, what works for them in manifesting, what their experiences are like, what their journey is like, what makes them who they are.

Sometimes, it's like you can see the mosaic of the world in other people's stories, a little piece of yourself in them, and you walk away with a greater sense of self-realization. That's kind of the vision I had for this place.

Plus, I'm still waiting for Adi's big secret post.

So, let the good times roll  Cool
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 am

Lunar, your time and effort with the songs you posted was so clear to see, such a wonderful gesture, that was from the heart, so thank you

Pressie thats such a lovely post, quite touching in parts, keep up with your visions of the forum, its there and it will be like this for you Smiley

Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 Pirouline-Hot-Chocolate-Cocktail
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by President Roosevelt Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 am

Fuck me...I got to stop eating all these sweets loooooool Razz 2
President Roosevelt
President Roosevelt
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlemissSunshine Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:32 pm

LittlemissSunshine wrote:Owww

Now isn't this ironic. In the mystery of disappearing posts thread my most of my post disappeared... I do not always just respond with owwwww Shocked

I haven't got much to add to the drama either. I love the positive vibe that is going on here and have the feeling that everyone is very welcome.
LittlemissSunshine
LittlemissSunshine
Founder
Founder

Female

Zodiac : Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus ♥ Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:26 pm

i love you dearly.

Love you too, Wonderful Night. Facebook Heart

you're such a wonderful fun loving person, and i do respect and acknowledge that you dont deserve anything that has been said about you.

Posay is the Smile of Le Cafe. I believe no one can "touch" Posay here, or Selina. No one can even dare think about it. There are members, there are special members, and then there are super-special members. Ultra-special members. This is Posay, everyone, the Smile (and Selena the Flower).

Armine and Night have been wonderful moderators on here. Along with Lunar, the ladies are the true goddesses of the forum. And posay is my favorite spirit.

O' young gentleman; never name the names unless sure you won't forget or miss any lady, because this is unpardonable in the Book of Woman. Where the heck is Her Grace Duchess Kazoo, sweet sir? Very Happy

Your Grace: I hope you will please pardon him; he's just a trainee in your endless realms, ladies. Besides, you know, too much food and sweets and hot chocolate and… Ironically of all members here he's the one talking about "The Power of Fasting." lol

Well, just kidding, Roose. I rather loved your beautiful post and especially your vision. You sure have a way with words, my friend; please keep writing. I love almost all your posts. ♥️

Sometimes, it's like you can see the mosaic of the world in other people's stories, a little piece of yourself in them, and you walk away with a greater sense of self-realization. That's kind of the vision I had for this place.

By the way, Kazoo, congrats on the 1000th post catch. That was amazing, my friend; please excuse me for my late comment. It was also a record. One thousand posts, in only two months, by only 10-15 active members; this is definitely a record. Not to mention the traffic—some of those threads got up to 1000 or even 2000 views. This not only shows the real "size" of this forum; it also shows how much dedication, care and love we all put here. Thanks Kazoo and everyone, ♥️

Lotus ♥
Lotus ♥
His/Her Highness
His/Her Highness

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:I believe no one can "touch" Posay here

or indeed anywhere, this much is true. rabbit

I really appreciate all of your kind words everyone. It's Lunar's birthday yet it feels like my own reading these comments. Much love to you all I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Eyes Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:44 pm

straight back at ya Posay, my beautiful little Shortbread! hehe

and Lotus, i would just like to thank you for this NightEyes Special 1

i love it sooooo much mwah x
Night Eyes
Night Eyes
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kazoo Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Lotus ♥️ wrote:

By the way, Kazoo, congrats on the 1000th post catch. That was amazing, my friend; please excuse me for my late comment. It was also a record. One thousand posts, in only two months, by only 10-15 active members; this is definitely a record.

We actually have had over 2000 posts to the forum.  But almost half got lost in cyberspace! Razz 2 Razz What a Face Mystery of the disappearing posts… - Page 2 679289678
kazoo
kazoo
Founder
Founder

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum